Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (655821 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Have been exploring America and Africa since I was a little boy with my siblings courtesy of my parents. Been to places you can dream about because my wife and I can afford it. Don't need to flaunt that to a pinhead anonymous fool like you. Why don't you show that hideous face for once and let's see the face behind your idiocy and low life.

Is that how you were bullied in elemantary school to show your face?

BTW did you go to Catholic schools? Did any of those priests touch you? I am trying to help you diagnoze where your acute inferiority complex came from
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
pchukwudi:
cheesy

I thought as much. Broke old goat.

A guy that eats Gari for breakfast, lunch and dinner is calling someone broke. The joke is on you and your Kwashiokor ravaged body. No wonder you idiots can't reveal your yellowed eyes. Piece of crap with a mental IQ below par.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Is that how you were bullied in elemantary school to show your face?

BTW did you go to Catholic schools? Did any of those priests touch you? I am trying to help you diagnoze where your acute inferiority complex came from
You keep showing your idiocy. Brought up in Uptown , Chicago precisely Sheridan,Wilson/Lawrence . Chicago guys are not intimidated by anyone and you of all people should know that. A clown like you only validate yourself anonymously. I would have so much respect for you and your Tranny mentor if you show the face behind the craps you guys post.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You keep showing your idiocy. Brought up in Uptown , Chicago precisely Sheridan,Wilson/Lawrence . Chicago guys are not intimidated by anyone and you of all people should know that. A clown like you only validate yourself anonymously. I would have so much respect for you and your Tranny mentor if you show the face behind the craps you guys post.

No one needs your respect and you can take that respect wrap it in a paperbag and shove it up your behind

No one even gives a shitt about where you are raised when you display this much idiocy

Intimidate? The thing intimidating you will soon triple down to your tranny ass soon
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by pchukwudi: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
No wonder you are so anti-capital.

The amount of negative energy and inferiority complex that emanate from you makes it 99.999% impossible for your depressed ass to sit on success.

#Fact

Your wife had better moved those kids to a positive enviroment before you totally mess up their future.

#Cuck.

Lucasbalo:
A guy that eats Gari for breakfast, lunch and dinner is calling someone broke. The joke is on you and your Kwashiokor ravaged body. No wonder you idiots can't reveal your yellowed eyes. Piece of crap with a mental IQ below par.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
pchukwudi:
No wonder you are so anti-capital.

The amount of negative energy and inferiority that emanate from you makes it 99.999% impossible for your depressed ass to sit on success.

#Fact

Your wife had better moved those kids to a positive enviroment before you totally mess up their future.

#Cuck.

When I call you a mental dwarf, I am being generous to you. I am epitome of capitalism. I with my wife pays Tens of Thousands of $ into IRS every year and a village skunk like you who never pays a Nickel to American coffers is doubting my credentials about capitalism. I hope the mosquitos in your cave do a job on you and you come up with malaria and die off.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

No one needs your respect and you can take that respect wrap it in a paperbag and shove it up your behind

No one even gives a shitt about where you are raised when you display this much idiocy

Intimidate? The thing intimidating you will soon triple down to your tranny ass soon
A worthless fool. Just trying to shame you and your Tranny mentor to show that idiotic face. Piece of garbage roaming about with no family . Go jump in the nearest lake and save humanity.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
When I call you a mental dwarf, I am being generous to you. I am epitome of capitalism. I with my wife pays Tens of Thousands of $ into IRS every year and a village skunk like you who never pays a Nickel to American covers is doubting my credentials about capitalism. I hope the mosquitos in your cave do a job on you and you come up with malaria and die off.

"Pay tens of thousands into IRS"

"American covers"

Where did you get that Triple down MBA again? shocked

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Missy89:

"American covers"

Coffers dummy . I guess you don't do typo fool.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by pchukwudi: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Guess you are more pro-capital than Tim Cook. But why raise the question? Afterall a self-deluded and clownish personification of falsehood (like you) probably does'nt have clue enough to see the irony in his own self-contradiction.

Quit the rant, old man; your super dumb cuckery has been made clear to the universe.

Lucasbalo:
When I call you a mental dwarf, I am being generous to you. I am epitome of capitalism. I with my wife pays Tens of Thousands of $ into IRS every year and a village skunk like you who never pays a Nickel to American covers is doubting my credentials about capitalism. I hope the mosquitos in your cave do a job on you and you come up with malaria and die off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Coffers dummy . I guess you don't do typo fool.

American covers angry

SAD!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by pchukwudi: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
The fake ass idiot claims to have been in the States all his life (with a rogue MBA) yet he can't even construct a basic English sentence correctly.

