Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Is The North Xenophobic? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The North Xenophobic? (4436 Views)

You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso / If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan / Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The North Xenophobic? by RedHotChic(f): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2008
Is the North Xenophobic?. Do they treat foreigners like they do to southerners that are their fellow countrymen?

"A few minutes later, after I had regained my composure, I picked my phone to call my younger brother. But it was a Hausa man that replied me. And he said in Hausa tone and seemed to be mocking at the same time: ‘Ya broad, I'm dey die, I'm det die…hHa ha, now, I'm don die’. And at that point, the phone went dead. And that was when I blacked out too," Kayode said.
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by H2O2: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2008
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2008
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by NegroNtns(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2008
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by SisiJinx: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2008
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by RubyPearl: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2008
RHC, your own is too much jare undecided
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by RedHotChic(f): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2008
yeah the northerners are coming out one by one after returning from the killing spree undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by RubyPearl: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2008
RedHotChic:

yeah the northerners are coming out one by one after returning from the killing spree undecided undecided undecided
Yes, and I'm coming after you with an ax grin grin grin
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by H2O2: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2008
RedHotChic:

there was a killing spree where
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by MaiSuya(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2008
Oh dear. what has the North done this time?

@poster so the action of a few disgruntuled fundamentalists translates to the general attitude of the North?

Jeez. . . four active threads devoted to northern issues. E be like say una no get am for work this evening.
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by RedHotChic(f): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2008

@poster so the action of a few disgruntuled fundamentalists translates to the general attitude of the North?

Jeez. . . four active threads devoted to northern issues. E be like say una no get am for work this evening.
you fail to realize that the old wounds inflicted on us by the north comes up in issues like this. We are talking human lost and not animals. These few disgruntled inividuals from the north are causing a lot of irreparable damages. Caution your brothers!

1 Like

Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by RedHotChic(f): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2008
Yes, and I'm coming after you with an ax

are you working for sister jinx and brother kill?. pepper spray will spray pepper in your eyes if you come near her with an axe. grin grin
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2008
A northerner must have collected Funmi's bread, I am sure of it embarassed
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by RubyPearl: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2008
ibkaye:

A northerner must have collected Funmi's bread, I am sure of it embarassed
ok ok, so me and funmi were fighting. I accidentally pulled out her hair tongue
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by McKren(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2008
Mai Suya:

It will help a lot to have prominent Northerners repudiate this acts and encourage that the hoodlums be caught

This busines of branding these boys extremists without bringing them to book and yet we see it happen time and time again is not enough.
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2008
RubyPearl:

ok ok, so me and funmi were fighting. I accidentally pulled out her hair tongue
cheesy cheesy
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by RedHotChic(f): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2008
A northerner must have collected Funmi's bread, I am sure of it

grin grin grin grin i love you guys for real. From the yansh of my heart but i just don't like them farting in my face.
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by RubyPearl: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2008
McKren:

It will help a lot to have prominent Northerners repudiate this acts and encourage that the hoodlums be caught

This busines of branding these boys extremists without bringing them to book and yet we see it happen time and time again is not enough.

Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2008
RedHotChic:

grin grin grin grin i love you guys for real. From the yansh of my heart but i just don't like them farting in my face.
See who is talking about farting, what goes around comes around, I'm sure you released the first fart, be truthul jor! The were only retaliating! cheesy
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by RedHotChic(f): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2008

Thank you. Every year there must be one flimsy excuse or another to shed blood of innocent southerners in hundreds up north. wtf? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by DavidDylan(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2008
Unfortunately, RedHotchic's quote happened to be from a family friend i've known for donkey years.

Just confirmed the news from my brother today.

Thank you mallam for helping me make up my mind . . . no way will i return to be ruled by 12th century animals.

Redhot, do you know which newspaper that was in? thanks.
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by H2O2: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2008
I don't know why these northern (not all) animals keep behaving like this.
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

I don't know why these northern (not all) animals keep behaving like this.
Behaving like how?
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by RedHotChic(f): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2008
ok ok, so me and funmi were fighting. I accidentally pulled out her hair Tongue
Hey, i'll pluck your teeth one by one and shove your head up karamods ass b/c she'll surely be there since she loves fighting.
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by H2O2: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2008
ibkaye:

Behaving like how?
like genocidal maniacs
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

like genocidal maniacs
Hmm, ok o
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by RubyPearl: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2008
RedHotChic:

Hey, i'll pluck your teeth one by one and shove your head up karamods ass b/c she'll surely be there since she loves fighting.
hmmm, just to let you know, Karma is not a northerner. So quit hating on her.

Esp. bawolomo grin
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by RedHotChic(f): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2008
DavidDylan:

Unfortunately, RedHotchic's quote happened to be from a family friend i've known for donkey years.

Just confirmed the news from my brother today.

Thank you mallam for helping me make up my mind . . . no way will i return to be ruled by 12th century animals.

Redhot, do you know which newspaper that was in? thanks.

I am so sorry to hear that. Take heart and it shall be well. follow the link below and read the full script

http://thenationonlineng.com/dynamicpage.asp?id=71426
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by H2O2: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2008
ibkaye:

Hmm, ok o
oh i kno. sorry, don't mean to hurt your feelings. just mindless killings sha
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

oh i kno. sorry, don't mean to hurt your feelings. just mindless killings sha
Lol, my feelings were not hurt at all, no need to be sorry cheesy
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by RedHotChic(f): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2008
mmm, just to let you know, Karma is not a northerner. So quit hating on her.

God knows she'll be the last person i'll hate here. we may have our disagreements but it hasn't gone to that extent.
Esp. bawolomo

do you have a hidden crush on Bawomolo?. i can make it happen, you know. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is The North Xenophobic? by McKren(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2008
when will arewa speak out to condemn the acts and ensure that the culprits are sent to jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indigine Vs Settler / Troops Withdrawn From Emergency States As Reps Fail To Extend Emergency Rule / Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.