Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,963 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661092 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 03, 2016
Lucasbalo:
That is my Crown prince and if he ever becomes the Awujale, I am moving my family to Ijebu Ode. That's why I have been sucking up to him because I sincerely believe he would be the next Awujale. Please tell me you are just kidding with him.

Lol....una want use money buy title.

There is no way he can become king,he is not of a royal bloodline by paternity. Have you ever heard of a balogun being named king?

The last king from their house is Folagbade, I dont know how many sons he had,cause his tenure was short. As for subomi i think the closest he can be to that house is his mother being daughter of Tunwase or sister to Folagbade. But i think he should be the former.

Moreover, do you see an "ade" suffix or prefix in any of their names?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 3:38am On Dec 03, 2016
Trump has filed a lawsuit against the Michigan board of state canvassers seeking to stop the Michigan statewide recount set to begin next week.

This keeps getting interesting,surely there's something he doesn't want us to know.

Florida recount likely,lawsuit filed,court to rule next week.It would either be trashed out or the court will force a recount statewide.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:26am On Dec 03, 2016
Vorpal:

There is no way he can become king,he is not of a royal bloodline by paternity. Have you ever heard of a balogun being named king?

The last king from their house is Folagbade, I dont know how many sons he had,cause his tenure was short. As for subomi i think the closest he can be to that house is his mother being daughter of Tunwase or sister to Folagbade. But i think he should be the former.

Otunba Subomi I know very well through my Dad. He's the patron of their club in Lagos Island. He founded a Bank in Nigeria being run by one of his sons. He should be up there in age now. I know they used to call him Olori Omo Oba. He used to come to the Club in Ikoyi then with his very close friend by name Chief Kuku. My dad told me Baba Kuku died a while ago. Thought my friend will be the next Awujale. Maybe we can fix it like they did for Oba Akinolu in Lagos. Lol.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 4:48am On Dec 03, 2016
grin Trump is loving the whole drama. You know, one part of me thinks he should hands off and let them do the recounting and move on. It doesn't change anything anyway.
I personally don't think he should be going around the country for victory "campaign" grin
What he should be doing now is get your cabinet ready, rest, sleep, take Melania on a small trip before the iinauguration and get ready to take over.
He is all over the place instead of continuing shadow with Obama. The man is tired just look at him, sigh.

ValerianSteel:
Trump has filed a lawsuit against the Michigan board of state canvassers seeking to stop the Michigan statewide recount set to begin next week.

This keeps getting interesting,surely there's something he doesn't want us to know.

Florida recount likely,lawsuit filed,court to rule next week.It would either be trashed out or the court will force a recount statewide.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 5:19am On Dec 03, 2016
It wouldn't make any difference but I wish it would.
We just have to manage him for the next few years.
I understand you Val.
ValerianSteel:
You should be concerned because counting machines skipped on some votes and imaginary votes were added for Trump.5000 imaginary votes were uncovered in Wisconsin due to mathematical error even before the recount began.In Pennsylvania,his lead has dropped from 70,000 to 40,000 after Philly revised it's vote totals.In Michigan,87,000 people showed up to vote but not for President.

Every ballot needs to be hand counted cause something isn't right and the GOP trying to stop all recounts proves they either have something to hide or they are not confident of how they won.

Trump's team fighting the hand recount is suspicious.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:45am On Dec 03, 2016
armyofone:
I understand you Val.
You are absolutely right. Four years goes in a jiffy especially in America. With all Obama's accomplishments, see how quickly his eighth years went by. I still hope Trump presidency is good for Americans if not he will be kicked out in four years. Americans don't worship personality unlike some other countries.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 03, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Just came in that unemployment rate is 4.6% compared to Republican Bush 10% when he left office. Republican damaging economy with triple down since Ronald Reagan.
Those are manipulated figure. Democrats can say anything which is not true but ending up sounding like one because of the bias and fake media.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 03, 2016
ValerianSteel:

The way I m perceiving u, u will soon get heart attack.
If u have any relative in USA that didn't enter thru the main door , pray for him/her cos new sheriff is in town. Deportation! I m sorry is not my fault. Take heart.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 03, 2016
Vorpal:

Are u aware that PA has pass the deadline for recounts?
Are u aware that Michigan AG has file a suit to restrain Jill from recounting.
U are uninformed. Ur dream did not came try. U are frustrated. Each time u heard that name trump it beats ur heart. Take it easy cos is only going to be there for 8yrs. Electoral college live him.
30 states love him.
2870 out of 3000 county love him.
U can die with ur illegal CA and NY popular vote.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Otunba Subomi I know very well through my Dad. He's the patron of their club in Lagos Island. He founded a Bank in Nigeria being run by one of his sons. He should be up there in age now. I know they used to call him Olori Omo Oba. He used to come to the Club in Ikoyi then with his very close friend by name Chief Kuku. My dad told me Baba Kuku died a while ago. Thought my friend will be the next Awujale. Maybe we can fix it like they did for Oba Akinolu in Lagos. Lol.

