Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (659812 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:04pm On May 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

More nonsense.
I say more garbage from a never do well.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On May 26, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Obviously, your brain is as charred as I thought. I play Premier League in the sense that I travel internationally. You can not grab that with your diseased brain. Will be in SA next week and after travel to visit my parents in Lagos. What is difficult to get in that. Let me beg your ancestors in the village to help you out of your generational curse.

Is that the new lawyering up phrase you caught on MSNBC?

Lol clown of Chicagoland is it that you are scared to leave the same place you grew or just to broke to afford it
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On May 26, 2017
Mindfulness:
More nonsense.

Not a valid argument !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 5:09pm On May 26, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
As much as I don't like Trump, I think Democrats are the most barbaric and inhumane Hypocrites I have seen in my life.
What nonsense

You are just getting to know them, observe them on this thread and see how a typical Democrat think

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

Is that the new lawyering up phrase you caught on MSNBC?

Lol clown of Chicagoland is it that you are scared to leave the same place you grew or just to broke to afford it
Dayo werrey, no surprise you can't comprehend. Been to places you will never think of fool. Go choke on your puke idiot.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On May 26, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Dayo werrey, no surprise you can't comprehend. Been to places you will never think of fool. Go choke on your puke idiot.

Luku leke,
There is nothing you can do from your trickle down house, You servile liberal lapdog, I am already lawyering up

Fool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

Not a valid argument !!

Answer the question you have been dodging because you have once again been called out to pull id.iocy from arse.

When did European NATO members remain quiet when the US needed them?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:31pm On May 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

Luku leke,
There is nothing you can do from your trickle down house, You servile liberal lapdog, I am already lawyering up

Fool
Fool gloating over driving to different cities in America. That's something I have done and my daughters are doing now. I did that when you were walking naked in your mosquitos filled village. Go and chill Brainfart, because you are talking to someone above your pay grade.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are just getting to know them, observe them on this thread and see how a typical Democrat think

At least they think, unlike you who types ignorant nonsense and then runs from questions like a coward.

No wonder you admire Trump so much, he also runs from questions. He got angry a few weeks ago when a journalist asked him if there was evidence yet that Obama wiretapped the Trump Tower. His HBP went up and his orange skin turned red. Alternative facts. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

At least they think, unlike you who types ignorant nonsense and then runs from questions like a coward.

No wonder you admire Trump so much, he also runs from questions. He got angry a few weeks ago when a journalist asked him if there was evidence yet that Obama wiretapped the Trump Tower. His HBP went up and his orange skin turned red. Alternative facts. grin
That garbage also known as Dapo werrey is a coward. A worthless soul supporting a worthless clown.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 26, 2017
Lucasbalo:
That garbage also known as Dapo werrey is a coward. A worthless soul supporting a worthless clown.

I was always wondering how people like Hitler could come into power. Now I got it. I just never thought I would witness it happening in America in real time. How dumb do you have to be to support a bully, who embarrasses the nation on every occasion, who puts family business over the interests of the country, who takes from the poor to give to the rich, who is cosy with autocrats, who fights the freedom of the press, who lies and who has been caught lying repeatedly, who conned people, who does not even know where Israel is located on the map, who spreads hatred and who has the vocabulary of a 7-year-old.

Disgusting!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On May 26, 2017
Mindfulness:
Answer the question you have been dodging because you have once again been called out to pull id.iocy from arse.
When did European NATO members remain quiet when the US needed them?

US needs them to pay their dues to NATO which is 2% of their GDP and many of them have been defaulting. Is this that hard to understand.

If you have an issue with understanding then you need to sort it out personally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by OAUTemitayo: 5:50pm On May 26, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Stick to your APC/ PDP politics. People are interested because it's our life. You are used to despotic leader and we are not.
See yeye person.
Why don't you stick to American forums?
Why must you always make noise on a Nigerian forum?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

I was always wondering how people like Hitler could come into power. Now I got it. I just never thought I would witness it happening in America in real time. How dumb do you have to be to support a bully, who embarrasses the nation on every occasion, who puts family business over the interests of the country, who takes from the poor to give to the rich, who is cosy with autocrats, who fights the freedom of the press, who lies and who has been caught lying repeatedly, who conned people, who does not even know where Israel is located on the map, who spreads hatred and who has the vocabulary of a 7-year-old.

