Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,887 members, 7,863,027 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661114 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2017
stanech:
Question... Is Trump still president? grin

I'm disappointed that Pres. Trump will fall into neocon hands, and cranking up the war machine.

Trump violated ALL LAW by attacking Syria. And he did it for idiotic and totally unfounded reasons. My God, he's supposed to be the president, NOT the second place contestant in a 10th grade civics class!

And the repercussions are just starting:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Zoharariel:

Missy, I hope u're not going to McLean to cheat on me?

And is it true that you joined the USAF for citizenship as speculated by Lucas? Now, tell me the truth grin
I never said that . Please don't get me in trouble with Missy. Repeat, I never said that. It was someone else that said that. Roll the tape again. Lol.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Mindfulness:

In Eminem's voice:

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish

LordReed:

Great Depression kicked off in 1929 so how could WWI have driven the US out of it?

WWII...It was a typo ain't got time for y'all poor Niggas bullshìt...I had an A in US History,
You can't school me on my fvcking history.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Zoharariel:

Yes, you're absolutely right. grin Russia, China, Iran & North Korea will be needing millions of “Amerikan POW” for building & expansion of their pipelines, railroads & space ports grin cheesy grin

You must have missed the memo,...American First.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Gyalchester:

WWII...It was a typo ain't got time for y'all poor Niggas bullshìt...I had an A in US History,

Yeah right. LoLz
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
mojeer678:

I'm disappointed that Pres. Trump will fall into neocon hands, and cranking up the war machine.

Trump violated ALL LAW by attacking Syria. And he did it for idiotic and totally unfounded reasons. My God, he's supposed to be the president, NOT the second place contestant in a 10th grade civics class!

And the repercussions are just starting:

Speculation is that this a ploy to pave way for lifting of US sanctions on Russia as a show of good faith, de-escalate the situation and avoid WW3.

If that happens (if it is even suggested as a course of action) I think there'll be no doubt that Trump and Putin are bed fellows and have treated us to a bit of military and political theater. LoL

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
Gyalchester:

Typo. grin

Did you have an A in economics too?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Mindfulness:

Typo. grin

Did you have an A in economics too?

grin grin

Yeah best in the school actually
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Syphax(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Missy89:

I just gave you a time and place. Why are you obsessed with my home address?. Show up tomorrow and say your crap to my face. If you don't show up then we will know who the real loser is. Stop hiding behind the computer.

McLean Central park. Will be on the tennis court from 12:05PM. Lets do this face to face
Zoharariel your wife wan fight oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Syphax:

Zoharariel your wife wan fight oooo

Baba, I am even becoming more afraid for my life by the day because I just can't imagine what would happen if 1 day she pisses me off & I kick in her in her tummy grin

Although If she pulls a Baretta or a Smith & Wesson; as a Moskow-trained irunmole, me sef go pull a Makarov but the problem is who will separate us? grin

And my late Mother warned me seriously that I must only marry a virtuous & humble lady but this geh called Missy is far from being humble & virtuous - seeing the way she is yearning to kick the ass of a 400lbs man - although that 1 sef deserve am grin cheesy grin

This is Y I have been looking for the easiest way to deposit just 5ml of my gamete into her womb - via her “Cuchara, Panocha, Pupusa” before running back to my village in Ijebu, but I still haven't figured out the most appropriate venue for this erotic acrobatic sexual adventure. grin

If only Lucas could help me lure her to his house in Chicago while he sends his wife on a compulsory 3-day vacation in Hawaii. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Zoharariel:

Baba, I am even becoming more afraid for my life by the day because I just can't imagine what would happen if 1 day she pisses me off & I kick in her in her tummy grin

Although If she pulls a Baretta or a Smith & Wesson; as a Moskow-trained irunmole, me sef go pull a Makarov but the problem is who will separate us? grin

And my late Mother warned me seriously that I must only marry a virtuous & humble lady but this geh called Missy is far from being humble & virtuous - seeing the way she is yearning to kick the ass of a 400lbs man - although that 1 sef deserve am grin cheesy grin

