Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,642 members, 7,865,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661424 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
obixcel:
Somebody is triggered...lol. Are you the demoncrat? Maybe grin
I was reading it on the news that one of your cousins just committed suicide in Abuja because his State failed to pay his salary which is 9 months overdue and here a village rat living subhuman life is addicted to what's happening in America. Waste of space on earth you are.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
stanech:
.@DevinNunes: "We are here today to announce an inquiry into Russia's involvement into the uranium deal that was done several years ago."
It seems more like most of the MSM are no longer talking about the Mueller or Russian Investigation, lol, just like they did a couple of months ago. Maybe it's because the arrow head of the Wind Vane is now pointing towards the Democrats now, Hmm. I wonder what will be going thru Abellay's mind now cheesy He's been pinning his hopes on Mr. Mueller angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Watching Republican senator Jeff Flake calling off the nonsensical attitude of trump..saying "I rise to say Enough".I pity Americans..The Executive branch of government is making a mess of them behaving like a third world country like ours..Wait,I do not even pity them sef..They brought trump on themselves..They should deal with it..The Loss coming on their head 2018 would be like that of Jonathan and Buhari.I called Republicans fools one time,one ramu they shout on me,I think they are now...Bunch of nitwits they are..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
Breaking News : Republican Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona will not be running for reelection in 2018. Trump virus is going through the Republicon party.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
happney65:
Watching Republican senator Jeff Flake calling off the nonsensical attitude of trump..saying "I rise to say Enough".I pity Americans..The Executive branch of government is making a mess of them behaving like a third world country like ours..Wait,I do not even pity them sef..They brought trump on themselves..They should deal with it..The Loss coming on their head 2018 would be like that of Jonathan and Buhari.I called Republicans fools one time,one ramu they shout on me,I think they are now...Bunch of nitwits they are..
Bunch of nitwits and dimwits indeed exemplified by the worthless village rats named Obixcel and Stanech.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
happney65:

Its obvious you are the real nitwit here.

More Republicans are standing up and supporting their country over the president like McCain like Corker like Flake

When did the Democrats stand up to call Obama and Clinton out on their Bullshiitt? That is why Americans will always prefer Republicans over the hypocrites dems

If you are sure of your rants, Stake a $1,000 bet on it by mid term 2018, Republicans will win more seats than Dems

NB: I am expecting the typical cowardly liberal copout, "I dont bet"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Abbeybailey:
I was reading it on the news that one of your cousins just committed suicide in Abuja because his State failed to pay his salary which is 9 months overdue and here a village rat living subhuman life is addicted to what's happening in America. Waste of space on earth you are.
Your statement is preposterous and laughable. "....one of your cousin..." Don't be naive, turd. Only liberal fools like you use other people's tragedy to insult others. I see you've lost too many brain cells.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

More Republicans are standing up and supporting their country over the president like McCain like Corker like Flake

When did the Democrats stand up to call Obama and Clinton out on their Bullshiitt? That is why Americans will always prefer Republicans over the hypocrites dems

If you are sure of your rants, Stake a $1,000 bet on it by mid term 2018, Republicans will win more seats than Dems
GBAM!!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
obixcel:
Your statement is preposterous and laughable. "....one of your cousin..." Don't be naive, turd. Only liberal fools like you use other people's tragedy to insult others. I see you've lost too many brain cells.
Village rat, when was the last time you collected your measly salary ?. I bet over 6 months ago. I won't be surprised if I see you with rope on your neck daggling from a tree in your village.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ahahahahahahhahahahahaa.The People calling out trump are those that are not running except for an Hero like Mccain..Others are afraid of the orange one...Did you hear what flake said?he said democrats wont be found doing the nonesense the executive branch of government is doing and if they do,we will be the ones to shout to the high heavens..He said this attitude is unprecedented in American History..

It is now in writing that under the GOP,A President is openly racist,abuses everyone and behaves like an Adult Kid..The GOP is fighting.With Majority in both houses of congress,they cant even fix anything...A house divided against himself cannot stand

It is under you nitwits that a Liar,and a fraudster became the Presidential candidate of a Major Party..He abused his way,turned a party like that into a butt of jokes now you all are regretting it.. You can see you have all being scammed..

Bunch of Nitwits you all are...

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
happney65:

Ahahahahahahhahahahahaa.The People calling out trump are those that are not running except for an Hero like Mccain..Others are afraid of the orange one...Did you hear what flake said?he said democrats wont be found doing the nonesense the executive branch of government is doing and if they do,we will be the ones to shout to the high heavens..He said this attitude is unprecedented in American History..

