Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit (12334 Views)

Kogi Polls: Ajetachi Community Under Fire,wada Blurted Out, Wife's Name Missing / Fashola & Wife In Couples Dance At Her Pre-birthday Party / Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by accurate0805: 5:49am On Nov 29, 2014
Hmm. . If her wife's name Is Caro. .. Let wizkid help them and find her
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 29, 2014
The same trick was pulled on Buhari's wife in 2003, when her name wasn't found in the voters' register in Katsina undecided

2 Likes

Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by Osehnetworld(m): 5:51am On Nov 29, 2014
O
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by DesChyko: 5:51am On Nov 29, 2014
It's not a big deal jare.

So special preference should be given to his polling unit because he registered there?

Blame poor management and that should be that.

1 Like

Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by etenyong(m): 5:53am On Nov 29, 2014
INEC is not fully prepare for the coming election. I registered in 2010 and even voted in the general election in 2011 but i was surprise when told that my name is not in d list and i dont hav PVC. Also out of over 500 registered voters in the said polling unit, only 26 PVC was brought to the unit.
But no matter what JEGA and his team are doing i must vote someone IN or OUT come 2015.

3 Likes

Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by Goddex: 5:54am On Nov 29, 2014
ionsman:
Why are these issues being witnessed in mainly APC governed states?
This Jonathan though,his rating is dropping everyday.

APC are noise makers.
The issues where there in all the states
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by manutdadex(m): 5:54am On Nov 29, 2014
fashola no need to get urself workd up, dont act like some oda stupid apc members; abt 2million voters data were lost in lagos alone, so oga no vex..urs is among! Am sure they are doin all they can to re-register and print new PVC for u guys! Dont add politics to dis! My own self dey miss! Y d man com para pass me??
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 29, 2014
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by TomsAlan(m): 5:58am On Nov 29, 2014
Gobe
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by athorello(m): 6:02am On Nov 29, 2014
I saw the news on TV last night and on seeing the 'regret notice', an elderly yoruba man was like "They can't regret for my head, they are regreting for their own life....".
In other news, some of us could not find our names on the voters list at my polling unit in benin city. But this one, a whole unit. JEGA SHOULD BE SACKED, PLEASE!!!

2 Likes

Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by Mobinatric: 6:05am On Nov 29, 2014
This is so shameful on the part of JEGA and GEJ... Well birds of same feathers flock togeda. What would have been the reason even if other electorates in lagos data was acclaimed to e captured wrongly.. So wld we say Gov Fashola was not learned enuf to have his thumbprints captured properly ?? Abi na head he turn to camera instead of face ?? I laff in german..hohahehoohooo..

Its just enuf to kick dis stupid administration out of deir power drunk states.. Imagine our naira to dollar value btw N180-9 as at now and the stupid Okonjo says there is nothing to pannick abt. What stupid strategies do they have wen the international market doesn't want to buy our Oil anylonger and we don't have refineries to refine our oil.. Means a price hike in fuel is looming by next year.. And IMF keeps giving us false news about better developmnt in our nation,when every indications point to d fact NIGERIA is fast deteriorating at the speed of light...pple dying everyday in mass annihilation and it doesn't concerns most of us, since we don't have family or siblings dere....
HAVE WE BECOME so cold hearted in this country??
Imagine, the police IG says he doesn't know TAMBUWA? This is a national shame and very disgusting.

And its stil these same government we want to vote back?? HELL NO

Pls let's thnk it through b4 making a decision we would all regret wen all these bombings and altrocities starts getting to our loved ones and family....

God help us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by Prince081: 6:06am On Nov 29, 2014
"I don't give a damn" ......
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by ionsman: 6:07am On Nov 29, 2014
Goddex:

APC are noise makers.
The issues where there in all the states
Okay....
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by darlenese(f): 6:19am On Nov 29, 2014
I
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 29, 2014
na dem xabi

Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by sebali: 6:27am On Nov 29, 2014
admiral007:
INEC is losing credibility.

INEC since inception had never had any form of CREDIBILITY whatsoever

1 Like

Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by msmon(m): 6:27am On Nov 29, 2014
Lemme read the full story, I will come back and comment!

