Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,923 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661619 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
I'm not particularly fond of Rice being the Sec of State,I don't see the other options yet.

One thing republicans who hate Hillary keep forgetting is she knows how to work with the other side,she knows when to negotiate,take a tough stance and get things done.She built an undefeatable coalition with the Democratic establishment that stabbed her in the back against Obama in '08 to the point that Bernie was ineligible.Her time in the Senate proves she knows how to work across the aisle.

The other option could be Victoria Nuland.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
CFCman:

The other option could be Victoria Nuland.
I wouldn't recommend her but I'm totally indifferent about her.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
What a Hillary vs Trump debate would look like grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Old communist from the Soviet State of Vermont out. Endorses Cersei Lannister.

Sips tea

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
What a Hillary vs Trump debate would look like grin grin grin grin grin
Do you know the Bigoted loudmouth former mayor of N:Y Rudy Guilliani daughter was arrested for shoplifting yesterday. This is the same idiot castigating black youths and his daughter was shoplifting. Typical Republicon hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Missy89:
Old communist from the Soviet State of Vermont out. Endorses Cersei Lannister.

Sips tea
grin grin grin Trump must be a white walker then grin

Sips coffee.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Do you know the Bigoted loudmouth former mayor of N:Y Rudy Guilliani daughter was arrested for shoplifting yesterday. This is the same idiot castigating black youths and his daughter was shoplifting. Typical Republicon hypocrisy.
I literally stretched my hands towards my tv screen wishing I could slap the slowpoke.F*cking bigot.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
I literally stretched my hands towards my tv screen wishing I could slap the slowpoke.F*cking bigot.
Watch out for their convention speakers and see the lineup of bigots and racists spewing all kinds of venoms against fellow Americans. It's their stock in trade. Party of bigots and brainwashed fools.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
grin grin grin Trump must be a white walker then grin

Sips coffee.

Trump will fight the battle of the black water in Cleveland.

The plot thickens
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Watch out for their convention speakers and see the lineup of bigots and racists spewing all kinds of venoms against fellow Americans. It's their stock in trade. Party of bigots and brainwashed fools.
They are currently at it with Lorretta Lynch in the House.It's been a mediocre show so far and their witch hunt reeks like the smell of grumpy old bull.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Missy89:

Trump will fight the battle of the black water in Cleveland.

The plot thickens
He most likely will get burnt by wildfire grin The iron throne belongs s to one Queen-Hillary of house Clinton.She's got three powerful dragons-Obama,Warren and Sanders.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
They are currently at it with Lorretta Lynch in the House.It's been a mediocre show so far and their witch hunt reeks like the smell of grumpy old bull.
You wonder why the Republicon congress approval is below double digits. Bunch of idiots.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
He most likely will get burnt by wildfire grin The iron throne belongs s to one Queen-Hillary of house Clinton.She's got three powerful dragons-Obama,Warren and Sanders.
Those are powerful forces especially my Home Boy Obama. Remember America was losing 700.000 jobs monthly due to the collapse of Stearn Bears, Lehman Brothers and other Big multi national companies during the last months of Bush Presidency in 2008. Obama came in and right the economy with more than 80 weeks of gaining millions of jobs. Republicans are bad for job creations historically while Democrats are good for economy and job creations. I remember when DJIA was falling like a rock to less than 7.000 during Bush last months and now is over 18.000. Talking to Republican know nothing foam in the mouth lapdogs, you will think we are approaching the end time. Obama is going to point that out and you know my Home Boy is a great Campaigner. It would be interesting. November 8 will be a great day for fair minded Americans.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Those are powerful forces especially my Home Boy Obama. Remember America was losing 700.000 jobs monthly due to the collapse of Stearn Bears, Lehman Brothers and other Big multi national companies during the last months of Bush Presidency in 2008. Obama came in and right the economy with more than 80 weeks of gaining millions of jobs. Republicans are bad for job creations historically while Democrats are good for economy and job creations. I remember when DJIA was falling like a rock to less than 7.000 during Bush last months and now is over 18.000. Talking to Republican know nothing foam in the mouth lapdogs, you will think we are approaching the end time. Obama is going to point that out and you know my Home Boy is a great Campaigner. It would be interesting. November 8 will be a great day for fair minded Americans.
The past 23years has proven that the economy works better with a Democrat in the White House.I hope people won't fall for the same republican talking points that brought Bush to power because those empty campaign lines are proven to baseless,pointless,vision less and have done nothing but rid hard working individuals of the benefits and values of their work.Anyone wise enough would know if we must progress and move forward as a nation and continue on the path laid out by President Obama,we must do everything we can to stop republicans from crippling the system once again.#MakeAmericaBlueAgain

