Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ (18825 Views)

Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom / Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize / "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by gistyinka(m): 11:24am On Jan 30, 2015
35-year old D’banj stands tall as one of the most eligible bachelors in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

And despite being romantically linked with several women, some of them the most beautiful in this part of the world over the years, he remains single. D’banj has, however, told NET that it’s his desire to settle down and have a child this year.

D’banj admitted that he was under pressure to get married last year, saying: ‘Yes, I was under pressure towards the end of last year to get married, my mum really wanted it.’

When asked if he has plans of taking a bride home to his mum this year, D’banj said: ‘Well, I don’t know yet but I know that I am intending to do it this year. More importantly for me, I’ve always wanted to have a child, but last year my brother, Kay Switch had a child and it brought so much joy to me. So this year, I’m thinking of settling down to have my own Koko junior soon.’

http://www.inoreader.com/m/?list_articles=1&filter_type=subscription&filter_id=19799429&from_folder=1101356

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by sam4(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Where is my glasses?
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by AK6464(m): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2015
So help him God

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Airforce1(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2015
Better be true this time Mr Titus

Cuz na every year you dey tell us u wan marry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by kendrick9(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2015
after all this years,he's been making money yet he doesn't have a Son/child? when there are baby mamas everwhere..d'banj fall hands jare....

1 Like

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by ShakurM(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2015
U don price the bride price sha

1 Like

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Do quick, 'cause January don finish already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by juniormusa(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Time waits for no man
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by abbeyberry(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
...and mum was like ; "abbey, what of your wife? " I be like which wife?

dey want me sef to marry

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by dapsonjegz(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
if i hear say dz guy marry..hm too lyk SHINA...abi na genivieve u wn marry??

1 Like

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by pekeyim: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
So should I Fly?

How does this ensure people show their certificates as and when due

4 Likes

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hope he is joking
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by symbian03(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Oshey!!! You gotta do what you gotta do bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by adolphusberit(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Oga Titus

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by DesChyko: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yeah.. Me too.. But I'm not announced like he was undecided

1 Like

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Bsc(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wetin concern me Dbanj? Me and u na mate...abi I look lik Genevieve!! ?
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by zimoni(f): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Good one.

It's time to settle down. God has given you everi everi.

All the best Bro.

Life is good.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by livingstoneony(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ok...
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by jingh(f): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
I don't mean to bother you but shey you go marry me

4 Likes

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by adsamsom: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Finally, atleast u go leaf the girls alone now.................
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
U bettre marry before buhari enter, if not wen he enters bride price go increase, just as he promised to stabilize world oil price, make he no go stabilize world bride price angry sai jona

1 Like

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by pinkycute(f): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
But you didn't bring the ring to my house again cry

Well, am still waiting shaa**** my koko master kiss

1 Like

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by holatin(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Alltight but no marry adokiye or Toto dickhead.
wish you well man
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
[size=16pt]intentions dont produce children my guy[/size]

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Kelvin0(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
all dem kokolets and mamalets shey Una don hiar!

1 Like

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Burger01(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
If you like marry if you like don't marry that's your wahalaangry

1 Like

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Amen. Hopefully all them eligible bachelors above the age of 30 will follow in your steps.
Abeg make una reduce the number of single ladies spending time and money in prayer houses searching for life partners. Them pastors are now flying in jets ontop their matter...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by dapsoneh: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
He may have love child somewhr jor

1 Like

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by raumdeuter: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nairaland babes hope una dey hear

Kokomaster wan marry.

Who won the last Miss Nairaland? Let us nominate her to Eja nla
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by adrainuche(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Abeg take one of our nairaland babes I know some of dem that are dew in front the romance section..

1 Like

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Firefire(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Goodluck
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by adrainuche(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
3cycle:

Nairaland Bookers Commision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah Is A Year Older Today / Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt / Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.