Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen (37902 Views)

Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online / Fans Blast Iyanya Shirtless Photo / Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by brize(m): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ladies!! It's Iyanya, check out the ladies man picture where he is cooking, just grab em from instegram, i wonder what he is cooking... Make i guess.

Uhmmm *koko garri* lol

https://instagram.com/p/zetig4IOGb/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Merlissa(f): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
No picture?

He's cooking noodles

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by brize(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Doesn't this guy own a shirt undecided

I must admit, he got a nice body, but he shouldn't always throw it in our faces

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by brize(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
No picture?[/quote] it's there now
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by simplemach(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Me self dey cook na.

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by brize(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
The guy needs to work at jumia or a boutique so to have unlimited access to shirts or atleast singlet, always naked , I guess Adam of genesis will be getting jealous for Iyanya and Flavour

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by alberto2k(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
The guy dey prepare afang soup or edi-kiekong(hope I spelt that right) grin
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
he's cooking and so?

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by alberto2k(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Btw is that not a charger on that socket undecided

So, this village man dey charge for kitchen... Na this kind pple go dey draw all the electricity way dey hell with charging grin

12 Likes

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by mytime24(f): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Where is d news undecided

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by dre11(m): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
mytime24:
Where is d news undecided

The news is that the guy is showing you his biceps and tattoo
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by mytime24(f): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
dre11:

The news is that the guy is showing you his biceps and tattoo
i'm despondent wit news like dis, nd b4 u knw it , is already on Fp.......#smh
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by dre11(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
mytime24:
i'm despondent wit news like dis, nd b4 u knw it , is already on Fp.......#smh

You called FP and am sure the mod will grant you that wishgrin

That's life, one mans meat is another mans poison

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by hadizadeezy(f): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
There is nothing good about this na!

Just that he's carrying sambisa on his face and having bart simpson kind of muscles

Mtcheeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by hadizadeezy(f): 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:

what's nice about his body now?

Not different from dos dwarfs I saw in LAG

7 Likes

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by mytime24(f): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
#dre11, My wish kE undecided if dis thread make Fp i'll also post where am cookin nd since dis trash has bcme pragmatic mine must also make Fp grin
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Sarimah(f): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
iynanya is always quarreling with his shirts

we are tired of seeing your body Mr. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by IAMBREEZY: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
iynanya is always quarreling with his shirts

we are tired of seeing your body Mr. tongue
undecided
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by IfyAwazie(f): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
Its like he is scared of the pot. The neck sef be like giraffe own.
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Sarimah(f): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by LewisO: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
That even looks like a herb, is he warming herbs? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by hensben(m): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:

Abi! It makes u wet down there always.
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
hensben:
Abi! It makes u wet down there always.
undecidedundecided wink
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by hensben(m): 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:

undecidedundecided wink
I nor lie Shey grin.....#badt girl.
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by hensben(m): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
undecided
How are u today, u don chop and wetin u chop?.
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by abbccc(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmmm...Nothing wey person no go see as news these days.....
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Looks like he's frying akara

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

UGLY CALABAR DWARF undecided I GUESS HE'S COOKING A DEAD DOG HE FOUND ON HIS WAY BACK FROM ONE OF HIS WACK MUSIC SHOWS undecided

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Dyt(f): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Clears throat like a true northerner

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by infobiz9ja(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
All I want is ur waist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) / Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo / Lady Wears 'This Marlian Is Now A Graduate' T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.