Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (655644 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:32pm On May 08, 2017
pchukwudi:
grin

This sums up the entire liberal argument
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:35pm On May 08, 2017
Enalegal:

Well, the governor and the state legislature are well within their powers to enact such a law. It would be a shame if this country experiences severe food shortage due to the unavailability of undocumented immigrants that are willing to work for $2/hr in order to bring fruits to the tables of Americans.

The problem with food shortage is logistics and the judicial system. has nothing to do with immigration
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

You are a fooool.
That guy Pachukwufoool is brain damaged. All the worthless brainstems here are supporting the useless LePen like trump. That's why I said republicanism is a mental disorder coupled with self hatred. Thank God the good people of France rejects the voice of bigotry, hatred , xenophobia and racism.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2017
Missy89:

The problem with food shortage is logistics and the judicial system. has nothing to do with immigration
You never ceases to amaze me with your analysis. Tell us the logistics that causes food shortages in America. Don't the Mexicans your beloved president hates and call drug dealers and rapists do most of the farm work in America for peanuts. I pity your Nigerian followers on nairaland gobbling up all the junks you are spouting.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Kophschmerzen: 9:00pm On May 08, 2017
Ms Yates ripping into the administration of lies and cover ups.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 9:33pm On May 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You never ceases to amaze me with your analysis. Tell us the logistics that causes food shortages in America. Don't the Mexicans your beloved president hates and call drug dealers and rapists do most of the farm work in America for peanuts. I pity your Nigerian followers on nairaland gobbling up all the junks you are spouting.

Insults is not a valid argument. America waste more food it consumes. Most stores don't want to be sued for giving away good food because of the shelf life label on it. Even thou some of those foods are still edible. And they don't want to cover the cost the logistics of moving the food to where it is needed.

There was a bipartisan bill to fix the issue few years ago but it did not pass the senate.

On average, most farms throw away a sixth of their produce because of the aesthetics. even thou there is nothing wrong with it.

Educate yourself

On one hand, liberals want big corporations to pay their employees more, on the other hand they argue that illegal immigration keeps food prices low because big companies can pay their illegals cheap wages.

Epic self contradiction

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2017
Missy89:

Insults is not a valid argument. America waste more food it consumes. Most stores don't want to be sued for giving away good food because of the shelf life label on it. Even thou some of those foods are still edible. And they don't want to cover the cost the logistics of moving the food to where it is needed.

There was a bipartisan bill to fix the issue few years ago but it did not pass the senate.

On average, most farms throw away a sixth of their produce because of the aesthetics. even thou there is nothing wrong with it.

Educate yourself

On one hand, liberals want big corporations to pay their employees more, on the other hand they argue that illegal immigration keeps food prices low because big companies can pay their illegals cheap wages.

Epic self contradiction
Whenever you post your analysis to impress your Nigerian Amen corner and someone challenged you, automatically you call it an insult. With all due respect, your post makes absolutely no sense. Grocery stores not donating their foods to charity organizations or homeless shelters is the reason for food shortages in America according to your logic. I guess you are a professor of farming and can't realize that your trump is one of the reasons the seasonal farm workers from Mexico and Guatemala are not coming to America because trump is demonizing them. Who works in America for $6 or $7 an hour if not the Mexican farm workers. That's the major reason people are talking about impending food shortages. As simple as that professor Missy who loathes being challenged.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:23pm On May 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Whenever you post your analysis to impress your Nigerian Amen corner and someone challenged you, automatically you call it an insult. With all due respect, your post makes absolutely no sense. Grocery stores not donating their foods to charity organizations or homeless shelters is the reason for food shortages in America according to your logic. I guess you are a professor of farming and can't realize that your trump is one of the reasons the seasonal farm workers from Mexico and Guatemala are not coming to America because trump is demonizing them. Who works in America for $6 or $7 an hour if not the Mexican farm workers. That's the major reason people are talking about impending food shortages. As simple as that professor Missy who loathes being challenged.

Really? Mexicans are are not coming into the country because Trump hurts their feelings? So that means there will be food shortages? Is this a joke?

Same liberals will tell you that illegals are not crossing the border anymore because there are more jobs in Mexico now.

Most food banks and shelters get their food supply from food surplus.

There is no food shortage because of illegal immigration. That is a fact.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:26pm On May 08, 2017
Kophschmerzen:
Ms Yates ripping into the administration of lies and cover ups.
Rightly so. The story coming out now is that Obama warned trump two days after the election in the White House when they met that the Russians have a hold on General Mike Flynn because of Flynn shady dealings as a foreign agent. Trump went and appointed him a National Security Adviser and we all know how that ended. Amateur hours at the White House.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2017
Missy89:

Really? Mexicans are are not coming into the country because Trump hurts their feelings? So that means there will be food shortages? Is this a joke?