Well, you know big men. That "Olori Omo Oba" title was just used to honour him because of his wealth.
Yea,you right,he is quite aged now.

About that fixing part,there are other wealthy low key individuals who are princes in that house.

He may have to wipe them all out before he can succeed with that. Even the olori ebi title,his not recognised by the house as one.He had to force that on them through the influence of money yet he is not recognised.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 7:35am On Dec 03, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely right. Four years goes in a jiffy especially in America. With all Obama's accomplishments, see how quickly his eighth years went by. I still hope Trump presidency is good for Americans if not he will be kicked out in four years. Americans don't worship personality unlike some other countries.

You mean Countries like Nigeria?Lol

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2016
happney65:

You mean Countries like Nigeria?Lol
Buddy, don't get me in trouble. You know our brothers don't like us critiqueing Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2016
beamtopola:

If u have any relative in USA that didn't enter thru the main door , pray for him/her cos new sheriff is in town. Deportation! I m sorry is not my fault. Take heart.
Lol, u are just observing him abi her (d feminine name confuses me sometimes). Heart attack is on d way, it won't change anything. The ghosts of the Clintons would finally be laid to rest after all these late night dramas.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2016
armyofone:
I understand you Val.
8 yrs

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2016
obixcel:
Lol, u are just observing him abi her (d feminine name confuses me sometimes). Heart attack is on d way, it won't change anything. The ghosts of the Clintons would finally be laid to rest after all these late night dramas.
Can Buhari deport you from Nigeria or Kanu deport you from Biafra.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Buddy, don't get me in trouble. You know our brothers don't like us critiqueing Nigeria.

Ahahahahhahahaha..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
When questioned by Anderson Cooper on evidence of voter fraud, Jill Stein finally admits "no" evidence. Hmm, so this whole recount was just a fund raising operation to gather up the fragments of cash left, dat was I called it the Bargaining stage. The last stage would be final acceptance of defeat.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
beamtopola:

The guy you were mentioning was born an American and you in Nigeria is agitated about his feelings in his country. Are you that concerned about the way Nigeria is being ruled. Valeriansteel and people like me have a stake in what's going on in US and so do few people here. The ones that yells the most are the ones who never step their feet on American soil. Why are you guys grieving more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lucasbalo:
The guy you were mentioning was born an American and you in Nigeria is agitated about his feelings in his country. Are you that concerned about the way Nigeria is being ruled. Valeriansteel and people like me have a stake in what's going on in US and so do few people here. The ones that yells the most are the ones who never step their feet on American soil. Why are you guys grieving more than the bereaved.
Afonjas claiming american. Una dey for Ogun state.
Come back to ur country. Na by force to die for white man country ? U be black come back and soak ur ijebu garri. Leave my house u no wan leave ,which kind human foul u be?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lucasbalo:

Honestly, it's gotten stale reading all these claptrap from uncle ruckus. He only listens to himself. Appleyard did him a huge favour by lecturing him how whatever that happens in the US affects everyone, esp. if Killary gets into power which thank God, failed and will still fail despite using her proxy-Stein to rock the boat. But will Ruckus listen to words of wisdom?

I've demonstrated here that people like Val are on a mission; to obfuscate and ram nonsensical ideas down the throats of the gullible while steering rational debates and arguments elsewhere. If Val has his ways, CFC's thread would be taken over as his very own since he doesn't have the 'luck' of started and sustaining a sensible thread except to exercise overlord rights over another man's property. Ruckus will be quick to jump at Val's defence being an useful idiot who doesn't know that his chains are being yanked by old hand Val. Once Ruckus's seeming usefulness is seen to end, he himself would be dumped faster that a sewage paper.

The fact that you're born in Amerika doesn't mean that you're not a troll!!

And as he's being reminded every post, this is nairaland, not AOL, so baba amerikanah, why don't you leave NL for naija residents "who doesn't have visa" grin

As to what's going on, .......

http://investmentwatchblog.com/i-think-we-caught-election-fraud-in-pennsylvania/

http://www.newsmaxtv.vegas/huuuge-nevada-voter-fraud-uncovered-worse-than-acorn/

These recounts issues would soon expose those who wanted to embarrass the incoming President.

