Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (655836 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2017
President Trump would be ''honoured'' to meet with NK's Kim Jung Un ''under the right circumstances''
And guess what? Fake stream media go crazy
Trump is an ABSOLUTE genius.... It's hilarious nobody in the liberal lunatic media gets what Trump is doing. He's a freaking genius. they would rather have a nuclear war and send in all our troops than try diplomacy. Trump is exhausting all options before acting further. Whether that happens remains to be seen but it's good to follow the path of diplomacy hopefully to lasting Peace.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 03, 2017
obixcel:
President Trump would be ''honoured'' to meet with NK's Kim Jung Un ''under the right circumstances''
And guess what? Fake stream media go crazy
Trump is an ABSOLUTE genius.... It's hilarious nobody in the liberal lunatic media gets what Trump is doing. He's a freaking genius. they would rather have a nuclear war and send in all our troops than try diplomacy. Trump is exhausting all options before acting further. Whether that happens remains to be seen but it's good to follow the path of diplomacy hopefully to lasting Peace.

In comparison to you, he truly is a genius. grin grin

"Negotiations are critical," Clinton said of the efforts to achieve peace with the nuclear-armed nation. "But they have to be part of a broader strategy, not just thrown off on a tweet some morning that, 'Hey, let's get together, you know, see if we can't get along and maybe we can, you know, come up with some sort of idea.' That doesn't work."

Since diplomacy is a master plan, is Hillary a genius too? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:38pm On May 03, 2017
Mindfulness:

"Negotiations are critical," Clinton said of the efforts to achieve peace with the nuclear-armed nation. "But they have to be part of a broader strategy, not just thrown off on a tweet some morning that, 'Hey, let's get together, you know, see if we can't get along and maybe we can, you know, come up with some sort of idea.' That doesn't work."

Hillary - ''FBI (Comey), Russia (Putin and Co.) and Email (saga) made me lose the election''.......''Voters got scared off!'' grin grin
Hmm, Mindfullness, Genius indeed! Does that sound like coming from a genius? grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:38pm On May 03, 2017
Mindfulness:

Do not mind that clown, if trump gives him his urine to drink, the lapdog will call it Dom Perignon. A guy threatening to start nuclear war because of his stupidity and when people called him on it all of a sudden becomes a legend in front of clowns. Have you ever seen a Leader behave like a Circus Barker before ?. We have one in America now.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 03, 2017
obixcel:
Hillary - ''FBI (Comey), Russia (Putin and Co.) and Email (saga) made me lose the election''.......''Voters got scared off!'' grin grin
Hmm, Mindfullness, Genius indeed! Does that sound like coming from a genius? grin

Who cares?
She suggested diplomacy and when someone does - according to you - (s)he is a genius. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 03, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Do not mind that clown, if trump gives him his urine to drink, the lapdog will call it Dom Perignon. A guy threatening to start nuclear war because of his stupidity and when people called him on it all of a sudden becomes a legend in front of clowns. Have you ever seen a Leader behave like a Circus Barker before ?. We have one in America now.

Trump is a genius because he suggested to take the diplomatic route so everyone who has ever gone the diplomatic route is a genius.
Genius reasoning indeed. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2017
Mindfulness:

Trump is a genius because he suggested to take the diplomatic route so everyone who has ever gone the diplomatic route is a genius.
Genius reasoning indeed. grin grin grin
That is not a surprise coming from his lapdogs. He could fart in their face and they will call it a sweet aroma. I don't know the kind of spell trump has on these clowns.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 3:31pm On May 03, 2017
Mindfulness:

Who cares?
She suggested diplomacy and when someone does - according to you - (s)he is a genius. grin grin
Says the one who was longing for war with Russia, where was the diplomacy? She should crawl back to the woods.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 03, 2017
obixcel:
Says the one who was longing for war with Russia, where was the diplomacy? She should crawl back to the woods.

Donald Trump is a genius because everyone who takes the diplomatic route is a genius.
Obixcel

grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 6:52pm On May 03, 2017
Mindfulness:

Donald Trump is a genius because everyone who takes the diplomatic route is a genius.
Obixcel

grin
She was on her way to winning until the Russians and the FBI convinced everyone to back off lol, Now that's GENIUS! - I never knew somebody could actually be on his/her way to winning until.........wait....until....Hahahahahaha
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 03, 2017
obixcel:
She was on her way to winning until the Russians and the FBI convinced everyone to back off lol, Now that's GENIUS! - I never knew somebody could actually be on his/her way to winning until.........wait....until....Hahahahahaha

Trump is Einstein in Obixcel's view because he wants to try diplomacy. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 03, 2017
A man from Kansas:

My wife and I are one of the many people who stand to loose big time under this rush to pass a bill. Why the hurry? I have to assume it's so that Trump can stand in from of his supporters and brag about a win.

