Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (654168 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2016
SerRento:

Ediot. Tell me how Trump not winning will better my chances in life or yours for that matter. After all, you have stated it doesn't matter either way who wins. So, why are you so salty about the result? Old man with no sense.
Ghetto rat. You are suffering and so worried about a billionaire that was elected president. I hope your fetish about America will cure all your woes in life. Wasted life.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Your worthless life is going into sewage and you are so obsessed with a country you have no skin in. Trump won and I congratulated him and even wish him well because him being successful is America success. like I said, in life you win some and you lose some. I am not even angry he won because I know I will still be shining. Why don't you focus on what's important in your life.

It is the lives of your daughters that will go into the sewage. How do you know I have no skin in the welfare of the US? Do you, perchance, possess a crystalball you consult on the issues of my life? How do you know I don't have a family there or children there? That's right, you don't. So, shut up and stick to topic. Typically liberal, left wing nut. No substance once talking points have been exhausted. You are a disgrace to democracy and free speech.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Ghetto rat. You are suffering and so worried about a billionaire that was elected president. I hope your fetish about America will cure all your woes in life. Wasted life.

My friend, shut up. If I were a ghetto rat, you'd be a dumpster roach. Not everyone is waiting for handouts from Americana people like your family in Nigeria. Your woes in life are just beginning. So, get ready, it's going to be a major assfuck for you. LucasBoloney.grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2016
stanech:

Maybe because the us is the greatest country in the world and Obama's only policy in Africa was the Total destruction of Libya

May God add six years plus your remaining years here on earth. Some people who are calling Trump a racist here, are the actual racist themselves. Obama is black but the only legacy he and Hillary left for Africa was to destroy and gloried in the destruction of Libya, as well as the refusal to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization. Call it hypocritical wickedness. The worst part of it is that it was under a black president that the US witness a record killing of blacks by racist and kkk infested mad cops, and the sellout president did nothing about it. The economic fortunes of African American communities grew worse under a black president, with increased violence becoming the norm of daily living in African American neighborhoods.

Now, how do you expect them to come out and vote when they have been repeatedly lied to and neglected, even by their own brother?

What happened in this election is simply more of a protest vote, not that Trump was more credible than Hilary.

There is a limit a man can go when pushed to the wall; be sure to see last gasp show of indifference, and that's exactly what this election was about - despite all the wrong things Trump said and did, he still got elected.

Hell has no fury like the backlash from an indifferent voter.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2016
SerRento:

It is the lives of your daughters that will go into the sewage. How do you know I have no skin in the welfare of the US? Do you, perchance, possess a crystalball you consult on the issues of my life? How do you know I don't have a family there or children there? That's right, you don't. So, shut up and stick to topic. Typically liberal, left wing nut. No substance once talking points have been exhausted. You are a disgrace to democracy and free speech.
Honestly I think the liberals and demoncrats, together with the mainstream media, are still reeling from the shock of the loss of their beloved candidate a.k.a Hitlery. What you are witnessing now is a Tremor, an aftershock of the Trump-quake dat has shaken d very foundation of their lies and deception.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
truly Gaddafi has been avenged. No Peace for the wicked. The nonsense new world order has been dismantled grin
Yeah... grin The list keeps growing.
Cameron gone. Erdogan flauntuating back and forth, Merkel on the cross-hairs of election rebellion, Hollande Hollandia milk of France is beginning to fill the political heat back home, and now, Hitlary kiloton is gone. All those who wants to bring world war upon us because of their regime change and unipolar sychopatic syndrome, will continue to fall like park of cards. grin

They must learn that the destiny of this world lies not with the Satanists, but with Almighty God.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2016
scully95:

Still very early to judge. Lets be hopeful but one thing is for sure, there won't be 3rd world war and even if the war hawks continue to hawk, VVP is still very much around.

Of course, the warhawks will always be around, but certainly not with trump at the helms of affairs, except he is something we still don't know yet. The man has a certain soft spot towards Putin, and I expect this to translate to a far reaching relationship aimed at working together on global issues, Instead of the confrontations that threatens global peace. I would like to see his first move in the middle east. That is, if the current leadership don't make things worst for him before January 28.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by bonechamberlain(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2016
Appleyard:
Yeah... grin The list keeps growing.
Cameron gone. Erdogan flauntuating back and forth, Merkel on the cross-hairs of election rebellion, Hollande Hollandia milk of France is beginning to fill the political heat back home, and now, Hitlary kiloton is gone. All those who wants to bring world war upon us because of their regime change and unipolar sychopatic syndrome, will continue to fall like park of cards. grin

They must learn that the destiny of this world lies not with the Satanists, but with Almighty God.

well said, " the glory of the world is fleeting" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
I hope his victory will end Islamic state and the war in the Arab world.

