Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (659666 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Don the Con.

Make everywhere else great again except America undecided
He is surely a con man. Don't forget the 4 bankruptcies leaving the banks that lend him money and his contractors in a hole. Less I forget, he purposely started Trump University to scam gullible people. A worthless unaccredited University with no class and no accreditation. I hope his lapdogs will apply to his University now that he's lagging behind in campaign money behind Hillary because he will surely scam them too.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2016
Donald J. Trump
Crooked Hillary wants to take your 2nd Amendment rights away. Will guns be taken from her heavily armed Secret Service detail? Maybe not!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2016
This

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2016
Trump tower 2

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2016
Go T

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2016
And this

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Sylvester665: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
This

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
"We have every right and a legitimate need to know who enters this country. That's a no brainer... We are a nation of immigrants, but in an age of terrorism, we simply need and have a right to know who is coming."

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Does anyone need more evidence about Trump and Mike Pence being disqualified from the office of President and Vice President respectively?

I give you one more undecided

Mike Pence's f*cking role model for Vice President is Darth Vader,the one and only soulless murderer,traitor and war profiteer Dick Cheney angry angry

Of 44 VP's to choose from he chose Cheney as his role model.Can the election just come already so we can have enough of this nightmares.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/mike-pence-role-model-vice-president-dick-cheney/story?id=42170897

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:23am On Sep 19, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Does anyone need more evidence about Trump and Mike Pence being disqualified from the office of President and Vice President respectively?

I give you one more undecided

Mike Pence's f*cking role model for Vice President is Darth Vader,the one and only soulless murderer,traitor and war profiteer Dick Cheney angry angry

Of 44 VP's to choose from he chose Cheney as his role model.Can the election just come already so we can have enough of this nightmares.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/mike-pence-role-model-vice-president-dick-cheney/story?id=42170897
Anyone who chooses the man with Bionic heart as his favorite VP is not fit to lead the US.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Buddy, be rest assured the Con man will not win the election on November 8. Americans know a con game when they see one. All the polls are nothing but the way for the press to make it interesting . It's the battle States that counts. I can't wait till November 8 so all the noise makers supporters of the Con man can go back to their caves.

It is inevitable, The Don carries the Vote! As for Hitlary? There are 4 current Working Theories On Hillary Clinton:

Theory # 1.:
Hillary Is Dead:
On the Evening of 9/11, the day Hillary “collapsed”,
“ABC Nightly News (Local) Reports Hillary’s Death”
ABC Reporter Joe Torres reading from a Teleprompter opened up with:
“We begin with the breaking news about Hillary Clinton’s death..”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avj6-PjxGRk

In addition, a 2nd ABC News channel (National) also reported on Hillary’s death showing the following text on their broadcast:
“Hillary Clinton reported to have died under medical treatment at Montefiore Medical Hospital”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HeMhtWJ1GI

Theory # 2:
Hillary Is Very Sick or Very Dead and a Body Double is being used for now to cover it up.
“Hillary Clinton says she’s ok after collapsing at 911 event.
“I feel great”

Notice as “Hillary” leaves Chelsea’s Apartment Building
looking younger, thinner and more energetic than she did just a few hours earlier, there is NOT a single Secret Service Agent or Medical Person with her.
Does that make any sense? Secret Service Agents are Always with Hillary when she’s out in public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3dwt3JrAc

Theory # 3:
Hillary didn’t collapse but was arrested at the 9/11 Memorial:
“Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Our Gratitude to US Military Special Forces.”
https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2016/09/14/hillary-bagged-and-perp-walked-our-gratitude-to-us-special-forces/

YouTube video of the Perp Walk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLue7LYP5Oc

Theory # 4:
Hillary Suffers From Demonic Possession From Spiritual Dabbling
http://shoebat.com/2016/09/12/the-mystery-of-hillarys-medical-condition-solved-amazing-new-evidence-reveals-the-dark-secrets-of-hillary-clintons-health-issues/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+shoebat+(Walid+Shoebat)

Bonus:
“WIKILEAKS Exposes Clinton’s Life Threatening Condition: Email From Clinton’s Aide Shows That Hillary Has Cerebral Venous Sinus Thombosis”
“Cavernous sinus thrombosis is a serious condition. It causes death in up to 30% of cases.”
http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2016/09/wikileaks-exposes-clintons-life.html
————
Wow, what will Tomorrow bring?