This is Y I have been looking for the easiest way to deposit just 5ml of my gamete into her womb - via her “Cuchara, Panocha, Pupusa” before running back to my village in Ijebu, but I still haven't figured out the most appropriate venue for this erotic acrobatic sexual adventure. grin

If only Lucas could help me lure her to his house in Chicago while he sends his wife on a compulsory 3-day vacation in Hawaii. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
You know Missy will kick my butt too if she ever catches up with me. I am scared of Missy now and I sure won't mess with her no more. About meeting Missy in Chitown, you are on your own. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:51am On Apr 09, 2017
Zoharariel:

You know Missy will kick my butt too if she ever catches up with me. I am scared of Missy now and I sure won't mess with her no more. Any lady that will kick the a*s of a 400lbs Blackman scare the daylight out of me. About meeting Missy in Chitown, you are on your own. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Syphax(m): 5:40am On Apr 09, 2017
Zoharariel:

grin grin[s][/s] grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are accomplished unlike Appleyard still looking for $.

You are a man, use your suo motu, Lucas. No man is accomplished. Even Bill Gate is still looking for more Dollars. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Appleyard:

You are a man, use your suo motu, Lucas. No man is accomplished. Even Bill Gate is still looking for more Dollars. cool
What will Bill Gates do with more money. He's given most of his money away since his children will inherit a fraction of his wealth.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Missy89:

The point of the whole attack is a warning to Assad. The DoD even said : military planners took precautions to minimize risk to Russian or Syrian personnel at the airfield.

I dont think the idea was to destroy the whole area or kill troops. The mostt timportant thing is that for the first time, Assad was attacked directly by the US. I heard from a VERY reliableg source that theg S400 failed because appleyard forgot to give the Syrians the password of the Magrav technology

You are one hell of a deluded fellow... Planes took off shortly from the same airbase that was targeted by a rain of tomahawk cruisers. Your mendacious generals at Pentagon LIED that all 53 missiles hit their targets, except one that got aborted and landed on the sea grin The manner at which some of you are easily scammed amazes me. grin

It turns out only 23 missiles got to their planned destinations, and they were very effective (per Tillerson) in taking out some planes in Mechanic hangers grin , And of course, the Syrians played along by claiming some few casualties while Moscow responded by severing the Military hotline between The Kremlin and Pentagon.... grin all these happening at a time when Trump is in a hell hole facing unprecedented attacks from the deep state and proponents of Russiangate.... grin grin grin

For the first time on this thread, I'm taking the words of Lucasbalo that Trump is a con artist.. grin grin .... Truly, the man is a badass Con artist of unparalleled ingenuity. grin

But folks like you loved to be scammed over and over again...

Well... I wasn't in the least surprised because; mendacity begat mendacity...and that is why you could only see that this was the first time the Syrian regime was directly attacked by US forces.

What happened to the direct attack that killed 68 Syrians soldiers last time? grin grin your lies can kill the HIV virus. grin

Now, compare that attack with this recent one and tell me something wasn't fishy..... wink

But folks like you always love to revere in abstract jingoism as against logical realism.

Until you give answers to the Obama executive order ban and explain to the whole of nairaland how Iranian and Syrian televisions, radios, telephones, and cameras constitute a threat to the National Security and Foreign policy of the United States of Atrocity; the veracity of the Magrev technology remains intact, and your blind man narrativet is effectively discarded in the dustbin of the kremlin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-airport-idUSKBN1792XA

Syrian jets take off from air base U.S. missiles struck: Syrian Observatory

Syrian warplanes took off from an air base which was hit by U.S. cruise missiles on Friday, and carried out air strikes on rebel-held areas in the eastern Homs countryside, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.

The U.S. Navy had fired dozens of missiles at the air base near Homs city in response to a chemical attack this week which Washington and its allies blamed on the Damascus government.