It is now in writing that under the GOP,A President is openly racist,abuses everyone and behaves like an Adult Kid..The GOP is fighting.With Majority in both houses of congress,they cant even fix anything...A house divided against himself cannot stand

It is under you nitwits that a Liar,and a fraudster became the Presidential candidate of a Major Party..He abused his way,turned a party like that into a butt of jokes now you all are regretting it.. You can see you have all being scammed..

And now McCain is a hero? What happened to this hero when he was contesting in 2008? Was he not abused by the same Democrats?

The Democrats whether the ones contesting or the ones not contesting, which of them called out Obama or the Clintons? None. The Americans as a result rejected the democrats and embraced the GOP

Will you stake $1,000 GOP win more seats in 2018 mid term than Dem

Put up or shut up.

Jimmy Carter former President has this to say

3. Obama didn't live up to his 'wonderful statements'
Carter criticized several of President Barack Obama's actions on foreign policy.
The former president said Obama "refused to talk to North Korea more" and lamented the US drone attacks in Yemen, according to Dowd.
"He made some very wonderful statements, in my opinion, when he first got in office, and then he reneged on that," he said about Obama's action on the Middle East.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/22/politics/jimmy-carter-new-york-times-interview/index.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
happney65:

Stop Replying that village illiterate, go see how he was rapppppped on the sport section when he was trying to defend the gun laws in America. That loser have exchange his brain for white people urine.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

The Democrats whether the ones contesting or the ones not contesting, which of them called out Obama or the Clintons? None. The Americans as a result rejected the democrats and embraced the GOP

Will you stake $1,000 GOP win more seats in 2018 mid term than Dem

Put up or shut up.

Jimmy Carter former President has this to say

3. Obama didn't live up to his 'wonderful statements'
Carter criticized several of President Barack Obama's actions on foreign policy.
The former president said Obama "refused to talk to North Korea more" and lamented the US drone attacks in Yemen, according to Dowd.
"He made some very wonderful statements, in my opinion, when he first got in office, and then he reneged on that," he said about Obama's action on the Middle East.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/22/politics/jimmy-carter-new-york-times-interview/index.html

You are a real Ode that was why trump could scam you all..Did Obama sit on twitter and abuse Gold star families?Did he sit all day watching TV?Did he abuse members of his party?Did his regime experience the multitudes of resignation this white house under trump has experienced?Did he blame members of his party for his failures as your orange one does..Everybody stood behind him when he won and took America from a period of economic woes brought about by 8years of doom by this same GOP..You People are known for economic doom,but now it is abuses and stupidity...The other day his imported olosho's that called themselves wives where even fighting over who to be called first lady..Ohh my goodness,How hath the mighty fallen..A Country which third world countries like ours look up to..

Your President behaves like a Kid and you dont see anything wrong..Yet he keeps abusing and hasnt got anything done..

I drop my pen on you..You are a confirmed Ode..

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Stop Replying that village illiterate, go see how he was rapppppped on the sport section when he was trying to defend the gun laws in America. That lose have exchange his brain for white people urine.

I have stopped talking with him..I can see he has no sense at all...He is one of trump supporters..they live in the world of alternative facts..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
happney65:

You are a real Ode that was why trump could scam you all..Did Obama sit on twitter and abuse Gold star families?Did he sit all day watching TV?Did he abuse members of his party?Did his regime experience the multitudes of resignation this white house under trump has experienced?Did he blame members of his party for his failures as your orange one does..Everybody stood behind him when he won and took America from a period of economic woes brought about by 8years of doom by this same GOP..You People are known for economic doom,but now it is abuses and stupidity...The other day his imported olosho's that called themselves wives where even fighting over who to be called first lady..Ohh my goodness,How hath the mighty fallen..A Country which third world countries like ours look up to..

Your President behaves like a Kid and you dont see anything wrong..Yet he keeps abusing and hasnt got anything done..

I drop my pen on you..You are a confirmed Ode..

You that is not an ode, you are wallowing in your god forsaken hole, The most prosperous country in the world and its citizens voted someone but a church rat like you think you haver an opinion on it

Stake $1,000 on the 2018 election or shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ibime come and carry your village to America idioot, he's disgracing everyone involved in his education here.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
happney65:

I will tell you once again republicanism equates mental disease. How on earth would any rational black man or woman supports this openly racist pig pretending to be a president. If racist trump can hail Klan members as good people while denigrating Black NFL players who are millionaires and multimillionaires through their God given talent as Son of Bitches, what do these mindless and poverty cursed idiooots think trump would call them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
obixcel:
It seems more like most of the MSM are no longer talking about the Mueller or Russian Investigation, lol, just like they did a couple of months ago. Maybe it's because the arrow head of the Wind Vane is now pointing towards the Democrats now, Hmm. I wonder what will be going thru Abellay's mind now cheesy He's been pinning his hopes on Mr. Mueller angry angry
Village rat. I know you don't know much about the happenings in America from your hellish cave. Director Mueller is still on his case and it is going on full steam. Why is your trump and Jnr lawyering up. You won't know that from your hell hole.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
happney65:

I have stopped talking with him..I can see he has no sense at all...He is one of trump supporters..they live in the world of alternative facts..

