Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661012 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2016
Lucasbalo:
How do you know how financial markets works ?. From your hideout in Edo or are you dealing from Wall street in N\Y or LaSalle Street in Chicago?. You are a funny lot. Your fetish and obsession is getting scary. Do you even have another life apart from leaking Trump's backside ?. Just wondering.

Idiot as usual you loose the argument and resort to insult. I wonder who else does that? Oh that's right every other stupid liberal..

Trump's victory affected the stock market and that is a fact

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Obviously you can't comprehend. How many times did I tell you that the Dow Jones was 6.000 when Obama became President on January 20, 2009 ?. Dow Jones was almost 19.000 before Hillary and Trump won their Parties primaries. Why don't you Google that and tell me what you find since you are an expert in Googling. Seriously, your fetish with the Republican propaganda is not only brainwashing but brain damaging too.

Oga and I am telling you that the current spike that we have seen in the US market since DJT won has nothing to do with Obama you brainwashed mofo

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2016
stanech:

Idiot as usual you loose the argument and resort to insult. I wonder who else does that? Oh that's right every other stupid liberal..

Trump's victory affected the stock market and that is a fact
Edo man, your fetish about Trump is an indicator of your joblessness and worthlessness. Let me pull strings for you to obtain your dreamland visa. Do you know what a Liberal is all about ?. Spouting junk all the time about a place you don't have a clue.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2016
stanech:

Oga and I am telling you that the current spike that we have seen in the US market since DJT won has nothing to do with Obama you brainwashed mofo
Yours is brain damaged by Republican propaganda. I won't be surprised if you end up like the followers of David Queresh of Waco Texas or Jim Jones of Guyana fame.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Edo man, your fetish about Trump is an indicator of your joblessness and worthlessness. Let me pull strings for you to obtain your dreamland visa. Do you know what a Liberal is all about ?. Spouting junk all the time about a place you don't have a clue.

Question: Is Trump's victory responsible for the current situation of the US market?

Answer: Yes It is.

End of story,,,,,

You can take your visa and shove it up your ass,, Idiot..

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2016
stanech:

Question: Is Trump's victory responsible for the current situation of the US market?

Answer: Yes It is.

End of story,,,,,

You can take your visa and shove it up your ass,, Idiot..
Seriously, since I am in Lagos now I can be of help to you. That's why your fetish is getting unbearable. You can go to DC with your Trump and be his Spokesman. Trying to help since that's all your life entails.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Yours is brain damaged by Republican propaganda. I won't be surprised if you end up like the followers of David Queresh of Waco Texas or Jim Jones of Guyana fame.

Your fathers brain is damaged

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Seriously, since I am in Lagos now I can be of help to you. That's why your fetish is getting unbearable. You can go to DC with your Trump and be his Spokesman. Trying to help since that's all your life entails.

Again you can take your visa and shove it up your Ass

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2016
stanech:

Your fathers brain is damaged
Village boy, I have only one father not fathers. Your visa is loading. Just let me know how I can effect it. It will help you out of your misery.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Village boy, I have only one father not fathers. Your visa is loading. Just let me know how I can effect it. It will help you out of your misery.

Guy,,,,Take your visa and shove it up your ASS

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2016
stanech:

Again you can take your visa and shove it up your Ass
Seriously, it will help you out of joblessness.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Seriously, it will help you out of joblessness.

Shove it..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2016
stanech:

Shove it..

Just trying to assist you out of your joblessness. As simple as that.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:58am On Dec 23, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Just trying to assist you out of your joblessness. As simple as that.

Shove it up your anus

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
stanech:

Shove it up your anus
With your fetish about America and anything American, won't it be ideal for you and your twin brother of deception. Just trying to be of help.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lucasbalo:
With your fetish about America and anything American, won't it be ideal for you and your twin brother of deception. Just trying to be of help.

Shove it up ......

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
stanech:

Shove it up ......
OK, I give up on you. Remember that I try to be of help to you.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Donald J. Trump

The resolution being considered at the United Nations Security Council regarding Israel should be vetoed.
As the United States has long maintained, peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians will only come through direct negotiations between the parties, and not through the imposition of terms by the United Nations.
This puts Israel in a very poor negotiating position and is extremely unfair to all Israelis.

A true friend of Israel,,,

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lucasbalo:
OK, I give up on you. Remember that I try to be of help to you.

I have since given up on you. Just take your worthless visa and shove it ok?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
the Democratic party and corruption are like 5 and 6

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/811977223326625792 wink wink cheesy wink

It's about to go down world. This is the present reality. While brain dead numbskull like stench come here to spit soak away logic. In real life this dumbasses should have just been aborted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
stanech:
the Democratic party and corruption are like 5 and 6

If your brain is not a mere artifact, you should be more concerned about the shiit your GOP thugs are doing in N.C. Anyway you have no stake here, you and your entire lineage are cursed to be in the backwaters till the end of time.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
gesundheit:

If your brain is not a mere artifact, you should be more concerned about the shiit your GOP thugs are doing in N.C. Anyway you have no stake here, you and your entire lineage are cursed to be in the backwaters till the end of time.
That stenchy guy is a piece of work. That's a result of joblessness.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 24, 2016
Sean Spicer has been chosen to be Trump's White House Press Secretary.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2016
"There are attempts by the democrats and the current administration to blame their failures on external factors.
The democrats didn't just lose the presidential election, but the house and the Senate as well. Did I do that as well? They need to learn to lose with dignity". Vladimir Putin.

When did the democrats reach this low, to the point of attributing their country's election outcome to another country.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
"There are attempts by the democrats and the current administration to blame their failures on external factors.
The democrats didn't just lose the presidential election, but the house and the Senate as well. Did I do that as well? They need to learn to lose with dignity". Vladimir Putin.

When did the democrats reach this low, to the point of attributing their country's election outcome to another country.
lol, they are shameless cry babies throwing tantrums and blaming everyone else but themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
gesundheit:

If your brain is not a mere artifact you would have stayed on Topic.. we are not talking about North Carolina Bozo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
Happy Hannukah,Merry Christmas,Happy Holidays.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Happy Hannukah,Merry Christmas,Happy Holidays.
Same to you Buddy. Some of our bigoted lapdogs who swallow all kind of poisonous Kool Aid probably will find fault in your saying Happy Holidays.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2016
obixcel:
lol, they are shameless cry babies throwing tantrums and blaming everyone else but themselves.
The people that the going ons in America affects their lives are shameless but you that live millions of miles away from America are the real hero. What a classy statement from a guy crying more than the bereaved. Keep it up. Trump will help you and the Stenchy one out of your paradise.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lucasbalo:
The people that the going ons in America affects their lives are shameless but you that live millions of miles away from America are the real hero. What a classy statement from a guy crying more than the bereaved. Keep it up. Trump will help you and the Stenchy one out of your paradise.
You accused us of being fetish with Trump, what happened before the election? where you not fetish with Hillary when u and ur likes were raining curses and insults on Trump supporters. Was dis not happening on dis same thread? Your arguments on nationality with respect to American politics are just repetitive. You have been playing dis card from time memorial, it's not working, bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.