Source: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/local-abc-reporter-announces-hillary-clinton-dead/

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2016
kinibigdeal:
She's not fit to rule America...if you dont respect Americans, how do you rule them.

You may win if you're alive nah

Hillary is a no-show, NOW AND FOREVER

I do not care if "people are shouting F YOU", if insults and everything else is clearly audible when "Hillary appears" now, or if the press "interviews her on an airplane". She is now FAKE no ifs or buts and if these types of things are happening now it is only because a think tank said that to make it more real, have people swear at her and tell her she's going to jail, right where microphones can pick it up, and don't edit it out, either. Have her limp a little too. It is all an effort to fool the public into thinking she is real.

The scamming left cannot get over the fact that she faded out and glitched in North Carolina all the while the environment she was in stayed crystal clear. She was an overlay NO IFS OR BUTS, this cannot ever be recovered from, once you are gone from a frame while the environment remains the same you are a drop in that is totally fake. I am not backing down on this, EVER, to see what I am talking about, scroll down this page and see for yourself. What is shown is only the worst two frames, in the frames leading up to and trailing this, there is something wrong enough to prove she's not there in at least 15 frames. She is NOT supposed to glitch like an R2D2 projection of Princess Leia after the empire takes her to a galaxy far far away!

Source: http://82.221.129.208/basepaged7.html

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
Donald Trump is gaining support among African-American voters — whose enthusiasm for Hillary Clinton is eroding, a tracking poll released Saturday revealed.

Trump saw a 16.5 percentage-point increase in backing from African-American voters in a Los Angeles Times/University of Southern California tracking poll, up from 3.1 percent on Sept. 10 to 19.6 percent through Friday.

Meanwhile, the same poll showed Clinton’s support among that group plummeting from 90.4 percent on Sept. 10 to 71.4 percent.

Clinton’s nearly 20-point crash began Sunday, said Dan Schnur of USC. Sunday was the day Clinton was recorded collapsing while entering a Secret Service van at a 9/11 event.

I hope this continues,,,, This is a must win for The Donald

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Breaking News..Bombing suspect Rahami Taken in custody by the Police...Thumbs up

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
happney65:
Breaking News..Bombing suspect Rahami Taken in custody by the Police...Thumbs up
He was taken alive after a shootout with two policemen wounded . He was shot in the leg and in hospital now receiving treatment. On the positive side, the two policemen will be ok.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
He was taken alive after a shootout with two policemen wounded . He was shot in the leg and in hospital now receiving treatment. On the positive side, the two policemen will be ok.

Yeah..I think he was shot in the Arm though..Currently watching it on CNN.The dude's gonna spend a very long time in Prison.. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
happney65:

Yeah..I think he was shot in the Arm though..Currently watching it on CNN.The dude's gonna spend a very long time in Prison.. grin
If he's convicted of the crime, I think he will get life without possibility of parole. His goose is cooked.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
If he's convicted of the crime, I think he will get life without possibility of parole. His goose is cooked.

Lucas you heard he is an Afghan? Dont you agree with Trump that immigrants from certain countries especially those prone to terrorism should be vetted? Look at the attacks in Europe from Moslem immigrants from the middle east and North Africa

I dont like the person of Trump but some of his statements I cant argue with

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Lucas you heard he is an Afghan? Dont you agree with Trump that immigrants from certain countries especially those prone to terrorism should be vetted? Look at the attacks in Europe from Moslem immigrants from the middle east and North Africa

