Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,785 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661063 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:33am On Nov 28, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Chicago tout, why are you having heart attack over this picture? She has asked if you are ok at all.
I sympathize with your children for having an imbe as their father.
Village skunk, if I am a tout, I am a very happy and well to do tout. Hope you can say that about your ragged self.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2016
How did we go from the smartest First Lady to a Dumb Broad like Ivanka.

Well Trump is a man that grabs pussies rather than intellect.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by An0nimus: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2016
Vanquay:
How did we go from the smartest First Lady to a Dumb Broad like Ivanka.

Well Trump is a man that grabs pussies rather than intellect.

What's dumb in that tweet?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2016
An0nimus:

Happy Birthday to your 8 month old Child,...Go figure.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by azpekuliar: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
An0nimus:

The child hasn't clocked his first year yet.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Thoughts and prayers with students and families of Ohio State University students.7 are in the hospital already.

Ohio is an open carry state,the shooter could have been freely walking around with a gun without being questioned.There's no way to identify if he has bad intentions or he's simply exercising his right to own a weapon.Just sad someone opens fire on people for no sane reason.

BTW,Mainstream media would be quick to brand him a deranged white male whereas a colored person immediately gets branded a terrorist.

Another pressing matter,Wisconsin election commission denied Jill Stein's request for hand counting of ballots.

This is just ridiculous,how can you recount votes on electronic voting machines with no paper trail?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Breaking:Jill Stein has filed for a recount in Pennsylvania.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
ValerianSteel:

She can file any rubbish she wants, it's not going to stop the Don from being Prez!

Period!!!

Jill can file in Pennsylvania all she wants and it won't matter
There are a few spurious reports that she filed in 100 counties for a recount. It won't matter. The legal problem I have not been specific about means she can file all she wants, and it will go NOWHERE.

Obviously corruption can make anything happen, (that is the big worry) but then, that is when law enforcement of, by, and for the people via the 2nd amendment will come into play.

Prophecies do not cut it for the election steal.
I don't care what Paiute Joe, or Balkan Baba dreamed about, if it is a prophecy it DOES NOT MEAN JACK. Need I say more? A short comment should do it.

someone blew it into the open, so I am going to say it now:
I had this beautifully written up, but somehow it got wiped. I'll be brief:

If any state or states do not cast their electoral college votes, only the percentage matters. There are 538 electors with today's number of states and their populations. If 20 do not show up because their state was jammed by a legal proceeding, then there are only 518 electors, and you then need 260 to win.

Bottom line? They can't screw Trump out of this. The last time this happened was around the time of the civil war. Two states did not cast their votes and the electoral college then just took the majority of what remained. The number of electors needed is not a fixed and set number, it is based ONLY ON WHAT IS AVAILABLE.

The entire 270 to win meme was based on all possible electors present. Now that Hillary is playing games, we probably won't have all electors present, and the system will continue on, like nothing happened.

People need to learn when to be quiet. I am upset someone pushed this into the open too early, but with millions of people out there it was bound to happen.

I AM STILL WATCHING JILL AND SEEING IF SHE FIGURES OUT WHAT ELSE IS GOING TO SCREW HER ON TIME. I WANT HER TRIPPING LIKE A DRUNK GRANDMA OVER EVERY OBSTACLE POSSIBLE
You know how the government is. Just try registering a car in a new state that you do not know the procedure in. You'll go back to the DMV 5 times, MINIMUM. And Jill is up against something worse. With any luck at all, she won't get it right on time.

The bottom line is that if they want to screw around like this, they should have started 2 weeks ago so there would be time to learn.

It is not the court appeal. She's more than OUT in a far more important way.
People are writing various things, telling me they know what I am holding back on. No one has figured it out, and I am not going to post it until tonight at 10 PM CST because I want the clock to irrevocably run out on her. It is not the court case that is the issue. Impossible? Just wait.

You'll laugh, it is GOOD. The last thing I want is to find out at 8PM that she figured it out on time.

