Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness (1381 Views)

Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) / Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness by kajo: 5:30am On Nov 29, 2014
Arnella Kamanzi, the 18-month-old baby who was tortured by
a maid early this month was yesterday admitted at the pediatric
section in Mulago Hospital for further medical examinations.
"The baby was brought here for examinations and a number
of tests will be done to establish whether she is in good
health," confirmed a source at the national referral
hospital.
Jolly Tumuhiirwe, the maid who is the main actress in the
'horror movie' has been charged with attempted murder and
she is due to appear in court on Dec. 08, 2014.
Speaking from Luzira prison, Jolly Tumuhiirwe has asked the
'world' to forgive her for what she did..she said;
"My dad in Kabale was very sick and yet my mom did not
have any money. I asked my bosses for some money to send
to my dad but they told me that I hadn't made a month yet
and my father was dying, so it kept on haunting me."
"That is the more reason I referred the anger to the baby but
I'm sorry. But that madam (Arnella's mom) is not easy. She
used to say that I steal money from the clothes and Eric's
wallet, I eat the babies food...and yet I can't eat the food,
I'm not a baby, those were all lies, so, I was also not happy
from my heart."
"I feel guilty..ok when I was doing it I thought I was
disciplining the baby because also the mother sometimes
slaps her, I also saw from the mom. The torch I used was
small and it's not hard. I think, I will never do it again"
..of her experience in Prison, she said;
"It's not good at all even my fellow prisoners don't want to
associate with me, they want to beat me up. In fact they
were saying that I should join them in their rooms, nobody
likes me and I'm feeling bad I will never do it again, I ask
the world to forgive me and also tell the bosses who have
maids to treat them well."

www.ugandaonline.net/news/view/15526/fierce_nanny_asks_for_forgiveness
Re: Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness by jigga40(m): 5:42am On Nov 29, 2014
Nobody cares...... Rot in jail already!!!
Re: Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness by kilokeys(m): 6:01am On Nov 29, 2014
still havent watched d video... the cry of d baby is maddening already..

abeg.. since i never get work.. make FG send me go that particular cell for uganda..

just give me 2 mins with tht maid abeg..
Re: Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness by AdeniyiA(m): 6:11am On Nov 29, 2014
what she did was horrible & inhuman.
but from her statement above, it showed and confirmed the poor treatment being given to house helps by their madams. unknown to them, there could be transfer of aggression. she also said some of what she did were copied from the child's mother...
That being said, it remains that what had happened to her does not justify her actions.
Re: Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 29, 2014
A husband and wife are trying to set up a new
password for their computer. The husband puts,
"Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing
because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long
enough."

4 Likes

Re: Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness by adorablepepple(f): 6:51am On Nov 29, 2014
if I hear? lucifa oloriburuku somebody
Re: Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness by olmde(m): 7:10am On Nov 29, 2014
Excuses that don't hold water. I hate it when pple use "my father is sick" or "my father died when I was young" excuses. She said she had been accused wrongly of eating the baby's food, maybe she shld watch the video; she was eating the food!!! I hope she gets the maximum 15 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness by yousee(m): 7:47am On Nov 29, 2014
olmde:
Excuses that don't hold water. I hate it when pple use "my father is sick" or "my father died when I was young" excuses. She said she had been accused wrongly of eating the babies food, maybe she shld watch the video; she was eating the food!!! I hope she gets the maximum 15 yrs.
Well said.
I would have borne it if that child were 4 years, but a baby! Mehn, im still haunted by her cries. Her excuses dont hold water.
Re: Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness by pickabeau1: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2014
still a tragic tale

if this is true the account of the madam treatement, it sad

domestics that work with us are human..lets give them a human face
Re: Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2014
I stopped reading in the middle of the text because she makes me angry again.

You want forgiveness, ask for it BUT STOP FINDING EXCUSES FOR WHAT YOU DID. angry angry angry

She does not deserve forgiveness yet, not until she understands that there is NO EXCUSE for what she did.
Re: Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2014
olmde:
Excuses that don't hold water. I hate it when pple use "my father is sick" or "my father died when I was young" excuses. She said she had been accused wrongly of eating the babies food, maybe she shld watch the video; she was eating the food!!! I hope she gets the maximum 15 yrs.

Exactly!

EXCUSES AND LIES!

Most of us have gone through a difficult period in their lives, imagine we would all take these experiences as a reason to abuse kids. angry

This girl is not mentally sound.

It is possible that people experience something painful and become softer and more compassionate instead of evil.
Re: Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness by PassingShot(m): 8:22am On Nov 29, 2014
AdeniyiA:
what she did was horrible & inhuman.
but from her statement above, it showed and confirmed the poor treatment being given to house helps by their madams. unknown to them, there could be transfer of aggression. she also said some of what she did were copied from the child's mother...
That being said, it remains that what had happened to her does not justify her actions.

The maid didn't even say she was maltreated. She only alleged that her madam accused her of eating the baby's food. Unfortunately for her, the madam was proved right by the video as she was seen actually eating the baby's food. And also they were not obliged to give her any salary since she had not completed a month of work.

That housemaid is evil. Simple.
Re: Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 29, 2014
So, because they didn't give you money you had not yet earned, you decided to torture their innocent baby till she was within an inch of her life? Just shut up and rot in jail. Evil thing.
Re: Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness by kullozone(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness by EfemenaXY: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2014
This last line of her statement is the only sensible thing she said.

That aside, she needs a very long spell in jail to reset her crazy brain. With any luck, her fellow inmates will beat the living daylights out of her daily and basically give her a massive dose of her own medicine.
Re: Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness by damiso(f): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hopefully Uganda has no Parole Laws.

Evil Sicko
Re: Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness by kajo: 5:57am On Dec 01, 2014
ileobatojo:
So, because they didn't give you money you had not yet earned, you decided to torture their innocent baby till she was within an inch of her life? Just shut up and rot in jail. Evil thing.

It is just a lame excuse

(1) (Reply)

David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage / A New Type Of Air Fresheners Every Home Needs. / Man Declared Missing Reportedly Last Seen With The Missing Abuja Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.