I dont like the person of Trump but some of his statements I cant argue with
No , you are wrong. He's an American of afghan descent. I am not against vetting of immigrants. It's been going on since the 911 tragedy. There are Christian terrorists too. Google Timothy Mcveigh and tell me what you get. He's the biggest terrorist in America before 911 and he was a Christian fundamentalist . There are lots of Christian fundamentalists bombing abortion clinics all over America . Those are terrorists too. I as a Christian don't support any kind of terrorism. Vetting has always been part of American immigration policies since the 911 tragedy. Tramp is not saying anything new, he's just playing to people's fear. About the Muslims in Europe, most of those are European citizens born and raised there. What are you going to do to them ?. Deport them to where. Once again, it's a very tough thing to do and the security services have a hell of a job on their hands.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hillary Analysis of Shark Attacks (Morning Reading): At this point in the investigation, the motivation as to why these sharks would bite people agitating them in their natural habitat is unclear, we are working on a possible motive as well as working to identify the suspect. The victim’s wounds are consistent with sharks, but we don't know if it was a shark. The victim said they saw a shark attack them, but again we just can't say for sure if it was a shark or if the attack was intentional or not, we don't want to jump to any conclusions, and while the shark admitted to the attack and claimed responsibility, again we just don't know if it was a shark attack or not, the investigation is still under way.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
Democrats desperately looking for votes

Fox News

More than 800 immigrants who were set to be deported have mistakenly been given U.S. citizenship.

According to an internal Homeland Security audit, they were from "special interest countries" and were granted citizenship because their fingerprints were missing from government databases.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
No , you are wrong. He's an American of afghan descent. I am not against vetting of immigrants. It's been going on since the 911 tragedy. There are Christian terrorists too. Google Timothy Mcveigh and tell me what you get. He's the biggest terrorist in America before 911 and he was a Christian fundamentalist . There are lots of Christian fundamentalists bombing abortion clinics all over America . Those are terrorists too. I as a Christian don't support any kind of terrorism. Vetting has always been part of American immigration policies since the 911 tragedy. Tramp is not saying anything new, he's just playing to people's fear. About the Muslims in Europe, most of those are European citizens born and raised there. What are you going to do to them ?. Deport them to where. Once again, it's a very tough thing to do and the security services have a hell of a job on their hands.

In the last 15yrs 80% of terror acts in US and Europe have been directly related to people of a particular religion and from a particular part of the world

In the last 12 months, We have had San Bernadino, We have had orlando, We have had this NY and NJ in Europe we have had Paris, Germany etc multiple times

It would be burying our head in the sand to think its just random acts. It's calculated. Its from a specific area and people and there need to be special focus on them. There are more Mexicans in US yet we dont have them bombing

Same way a Nigerian would be more focused on if the crime is email scams.

If these people dont agree with Western ways of Life and would bring death to us for believing in freedom, for believing women shouldnt be shackled, for believing victims of rappe should be protected. Then tey should stop them from coming to the west

I see some Somali immigrants, who the US spent huge money to save from Al SHabbab killings, who most benefitted from US tax payers in the 90's they have now grown up as US citizens and are going to join ISIS to come and kill Westerners

In Germany just last yr they were welcoming Syrian refugees yet its some of these refugees rap1ng women in Cologne and performing other acts of terror

America needs to be smarter with these terror threats. We can only enjoy prosperity when we are safe. Would anyone care about economy if these extremists are blowing up places daily?

How are security agents supposed to do their jobs when they cannot look into certain places of worship, profile certain people from certain backgrounds? Are they supposed to detect potential terrorists through black magic

In your own opinion what should be done to stem this tide of murderous extremists who hate us for the way we live in our side of the world and seek to kill us?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
There's 80% chances you will be shot by nut job white male with a gun than you will be blown up by an immigrant terrorist.

Naturalized citizens and American born citizens have carried out acts like this as compared to Muslim immigrants.

But I forget,Trump and facts don't go together in the same sentence.

Hillary has stated time and again,we need to double our efforts to end home soil radicalization by working with tech companies to stop ISIS and other terror cells from recruiting American citizens.Terrorism doesn't end with banning Muslims or stopping refugees.It would only worsen it as we've already seen with ISIS using Trump's bigotry and hateful rhetorics in their recruitment videos.