Missy89:

"American covers"

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Missy89:

American covers angry

SAD!
Tranny get something to glow about.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
A worthless fool. Just trying to shame you and your Tranny mentor to show that idiotic face. Piece of garbage roaming about with no family . Go jump in the nearest lake and save humanity.

Shame me into showing my picture on a faceless forum LMAO. You are the most pathetic piece of garbage ever

I and Missyb are supremely confident in our life, our looks and our ways unlike you who needs validation.

I am sure numerous friends have called you ugly and broke to your face that is why you are so compelled to show them.

What a waste

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Missy89:

"American covers"

Trump University. That is why he is so mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
pchukwudi:
Guess you are more pro-capital than Tim Cook. But why raise the question? Afterall a self-deluded and clownish personification of falsehood (like you) probably does'nt have clue enough to see the irony in his own self-contradiction.

Quit the rant, old man; your super dumb cuckery has been made clear to the universe.

Worthless skunk, a fool like you is foaming about America where you have no clue what's going on there except the junk you googled. The Oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffet, one of the richest men in the world says it is unfair for his secretary to pay more taxes percentage wise than him. A fool like you that I doubt makes N1.000.000 a year in salary is foaming nonsense about what you don't know. I hope the mosquitos do a job on you and you die off like a pig that you are.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hahahaha.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

A worthless loner, who told you I am mad. Taking on three low lifers is fun for me.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Shame me into showing my picture on a faceless forum LMAO. You are the most pathetic piece of garbage ever

I and Missyb are supremely confident in our life, our looks and our ways unlike you who needs validation.

I am sure numerous friends have called you ugly and broke to your face that is why you are so compelled to show them.

What a waste
Coming from a worthless piece of junk that was lucky to get a visa to US, I will take that as a compliment . I wouldn't show my face like you clowns too if it will expose the idiocy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Missy89:

So what do you think?
He's cutting the 7 tax brackets to 3. His plan would cut Corporate tax by nearly 50%, since it is just a draft, I look forward to the details, I see lots of loopholes here, some businesses can get creative and decide to pay on their earnings instead of individual income. He's reducing individual income tax for married couples who make half a million, he wants to eliminate investment income and estate tax.

While I think, some of his plans can help make filing returns much easier and may reduce the tax burden on small businesses but it's crafted from the same Raegan playbook, in the long run will increase the deficit by $3-10trillion. If his draft is finalized and passed as it is, creating new jobs will be problematic, pay increase may be stagnant cause time and again when companies make huge money from tax cuts it don't trickle down to the workers.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
ValerianSteel:
He's cutting the 7 tax brackets to 3. His plan would cut Corporate tax by nearly 50%, since it is just a draft, I look forward to the details, I see lots of loopholes here, some businesses can get creative and decide to pay on their earnings instead of individual income. He's reducing individual income tax for married couples who make half a million, he wants to eliminate investment income and estate tax.

While I think, some of his plans can help make filing returns much easier and may reduce the tax burden on small businesses but it's crafted from the same Raegan playbook, in the long run will increase the deficit by $3-10trillion. If his draft is finalized and passed as it is, creating new jobs will be problematic, pay increase may be stagnant cause time and again when companies make huge money from tax cuts it don't trickle down to the workers.

If congress agrees to cut spending,it is not a bad idea really.

I don't think creating new jobs will be problematic. More money for business means more money to invest even if they decide not to invest and save it, banks can give out more loans to small businesses.

I don't understand this idea of extra profit trickling down to the workers. Employees are not taking any risks. They get paid even if the business is not making money and it is voluntary. You can either renegotiate your wages or find someone else that will pay more.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Missy89:

I don't think creating new jobs will be problematic. More money for business means more money to invest even if they decide not to invest and save it, banks can give out more loans to small businesses.

I don't understand this idea of extra profit trickling down to the workers. Employees are not taking any risks. They get paid even if the business is not making money and it is voluntary. You can either renegotiate your wages or find someone else that will pay more.
That's rather harsh considering your party is not pro-union but let's not get into a battld of which party knows best. I'll just say it's been tried before and it's failed twice in the past 3 decades. Maybe this time, it'll work, I hope Congress can make compromise on both sides of the aisle.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
This place is now more toxic than Chernobyl It never used to be this bad pre-election. What changed?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
ValerianSteel:
This place is now more toxic than Chernobyl It never used to be this bad pre-election. What changed?

