Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,918 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661077 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2017
Abbeybailey:
It has nothing to do with dropping an album. He's calling tramp out because more and more Americans are finding out that we have a confirmed White Supremacist as a president. I guess according to a Nazi loving African, anyone critical of Trampy is dropping an album. What a ratty way of thinking. Coming from you, it's not a surprise.
of course it had everything to do with it. Look no further.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
9inches:

I swear. Do you think he is they are a trans person? I'm trying to use the correct pronoun here. I come in peace! lipsrsealed
#

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You better not travel to Carlifonia
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
obixcel:
Women now rule the White House and they say he's sexist, misogynist? haha. They claim he's Anti-Semite whereas his children are mostly jews? They say the economy and the market would fall apart the instant he wins; He won and what now? We are witnessing the very opposite - positive growth, broken records and high optimism. Need I say more? grin grin

They also said he won't last six months in office. Insanity.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Another third world low life mouthing off. I bet I can drop you off in Conhurskers field and you won't know where the heck you are. Your titanic is drowning and a worthless rat is obsessed about America. Nazi loving, Okrika wearing piece of garbage.

Somebody is butthurt. How can you "drop..off" someone when you only do trains?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
stanech:
#

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I understand the law and how to bend it.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
obixcel:
of course it had everything to do with it. Look no further.
Millions of Americans critiqueing the slowpoke are dropping albums I guess. Looking across from the Trump Tower on Wabash at the River in Chicago now from my office and people were protesting the clown. All those people are dropping their albums too. Only a Nazi loving lapdog think like that. We Americans believe Critiqueing our leadership is the highest form of patriotism. We don't want America to go the way of the Third World. Keep your ignorance going. Olympics is coming up next year in Russia and you deserve a Gold medal for stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Donald Trump is a 'malignant narcissist, a sociopath and a racist' says UN special adviser:

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-malignant-narcissist-sociopath-racist-says-un-special-adviser-083246716.html

A special adviser to the UN has launched into an extraordinary outburst against Donald Trump, calling him a ‘malignant narcissist, a sociopath and a racist’.

Professor Jeffrey Sachs, an economist at Colombia University and special adviser to several UN secretary generals, made the comments on Radio 4’s Today Programme this morning.

Speaking about The President, he told presenter Sarah Montague: ‘I believe on an individual level he is profoundly psychologically ill.

‘He is a malignant narcissist and he is a sociopath and he’s a racist so so we’ve seen all of that unfold. It’s hard to say it but this is the grim reality that we face right now.’

An incredulous Montague replied: ‘Don’t hold back.’

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
Donald Trump is a 'malignant narcissist, a sociopath and a racist' says UN special adviser:

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-malignant-narcissist-sociopath-racist-says-un-special-adviser-083246716.html

A special adviser to the UN has launched into an extraordinary outburst against Donald Trump, calling him a ‘malignant narcissist, a sociopath and a racist’.

Professor Jeffrey Sachs, an economist at Colombia University and special adviser to several UN secretary generals, made the comments on Radio 4’s Today Programme this morning.

Speaking about The President, he told presenter Sarah Montague: ‘I believe on an individual level he is profoundly psychologically ill.

‘He is a malignant narcissist and he is a sociopath and he’s a racist so so we’ve seen all of that unfold. It’s hard to say it but this is the grim reality that we face right now.’

Gbam. All that plus he's a Misorgynistic piece of trash and a con artist too. Anyone that doubt that can Google Trump University and see how worthless trump is. He's a New York two bit hustling pig.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 12:30am On Oct 14, 2017
TheShopKeeper:

See finishing cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:49am On Oct 14, 2017
PDPGuy:

See finishing cheesy
Finishing indeed. Can you imagine the mo.ronic and clueless bigot saying that he met with the President of the US Virgin Islands not knowing that he's the President of the US VI. What a dumb a*s. Trump is a black spot on America.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:50am On Oct 14, 2017
9inches:

I understand the law and how to bend it.
You meant bending law in your unlit village. What a delusional clown you are.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:52am On Oct 14, 2017
stanech:
#

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Village rat, hallucinating over California from your ritual filled kingdom.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 5:04am On Oct 14, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Finishing indeed. Can you imagine the mo.ronic and clueless bigot saying that he met with the President of the US Virgin Islands not knowing that he's the President of the US VI. What a dumb a*s. Trump is a black spot on America.