Disgusting!
Gbam. I said before that the idiots here will exonarate the clown if he sends CIA drone to kill all their family members in their villages. That's how brainstem this idiots are. I guess most of them are so dirt poor they idolize him for his bogus wealth forgetting that we have people here 20 to 30 times richer than the scam artist.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On May 26, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Fool gloating over driving to different cities in America. That's something I have done and my daughters are doing now. I did that when you were walking naked in your mosquitos filled village. Go and chill Brainfart, because you are talking to someone above your pay grade.

Gloating? I don't gloat, Not everyone is insecure like you.

I work as at a hedge fund, My daughter did this, my wife did that, I am the clown of Chicagoland see my picture

Some of us are way too confident in our life that they dont need to prove this and that to strangers. We leave that to morronic never-do-wells like you with his triple down degree

What do you mean by paygrade? you mean the one your wife earns and you leech off her?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by OAUTemitayo: 5:54pm On May 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

Americans voted Trump.
Just live with it and stop instigating your elitist press against everything he does.
I don't even like Trump but you people are just plain disgusting.
When Hillary's email saga was raging, your clownish press almost gave a dead eye.
Make you waka pass jor

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
See yeye person.
Why don't you stick to American forums?
Why must you always make noise on a Nigerian forum?
That is why they call it Foreign section. Go and fight the likes of Saraki, Tinubu and other making a mince meat of you by stealing Nigeria into bankruptcy. As long as you get your crumbs from them you should be happy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

Gloating? I don't gloat, Not everyone is insecure like you.

I work as at a hedge fund, My daughter did this, my wife did that, I am the clown of Chicagoland see my picture

Some of us are way too confident in our life that they dont need to prove this and that to strangers. We leave that to morronic never-do-wells like you with his triple down degree

What do you mean by paygrade? you mean the one your wife earns and you leech off her?
Dapo werrey indeed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by OAUTemitayo: 5:56pm On May 26, 2017
Lucasbalo:
That is why they call it Foreign section. Go and fight the likes of Saraki, Tinubu and other making a mince meat of you by stealing Nigeria into bankruptcy. As long as you get your crumbs from them you should be happy.
Foreign section for Nigerians to discuss foreign issues.
It is not "Foreigners section"!
Abi you cannot differentiate the difference between the both ni.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On May 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

Hey you have been reaching since and there are some of us who respect women unlike your liberal male fellow posters and friends who like to exchange words with them

But if its beyond you to have a civil discussion. Then you can excuse me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On May 26, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Dapo werrey indeed.

Luke adodi indeed
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Ode ni e. Will be in Nigeria in three weeks, come and stop me from coming in.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 6:00pm On May 26, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

Can Luku read or differentiate anything with his triple down degree from trump University

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hey you have been reaching since and there are some of us who respect women unlike your liberal male fellow posters and friends who like to exchange words with them

But if its beyond you to have a civil discussion. Then you can excuse me
She can't have a civil discuss with a Brainfart.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by OAUTemitayo: 6:02pm On May 26, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Ode ni e. Will be in Nigeria in three weeks, come and stop me from coming in.
Who will stop you?
You think am a jobless mofo who depends on food stamp?
You better don't allow NDLEA to catch you this time.
They don order better scanning machines o

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

Can Luku read or differentiate anything with his triple down degree from trump University
Now you making fun of your lord Trump?. That's a keeper.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:03pm On May 26, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Who will stop you?
You think am a jobless mofo who depends on food stamp?
You better don't allow NDLEA to catch you this time.
They don order better scanning machines o
Buhari recession is surely messing up your brain. Keep using your meager resources buying data while my data is unlimited.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On May 26, 2017
Lucasbalo:
She can't have a civil discuss with a Brainfart.

Luku adodi, You mean like the typical liberal who cant have a civil discussion with anyone without tagging them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On May 26, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Now you making fun of your lord Trump?. That's a keeper.

Who is the fool, Trump who organized the school or people ike you who got their triple down degree from there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:05pm On May 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

Luku adodi, You mean like the typical liberal who cant have a civil discussion with anyone without tagging them.
You just said my wife is feeding me and at the same time you are calling me gay. Pick your choice and stop making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

Who is the fool, Trump who organized the school or people ike you who got their triple down degree from there
Dummy, I am a product of a Jesuit College by name Loyola Univeristy on Sheridan Rd. You know exactly what I am saying since you used to live in Chitown.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

So you agree with me that Trump University is a scam. You are coming around. Tell your other lapdogs the new revelation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.