snowflakes
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
ValerianSteel:
That's rather harsh considering your party is not pro-union but let's not get into a battld of which party knows best. I'll just say it's been tried before and it's failed twice in the past 3 decades. Maybe this time, it'll work, I hope Congress can make compromise on both sides of the aisle.
The first person that tried The Trickle down economics was the Gipper and it failed miserably. Even George Bush Snr called it Voodoo economics during the republican campaign primary he had with Reagan before Reagan selected him as his running mate. George Jnr tried it and we knew what happened in 2008 when America was losing average of 700.000 jobs monthly and Down Jones was barely 6.000 points. Thank God for Obama who rescued the economy. Every time republicans gain power, they wreck the economy and Democrats have to clean up their mess. Who is more capitalist in the world than the Oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffet who said it is unfair for his Secretary to pay more taxes percentage wise that him as a Multi Billionaire. I think all the bottom crackers know more about economics than The Legendary Buffet.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Missy89:

This is why those hating on millionaires and business owners fail to reason properly

If the corporation makes losses employees still get paid. Its the owner shouldering all the risk, So when they make a profit why should they not keep as much of it

I have a female attorney friend who used to be a democrat, She started her own firm and hired people. She told me that is where the pressure comes while her employees close at 5, she will be in the office till 11pm having sleepless nights thinking of paying their salaries

All those employee benefits, unlimited maternity leave she used to campaign for and champion , that was when she actually thought of it and saw that owning a business and being successful is a big responsibility. Compared to when she worked at a Bigger law firm and just got paid every 2 weeks whether the business made a profit or not.

Funny story: She said she had a "real talk" with one of her friends and staff who got pregnant 3 times in 3yrs and took paid maternity. She was paying her yet had to hire another hand to cover her duties while she was away

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yesterday was our FLOTUS birthday. May God continue to bless her and protect her through the $1million security cost in her New York Gold Tower.

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
The first person that tried The Trickle down economics was the Gipper and it failed miserably. Even George Bush Snr called it Voodoo economics during the republican campaign primary he had with Reagan before Reagan selected him as his running mate. George Jnr tried it and we knew what happened in 2008 when America was losing average of 700.000 jobs monthly and Down Jones was barely 6.000 points. Thank God for Obama who rescued the economy. Every time republicans gain power, they wreck the economy and Democrats have to clean up their mess. Who is more capitalist in the world than the Oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffet who said it is unfair for his Secretary to pay more taxes percentage wise that him as a Multi Billionaire. I think all the bottom crackers know more about economics than The Legendary Buffet.

Warren buffet was one of the biggest welfare recipients when Obama signed his stimulus package.

If he wants to pay more taxes on his income, He can just do that. Very easy
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
For our friends in Nigeria , this is economics 101. How do government cutting taxes for Billionaires like Dangote and Adenuga and their likes help the People in the Middle Class ?. America needs infrastructural upgrades and that takes Trillions of $. Where will it come from ?. It's easy to give $2.000 tax cuts for the Middle Class while the Uber Rich are getting their Hundreds of Millions of Dollars and Billions. Reagan tried it in the mid 80s and it failed woefully. This deal is going to fail like his ACA reform. Infact, it's Dead on Arrival. They always give billions to their buddies and leave crumps to the Middle Americans who happens to be the majority. Once the Middle Class is gone in American vocabulary , then America will be another Third World Country. That's why fair minded Americans are against the hypocritical Trickle Down Economics that never works.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Missy89:

Warren buffet was one of the biggest welfare recipients when Obama signed his stimulus package.

If he wants to pay more taxes on his income, He can just do that. Very easy
That is not the point. All billionaires takes available deductions and none is as bad as the clown in office now. My point is that Buffet's Secretary pay more taxes percentage wise than buffet.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
For our friends in Nigeria , this is economics 101. How do government cutting taxes for Billionaires like Dangote and Adenuga and their likes help the People in the Middle Class ?. America needs infrastructural upgrades and that takes Trillions of $. Where will it come from ?. It's easy to give $2.000 tax cuts for the Middle Class while the Uber Rich are getting their Hundreds of Millions of Dollars and Billions. Reagan tried it in the mid 80s and it failed woefully. This deal is going to fail like his ACA reform. Infact, it's Dead on Arrival. They always give billions to their buddies and leave crumps to the Middle Americans who happens to be the majority. Once the Middle Class is gone in American vocabulary , then America will be another Third World Country. That's why fair minded Americans are against the hypocritical Trickle Down Economics that never works.

Billionaires/millionaires and the middles class cannot get the same tax cut because they are in a different tax bracket and don't earn the same amount of money. Wealthy earners are already paying more than the "middle class".

Mathematics 101.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
That is not the point. All billionaires takes available deductions and none is as bad as the clown in office now. My point is that Buffet's Secretary pay more taxes percentage wise than buffet.

But Buffet can pay more if he wants to.

How about this, let's close the loopholes and reform the tax code

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.