We should be watchful and smart,also we shouldn't be playing into the hands of jihadist.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Anyone who chooses the man with Bionic heart as his favorite VP is not fit to lead the US.
It breaks my heart that the bible loving conservatives no longer care about those values anymore instead they are concerned with electing who will look into the bedrooms of others on their behalf.Shameful.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 20, 2016
With 16% of the US population living below the poverty line (according to the US Census Bureau), Trump may make a plausible economic case for a Trump presidency.

But if Romney, another businessman, failed to beat Obama, despite similar poverty level numbers, I don't see how Trump would fare any better on Nov 8.

Yes, the polls are tightening and he is leading in some swing states (Ohio, Arizona), but he is still lagging behind, in double digits, to Clinton among women, Blacks and Latinos, and millennials.
Trump's lead among Independents may not count for much in the end, judging from Obama's electoral performance amongst Indies in 2012.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 20, 2016
49 days to the election...
6 days to the first general election debate

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 1:36am On Sep 20, 2016
ValerianSteel:
There's 80% chances you will be shot by nut job white male with a gun than you will be blown up by an immigrant terrorist.

Naturalized citizens and American born citizens have carried out acts like this as compared to Muslim immigrants.

But I forget,Trump and facts don't go together in the same sentence.

Hillary has stated time and again,we need to double our efforts to end home soil radicalization by working with tech companies to stop ISIS and other terror cells from recruiting American citizens.Terrorism doesn't end with banning Muslims or stopping refugees.It would only worsen it as we've already seen with ISIS using Trump's bigotry and hateful rhetorics in their recruitment videos.

We should be watchful and smart,also we shouldn't be playing into the hands of jihadist.

Europe didn't use Trump rhetoric before their citizens of Middle east and North African heritage started blowing them up. Infact they welcomed them with both hands and showed them love, Go watch as some germans have started turing on the same immigranthey welcomed less than 12 months ago.

There was no Trump when some people decided to fly planes into the WTC. Neither did they need Trump to blow up London in 2005.

The Western world has a problem with extremists/jihadist because they hate our way of life and our freedom and it has nothing to do with Trump or his rhetoric, Before Trump became a politician, they have been hell bent on blowing us up and If Trump should die today, it wont make them stop

For those that are citizens, I support a full profiling on those that are prone to this acts. Enough of political correctness, Most of these terror acts are carried out by young Moslem males, between ages 18-40 whose heritage are Middle eastern or North African.
Everywhere hate message is preached in the country whether place of worship or online should be clamped on

Saying more people get killed by guns than by terrorists doesn't make much sense., Its like saying more people die from armed robbers or road accidents in Nigeria than Boko Haram so we don't need to make it a priority

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by eldon190: 5:53am On Sep 20, 2016
test
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2016
TRUMPS POEM.....

The Sad Truth

On her way to work one morning
Down the path along side the lake
A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake
His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew
"Oh well," she cried, "I'll take you in and I'll take care of you"
"Take me in oh tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in oh tender woman, " sighed the snake

She wrapped him up all cozy in a curvature of silk
And then laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk
Now she hurried home from work that night as soon as she arrived
She found that pretty snake she'd taking in had been revived
"Take me in, oh tender woman

Now she clutched him to her bosom, "You're so beautiful," she cried
"But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died"
Now she stroked his pretty skin and then she kissed and held him tight
But instead of saying thanks, that snake gave her a vicious bite

"I saved you," cried that woman
"And you've bit me even, why?
You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2016
Trump All d Way!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
When Hillary experienced dat catatonic (frm d word, catatonia) seizure dat led to her collapse shortly after d 9/11 memorial, we saw her thrown into d van like people do with refuse bin. Shortly after dat, only to see her coming out of the Chelsea apartment waving and smiling (Note: with no Secret service around her) and then claiming to be "feeling great" afterwards. In those moments If u thought dat was d real Hillary Clinton, maybe u could be forgiven. That was her body double, a kind of a substitute look-alike, not d real Hillary. The mainstream media just cleverly kept silence on dat, but thanks to social media folks took notice on d difference and d deception on display. The next cover up was d pneumonia bruhaha. The drama eh! E go soon reach part 10.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.