Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,643 members, 7,865,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661426 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Only Libtard Demoncrats who don't exactly know what presidents do, nor how the economy works keep chanting "Obama Economy" up and down like zombies. These moronic SJWs like abbeybailey are always fixated on new laws and regulations, failing to realize that economy is far more impacted by govt's regulatory machine that spins ever more intricate webs to cripple businesses. It's those regulatory cobwebs that Trump has been so effectively slashing away at all these months to liberate the economy's potential.

Even the Chief investment officer for Swiss bank said that Trump's new regulatory restraint is fostering business confidence and helping improve earnings, adding that the benefits go beyond the repeal of particular burdensome rules.Trump's assurance that his government is not going to spring expensive new surprises on the private economy is very beneficial to business investment which is the font of new and better jobs as well as increasing earnings for the workers and businesses. So, Trump has done a good job slashing unproductive and ineffective regulations.

During his campaign, he made cutting the red tape in Washington a major focus. And he's been proving it wasn't just an empty promise. Under Reagan, both regulations and Federal Register pages (where agency rules and regulations are published) dropped more than one-third. So far, Trump has reduced the flow of regulation even more. According to a report from the Competitive Enterprise Institute, the Federal Register stands at 45,678 pages, while last year at this time, Barack Obama's Federal Register stood at 67,900 pages (Obama's 2016 Federal Register set an all-time-record of 97,110 pages). Compared to Obama at this time last year, Trump's page count is down 32 percent so far in his first year.
It took a few years for Ronald Reagan to achieve his ultimate one-third reduction in Federal Register pages following Jimmy Carter's record Federal Register. So by this metric, Trump is moving much faster.

In terms of issuing Rules, Trump has issued 2,183 rules, which is an 18 percent decrease. Out of the rules, there are only 116 "significant" rules with an impact of $100 million or greater, compared to 274 under Obama. The point is that Trump is doing away with government regulations at an even faster pace than we saw from Reagan. That itself is very impressive.

But before the usual snowflake nonentities like abbeybailey, happney65 and co will start howling "we're all going to die!" endlessly because of the reduction in regulatory burden, without them realizing that even as one-third of the Federal Register pages are gone, there has never been any complaints about any of the eliminated regulations, which shows how thoughtfully and effectively this exercise has been carried out.

Like I keep saying, all that is remaining are Tax cuts, Healthcare and Border wall, and the Donald will be dancing through 2020 election like it's a walk in the park.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2017
9inches:

Clinton State Department ignored security concerns in the run-up to the attack, contributing to the poor defense posture at the post. The Accountability Review Board that examined the tragedy concluded there were "Systemic failures and leadership and management deficiencies at senior levels" at the department that “resulted in a Special Mission security posture that was inadequate for Benghazi and grossly inadequate to deal with the attack that took place.”

Even military contractors said they were pressured to stay quiet about security lapses by the State Department.

This from the same report:

The Board found that certain senior State Department officials within two bureaus demonstrated a lack of proactive leadership and management ability in their responses to security concerns posed by Special Mission Benghazi, given the deteriorating threat environment and the lack of reliable host government protection. However, the Board did not find reasonable cause to determine that any individual U.S. government employee breached his or her duty.

Also:

The Board determined that U.S. personnel on the ground in Benghazi performed with courage and readiness to risk their lives to protect their colleagues, in a near impossible situation. The Board members believe every possible effort was made to rescue and recover Ambassador Stevens and Sean Smith.

The interagency response was timely and appropriate, but there simply was not enough time for armed U.S. military assets to have made a difference.

And finally:

The Ambassador did not see a direct threat of an attack of this nature and scale on the U.S. Mission in the overall negative trendline of security incidents from spring to summer 2012. His status as the leading U.S. government advocate on Libya policy, and his expertise on Benghazi in particular, caused Washington to give unusual deference to his judgments.

So again I ask what was Clinton's fault?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:18am On Nov 04, 2017
9inches:
Only Libtard Demoncrats who don't exactly know what presidents do, nor how the economy works keep chanting "Obama Economy" up and down like zombies. These moronic SJWs like abbeybailey are always fixated on new laws and regulations, failing to realize that economy is far more impacted by govt's regulatory machine that spins ever more intricate webs to cripple businesses. It's those regulatory cobwebs that Trump has been so effectively slashing away at all these months to liberate the economy's potential.