*Modified*

Well, having read the full story and post by contributors, I will submit that the problem isn't peculiar to the place where Gov Fashola registered alone and this made the news because he's the Gov. of the state. Oh, I spotted a comment where it was revealed that the media plays a jamboree too, that the notification has been initially sent to media houses and Gov. Fash didn't respond.

Basically, INEC as a body is administratively incompetent and it make me doubt the competence of Jega. After the 2011 election, we have 3 and half years to prepare another election yet we still have problems due to our planless planlessness, purposeless purposelessness and Jega's high-handedness.
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 29, 2014
ionsman:
Why are these issues being witnessed in mainly APC governed states?
This Jonathan though,his rating is dropping everyday.
so GEJ is now the INEC official in Fashola's ward?
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by donmalcolm21(m): 6:31am On Nov 29, 2014
This man knows how to make a mountain out of a mole hill, why can't he kindly register for a fresh and stop with these his destructive criticsm. I see him taking over from Lai Mohd
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by Ilekokonit: 6:37am On Nov 29, 2014
2n2k:
Inec admitted that the data loss affected about 1.8million voters in Lagos state alone.

The multiplier effect of this in 36 states plus FCT is staggering.

The rigging modus operandi is transparently clear for all to see.

But one day the shit will hit the fan.

1 Like

Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by Samchelsea(m): 6:38am On Nov 29, 2014
I have my temporary voters card but couldn't get the PVC when I went to collect it, in fact when they told me that all the data from where I registered wasn't in the system anymore I felt like shooting the guy cos I felt so disappointed....after safe guarding the temporary one I got in 2010 for good 4years all I get is that I have to register afresh....very disappointing
IKD Lagos

1 Like

Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by firstolalekan(m): 6:40am On Nov 29, 2014
EVEN MY OWN NAME TOO IS MISSING. SOME PEOPLE ARE PLAYING POLITICS WITH THIS STUFF...

1 Like

Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by Jabioro: 6:42am On Nov 29, 2014
In as much as Bayelsa man is occupyin the top we will continues to witness "bayaminds"
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by tpia5: 6:43am On Nov 29, 2014
Hm, we've started.
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by ionsman: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2014
ofiafuluego:

so GEJ is now the INEC official in Fashola's ward?
If you have a brain and you perfectly understood what i said,you would know i said,"Apc governed states".
Where did i make particular reference to fashola?

1 Like

Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by llade(m): 6:49am On Nov 29, 2014
U mean a. Man who calls himself a Professor Jega cannot simply capture and print voters cards for Nigerians. This country is a joke.
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by lonelydora: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2014
englishmart:
his wife is a PDP member
How's France or are u still in Somalia? Otuoke is very fine shaa.

Back to topic, it's a bad omen.
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by holatin(m): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2014
something smell fishy
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by Bendyke(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2014
Dis also happnd in ma hum state...... Evewi data in ma community was wiped awt.... Datjega is a joker. Cn't we hv credible hands to manage INEC ?
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by akinsadeez(m): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2014
and to imagine that in my polling unit, the PVCs were there but people refused to collect them. hmmmmm '' Ení lórí kò ní fìlà, Ení ní fìlà ò Lori."" is an apt saying.

I just dey wonder for my polling booth, when I got my pvc. There were so many PVCs that nobody came to collect yet some people are crying out for PVCs in other states.
Re: PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit by ifeomabernard(f): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2014
SaiBuharii:
I voted last elections, but my name is missing too. I'm not stupid enuff not to thumb print well or fill my name wrongly. When it is time to reg, they probably will put it on a weekday, which disenfranchises pple like us that run a 5am - 9pm work. Try provoking a mini election in ur environment ie. Work place, house and see the way pple want him out. It is so clear we have a president that has decided to wage war on the electorates of the state's he will lose. Why are their voters card not missing in bayelsa? Jonathan is losing next year, but if he decides to rig, I can assure u he may be impeached as the country will face a free downfall, and the war he will face from the pple will be disastrous. We don't need a president pple claim has good intentions but no capability to carry it out. #SaiBuhari

So Gej is now the INEC officials who conducted the election who is suppose to be held responsible for deir missing names!
Think man think!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi At Senate To Defend 2017 Ministry Of Transportation Budget (Pics) / Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode / PDP Urges Wike To Seek Medical Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.