The British-based Observatory, a group monitoring the Syrian war using sources on the ground, said eight people had been killed in the U.S. attack.

The extent of the damage to the Shayrat air base was not entirely clear, but the Syrian warplanes had "done the impossible" in order to continue using it for sorties, the Observatory told Reuters.

(Reporting by John Davison; Editing by Angus MacSwan)

so exactly what went down? an expensive fireworks display ? or is this more of the trump we know, all show and no substance?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Appleyard:

You are one hell of a deluded fellow... Planes took off shortly from the same airbase that was targeted by a rain of tomahawk cruisers. Your mendacious generals at Pentagon LIED that all 53 missiles hit their targets, except one that got aborted and landed on the sea grin The manner at which some of you are easily scammed amazes me. grin

It turns out only 23 missiles g got to their planned destinations, and they were very effective (per Tillerson) in taking out some planes in Mechanic hangers grin , And of course, the Syrians played along by claiming some few casualties while Moscow responded by severing the Military hotline between The Kremlin and Pentagon.... grin all these happening at a time when Trump is in a hell hole facing unprecedented attacks from the deep state and proponents of Russiangate.... grin grin grin

For the first time on this thread, I'm taking the words of Lucasbalo that Trump is a con artist.. grin grin .... Truly, the man is a badass Con artist of unparalleled ingenuity. grin

Well... I wasn't in the least surprised because; mendacity begat mendacity...and that is why you could only see that this was the first time the Syrian regime was directly attacked by US forces.

What happened to the direct attacked that killed 68 Syrians soldiers last time? grin grin your lies can kill the HIV virus. grin

Now, compare that attack with this recent one and tell me something wasn't fishy..... wink

But folks like you always love to revere in abstract jingoism as against logical realism.

Until you give answers to the Obama executive order ban and explain to the whole of nairaland how Iranian and Syrian televisions, radios, telephones, and cameras constitute a threat to the National Security and Foreign policy of the United States of Atrocity; the veracity of the Magrev technology remains intact, and your blind man narrativet is effectively discarded in the dustbin of the kremlin.

You know how I feel about US internationalizing problems all over the world. I am consistent in that I rebuke Democrats and Republicans when they do it. Trump conned America to get elected and that's no surprise to people like me who sincerely believe he's a Conman. AppleYard, more bad news to come from the Demagogue named trump. Wait till he starts with North Korea and that will trigger a Nuclear mess. Remember you hear it from me first. Trump is a black spot on America and he's bad news for America. All his lapdogs here on nairaland and America can go jump in Lake Michigan for all I care.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
oyb:

so exactly what went down? an expensive fireworks display ? or is this more of the trump we know, all show and no substance?
Trump is a worthless piece of crap. The infrastructures in America is in bad shape and the slowpoke in the WH is busy attacking other country that did nothing to America. What happened to America first bullcrap he was spouting while running for office. He's a worthless charlatan. America deserves better than the scum we have in the WH.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Appleyard:

It turns out only 23 missiles g got to their planned destinations, and they were very effective (per Tillerson) in taking out some planes in Mechanic hangers grin , And of course, the Syrians played along by claiming some few casualties while Moscow responded by severing the Military hotline between The Kremlin and Pentagon.... grin all these happening at a time when Trump is in a hell hole facing unprecedented attacks from the deep state and proponents of Russiangate.... grin grin grin

What happened to the direct attacked that killed 68 Syrians soldiers last time? grin grin your lies can kill the HIV virus. grin

Tales!

Sup with the magrav tech?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Missy89:

Tales!

Missy, do u believe Appleyard that Mr Trump is a conman ?. I believe that and more Americans are believing they elected a conman. Whatever happened to America first ?.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=ValerianSteel post=55371629]

We could have sent 10 missiles in place of 56 to send a message. We wasted $96million on sending a message. We could have saved our powered for another day it all we had to do was send a message.

You make sense but why complain when it's obvious nothing adds up here?

