Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661206 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2017
It's every bit as true today as it was a week ago: The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2017
Trump is the most followed World Leader on twitter

Trump bumped the Pope out of 1st place on Twitter

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2017
The lying bitch is also nasty

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
stanech:

Fake news lol. Trump has 40m followers on Twitter, Barack Obama has 95.6m followers.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
LordReed:

Fake news lol. Trump has 40m followers on Twitter, Barack Obama has 95.6m followers.
That is Stenchy for you. Everything about him and the racist pig he worships is fake.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
stanech:

Loco loco. About to enter the market square with your mental illness. The ritualists in your village are really tormenting your life hence your unadulterated lies everyday. Need Yaba left ASAP and we will start Go Fund Me for your cure.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by hanassholesolo: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
stanech:

The problem isn't the gun. It's the person holding the gun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=hanassholesolo post=61134054][/quote]

Do you know why people get psychotropic drugs?
You have posted the dumbest picture ever, and that is an achievement on this thread.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
LordReed:

grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by hanassholesolo: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mindfulness:

Do you know why people get psychotropic drugs?
You have posted the dumbest picture ever, and that is an achievement on this thread.

Thank you. Gracias.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Thank you. Gracias.

So you don't know? Thought so.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Malik Obama @ObamaMalik

And don't ask me about Michelle; Another horrible person
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
RNC chairwoman rips Michelle Obama for 'false' claim GOP is 'all men, all white'

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
stanech:
RNC chairwoman rips Michelle Obama for 'false' claim GOP is 'all men, all white'
I watched the video of the entire interview. That made me understood why America is so divided cos of people like her that love to pander to identity politics. She sounded so dumb and dumber, playing the victim role as usual..."blame the white man" bull crap. I mean, was she in her living room doing some interior decorations or what? Talk about "color palettes" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by bejeria101(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
LordReed:

Pple no fit count again? Kilode!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
obixcel:
I watched the video of the entire interview. That made me understood why America is so divided cos of people like her that love to pander to identity politics. She sounded so dumb and dumber, playing the victim role as usual..."blame the white man" bull crap. I mean, was she in her living room doing some interior decorations or what? Talk about "color palettes" grin grin
Mention one person in your lineage that can match Michelle or her achievements ?. The best in your cursed lineage can't wash her dishes. I will take Michelle over that Olosho nude model pretending to be a FLOTUS.. A First Lady that can hardly speak English fluently.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
stanech:

Malik Obama @ObamaMalik

And don't ask me about Michelle; Another horrible person
Michelle is million times better than the ritualist that brought you into the world. Enough said. Nazi flag bearer.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
obixcel:

The bitch and her husband divided America with their racist attitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
stanech:

The bitch and her husband divided America with their racist attitude
We Americans know the real biiitch is in the WH now not Michelle who graduated as a lawyer from an Ivy League school like her husband unlike the Olosho who dropped out of some Easter European University to start posing nude in America.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
bejeria101:

Pple no fit count again? Kilode!
You don't expect people with diseased brain to count.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
obixcel:
Americanna wannabe village rat. HBP is going to take you home with your unhealthy fetish of America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Trump plans to announce he will decertify Iran nuclear deal: Washington Post cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hollywood's Harvey Weinstein takes leave of absence after sexual harassment claims:

A very good friend of Hillary

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Democrat Calls Youngest Woman Ever Elected to Congress a 'Child'

If @EliseStefanik was a Democrat, they'd be praising her for being the youngest woman elected to Congress.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
stanech:
Hollywood's Harvey Weinstein takes leave of absence after sexual harassment claims:

A very good friend of Hillary

Like Trump. grin grin grin

[img]https://philebersole.files./2016/01/trumpsclintonsgettyimages-843167781438806851.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Abbeybailey:
We Americans know the real biiitch is in the WH now not Michelle who graduated as a lawyer from an Ivy League school like her husband unlike the Olosho who dropped out of some Easter European University to start posing nude in America.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mindfulness:

Human trash ( Basura ) just like her racist pig husband.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Russian-linked Facebook ads targeted Wisconsin and Michigan. What Fake News CNN forgets to mention is that they were Pro-Hillary ads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
GO FIGURE
Loudmouths calling for Gun Control have armed security
& they’re the same ones calling for open borders behind their walled homes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mindfulness:

Don't tell me that is Melania shocked

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
PDPGuy:

That your first lady..A First Class Olosho and the woman trump has grabbed by the Pussy.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
PDPGuy:

Yes that's Melania. My homeboy from 5th Avenue used to Fvck the shiiiit out of her before she sold that punnnny to the racist pig on 5th Avenue. Sorry you village rats, your lord is a White Trash. Garbage in and Garbage out. What a union of garbage. God deliver America from these calamity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.