I literally laughed out loud when I saw it on my fb timeline. Trump is a real clown for real grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2017
Our good friend, Kayleigh McEnany, 29, is now the RNC national spokeswoman.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2017
Abbeybailey:
You meant bending law in your unlit village. What a delusional clown you are.

You sound depressed. How are you coping with your TDS? Go take your drugs and go back to bed, okay?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
9inches:

You sound depressed. How are you coping with your TDS? Go take your drugs and go back to bed, okay?
Village champion, the racist pig you worship said he met with the president of US Virgin Islands. Hmmmm, you are just as worthless as the Orange one with Chiapet hair.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
PDPGuy:

I literally laughed out loud when I saw it on my fb timeline. Trump is a real clown for real grin
Clown indeed except that the buffoon is dragging down 330 million people with him. The worst president in American history so far. A lot of buyers remorse going on in America and hopefully this one will pass.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
I literally don’t know a single rapist but Hillary is best friends with 3 and married to 1.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
19 Congressmen call for an investigation of the politically-corrupt Mueller investigation.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
So true

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
So sad what the men did. Good thing women are coming out and speaking against what men are doing in the process of women trying to fulfill their dreams...Very rampant in Nigeria. Students are made to sleep with their instructors and professors - you want something, you must give me something or you won't go high. Touching, groping, harassing, assaulting, cheating etc a woman just because you can. Sadly our president did the same...they were bands of brothers of those days gone by. Welcome to daybreak.

stanech:

I literally don’t know a single rapist but Hillary is best friends with 3 and married to 1.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
I dont think it is a men's issue. This is just some sick gross men demeaning themselves. Women are guilty of this tooo. Lots of them knew and kept mute

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
armyofone:
Looks like we are going to see Nigeria tomorrow grin
One of my favorite Sunday prog-Anthony Bourdain 's part unknown airs tomorrow.
@ PPDGuy
I saw the snippets of Bourdain eating Jollof Rice, Suya and drinking Star Larger but the funny part is him eating Amala and how he was rolling his eyes. Can't wait to see it morrow.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
armyofone:
So sad what the men did. Good thing women are coming out and speaking against what men are doing in the process of women trying to fulfill their dreams...Very rampant in Nigeria. Students are made to sleep with their instructors and professors - you want something, you must give me something or you won't go high. Touching, groping, harassing, assaulting, cheating etc a woman just because you can. Sadly our president did the same...they were bands of brothers of those days gone by. Welcome to daybreak.

Trump is the worst of all the offenders and even Ivanna ( First Lady or First ex wife ) accused the fat pig of raping her. A worthless man that lust after his own daughter.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
stanech:
wink
Brainless village rat, Americans never ceases saying Merry Christmas. You just gobble up all the junk this idiotic bigot named Trampy throws in your face. No wonder you are stuck in your third world village. Frustration of not moving up in life must be destroying what's left of your charred brain.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Steve Bannon: "It's not ethno-nationalism. It's economic nationalism. As long as you're a citizen of this republic, that's what matters.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
The left wants gun control, but they commit the crimes. They say @realDonaldTrump rigged election, but they rigged it against Bernie. They say Trump colluded with Russia, but they’re on their payroll. They say they’re for the constitution, but they label the founders racists

wink wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
armyofone:

Cheating? -I'm sure you fall into this category too grin Pot calling Kettle black. It's shocking you left out Bill Clinton grin grin and Hillary's handling of the women who came out and spilled the beans. How did you leave that out while blacklisting the POTUS? You see your hypocrisy? I support that women speak out, but u couldn't help with your B.S.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
9inches:

This category of 'Depression'; Its causative agent is Trump Derangement Syndrome grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.