That's what I am looking forward to.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2016
happney65:
I think America is just about to elect its own version of our own Buhari...Just like when we rang it into their ears that Buhari would be a bad product the same would still happen if Mr Trump wins the race..
In the word of Van Jones,This is a WhiteLash against a Black President,A Whitelash again People of other Races..I dont see anything good coming out of this for America and the World at Large..
Like they say across the pond,God Bless America. God Bless the United States of America!!!

Move over with your race baiting nonsense...We voted Obama last two elections, now you implying that the majority of voters are lashing back...Rubbish.

The democrats and Obama brought this on themselves and Congress will keep the presidency in check.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2016
claremont:

NC has a very large black population. If Trump has won NC, it then means that a lot of black people voted for him there. I'm viewing this election from across the pond, but I would never understand why any black American would vote for Trump.

Racist or lieing warmongering terrorist...It's a simple equation to understand here.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by NairaMinted: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2016
Appleyard:
Trump is now live making his Presidential winning speech. grin Shym3xx, GTkester, Nairaminted, Scully95, bonechamberlain, zoharariel, and co. grin Atleast, WW3 is now some step back. grin Be ready to get more blame on Putin. The Russian hackings worked well. Gaddafi has been avenged. Hillary should be checked into hospital for cardiac issues. grin

Over Gaddafi she said," we came, we saw, and he died!" Now we can say, "we behold, we commented, the cosmic order elected, and she lost, never to rise again!" grin

Payback is a naked fowl!

grin grin

Can someone please check in on Lucasbalo and Valeriansteel please? I have a feeling those two aren't doing too well.. smiley smiley

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by bonechamberlain(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2016
NairaMinted:

Can someone please check in on Lucasbalo and Valeriansteel please? I have a feeling those two aren't doing too well.. smiley smiley
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2016
ApostleT:

Are you eating your words yet buddy?

Like I told you, you are a novice in the great power game. When the whole MSM is against Trump and the same group produced all the polls, you can bet it's phony. I am not surprised by the result I saw same in the Brexit vote. The elites promote their own but ultimately I have always felt that God seems to be behind trump cos it's not ordinary to bring down the bush and the Clinton dynasty who have the support of the MSM and the masses they control.

You are right about God being behind him. Is on record that his emergence and victory was predicted way back in 2000. Even recently before the elections, a mystic monkey in China predicted Trump to win. The problem is that most people believe what the MSM tells them, and so they hardly can comprehend what the cosmic is saying.

Trump's victory was never ordinary.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
NairaMinted:

They're lost for words, my commiserations to both.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
stanech:
grin
It's so quiet at Clinton's HQ that you can hear an email being deleted.

Oya get Comey na.... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Two frequent posters are conspicuously quiet ..is everyone okay ?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin
Appleyard:

Oya get Comey na.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
obixcel:
Honestly I think the liberals and demoncrats, together with the mainstream media, are still reeling from the shock of the loss of their beloved candidate a.k.a Hitlery. What you are witnessing now is a Tremor, an aftershock of the Trump-quake dat has shaken d very foundation of their lies and deception.

They can all go to hell for all I care. So called enlightened ediot in US voting for Hillary when it is obvious she would provoke a major war with Russia. They call Trump racist because he openly advocates common sense but keep it hush when Hillary calls black Americans suoer-predators. These self-hating black folk have refused to leave the Democrat plantation and have chosen to be enslaved for life as long as welfare cheques keep coming.

If they like they should commit suicide, Wetin consign me? I sabi where my papa house dey.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Four years is sure a long time.Everyday of our lives hangs on a thread.We are f***ed all the same,we mustn't cave in to fear,cynicism and ignorance.The best days of America are ahead,next time we need to be more passionate about the America we are fighting for.We failed this crusade,let's pick up what's left of it and make sure the American dream never dies.

Hills,we still love you.Racism and sexism runs deep in America,now we know.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Meanwhile... grin

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I won't take it personal since we all lose once in a while. I remember my discussion with you about your cosmic order. When I want to buy my stocks, will be contacting you. We can go Dutch on the capital gains. That's a deal. Lol

Lol.... cheesy The cosmic mostly concern themselves on events of global proportions... hardly on individual wealth and personal issues, except when one had a personal encounter with them.

The elections have come and gone, life goes on in America and beyond. Frankly speaking, I'm not expecting much to change overnight, but just like Nigerians, Americans are fighters, and so they will survive come what may. The only reason I was interested in this election was the trouble in Mideast, the beef with Russia and the dangerous threat it poses to global peace. That was the ONLY reason I was wishing Trump to win.

Notwithstanding, if he fails and they (the satanic elites and the MIC contractors or the banks) succeed in controlling him, then we are back to square one.

Till then, one can only hope for the best.

Just relax and forget the loss. Our individual destiny is far beyond the Oval Office - be it here in Nigeria or there in America.

Like Pac, life goes on!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by csamii: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Dummy, tell me how Trump winning better your chances in life. Crying more than bereaved.