Her efforts will be destroyed in a total of 3 different ways, all 3 virtually insurmountable. The first is that she accepted foreign donations for this recount. That makes it illegal, you cannot do that. I'll say that one but as a strategic matter will say nothing more for now because I have high hopes Trump will fulfill his promises and want him to go to the white house. Only an idiot would spill the beans on what I have discovered. And I want the Indian prophecy about the 44th president to also be proven false. False because of a time line shift, not because the Indians were wrong about anything.

I just removed a GREAT report because it amounted to giving support to the enemy and I want to wait for all deadlines to pass, then I'll post it. THE BOTTOM LINE IS, IF THEY DON'T PULL THEIR SCAM WITH PERFECT LUCK, TRUMP WILL BE IN NO MATTER WHAT.

I am working on this way more than "full time", and have a triple blockbuster that simply should not go public yet. I will say this, because they can't fix it (but it is not at all related to the triple blockbustersmiley Jill can't file anything because she received foreign funds for the effort, which is illegal. On that pretense alone, she's DEAD DEAD DEAD IN THE WATER. Prop at the bottom of the lagoon.

I am still hanging on to the piece of info that is going to hang Jill Stein in Pennsylvania, and NO ONE is reporting it anywhere. After tomorrow, when it is too late, I'll post it. If a judge allows it, that judge broke the law.

They CANNOT recount Pennsylvania no matter what anyone says

A deadline is a deadline, and it passed days ago. Someone wrote me assuring the liberal judges Obama appointed will make it happen. I DOUBT IT.

Folks, it is all very simple. Either they allow a peaceful transition of power as the law demands, or they'll get a violent expulsion. The American people are going to have to assume the role of police officers and enforce the law. Plenty of police officers die in the line of duty, and the American people should expect the same when they assume that job. It just could not possibly be any more simple. You will NOT be breaking the law by enforcing the law because that is what the second amendment is for, which is in and of itself a law. The "official" police can use any manner of violence to enforce even the smallest of laws if that is what it takes. It cannot be different for the American public when they assume the job of law enforcer, as the second amendment has intentionally and clearly made a legal right.

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, PENNSYLVANIA CANNOT BE RECOUNTED NOW BY LAW. Even if a corrupted judge gives the go ahead, it won't change the law, and the fact that the judge broke it. It will only be a signal to the American people to initiate their own completely lawful enforcement action. The whole world is watching America go banana RIGHT NOW. This kind of crap happens only in banana republic third world countries, and rotten ones at that. I am absolutely shocked Hillary would drag America through this kind of dirt, pig crap in a feed lot. Now is the time for the American people to wake up and realize that we have been the only ones holding up the agreement between government and people. The government has failed its end of the deal completely. It has been that way for decades, as we sat and watched "America" slip away. And failure to enforce the government's side of that agreement at this point in history will send America forever into the abyss.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
The shooter has been identified.An 18yr old Somali refugee,guess what,the media already suggests he's a terrorist.

If you are colored,you are a terrorist,if you are white,you are deranged misguided young man.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
ValerianSteel:
The shooter has been identified.An 18yr old Somali refugee,guess what,the media already suggests he's a terrorist.

If you are colored,you are a terrorist,if you are white,you are deranged misguided young man.

You are absolutely right. Reminds me of Dylan Roof who massacred the nine Blacks in the Church was never referred to as a terrorist and so was Timothy Mcveigh of Oklahoma fame killing over 230 people. What about the countless murders committed by whites all over America?.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely right. Reminds me of Dylan Roof who massacred the nine Blacks in the Church was never referred to as a terrorist and so was Timothy Mcveigh of Oklahoma fame killing over 230 people. What about the countless murders committed by whites all over America?.
90% of crimes all across the United States is committed by a white man,there's never a conservative outrage,no Fox News hours long rants,no constant CNN reporting,little to no criticism.

The very fact that Dylan Roof hasn't been in court till today shows the application of justice through racial lines.It's terrifying to know that civil rights will suffer a huge blow under Donald,with Sessions as AG,God help us.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
ValerianSteel:
90% of crimes all across the United States is committed by a white man,there's never a conservative outrage,no Fox News hours long rants,no constant CNN reporting,little to no criticism.