Even the Chief investment officer for Swiss bank said that Trump's new regulatory restraint is fostering business confidence and helping improve earnings, adding that the benefits go beyond the repeal of particular burdensome rules.Trump's assurance that his government is not going to spring expensive new surprises on the private economy is very beneficial to business investment which is the font of new and better jobs as well as increasing earnings for the workers and businesses. So, Trump has done a good job slashing unproductive and ineffective regulations.

During his campaign, he made cutting the red tape in Washington a major focus. And he's been proving it wasn't just an empty promise. Under Reagan, both regulations and Federal Register pages (where agency rules and regulations are published) dropped more than one-third. So far, Trump has reduced the flow of regulation even more. According to a report from the Competitive Enterprise Institute, the Federal Register stands at 45,678 pages, while last year at this time, Barack Obama's Federal Register stood at 67,900 pages (Obama's 2016 Federal Register set an all-time-record of 97,110 pages). Compared to Obama at this time last year, Trump's page count is down 32 percent so far in his first year.
It took a few years for Ronald Reagan to achieve his ultimate one-third reduction in Federal Register pages following Jimmy Carter's record Federal Register. So by this metric, Trump is moving much faster.

In terms of issuing Rules, Trump has issued 2,183 rules, which is an 18 percent decrease. Out of the rules, there are only 116 "significant" rules with an impact of $100 million or greater, compared to 274 under Obama. The point is that Trump is doing away with government regulations at an even faster pace than we saw from Reagan. That itself is very impressive.

But before the usual snowflake nonentities like abbeybailey, happney65 and co will start howling "we're all going to die!" endlessly because of the reduction in regulatory burden, without them realizing that even as one-third of the Federal Register pages are gone, there has never been any complaints about any of the eliminated regulations, which shows how thoughtfully and effectively this exercise has been carried out.

Like I keep saying, all that is remaining are Tax cuts, Healthcare and Border wall, and the Donald will be dancing through 2020 election like it's a walk in the park.
Coming from a 9inches of garbage who never earned a red cents in his life telling me about how economy works in America. Maybe you should worry about your N30.000 monthly salary in Nigeria before lecturing me about the economy in America. Like I said, tell me how the mo.ronic Trampy get credit for the economy when he hasn't even passed his own budget. I do not expect a Third World Americanna wanna be like you to understand how things work here. A fool that is obsessed with a country he can't even afford to travel to. Your significance doesn't go beyond nairaland and you are entitled to that with your N200 data.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2017
LordReed:

This from the same report:

Also:

And finally:

So again I ask what was Clinton's fault?

Again, I said the Clinton State Department ignored security concerns, and she was the head of that department that denied additional security to the embassy in Libya.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Coming from a 9inches of garbage who never earned a red cents in his life telling me about how economy works in America. Maybe you should worry about your N30.000 monthly salary in Nigeria before lecturing me about the economy in America. Like I said, tell me how the mo.ronic Trampy get credit for the economy when he hasn't even passed his own budget. I do not expect a Third World Americanna wanna be like you to understand how things work here. A fool that is obsessed with a country he can't even afford to travel to. Your significance doesn't go beyond nairaland and you are entitled to that with your N200 data.

Only a mor0n like you would think it's only by passing a budget that government can affect the economy. You would have made sense if you argued my post you quoted before spewing out your guts. Keep believing your lies, claiming America which you obviously have no iota of affiliation with. You think everyone is a lowlife like yourself, American wannabe village mofo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 9:44am On Nov 04, 2017
9inches:

Again, I said the Clinton State Department ignored security concerns, and she was the head of that department that denied additional security to the embassy in Libya.

The same report cleared her of any wrongdoing but no persist in making her guilty of no crime or wrongdoing.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
9inches:

Only a mor0n like you would think it's only by passing a budget that government can affect the economy. You would have made sense if you argued my post you quoted before spewing out your guts. Keep believing your lies, claiming America which you obviously have no iota of affiliation with. You think everyone is a lowlife like yourself, American wannabe village mofo.
Not here to argue with you about America because you are so vacuos and the only hope you have is to be fetish about a country you can only see in your dream. Meanwhile, your Titanic is sinking but a N30.000 lunatic is spending his meager resources on buying data just to flaunt his buffoonery and ignorance on nairaland. Tell me the City, County and State you live and what you do for a living before you and I have a dialogue about America. A Nazi loving subhuman mongrel.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
LordReed:
The same report cleared her of any wrongdoing but no persist in making her guilty of no crime or wrongdoing.