Same liberals will tell you that illegals are not crossing the border anymore because there are more jobs in Mexico now.

Most food banks and shelters get their food supply from food surplus.

There is no food shortage because of illegal immigration. That is a fact.

Just like Trumpster, you are entitled to your own facts or what we call Alternate Facts. Your no know nothing Pom Pom waving Nigerian cheerleaders of yours will be cheering you up for your professorial knowledge.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:31pm On May 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Just like Trumpster, you are entitled to your own facts or what we call Alternate Facts. Your no know nothing Pom Pom waving Nigerian leaders of yours will be cheering you up for your professorial knowledge.

Zzzzzzzzz

Meaningless rant

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:35pm On May 08, 2017
Missy89:

Zzzzzzzzz

Meaningless rant
I will take that as a compliment coming from professor Missy . The woman version of Solomonic wisdom of the 21st century.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:40pm On May 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I will take that as a compliment coming from professor Missy . The woman version of Solomonic wisdom of the 21st century.

Thanks for the compliment. Will be here to knock down your next leftist narrative wink

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:47pm On May 08, 2017
Missy89:

Thanks for the compliment. Will be here to knock down your next leftist narrative wink
Are you depressed that Marine LePen lost in France since trump and the other right wing hate mongers endorsed and supported her. She's a heroine to you people on the right. What's your professorial take on that since she's an icon of your party dwellers.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:49pm On May 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Are you depressed that Marine LePen lost in France since trump and the other right wing hate mongers endorsed and supported her. She's a heroine to you people on the right. What's your professorial take on that since she's an icon of your party dwellers.

I am not French why should I care?.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:59pm On May 08, 2017
Missy89:

I am not French why should I care?.
I will respect that but trump whom you idolize endorsed her and so are many giants of the right wing crazy nuts . I guess you only care about the right wing wackos in America and that's where you and I part. I abhor xenophobia, bigotry of any kind, nationalism and racism hence my pathological hatred of a lot of Republicons. Some moderate republicans I love but they are becoming dinosaurs. We have a billionaire republican Gov here by name Bruce Rauner and he lied to Illinoisans that he will be a moderate republican but he's worse than trump. Thank God, we are waiting for the next election in 2018 to send him to permanent retirement.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 11:17pm On May 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I will respect that but trump whom you idolize endorsed her and so are many giants of the right wing crazy nuts . I guess you only care about the right wing wackos in America and that's where you and I part. I abhor xenophobia, bigotry of any kind, nationalism and racism hence my pathological hatred of a lot of Republicons. Some moderate republicans I love but they are becoming dinosaurs. We have a billionaire republican Gov here by name Bruce Rauner and he lied to Illinoisans that he will be a moderate republican but he's worse than trump. Thank God, we are waiting for the next election in 2018 to send him to permanent retirement.

There is a difference between alt right and conservatives. Same way liberals are different from leftists. Trump did not endorse Le pen by the way. He said she was strong on borders.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:38pm On May 08, 2017
I only watched the Senate session with Former AG Sally Yates and Director Clapper because of one Man........Al Franken grin grin grin, He actually made my evening very lively, what a comedian! If this man interviews you for a job u will forget u actually came looking for a job, hahaha. The whole thing was just a political theatre show whether Dems or Repubs.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:45pm On May 08, 2017
Missy89:

There is a difference between alt right and conservatives. Same way liberals are different from leftists. Trump did not endorse Le pen by the way. He said she was strong on borders.
Yea right. Trump didn't endorse her . Strong on border equals xenophobia. Another alternate facts.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:46pm On May 08, 2017
obixcel:
I only watched the Senate session with Former AG Sally Yates and Director Clapper because of one Man........Al Franken grin grin grin, He actually made my evening very lively, what a comedian! If this man interviews you for a job u will forget u actually came looking for a job, hahaha. The whole thing was just a political theatre show whether Dems or Repubs.
Mr obixcel, here we go again.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:53pm On May 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Mr obixcel, here we go again.
What? He (Al Franken) repeated the same liberal conspiracy theory they've been pushing for the last 6 months. He was asking and answering his own questions and at the end had no questions for Yates or Clapper. Even Yates was just laughing hysterically to all d over bloated assumptions. Suck on that.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 12:03am On May 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Yea right. Trump didn't endorse her . Strong on border equals xenophobia. Another alternate facts.

Tell me why open borders is a good thing

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:30am On May 09, 2017
God Bless Sally Yates. She did a fine job today. Yes Cruz, Kennedy tried to Bleep her over with her refusal to defend Der Führer's Muslim Ban, she schooled those partisan monsters.