According to the AP Report: 22,000 votes found for Hillary, ZERO found for Trump. After Jill Stein got denied a recount, they miraculously are getting all the votes they need to beat Trump in Pennsylvania and Hillary is now slated to "win."

22,000 (nice even number) found for Hillary, ZERO found for Trump. GET THE MESSAGE?
THEY DO NOT NEED A RECOUNT IN PENNSYLVANIA. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS "FINISH THE VOTE COUNTING" WITH 100 PERCENT FORGED BALLOTS IN FAVOR OF HILLARY, AND THEY WON'T "FINISH" UNTIL THE JOB IS DONE. IT IS INCONCEIVABLE THE JOB IS NOT DONE BY NOW, ABSENT A TEAM OF PEOPLE FILLING OUT BALLOTS ILLEGALLY UNTIL IT GOES THE WAY THEY WANT AND IF WE DO NOT TRACK THEM DOWN AND BUST THEM IT IS GAME OVER

Trump won most of Pennsylvania by a margin of 70 percent. Why then did Hillary take only the big cities by a margin of 80 percent? Why did hillary only win 57 counties nationwide to more than 3,000 for Trump? ANSWER: BECAUSE IT IS REALLY EASY TO RIG 57 COUNTIES. IF THAT IS ALL IT TAKES, THE PEOPLE STEALING IT CAN BE PLANTED EASILY. I DO NOT BELIEVE HILLARY TRUTHFULLY RECEIVED MORE THAN 30 PERCENT IN ANY VOTING PRECINCT ANYWHERE IN THE NATION. SHE SCAMMED THE ENTIRE ELECTION.

There are stories floating around the web that the Pennsylvania tally has been finalized with Trump still winning by 45,000 votes. HOWEVER, IT IS NOT OFFICIAL YET, THE PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT OF STATE IS NOT SAYING THE RESULTS ARE OFFICIAL. READ THE FINE PRINT. IT IS NOT OFFICIAL, which means the steal is still going on.

I am irritated by people who can't read well enough to see that the official election page for Pennsylvania DOES NOT SAY IT IS OVER. Trolls are all over the map saying it is over. IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL THE OFFICIAL PAGE SAYS IT IS, PERIOD!

THIS OFFICIAL PENNSYLVANIA ELECTION PAGE IS GETTING UPDATED ONCE EVERY THREE MINUTES. IT IS NOT A STATIC PAGE THAT IS JUST GETTING IGNORED. UNTIL THIS PAGE SAYS THE RESULTS ARE FINAL, HILLARY STILL CAN AND WILL STEAL IT.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
beamtopola:

Afonjas claiming american. Una dey for Ogun state.
Come back to ur country. Na by force to die for white man country ? U be black come back and soak ur ijebu garri. Leave my house u no wan leave ,which kind human foul u be?
Brainlock, you must be new to Foreign section on nairaland.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
mojeer678:

Honestly, it's gotten stale reading all these claptrap from uncle ruckus. He only listens to himself. Appleyard did him a huge favour by lecturing him how whatever that happens in the US affects everyone, esp. if Killary gets into power which thank God, failed and will still fail despite using her proxy-Stein to rock the boat. But will Ruckus listen to words of wisdom?

I've demonstrated here that people like Val are on a mission; to obfuscate and ram nonsensical ideas down the throats of the gullible while steering rational debates and arguments elsewhere. If Val has his ways, CFC's thread would be taken over as his very own since he doesn't have the 'luck' of started and sustaining a sensible thread except to exercise overlord rights over another man's property. Ruckus will be quick to jump at Val's defence being an useful idiot who doesn't know that his chains are being yanked by old hand Val. Once Ruckus's seeming usefulness is seen to end, he himself would be dumped faster that a sewage paper.

The fact that you're born in Amerika doesn't mean that you're not a troll!!

And as he's being reminded every post, this is nairaland, not AOL, so baba amerikanah, why don't you leave NL for naija residents "who doesn't have visa" grin

As to what's going on, .......

http://investmentwatchblog.com/i-think-we-caught-election-fraud-in-pennsylvania/

http://www.newsmaxtv.vegas/huuuge-nevada-voter-fraud-uncovered-worse-than-acorn/

These recounts issues would soon expose those who wanted to embarrass the incoming President.

According to the AP Report: 22,000 votes found for Hillary, ZERO found for Trump. After Jill Stein got denied a recount, they miraculously are getting all the votes they need to beat Trump in Pennsylvania and Hillary is now slated to "win."