Am sure Zoharariel and Appleyard are hard at work looking for the missing Zagrev password. I wonder why our bathtubs as he calls them could work a few miles from Russian artilery and vessels. Zoharariel, don't worry Mad dog Mattie got more Tomahawks to rain down on your boss Putin should he cross the line on Syria.

If you still think your fleet carriers are invisible, then there is no point debating with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Missy89:

Tales!

Until you answer the said questions, magrav remains a reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
What will Bill Gates do with more money. He's given most of his money away since his children will inherit a fraction of his wealth.

Is Microsoft still making money or not? Is Bill still making money or not? That was the point in my mentioning of Bill. No man on earth is truly accomplished in the sense of the word. Everyday we keep hustling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
oyb:

Even blind Bathemos knew it was just a charade. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You know how I feel about US internationalizing problems all over the world. I am consistent in that I rebuke Democrats and Republicans when they do it. Trump conned America to get elected and that's no surprise to people like me who sincerely believe he's a Conman. AppleYard, more bad news to come from the Demagogue named trump. Wait till he starts with North Korea and that will trigger a Nuclear mess. Remember you hear it from me first. Trump is a black spot on America and he's bad news for America. All his lapdogs here on nairaland and America can go jump in Lake Michigan for all I care.

I still believe he is just acting in order to get off some pressure from himself...the whole thing points to that direction...

But, if the establishment has gotten to him, then be prepared for the worst because; if he continues like this, there is no way Russian and American special forces won't engage each other in Syria...and when that happens, it's then folks like Missy89 and Valeriansteel will know there is a sharp difference between propaganda and reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Appleyard:

Is Microsoft still making money or not? Is Bill still making money or not? That was the point in my mentioning of Bill. No man on earth is truly accomplished in the sense of the word. Everyday we keep hustling.
I guess you attached too much importance to money. In my dictionary, money doesn't equate accomplished. Money to me is not the end all to everything but I get your point,

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
oyb:

Ask Missy89; she believe the DOD was ONLY sending a clear message... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Appleyard:

Until you answer the said questions, magrav remains a reality.

We both know why you are mad at Trump.

You expected a different foreign policy and even said something about the cosmic order electing him. Now that you have realized that won't happen, you are back to your pootine ass eating mode.

The strange part is that you have aligned yourself with people like Lucas and his liberal friends who wants to punish your kremlin masters for the election

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Appleyard:

I still believe he is just acting in order to get off some pressure from himself...the whole thing points to that direction...

But, if the establishment has gotten to him, then be prepared for the worst because; if he continues like this, there is no way Russian and American special forces won't engage each other in Syria...and when that happens, it's then folks like Missy89 and Valeriansteel will know there is a sharp difference between propaganda and reality.

Trump is two faced and he lied to Americans to get elected. The scary one is coming soon with North Korea since he's moving the Nuclear power ship of the Korea Peninsula. Trump is being steered into a dangerous position. Thank God Americans are opening up to the looming tragedy about to happen.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Missy89:

We both know why you are mad at Trump.

You expected a different foreign policy and even said something about the cosmic order electing him. Now that you have realized that won't happen, you are back to your pootine ass eating mode.

The strange part is that you have aligned yourself with people like Lucas and his liberal friends who wants to punish your kremlin masters for the election
I couldn't give a hoot about Putin or Russia. Never been to Russia and have no business with Russia. My allegiance is my US. Tell me what gladdens your heart about wars ?. Does it have to do with how you make your living at the expense of innocent life being lost over nothing .

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I couldn't give a hoot about Putin or Russia. Never been to Russia and have no business with Russia. My allegiance is my US. Tell me what gladdens your heart about wars ?. Does it have to do with how you make your living at the expense of innocent life being lost over nothing .

Read what you quoted again. I was talking to appleyard.

Nobody wants war. But it is a necessity in a very complex world we live in.That is the reality.

Feeling good about yourself is all there is to peace activism and appeasement. I wouldn't expect you to know better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.