Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

“I School In France” - How It All Started - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I School In France” - How It All Started (3641 Views)

Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors / Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France / Oba Akiolu's curse is actually a karma! it all started from Onitsha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I School In France” - How It All Started by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2014

I School In France.

I know many of you here do frequently come across this phrase or use it ignorantly without knowing it's damage effect.

Yes! the phrase and all started as a joke but it's now annoying, unprofessional and damaging as it's no longer a JOKE!

Who started It? — Aj_Five.

I made the comment as FTC on a front-page topic exactly a month ago. And I got so many likes as It was a nice sarcastic joke against APC presidential aspirant Buhari.

“I don't know who Buhari is because I school in France!”

^^^ This here is the comment but sadly, this single and innocent comment lead to so many controversy as it didn't just died there. Hundreds of PDP members starting spamming the whole forum with ‘I School In France’ in a bid to mock Buhari.

As the culprit, I heavily condemn the act. It's very unprofessional and amateurish and for that, I'm sorry. I think we should all stand tall and unite as one. Let's put an end to this stupidity.

To my PDP Hommies and e-warriors, please wherever you're, this is AJ_Five calling you to order. Please stop using the phrase ‘I School In France’

Let's respect our leaders. Thank You.

Aj_Five
Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by Truckpusher(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2014
Attention seeking op. tongue

I don't even know you because I just finished schooling in France. angry

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by holatin(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2014
clap for your self weldone.

1 Like

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:

Please, Let's put an end to this.
And I'm not seeking attention Sir. cool

1 Like

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by dunkem21(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2014
I have never met you in our french class or anywhere in France where I school.

38 Likes

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by Truckpusher(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2014
AjFive:

Why are you drinking panadol over the 'I school in France' thingy?
I'm sure you aren't the only one that have used such joke before and won't be the last.
It might interest you to know that whatever you say now must have been said by millions of people else where the same way.
So, my friend stop seeking attention like a girl attaining puberty and leave people to use whatever you felt you generated. tongue

I don't want to repeat myself again because here in France we hate repetition. tongue

27 Likes

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by emmanuel4758(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2014
AjFive:

I School In France.

I know many of you here do frequently come across this phrase or use it ignorantly without knowing it's damage effect.

Yes! the phrase and all started as a joke but it's now annoying, unprofessional and damaging as it's no longer a JOKE!

I made the comment as FTC on a front-page topic exactly a month ago. And I got so many likes as It was a nice sarcastic joke against APC presidential aspirant Buhari.

^^^ This here is the comment but sadly, this single and innocent comment lead to so many controversy as it didn't just died there. Hundreds of PDP members starting spamming the whole forum with ‘I School In France’ in a bid to mock Buhari.

As the culprit, I heavily condemn the act. It's very unprofessional and amateurish and for that, I'm sorry. I think we should all stand tall and unite as one. Let's put an end to this stupidity.

To my PDP Hommies and e-warriors, please wherever you're, this is AJ_Five calling you to order. Please stop using the phrase ‘I School In France’

Aj_Five

nansense

4 Likes

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by theassassin: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2014
AjFive:

I School In France.

Aj_Five

Sharap you school in france and you are talking
What of me that is currently doing my masters here in Amsterdam (Holland)

So

Ikpu nne i

Gej till 2019

15 Likes

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by moneybag100: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2014
Attention seeker AJ....no one is mocking anybody cos for me oo...I truely school in france.

11 Likes

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by EVarn(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
this clueless op is trying to ganner attention.you just want us to know that you started the "i school in france" phrase.pray tell me,what 'damage' has the phrase caused?,has it killed people?,has it maimed people?,so what damage are you talking about?.dude i dont even have time for this trash 'cos i'm currently taking my exams in mars.

13 Likes

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by SeverusSnape(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
So you're the founder of this "French political movement"?...Okay, But the deed has been done. The French students must graduate.

18 Likes

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nigerian Politics tires me greatly...In France where i schooled, Things are much saner

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nigerians, SMH..

You tell them the Truth, they say you're lying.
You tell them lies, they believe you. It's a Pity...
Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by Generalkorex(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
What is dis one saying? Can somebody interprete it in french for me cos I schooled in france

7 Likes

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by nellyelitz(m): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thank you OP...

But...I school in France sha cool

2 Likes

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by nellyelitz(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mod pls forward this to jokes/comedy section tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by theSpark(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Traduction sil vous plait
Je suis etudiante a la france

What am I even saying? Pardon my poor french I just arrived here last month on scholarship.

Yes! I'm schooling in France cheesy

8 Likes

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
EVarn:
this clueless op is trying to ganner attention.you just want us to know that you started the "i school in france" phrase.pray tell me,what 'damage' has the phrase caused?, have it killed people?, have it maimed people?,so what damage are you talking about?.dude i dont even have time for this trash 'cos i'm currently taking my exams in mars.

Lmao

Now I know why everyone is running to school in France. grin grin of course it HAVE has maimed people ! cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by EVarn(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bluetooth2:

Lmao
Now I know why everyone is running to school in France. grin grin of course it HAVE has maimed people ! cheesy cheesy
grin really?,i school in mars planet infact,my alien teacher{mzilakazi} has just arrived in class!.

2 Likes

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by zimoni(f): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
hahahahahahahahahahaha

walaha dey ooooooo

Everyone is now schooling in France.

OP, there's nothing you can do about it. It's trending now, it's going to die like others when people are tired of

Schooling In France.

1 Like

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by Descartes: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
se il vous plaît pouvez-vous vous exprimer en français pour que ceux d'entre nous qui ne peuvent pas comprendre l'anglais peut vous aller mieux

AjFive:

2 Likes

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by Descartes: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
shocked
Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by sweetgala(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
I didn't know about this fresh French education.

Like the garri warriors , the space bookers and picture believers this new trend would die a natural death when the French scholars graduate
Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by mars123(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
my man stop lying,i know you and you schooled in cameroon.
Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by Randerl: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Que dites-vous mon ami. Je l'école à Paris en France. Alors, quel est votre problème.
Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
mars123:
my man stop lying,i know you and you schooled in cameroon.

I don't know what you're taking about. grin
Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by overhypedsteve(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
sweetgala:

Like the garri warriors , the space bookers and picture believers this new trend would die a natural death when the French scholars graduate
lol @ French scholars. Shey dem fit school forever ni?
Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by papaejima1: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
sweetgala:

You will wait long oo cos OP just gave some admission today.

Meanwhile if not that Seun has banned the Garri movement, I'd have said -" The Price of Garri on my mind"- cos dollar has risen and naira devalued, garri therefore will soon become essential commodity.

Abi I lie?

3 Likes

Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by DonaldGenes(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:

Why you wanna end that Niqqa Front page career nah
Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by saintneo(m): 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
What a hogwash? Can someone explain this cos I reside at Antananarivo.
Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Why you wanna end that Niqqa Front page career nah

Dude, I'm not after front-page.
I don't see that as an achievement. grin
Re: “I School In France” - How It All Started by walemoney007(m): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Oga op is it a crime to start skulin in france ni? I skuld in france if u are not happy about it u can dactivate ur nairaland account

(1) (2) (Reply)

CHANNELSTV: Statistics Prove Buhari's Winning Chance / See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno / The Richest Senator In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.