Like the typical coward democrat he flees. He calls me out, I come to challenge him with facts, He runs away

Americans are not cowards thats why they despise the democrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Abbeybailey:
I will tell you once again republicanism equates mental disease. How on earth would any rational black man or woman supports this openly racist pig pretending to be a president. If racist trump can hail Klan members as good people while denigrating Black NFL players who are millionaires and multimillionaires through their God given talent as Son of Bitches, what do these mindless and poverty cursed idiooots think trump would call them.

I wonder ohh..They live in the world of alternative facts..I was showing him the behaviour of a 71Year Old demented fool who hasnt made any success else to get into twitter fights with everyone he is just ranting and saying nonesense talk..I never knew obama got into twitter fights with members of his party..Never knew he went on fights with NFL Players..He was a world class Man with no scandal with a near perfect family not this one whos olosho wives were fighting in Public..

Nonesense.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
happney65:

I wonder ohh..They live in the world of alternative facts..I was showing him the behaviour of a 71Year Old demented fool who hasnt made any success else to get into twitter fights with everyone he is just ranting and saying nonesense talk..I never knew obama got into twitter fights with members of his party..Never knew he went on fights with NFL Players..He was a world class Man with no scandal with a near perfect family not this one whos olosho wives where fighting in Public..

Even Bush, with the constant criticism over the handling of the response to Katrina, and war in Iraq, never publicly lashed out at every criticism of him. He was much more dignified in his conduct as president.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
PDPGuy:

Even Bush, with the constant criticism over the handling of the response to Katrina, and war in Iraq, never publicly lashed out at every criticism of him. He was much more dignified in his conduct as president.

Very dignified..Do you know he is best friends with the Obama's particularly Michelle..They dont go abusing people all about town and behaving like Fools..Remember how Mccain shut down one person that claimed obama is muslim during the campaigns..After the election mccain still went visiting Obama at the white house.They disagree,but not one of them went into abuses and calling each other names..

Very nonesense people..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:23am On Oct 25, 2017
happney65:

I wonder ohh..They live in the world of alternative facts..I was showing him the behaviour of a 71Year Old demented fool who hasnt made any success else to get into twitter fights with everyone he is just ranting and saying nonesense talk..I never knew obama got into twitter fights with members of his party..Never knew he went on fights with NFL Players..He was a world class Man with no scandal with a near perfect family not this one whos olosho wives were fighting in Public..

Nonesense.
My brother told me the night of the election that Trump is God punishment on America and I sincerely believe that. A man ( Trump ) who would scheme out his two nephews ( Brother's sons ) out of their inheritance. A worthless Birther Racist and a Klans man who advocated for the death of five minority young guys in New York even after DNA proved them not guilty and the city of NY paid each guy $13 million. A worthless racist and his supporters are worthless too as far as I am concerned. If he's prejudice against Obama with all obama's achievements in life, what do these never do well Nazi sympathizers will be to him. Like Trampy himself said, his followers are mindless cult members in the mode of Reverend Jones. Trump is not only a disgrace to America, he's an abomination and abberation on America and 2018 mid term elections will prove that.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:28am On Oct 25, 2017
PDPGuy:

You are talking about decent and honorable people not a worthless Queens born two bit hustling con artist. Uneasy is the head that wears a crown. Criticism comes with being a president but the Moro.nic Buffon has to reply to everything said against him. Thank God Americans ain't scared of their president. His days shall soon pass away. What a black spot on a beautiful country.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 12:29am On Oct 25, 2017
Abbeybailey:
My brother told me the night of the election that Trump is God punishment on America and I sincerely believe that. A man ( Trump ) who would scheme out his two nephews ( Brother's sons ) out of their inheritance. A worthless Birther Racist and a Klans man who advocated for the death of five minority young guys in New York even after DNA proved them not guilty and the city of NY paid each guy $13 million. A worthless racist and his supporters are worthless too as far as I am concerned. If he's prejudice against Obama with all obama's achievements in life, what do these never do well Nazi sympathizers will be to him. Like Trampy himself said, his followers are mindless cult members in the mode of Reverend Jones. Trump is not only a disgrace to America, he's an abomination and abberation on America and 2018 mid term elections will prove that.