She takes the blame being the Secretary of State, the head of the department that is accused of "leadership failure at the top*". Someone was certainly at the top. The panel thought she was going to win the presidency and decided to rule out "individual" blames... my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Not here to argue with you about America because you are so vacuos and the only hope you have is to be fetish about a country you can only see in your dream. Meanwhile, your Titanic is sinking but a N30.000 lunatic is spending his meager resources on buying data just to flaunt his buffoonery and ignorance on nairaland. Tell me the City, County and State you live and what you do for a living before you and I have a dialogue about America. A Nazi loving subhuman mongrel.

You are showing how badly your brain is fried. Anyone with his senses intact, would know faceless forum claims are at most bogus. Granted, every sensible person here knows how unhinged you are, but you can't get any lower than this. Why not ask for a passport for real identification? Now I wish I had the time to go through your profile to see if you have actually made sense since you registered before affording you the privilege of a reply. I can see through your bullsh1t claims, fagg0t.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
9inches:

You are showing how badly your brain is fried. Anyone with his senses intact, would know faceless forum claims are at most bogus. Granted, every sensible person here knows how unhinged you are, but you can't get any lower than this. Why not ask for a passport for real identification? Now I wish I had the time to go through your profile to see if you have actually made sense since you registered before affording you the privilege of a reply. I can see through your bullsh1t claims, fagg0t.
He's a bigot at best.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
9inches:

N30.000 rapt pack crew.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
obixcel:
He's a bigot at best.
You and your fellow rats can go back to your Tribal Section and fight for your independence there and Trampy will come and help ya.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 12:57am On Nov 05, 2017
obixcel:
He's a bigot at best.
No doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2017
9inches:

She takes the blame being the Secretary of State, the head of the department that is accused of "leadership failure at the top*". Someone was certainly at the top. The panel thought she was going to win the presidency and decided to rule out "individual" blames... my opinion.

Thank you for admitting you are conjecturing her guilt (even after being cleared).

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2017
LordReed:

Thank you for admitting you are conjecturing her guilt (even after being cleared).
The report was conjectured at best.

Secretary Clinton very clearly knew this was an attack by Ansar al-Sharia and told the public a different story. Clinton within hours of the attack was telling her daughter that she knew this was a terrorist attack. It was, at every turn their political legacy over the folks who were on the ground in Benghazi.

It was well known that this was a high risk operation, and that the resources they needed were not being made available to keep them secure. Indeed, Dianne Feinstein has said it was preventable. The security situation in Benghazi was a wreck, and Secretary Clinton knew it..... there’s a memo from a senior official at the Department of Near East Affairs in August of 2012, her name is Beth Jones, which lays out the security risks associated with the facility in Benghazi, Libya.
http://www.hughhewitt.com/house-select-committee-benghazi-member-rep-mike-pompeo-release-benghazi-report-today/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiXGNHxe-ks

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2017
9inches:

The report was conjectured at best.

Hahaha, what a joke.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
LordReed:

Hahaha, what a joke.

I tell you. Big joke.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross Failed To Disclose Ties To Vladimir Putin
The Trump Cabinet member shares business interests with the Russian president’s son-in-law.