The very fact that Dylan Roof hasn't been in court till today shows the application of justice through racial lines.It's terrifying to know that civil rights will suffer a huge blow under Donald,with Sessions as AG,God help us.
No doubt. Dylan tried to proof that he was mentally unbalanced and the judge denied him that. Now he's representing himself. I am not a big fan of Death penalty but sometimes i wonder why some people needs to be executed. The funny thing was that he was arrested without being shot. If he was black, he would be six feet under now. America the Beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
ValerianSteel:

It would not be long before you see some of my Nigerian brothers defending the racists. Faux News sucks.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 29, 2016
These incidents are really getting out of hand!

Hopefully, the injured people will recover fully from their injuries.

To me, McVeigh, Dylan Roof, and serial killers are all terrorists, including the demented Somali immigrant.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 29, 2016
Rep. Tom Price has been picked to be the Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary-nominee.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:28am On Nov 29, 2016
CFCman:
Rep. Tom Price has been picked to be the Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary-nominee.
ACA also known as obamacare is in big doo doo now. Price, a Congressman from Georgia is the Numero Uno cheerleader against Obamacare in Congress. I really feel for over 20 million people that will be left uninsured. I guess the States will pick them up on Medicaid if not, the emergency room will be their primary care giver.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:56am On Nov 29, 2016
CFCman:
These incidents are really getting out of hand!

Hopefully, the injured people will recover fully from their injuries.

To me, McVeigh, Dylan Roof, and serial killers are all terrorists, including the demented Somali immigrant.
I agree with you 100%. Don't leave out the Christian Fundamentalists bombing the abortion clinics too. They are terrorists in my book.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by An0nimus: 7:04am On Nov 29, 2016
vanquay, azpekuliar

Ok, seen. Though it doesn't strike me as something serious.

Meanwhile this is a very nice read

http://observer.com/2016/11/an-australian-take-on-american-liberal-hypocrisy/

"This is the current liberal point of view: tolerance and respect for diversity is everything—unless it’s something you don’t like"

Liberals, this is a real learning opportunity for you. If you want the Democrats back in power in four years time, you must do something: listen to alternative points of view. Because here’s the thing, there are a lot of people out there who are good, decent, and kind human beings. They may hold a view that you don’t like, but this doesn’t make them the enemy. I’ve had conversations with such people who happen to oppose gay marriage, but the last thing I’m going to do is start calling them homophobes.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2016
And Michigan goes to Pres-Elect. Trump.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2016
obixcel:
And Michigan goes to Pres-Elect. Trump.

E do na,,,

You want to give these clintonites HBP?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2016
The second name of liberals is hypocrisy.
These people were everywhere some weeks ago urging Trump to accept results thinking they would win, today these sore losers are throwing money for a recount.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2016
An0nimus:
vanquay, azpekuliar

Ok, seen. Though it doesn't strike me as something serious.

Meanwhile this is a very nice read

http://observer.com/2016/11/an-australian-take-on-american-liberal-hypocrisy/

"This is the current liberal point of view: tolerance and respect for diversity is everything—unless it’s something you don’t like"

Liberals, this is a real learning opportunity for you. If you want the Democrats back in power in four years time, you must do something: listen to alternative points of view. Because here’s the thing, there are a lot of people out there who are good, decent, and kind human beings. They may hold a view that you don’t like, but this doesn’t make them the enemy. I’ve had conversations with such people who happen to oppose gay marriage, but the last thing I’m going to do is start calling them homophobes.

Ohhh if only they would listen...

These Liberals like the morons on this forum will insult anyone that does not share their views or thought, they expect everyone to think alike like zombies..,,

According to their own John Stewart it is wrong to call any one who supports Trump a racist.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2016
Trump has been magnanimous in victory, he even promised not to probe Hilary "because he didn't want to hurt the Clintons" but he was taken for granted, now he has to go back to Twitter to let the world know that millions of undocumented immigrants voted for Hilary.