22,000 (nice even number) found for Hillary, ZERO found for Trump. GET THE MESSAGE?
THEY DO NOT NEED A RECOUNT IN PENNSYLVANIA. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS "FINISH THE VOTE COUNTING" WITH 100 PERCENT FORGED BALLOTS IN FAVOR OF HILLARY, AND THEY WON'T "FINISH" UNTIL THE JOB IS DONE. IT IS INCONCEIVABLE THE JOB IS NOT DONE BY NOW, ABSENT A TEAM OF PEOPLE FILLING OUT BALLOTS ILLEGALLY UNTIL IT GOES THE WAY THEY WANT AND IF WE DO NOT TRACK THEM DOWN AND BUST THEM IT IS GAME OVER

Trump won most of Pennsylvania by a margin of 70 percent. Why then did Hillary take only the big cities by a margin of 80 percent? Why did hillary only win 57 counties nationwide to more than 3,000 for Trump? ANSWER: BECAUSE IT IS REALLY EASY TO RIG 57 COUNTIES. IF THAT IS ALL IT TAKES, THE PEOPLE STEALING IT CAN BE PLANTED EASILY. I DO NOT BELIEVE HILLARY TRUTHFULLY RECEIVED MORE THAN 30 PERCENT IN ANY VOTING PRECINCT ANYWHERE IN THE NATION. SHE SCAMMED THE ENTIRE ELECTION.

There are stories floating around the web that the Pennsylvania tally has been finalized with Trump still winning by 45,000 votes. HOWEVER, IT IS NOT OFFICIAL YET, THE PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT OF STATE IS NOT SAYING THE RESULTS ARE OFFICIAL. READ THE FINE PRINT. IT IS NOT OFFICIAL, which means the steal is still going on.

I am irritated by people who can't read well enough to see that the official election page for Pennsylvania DOES NOT SAY IT IS OVER. Trolls are all over the map saying it is over. IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL THE OFFICIAL PAGE SAYS IT IS, PERIOD!

THIS OFFICIAL PENNSYLVANIA ELECTION PAGE IS GETTING UPDATED ONCE EVERY THREE MINUTES. IT IS NOT A STATIC PAGE THAT IS JUST GETTING IGNORED. UNTIL THIS PAGE SAYS THE RESULTS ARE FINAL, HILLARY STILL CAN AND WILL STEAL IT.
It is your day off from your Bus conductor job. No wonder you are spouting your garbage. Your life is going down the drain and you are consumed with the presidential election that's over in US . God will cure you of your fetish. If American politics is so pleasant to you and your friends, obtain a visa and come and live here. America is big enough for hundreds of millions of people more. It will cure you of your miserable existence.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
breaking

CNN Crew Jokes About Donald Trump's Plane Crashing? At the rate they're going they'll be bankrupt in 6 mths!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Brainlock, you must be new to Foreign section on nairaland.
I m not new . u a re a nitwit and delusional.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
beamtopola:

I m not new . u a re a nitwit and delusional.
The garbage you posted is not for me. Your fetish with a country thousands of miles away is enough for you to seek help. Is it America that gives you guys unlimited joy that you are consumed with an election that's over. Brainstem, I am not only Ijebu man , I am from Awka. Bumbling mental dwarf.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
6 million car owners have now defaulted on their car loan payments for at least 3 months. This is the threshold for banks to start repossession actions against the defaulters.

Hope it won't lead to a major recession in this country, like the sub-prime mortgage mess.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Wisconsin Recount; Day 1 earned Hillary Clinton just one extra vote. Overall after Day 2, Clinton gained 3 xtra votes, Trump gained 6 xtra votes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, 3 million dollars was spent on Wisconsin alone

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
obixcel:
Wisconsin Recount; Day 1 earned Hillary Clinton just one extra vote. Overall after Day 2, Clinton gained 3 xtra votes, Trump gained 6 xtra votes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, 3 million dollars was spent on Wisconsin alone
Lol
Jill Stein has raised over $6.9 million for the recount efforts though; and she has gone to Federal court to push for a recount in Pennsylvania.

Apparently, the bone of contention (in Penn) was the $1 million bond require for a statewide recount.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
CFCman:

Lol
Jill Stein has raised over $6.9 million for the recount efforts though; and she has gone to Federal court to push for a recount in Pennsylvania.

Apparently, the bone of contention (in Penn) was the $1 million bond require for a statewide recount.
She isn't ready to cough out d said amount grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.