U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross shares business interests with Russian President Vladimir Putin’s immediate family, a connection that he failed to disclose earlier this yearduring his confirmation hearing for his Cabinet post, The Guardian reports.
Ross’ link to Putin appears in the Paradise Papers, a leaked trove of millions of financial documents made public on Sunday by a partnership of media organizations and the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists.
Ross, a billionaire industrialist and a close friend of President Donald Trump, continues to hold a stake in a Russian shipping firm controlled by Putin’s son-in-law and other members in Putin’s inner circle, according to the documents,
Daniel Fried, an assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs under President George W. Bush, told the Guardian that Ross’ ties to Putin’s “cronies” could undermine U.S. sanctions on Russia.
In January, ahead of his confirmation, Ross agreed to sell some but not all of his global assets that posed a conflict of interest to his future position. He also agreed, as required by law, to recuse himself from matters in which he would have a direct financial interest.
Ross’ spokesman told The Guardian that his stake in the Russian firm would not conflict with his duties as commerce secretary and that Ross “recuses himself from any matters focused on transoceanic shipping vessels.”
Ross is only the latest high-ranking member of the Trump administration who failed to disclose ties to Russia or Russian officials.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions is being called by Democrats to testify again before the Senate Judiciary Committee to clarify past claims that he was unaware of any communication between members of Trump’s presidential campaign and Russian officials. According to recently unsealed court documents, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos spoke multiple times with Russians about setting up a meeting between Putin and then-presidential candidate Trump, and that Sessions was at the gatherings where Papadopoulos discussed the topic.
Papadopoulos has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his conversations with Russian officials during the presidential campaign. The plea came as part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/wilbur-ross-russia-putin_us_59ff5495e4b04cdbeb33f901?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
ANTIFA FAILS!! grin
SORRY, IT'S ANTIFAIL cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2017
obixcel:
ANTIFA FAILS!! grin
SORRY, IT'S ANTIFAIL cheesy grin

Lie about a fake civil war then be gleeful when said fake civil war doesn't happen. This is the definition of mental illness.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2017
A good guy with a gun stops the bad buy with a gun in Texas. Guess which of these two guys did not care for liberal gun laws and got the gun illegally?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2017
9inches:
Only Libtard Demoncrats who don't exactly know what presidents do, nor how the economy works keep chanting "Obama Economy" up and down like zombies. These moronic SJWs like abbeybailey are always fixated on new laws and regulations, failing to realize that economy is far more impacted by govt's regulatory machine that spins ever more intricate webs to cripple businesses. It's those regulatory cobwebs that Trump has been so effectively slashing away at all these months to liberate the economy's potential. GBAM!

Excellent analysis. The problem is these libtards are so blinded with hatred for the POTUS that they will not even be able to recognise when they are fed with honey grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hearts go out to the victims at the South Texas church shooting. Time to deal with automatic and semi automatic rifles.

Kudos to the hero who chased down the coward attacker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
raumdeuter:
Hearts go out to the victims at the South Texas church shooting. Time to deal with automatic and semi automatic rifles.

Sad thing that happened.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
LordReed:

Sad thing that happened.
As sad and tragic as it is. It's the new norm in America and more of this tragic events will follow. It's not going to get better and there's nothing anyone could do except accepting this tragic occurrences as the new Norm in America because the politicians are in the back pocket of NRA ( National Rifle Association). When you hear the mo.ronic trump in Japan saying that it is not a gun problem but mental health problem. You know he doesn't want to offend his base and the people that help fund his campaign.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
obixcel:
Excellent analysis. The problem is these libtards are so blinded with hatred for the POTUS that they will not even be able to recognise when they are fed with honey grin
Cave rat, no one here wants to be fed honey. This is not your jungle where people idolize their leaders who fed them crumps after stealing the whole commonwealth. When you are stuck in a shiiiit hole, you don't know that critiqueing your leadership is the highest form of patriotism. Take your fellow rat pack crew members and crawl back to your dungeons and wait for your leadership to whack you on your head with operation Python Dance or Crocodile Tears. We don't accept that from our leadership here. Hope that sinks in your charred medulla.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Another one of Trump's lieutenant caught sleeping with the Russians....

Paradise Papers’: Ross’s Stake in Putin-Linked Firm Raises Questions

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-05/ross-s-stake-in-putin-linked-shipping-firm-raises-ethics-concern

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross faces questions about his financial disclosures to Congress and the government after a report that he didn’t disclose business ties to the son-in-law of Russian President Vladimir Putin and an oligarch under U.S. sanctions.

Ross said in a government ethics disclosure filed following his nomination that he held an investment worth as much as $10 million in shipping company Navigator Holdings. But news organizations including the New York Times alleged over the weekend he did not disclose that the company’s clients include a Russian energy company called Sibur whose owners include Putin’s son-in-law and the oligarch, who is close to the Kremlin and has been sanctioned by the U.S. government.

A Democratic senator, Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, called on the Commerce Department’s inspector general to open an investigation into the matter, which concerns Ross’s ownership stake in a shipping company that did business with a Russian firm.