Now Trump was given 4.25 to win the election in bet9ja. With 10k, it got me 42,5k so you see why trump winning was very important? Now I can take that to the bank.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
The media fooled the Clinton surrogates into thinking they'd be winning by a landslide with their fake poles up until d election, Clinton News Network (CNN) kept over sampling more democrats to give a false narrative. Now they have been found out as LIARS, and Trump has put d fake pollsters out of business.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nihilist:
Bruh....I just weak for Americans.
Brexit was the start. Marine Le Pen has got next.
I would pay to watch Trump grab a trio of May, Merkel and Le Pen by the collective pussy like Scorpion.

I am republican and I didnt support Trump but I must tell you Democrats had it coming

Tell me how an overwhelming vote for Obama 4yrs ago suddenly became a landslide for Republicans. And make we no lie increse in taxes, Universal healthcare are not going to be favoured by many including me.

The thing that affects me most is my money. The govt wants everyone insured, yes more than Half cant pay for it, So the half who can pay have their premium through the roof to cater for people who cant

That only means the people who voted a Black man 4yrs ago all flipped and voted. The Liberal were so arrogant and smug

To be honest Democrats own sef too much, Every thing now na Liberal policies, Currently we are debating if bathrooms should be unisex. I mean a person on Tuesday can decide he is male go into a male bathroom and 2hrs later get in touch with his feminine side and become female and go into a female bathroom. Will you be comfortable having your daughter share a bathroom with such a man?

Nowadays almost everything is about Political correctness. You cant even say anything nowdays without people getting offended. People cant even say "Merry Xmas" anymore it is now "Happy Holidays" just in a bid to pander to non Xtians. Hindus in India openly still celebrate Diwali, Moslems celebrate Sallah but Xtians in their country cant say Xmas again. America keeps bending to accommodate some peoples ideology who dont give a fuucck about them.

Even look at the way Obama wants war on terror to be conducted, You as a soldier on the front, face a guy who killed people and want to kill you, You capture him but you have to read him his right? the same right he never accorded you a few seconds ago?

And its foolish to think some peoples fears are unfounded. Especially on the issue of immigration for Hispanics and Arabs. Not to call them racists but you should understand their fears

I am Yoruba, And I knew How I felt about the Lagos state election last time. Trump was in a way similar to Ambode and Hillary to Jimi Agbaje thinking you can pander to "immigrants" at the expense of the locals

The only thing wey pain me was that my political alliance to the Bush for over 20yrs. The Bush dynasty and relevance has now been thrown to the trash

All his not all gloom

Marijuana was passed in California and Massachusets.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
NairaMinted:

grin Lucasbalo is taking it with a pint of salt, comrade minted. Am sure he is scaling through the trauma alright. As for Vampiresteel, going back to Gaza and allow Hamas to finish the rest part of the show, is perhaps, a better option. grin

I remembered him saying that he won't wake up to see a Donald trump victory.

Now, I hope he is not in coma already...grin grin

Somebody call 911... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
Appleyard:

grin Lucasbalo is taking it with a pint of salt, comrade minted. Am sure he is scaling through the trauma alright. As for Vampiresteel, going back to Gaza and allow Hamas to finish the rest part of the show, is perhaps, a better option. grin

I remembered him saying that he won't wake up to see a Donald trump victory.

Now, I hope he is not in coma already...grin grin

Somebody call 911... grin grin
I can't speak for anyone but me. I am an eternal optimist. It's 6.15am here and the sun is coming out. This too shall pass. I have won some and lose some. That's life. One thing i know for sure is that my life will keep on like a Trojan horse.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
csamii:

Now Trump was given 4.25 to win the election in bet9ja. With 10k, it got me 42,5k so you see why trump winning was very important? Now I can take that to the bank.
Good for you and I hope you remit my share to me. Will send you my bank account.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by csamii: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Good for you and I hope you remit my share to me. Will send you my bank account.

Lol! Good to know that you don't always throw e-punches cheesy grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Four years is sure a long time.Everyday of our lives hangs on a thread.We are f***ed all the same,we mustn't cave in to fear,cynicism and ignorance.The best days of America are ahead,next time we need to be more passionate about the America we are fighting for.We failed this crusade,let's pick up what's left of it and make sure the American dream never dies.

Hills,we still love you.Racism and sexism runs deep in America,now we know.

What do you mean runs deep, you didn't fail any crusade, your candidate was devil's grandmother.

And stop with that race shìt, we voted Obama twice.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by NairaMinted: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
Van Jones of CNN is saying Muslims are asking him if they should leave, to me, that's foolish playing to the gallery.

He's also saying families of immigrants are asking if they're safe. What's this rubbish? Can I just stroll into any county I so desire because...globalisation? The laws are very clear, unauthorised entry is grounds for deportatio. Why are liberals trying to unofficial amend laws. Why don't they just ban the visa system so everyone can go wherever they want? What is all this rubbish?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.