Like many have said we are very worried. Before the ACA we couldn't obtain decent insurance. Why? Because we have typical pre-existing conditions that many 60 and 56 year olds have. Conditions like high blood pressure that needs to be treated.

So in America you can't get a decent health insurance when you have high blood pressure? undecided
And this is supposed to be a developed nation? lipsrsealed

Come on!

In every other developed nation even the poorest have access to healthcare.

Welcome to Trump's America. MAGA! grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2017
Mindfulness:
A man from Kansas:

My wife and I are one of the many people who stand to loose big time under this rush to pass a bill. Why the hurry? I have to assume it's so that Trump can stand in from of his supporters and brag about a win.

Like many have said we are very worried. Before the ACA we couldn't obtain decent insurance. Why? Because we have typical pre-existing conditions that many 60 and 56 year olds have. Conditions like high blood pressure that needs to be treated.

So in America you can't get a decent health insurance when you have high blood pressure? undecided
And this is supposed to be a developed nation? lipsrsealed

Come on!

In every other developed nation even the poorest have access to healthcare.

Welcome to Trump's America. MAGA! grin
Laughing in Chinese . I was for Single Payer like the one in Western Europe and Canada when obamacare debate was going on but republicans fought against it because of their benefactors. It's a shame to turn healthcare of Americans to profit centers for the Billionaires who runs the Healthcare insurance companies. The poor in America has turned the Emergency room to their primary healthcare giver. That's really sad for a developed country.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 03, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Laughing in Chinese . I was for Single Payer like the one in Western Europe and Canada when obamacare debate was going on but republicans fought against it because of their benefactors. It's a shame to turn healthcare of Americans to profit centers for the Billionaires who runs the Healthcare insurance companies. The poor in America has turned the Emergency room to their primary healthcare giver. That's really sad for a developed country.

When Europeans follow the debate on healthcare in America, they can't help it but shake their heads.
It's very normal for us that everyone has access to healthcare. We don't understand why anyone would not want it, oh well, except for those who profit from people dying unnecessarily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2017
Mindfulness:

When Europeans follow the debate on healthcare in America, they can't help it but shake their heads.
It's very normal for us that everyone has access to healthcare. We don't understand why anyone would not want it, oh well, except for those who profit from people dying unnecessarily.
Gbam.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2017
Hillary - "If the election was held in October (2016) I would be your President. Hahahaha...Genius!!!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:00am On May 04, 2017
obixcel:
Hillary - "If the election was held in October (2016) I would be your President. Hahahaha...Genius!!!
Since you are an expert on America , why don't you tell us good things trump has done since being sworn in ?.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:08pm On May 04, 2017
Cmon guys the election is over and Trump won. grin

Let's talk about the french election

"Whatever happens, France will be led by a woman, either me or Mrs Merkel" - Le Pen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:10pm On May 04, 2017
obixcel:

She blames everyone but herself

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 5:09pm On May 04, 2017
stanech:

She blames everyone but herself

Really? You didn't see when she said, "I was the candidate, I take responsibility"?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:14pm On May 04, 2017
LordReed:

Really? You didn't see when she said, "I was the candidate, I take responsibility"?

Yea she said that in a brief and explained in details how it was the Russians and comey.. She is the worst

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 04, 2017
Joe Scarborough and Mika Brezinski are now engaged. Never knew they were even dating. Word on the street is that Mika got divorced only last year..
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:44pm On May 04, 2017
Mindfulness:

Why do you think health insurance companies should cover pre existing conditions?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2017
stanech:

Yea she said that in a brief and explained in details how it was the Russians and comey.. She is the worst

She has every right to outline contributing factors to her failure even though she takes responsibility, that's how the process of getting better works. Because someone takes responsibility does not require them to ignore external factors.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2017
CFCman:
Joe Scarborough and Mika Brezinski are now engaged. Never knew they were even dating. Word on the street is that Mika got divorced only last year..
That is widely known. You remember during the campaign when trump said he was going to leak their secrets of romantically linked.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by thesuave10(m): 6:36pm On May 04, 2017
Lucasbalo:
That is widely known. You remember during the campaign when trump said he was going to leak their secrets of romantically linked.

This guy is still here fooling himself. Dude Trump won. Deal with it grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2017
thesuave10:

This guy is still here fooling himself. Dude Trump won. Deal with it grin
How did trump winning change your situation in the hell hole you live in ?.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by thesuave10(m): 7:05pm On May 04, 2017
Lucasbalo:
How did trump winning change your situation in the hell hole you live in ?.

grin grin asshole

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2017
thesuave10:

grin grin asshole
Look in the mirror, epitome of hell hole .
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2017
217-220 AHCA passes in the House. It needs 60 votes in the Senate to pass except McConnell decides to do away with the rules for everything now.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2017
stanech:

Exactly! Bla bla bla she went on until the ''..........I would be your President'' hahaha What a genius!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2017
French Election. Well, just of recent, Macron leads in the post debate polls

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.