“In concealing his interest in these shipping companies -- and his ongoing financial relationship with Russian oligarchs -- Secretary Ross misled me, the Senate Commerce Committee, and the American people,” Blumenthal said in a statement. “Secretary Ross’ financial disclosures are like a Russian nesting doll, with blatant conflicts of interest carefully hidden within seemingly innocuous holding companies.”

It is unclear whether Ross violated federal guidelines for ethics disclosures by not revealing the connections, and he isn’t alleged to have violated any law.

Ross, in an interview with CNBC Monday, called allegations that he didn’t disclose ties to Sibur “nonsense” and said the links were fully disclosed and that the firm wasn’t on the U.S. sanctions list.

The Commerce Department said in an unattributed statement on Sunday that Ross was unaware who owned the Russian firm and has never met the owners, and that he has recused himself from transoceanic shipping matters.

“Secretary Ross works closely with Commerce Department ethics officials to ensure the highest ethical standards, and is committed to restoring our economy and creating American jobs,” the department said.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

So sad to learn what happened. Our hearts go out to all the victims and their families.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
I said it before that we are being led by bunch of mafioso family and his henchmen. Wilbur Ross is one of many sleazy idiooots the clueless mo.ron surrounded himself with. The secrets are coming out now thanks to Director Mueller and many more to come till Americans will finally say enough is enough. Only dead brain people like the rats here and their ilks will believe the racist pig is draining the swamps.
TheShopKeeper:
Another one of Trump's lieutenant caught sleeping with the Russians....

Paradise Papers’: Ross’s Stake in Putin-Linked Firm Raises Questions

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-05/ross-s-stake-in-putin-linked-shipping-firm-raises-ethics-concern

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross faces questions about his financial disclosures to Congress and the government after a report that he didn’t disclose business ties to the son-in-law of Russian President Vladimir Putin and an oligarch under U.S. sanctions.

Ross said in a government ethics disclosure filed following his nomination that he held an investment worth as much as $10 million in shipping company Navigator Holdings. But news organizations including the New York Times alleged over the weekend he did not disclose that the company’s clients include a Russian energy company called Sibur whose owners include Putin’s son-in-law and the oligarch, who is close to the Kremlin and has been sanctioned by the U.S. government.

A Democratic senator, Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, called on the Commerce Department’s inspector general to open an investigation into the matter, which concerns Ross’s ownership stake in a shipping company that did business with a Russian firm.

“In concealing his interest in these shipping companies -- and his ongoing financial relationship with Russian oligarchs -- Secretary Ross misled me, the Senate Commerce Committee, and the American people,” Blumenthal said in a statement. “Secretary Ross’ financial disclosures are like a Russian nesting doll, with blatant conflicts of interest carefully hidden within seemingly innocuous holding companies.”

It is unclear whether Ross violated federal guidelines for ethics disclosures by not revealing the connections, and he isn’t alleged to have violated any law.

Ross, in an interview with CNBC Monday, called allegations that he didn’t disclose ties to Sibur “nonsense” and said the links were fully disclosed and that the firm wasn’t on the U.S. sanctions list.

The Commerce Department said in an unattributed statement on Sunday that Ross was unaware who owned the Russian firm and has never met the owners, and that he has recused himself from transoceanic shipping matters.

“Secretary Ross works closely with Commerce Department ethics officials to ensure the highest ethical standards, and is committed to restoring our economy and creating American jobs,” the department said.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
People are massacred at a church and the hard core left's first reaction is to insult prayer? Solid thinking, guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Didn’t hear liberals asking for a truck ban after last week’s terror attack,yet they think stripping away our gun rights is the answer now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
stanech:
Didn’t hear liberals asking for a truck ban after last week’s terror attack,yet they think stripping away our gun rights is the answer now.

Weere,You ran away last week..Senseless Gun violence has killed more people in the US than the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan..your friend ramu said a little sensible statement above.I dont know if that is so hard to do..You can ask for stricter entry into the US because this isnt 1877 but you cant ask for sensible gun control..Your fellow mad man trump said he will try and ban the diversity visa lottery just because one terrorist killed people..A terrorist that got radicalized in the US.But yet,he cant push a law banning automatic and semi automatic rifles on the street and he is there saying nonesense..This isnt rocket science..Rifles like that meant for War should not be in the hands of every dick,tom and harry..

Infact i should not be talking with you again because you are very very Mad...You have no sense at all..Ode omo..Oloshi..Nonesense

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.