Whether the allegation is true is story for another day but at least he has reminded the democrats that being a president-elect is not a license not to hit back.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by azpekuliar: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/michigan-donald-trump-winner-last-official-swing-state-vote-recount-jill-stein-wisconsin-a7444326.html

I think this is the real breaking news: Donald Trump officially wins Michigan and it's 16 electoral college votes. Pushing him up to 306. I hope the Greens make haste and proceed with the ballot recount knowing it won't change the outcome. The whole point is to con the $6m of those poor liberal minions crowd-funding this. With the coffers of the Clinton foundation starting to run dry, KILLary and her camp have quickly signed up in in return for? Yea.. you guessed right! cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by azpekuliar: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Timbuktuo:

How is it surreal? Did you not know before results were announced, even before election day, that this is how the EC works? Wasn't the electoral college designed for just such a time as this? Wasn't the idea for there to be a balance and ensure fair representation? If you propel did not like this thing since you should have spoken up o. The head is off, and it's too late to cry.

Instead of all this recounting business, wasting time and money on irrelevancies, you and your people should be campaigning for the abolishments of the EC.

I tell you if the Democrats were a football team having just lost a football game 3-0 afterwards they would be arguing that they got more corners so therefore they won. cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Observer is owned by Jared Kushner who happens to be Ivanka husband. Propaganda outfit of Trump machine. The Trump heads will do anything to prop him up. As for me, I will hope he performs well as the President comes January 20th because his goodness will be good for America. If he fails to perform after a year or so, the vicious attacks will be unleashed on him. We are not afraid to critique our leadership . Americans have little or no patience for mediocrity. He's being given a chance to rule and the ball is on the side of his court.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by missjo(f): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
The second name of liberals is hypocrisy.
These people were everywhere some weeks ago urging Trump to accept results thinking they would win, today these sore losers are throwing money for a recount.
Loser's remorse. Quite normal reaction.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
Trump tweeting that anyone who burns an American flag will lose his citizenship or spend a year in jail. Who the heck is he ?. He think he is a god . He will find out after January 20 that cheap rhetorics like that will not work. Americans have the right under the 1st amendment to burn a flag if they desire to. As much as i won't burn a flag, I reserve the right to do it under the First amendment rights. It will be very interesting four years in the Land of the Free.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
CFCman:
Trump voters ain't seen nothing yet.They can kiss Obamacare and Medicare goodbye once Price takes over HHS.Medical innovation is also getting kicked out the door,Hello to Big Pharma and crooked health system.

Der Führer's cabinet is beautiful grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by missjo(f): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:

I guess what you're implying is the issue of civil rights in the coming administration will be a case of 'from frying pan to fire'. Obama being the frying pan and Donald being fire, cos the justice system under Democrats hasn't been all that if you look at it objectively. Racial bias remains an issue regardless.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Trump voters ain't seen nothing yet.They can kiss Obamacare and Medicare goodbye once Price takes over HHS.Medical innovation is also getting kicked out the door,Hello to Big Pharma and crooked health system.

Der Führer's cabinet is beautiful grin grin grin grin
The funny thing is that all those poor toothless whites in the Appalichia and the South are on welfare and most of them have no insurance. They still vote overwhelmingly for Trump. They are getting their just desert. The rooster is surely coming home to roost. The poorest states in the union are deep southern Republican states. I am laughing in Chinese as sad as it is. People voting against their interest.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by missjo(f): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Trump tweeting that anyone who burns an American flag will lose his citizenship or spend a year in jail. Who the heck is he ?. He think he is a god . He will find out after January 20 that cheap rhetorics like that will not work. Americans have the right under the 1st amendment to burn a flag if they desire to. As much as i won't burn a flag, I reserve the right to do it under the First amendment rights. It will be very interesting four years in the Land of the Free.
LOL. Burning the flag is considered a misdemeanor. Starting a fire without permit.

As for Trump and the tweet, the superme court has been trying to overturn the ruling which says burning the American flag isn't a crime since 1990. It has very little to do with what Trump tweets.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.