Great job in exposing what a sham this administration has been since day one.

Two take always, Flynn will end up in jail and it will open legal doors to go after anyone caught in the Russian collusion web. Now, it's more than just suspicion, now we know there were at least two Trump associates being Surveilled by the FBI. How deep does it fucking go? We'll get there.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:50am On May 09, 2017
obixcel:
What? He (Al Franken) repeated the same liberal conspiracy theory they've been pushing for the last 6 months. He was asking and answering his own questions and at the end had no questions for Yates or Clapper. Even Yates was just laughing hysterically to all d over bloated assumptions. Suck on that.
For you and you your ilks who love to whine that someone is insulting you, you should go to hell for telling me to suck on that. Everything is crumbling in Nigeria and Buhari is back in London and your Thieflicians are stealing the country into the greater beyond but a brainless cretin like you is fixated about the happenings thousands of miles away. All your fetish about America hasn't improved your life by 1000 Naira worth. Millions of $ are being found in kaduna and Ikoyi and people are burying Billions of Naira all over Nigeria like dead bodies while you are barely surviving but your obsession is America. Still waiting for your idol trump to send his condolences to the 30 people that died in Calabar ?. You are worse than a mental dwarf and you need to get your head examined to set your priority right in life. If not you will be a perpetual loser in life

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:55am On May 09, 2017
Missy89:

Tell me why open borders is a good thing
I don't need to tell you a damn thing. It's all about bigotry and racism and if you can't understand that, that's your problem. What do I care about open border ?. It doesn't help me or anyone in my family. I don't have any family seeking a visa to US. So what's the nonsensical question about open border. Ask your Nigerian amen corner that have no life except watching American shows and maybe they will tell you about open borders.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:58am On May 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
For you and you your ilks who love to whine that someone is insulting you, you should go to hell for telling me to suck on that. Everything is crumbling in Nigeria and Buhari is back in London and your Thieflicians are stealing the country into the greater beyond but a brainless cretin like you is fixated about the happenings thousands of miles away. All your fetish about America hasn't improved your life by 1000 Naira worth. Millions of $ are being found in kaduna and Ikoyi and people are burying Billions of Naira all over Nigeria like dead bodies while you are barely surviving but your obsession is America. Still waiting for your idol trump to send his condolences to the 30 people that died in Calabar ?. You are worse than a mental dwarf and you need to get your head examined to set your priority right in life. If not you will be a perpetual loser in life

Was that even a mind boggling insult? compared to all the trash u have been spilling out since day one? Well keep sucking on that and go stick your head to where d sun never shines.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:04am On May 09, 2017
obixcel:
Was that even a mind boggling insult? compared to all the trash u have been spilling out since day one? Well keep sucking on that and go stick your head to where d sun never shines.
You guys are so thin skinned you won't last a month in the neighborhood where I grew up. Your country is being run by kleptomaniacs and fools like you are fixated about a place where you have no stake. It's a little after 1am in Nigeria and a jobless fooool like you won't sleep. Waste of space on God's green earth.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:08am On May 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You guys are so thin skinned you won't last a month in the neighborhood where I grew up. Your country is being run by kleptomaniacs and fools like you are fixated about a place where you have no stake. It's a little after 1am in Nigeria and a jobless fooool like you won't sleep. Waste of space on God's green earth.
Oh well my neighbourhood where I live currently is more crime-free than yours.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:17am On May 09, 2017
At the end of the Political theatering. KEY TAKE: Clapper admitting he has no evidence of any Trump collusion with Russia
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 1:18am On May 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I don't need to tell you a damn thing. It's all about bigotry and racism and if you can't understand that, that's your problem. What do I care about open border ?. It doesn't help me or anyone in my family. I don't have any family seeking a visa to US. So what's the nonsensical question about open border. Ask your Nigerian amen corner that have no life except washing American shows and maybe they will tell you about open borders.

Lol. All noise, no substance.

Enforcing immigration laws and protecting a nation's border is bigotry? Really?

So answer this question, If this is about hate and bigotry, why is the US consulate in Mexico City still issuing visas for legal immigrants and non immigrants?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 1:22am On May 09, 2017
Missy89:

So answer this question, If this is about hate and bigotry, why is the US consulate in Mexico City still issuing visas for legal immigrants and non immigrants?

You are really pushing your luck if you're expecting a sensible answer from these libtards. You really think they understand whatever position they support or just regurgitate whatever they hear in the media without any thought to it themselves

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:30am On May 09, 2017
Missy89:

You are already breaking it down substance by substance, but hey!, this is where they chicken out, Libtards like Lucas won't give u any sensible answer corresponding to the question. That's because they are all in for open borders.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.