Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Help On Wit Ideas Regarding Uk Student Visa Reapplication After A Refusal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help On Wit Ideas Regarding Uk Student Visa Reapplication After A Refusal (960 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Wit Ideas Regarding Uk Student Visa Reapplication After A Refusal by opsy4real1: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2008
[flash=200,200][/flash] Hello rooms, Its so nice to be here. I really wish to know the chances of securing a UK student Visa after one efusal, Though I have re-applied but kind of scared of what the outcome will look like.

My initial refusal (a based on the fact that as a result of checks made with my claimed sponsors bank, they are satisfied to a high degree of probability that the statement of account is ingenuine and as such undermines the credibility of my application, Quite HONESTLY,I could not tell of the authenticity because it was procured by an agent who afterward still claim he is very sure of the account geniuinty that the ECO do copy and paste rubbish.But that being said, I was not given an appeal becos the course i applied for was for less than 6 months

Now I reapplied for another visa with another sponsor about 3 weeks ago after my last application in June 2007. The account used this time around was obtained from an agent and the account was confirmed b4 i submitted and also prepared backing documents for the statement of account such as property deed,building plan,2 vehicle particulars and letter of sponsorship. I want to know if the previous decision will not affect the present which is to the best of my knowledge geniune. and also, the evidence of accomodation used was a hostel reservation which was confirmed by email and covering one week from my intended day of arrival, (hope this doesnt say much)

Please enlighten more cos am not in a rested mind, and hoping for the best.
Re: Help On Wit Ideas Regarding Uk Student Visa Reapplication After A Refusal by opensource(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2008
Did you indicate that you have applied before.

Whats the current status of your application
Re: Help On Wit Ideas Regarding Uk Student Visa Reapplication After A Refusal by opsy4real1: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2008
Of course, there is no way i could bypass giving details of my previous application, I submitted the Notice of refusal along with the application, its now about 22 working days of my submission as against the normal 15 working days and still not ready, I dont know what is happening? does the delays happen at times? pls gimmie hints, thanx

(1) (Reply)

Hi Thonia,pls How Much Is The Lowest Tuition One Can Get For Malaysian University.how Much Can I Bud / Barbados Ticket / Why Polish Embassy In Abuja ::HELP SOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.