Well Said Bro.Well said..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:36am On Oct 25, 2017
happney65:

They are very very foolish..Havent seen someone as stupid and foolish as them...Habaaaa.
It is Stockholm Syndrome. I have been to the Safari in Southern and Eastern Africa and you will never see a Deer rooting for a Chettah the same way you will not see a Buffallo rooting for a Lion but the worthless never do well will root for Hitler lite named tramp. That's why I say they are mental midgets. If trump call black ball players that are millionaires and multimillionaires SOB, imagine this poor souls barely eking out a living licking his orange a*s. Bunch of worthless dimwits.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

NB: I am expecting the typical cowardly liberal copout, "I dont bet"

Here we go again with false equivalency

all these hero republicans were silent all through the primaries. the noisiest ones right now are not up for relection
trump insults mitch mcnonnel, paul ryan and the ballsy republicans do nothing

no other president has run such a chaotic , corrupt, bizarre and presidential presidency. please tell us what is obama or hillary did, particularly as trumps administration has already outdone hillary on bengazi [niger] and emails [ jareed and ivanka personal emails]

abeg go easy on the kool aid jare.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 4:12am On Oct 25, 2017
oyb:

Here we go again with false equivalency

all these hero republicans were silent all through the primaries. the noisiest ones right now are not up for relection
trump insults mitch mcnonnel, paul ryan and the ballsy republicans do nothing

no other president has run such a chaotic , corrupt, bizarre and presidential presidency. please tell us what is obama or hillary did, particularly as trumps administration has already outdone hillary on bengazi [niger] and emails [ jareed and ivanka personal emails]

abeg go easy on the kool aid jare.

If you've been paying attention and not joining the Hillary charade, you'll have heard of a group of Republican called the never Trump.

Where mitt Romney came out leading and lashing at Trump, where several gop leaders criticized Trump

And being the honourable men they were when Americans decided and voted for Trump they respected the wish of the electorate and supported the president. I know respecting the wish of the electorate is a strange concept to democrats that was why Hillary, Donna Brazile and Debbie Schultz and the DNC rigged out Bernie Sanders

They've never stopped calling him out regularly when he missteps

But the regular whining democrats who would do nothing turn a blind eye or actually rig the Democratic process against Bernie Sanders. Where Bill Clinton was meeting a prosecutor of his wife to discuss golf and grand kids

Or where Obama was promising the Russians that Putin should hold on till he gets re-elected for second term and he would have more flexibility like the uranium deal

Or is it fast and furious scandal, or the IRS scandal where conservative groups were targeted by the irs under Obama in an abuse of power

Like I know and most Americans do, all democrats do is whine. The initial whiner that lives in a far worse than America has the liver to call the greatest country on earth and their citizen dumb. Where has his own wisdom taken his country, his house, his village or his life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 4:18am On Oct 25, 2017
PDPGuy:

All these whining and criticism doesn't shake anyone. Americans have seen the snowflakes for what they are

This same Bush was tagged the dumbest president by democrats, this same McCain was tagged a dumb old fart

Trump came and told everyone that even if you're nice, democrats will still give you a label so why bother.

If Americans knew all of Trump ways and they still voted him, isn't it about time y'all find something else to whine about

Despite all these whining, I already put a $1000 bet that republicans would still will midterms in 2018

I'm waiting for which of you snowflakes will take it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Will gladly take you up on that anytime and anyday. Will look for people here to be fair umpire and I am ready to write the check right now. The ball is in your court.
raumdeuter:

All these whining and criticism doesn't shake anyone. Americans have seen the snowflakes for what they are

This same Bush was tagged the dumbest president by democrats, this same McCain was tagged a dumb old fart

Trump came and told everyone that even if you're nice, democrats will still give you a label so why bother.

If Americans knew all of Trump ways and they still voted him, isn't it about time y'all find something else to whine about

Despite all these whining, I already put a $1000 beer that republicans would still will midterms in 2018

I'm waiting for which of you snowflakes will take it up

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 4:21am On Oct 25, 2017
happney65:

Very dignified..Do you know he is best friends with the Obama's particularly Michelle..They dont go abusing people all about town and behaving like Fools..Remember how Mccain shut down one person that claimed obama is muslim during the campaigns..After the election mccain still went visiting Obama at the white house.They disagree,but not one of them went into abuses and calling each other names..

Very nonesense people..

When will you put your lean money where your fat mouth is.

Go and sell your properties or borrow money to stake

Republicans will win the 2018 midterms. It's 12 months away and I'm calling it already you too put up or shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:23am On Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for your reply. He doesn't need to sell anything. I will put the wager down and we can even double or triple it. Ready for your answer.
raumdeuter:

When will you put your lean money where your fat mouth is.

Go and sell your properties or borrow money to stake

Republicans will win the 2018 midterms. It's 12 months away and I'm calling it already you too put up or shut up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.