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by RedCapChief(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ruth Ginsburg can't stop talking, can she?
I guess after the Curiel saga, Trump would be reluctant to call her out on her nonsense talk. Too many battles on many sides for Trump

In other news, Hilary's VP is NOT going to be Pocahontas grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by RedCapChief(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
. . .the way she has been deflecting the questions is extraordinary.
Why couldn't she explain the legal backing behind her decision not to prosecute Hilary Clinton?
or why she met with good ol' Bill on a private plane?

This is no witch hunt jare
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:52am On Jul 13, 2016
Comey did his best to answer questions by ratpublicons,it appears Lynch was in no mood for their bullsh*t,she was basically saying to the committee-"You ain't getting sh*t from me,am here to waste your time since you are here to waste mine,let's see who get's tired".Guess what,the clowns got tired grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:58am On Jul 13, 2016
RedCapChief:

. . .the way she has been deflecting the questions is extraordinary.
Why couldn't she explain the legal backing behind her decision not to prosecute Hilary Clinton?
or why she met with good ol' Bill on a private plane?

This is no witch hunt jare
Isn't it obvious,they were trying to put her in a dangerous angle through a statement wrongly made by her.I guess She had made up her mind not to entertain anything that would commit her to wrongly passing judgment on Secretary Clinton since she was firm in her resolve that she accepted the FBI's recommendation and made her decision based on the FBI's findings.

Lynch knows how all these works and probably decided before the testimony even began to just sit there and stare back at their faces no matter what they throw at her.That was exactly what she did.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 13, 2016
We, California voters, would vote "Yes" or "No" on Proposition 64 a.k.a. California Marijuana Legalization Initiative, in the November elections.

The initiative seeks to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in the state and hemp under state law and enact a 15 percent sales tax as well as a cultivation tax of $9.25 per ounce for flowers and $2.75 per ounce for leaves, with exceptions for qualifying medical marijuana sales and cultivation. The initiative was also designed to prevent licenses for corporate or large-scale marijuana businesses for five years in order to deter the “unreasonable restraints on competition by creation or maintenance of unlawful monopoly power.

As of last May, supporters of the initiative had raised over $6 million - about 45 times the amount raised by the opposition groups and individuals, according to ballotpedia.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:58am On Jul 13, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Here goes the family values embarassed

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/07/12/militia-founder-former-fox-star-sentenced-20-years-molesting-children/
What a sad story. The party that preaches morality to people but they are the worst immoral beings in the world. How could anyone molest a five year old girl. Hypocrisy is their middle name. I hope he rots in jail.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Not what I expected but we will get there...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Today, political leaders and law enforcement officials from across the country descended on Dallas, Texas to pay their respects to the 5 officers who were gunned down in the street during a Black Lives Matter rally.

President Obama showed up (maybe the golf course was closed or something?) and as you can imagine, he managed to rub a lot of people the wrong way with some of his rhetoric.

Par for the course at this point.

He said a lot of ridiculous things.

He said it’s easier for a teenager to get a gun than a book.

Clearly not true.

He brought up Alton Sterling.

He defended Blacks Lives Matter.

He basically mentioned a lot of things that had nothing to do with paying respects to the 5 dead police officers.

He is the worst and clinton will not be any better.

#makeAmericaGreatAgain
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
It was completely inappropriate for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg to attack Donald Trump’s candidacy. This is not the role of the Supreme Court, and it serves as another reminder of what we’re up against in 2016.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
She will not know what hit her. It s Trump all the way...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Trump all the way...

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
True

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
BREAKING: FBI agents believe there was an inside deal put in place after the Loretta Lynch/Bill Clinton tarmac meeting (NY Post)
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Right

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Crooked Killiery

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Donald J. Trump

#4. I'm going to appoint a commission to investigate all the fraud, all the cover-ups, and all the wrong-doing...
‪#‎VeteranReform10
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Donald J. Trump

The media is so dishonest. If I make a statement, they twist it and turn it to make it sound bad or foolish. They think the public is stupid!

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.