Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,709 members, 7,865,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region (12189 Views)

Ebola-hit Sierra Leone Declares State Of Emergency / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by HonourablePomk: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
ok
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by ifex370(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by Idrismusty97(m): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
infantrydoctor:
France? The worst colonialist ever. I just dont just like anything about them. Sorry to post this on ur thread op. They make useless policies and make life difficult for our african brothers under ther rules. Their govt policies o, govt foreign reserve and accounts o, contracts o, etc everything na France. Just repackaged slavery.
21st century slavery. This is why anglophone African countries are way better than their francophone counterparts. The Hollande dude can visit hell for all i care, They are more concerned about their influence/power on their African puppets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by amakufrancis(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by amakufrancis(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by amakufrancis(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Oyetboy:
chai so out of all the 1275544 members we've on nairaland, na only girls you choose to dey follow?
bros check am well now, i still day follow boys now.
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by Oyetboy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
amakufrancis:
just two Hahaha
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by mya1: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
amakufrancis:

Happy birthday!
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by BrAkingNews: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
What does that teach us oooo?

Checkout these amazing plastic surgery transformations causing immigration problems >>> http://www..com.ng/amazing-plastic-surgery-transformations/
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by amakufrancis(m): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
mya1:

Happy birthday!
thanks dear
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by amakufrancis(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Oyetboy:
just two Hahaha
guy so na girls capture your eyes ba?

You no with wish me happy birthday.
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by Oyetboy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
amakufrancis:
guy so na girls capture your eyes ba?

You no with wish me happy birthday.
Ok ok, happy birthday llnp, best wishes to you
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by skullbaba: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
master(france) visiting his slaves(africa) quarters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by SeverusSnape(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nice one monsieur Francois.
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nice one, President Hollande..Even our own Presido Jona,could not even visit Chibok!!
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by NellyGhenghen(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Vivre la France ! cheesy
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ebola is a hoax.
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by amakufrancis(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Oyetboy:
Ok ok, happy birthday llnp, best wishes to you
thanks bro
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by ANBAKO: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
infantrydoctor:
France? The worst colonialist ever. I just dont just like anything about them. Sorry to post this on ur thread op. They make useless policies and make life difficult for our african brothers under ther rules. Their govt policies o, govt foreign reserve and accounts o, contracts o, etc everything na France. Just repackaged slavery. All their colonies are suffering n smiling. Ask Benin, Bukinafaso, Mali, Togo, Ivorycoast n co.

It is real slavery of the 21st century. The french has eaten through all their colonies and now recolonizing them. No francophone country president can survive without the support of France. Ask Lauren Gbagbo of Ivory Coast. It is the francophone countries that you will find a predsident of 30 years (except Mugabe)..See Biya of Cameroun, Deby of Chad, Gbasingbe of Togo, Benin etc. As soon as the president do not meet their condition, something will happen....either plane crash, coup or loose election.

The french control all aspect of the life of Francophone countries. I was in Ivory Coast, and every where I go for business meeting is french, refinery-French, Power plant -French, Transportation -French, Bank - French, Malls -French. Even the French military base occupies the left side of the whole expanse of land to the airport. That is why anytime something happens, the french will highjack the airport..meaning no one is coming, no one is going.

Chad i s another disaster, the french airforce are the main user of the airport runway. The guys will just be blowing and out.

Niger - French colonize them and their uranium

Togo ....

Guinea - this is just visitation to the slaves. How to encourage them to produce more because most of the french there have ran away which has led to reduction in production from " Guinea Farm"

Please dont ask me what I do in all these countries.... smiley

I don make tire...(like Ghanaian friends say)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by igbo2011(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Neocolonialism.....
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by Octaves(m): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
infantrydoctor:
France? The worst colonialist ever. I just dont just like anything about them. Sorry to post this on ur thread op. They make useless policies and make life difficult for our african brothers under ther rules. Their govt policies o, govt foreign reserve and accounts o, contracts o, etc everything na France. Just repackaged slavery. All their colonies are suffering n smiling. Ask Benin, Bukinafaso, Mali, Togo, Ivorycoast n co.
normally they would have a closer tie with their colonial master than anybody else. About them being poor. they have only themselves to blame just like Nigeria. they are independent countries. France isn't putting a gun to their head. they should model their foreign and economic policies to benefit them. but as Africans, we like to blame everybody else but us for out woes
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by Obalende: 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
Octaves:
normally they would have a closer tie with their colonial master than anybody else. About them being poor. they have only themselves to blame just like Nigeria. they are independent countries. France isn't putting a gun to their head. they should model their foreign and economic policies to benefit them. but as Africans, we like to blame everybody else but us for out woes

hold it right there with your foolish self hating generalization instilled thru your thick skull by western media. No we do not blame anyone else but ourselves. Maybe you do.

Nigeria has been developing.

The West is in decline.

You need mental healing from self hate.
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
sommyblaze:
first to comment, hmmm am not surprised sha.
TO THE CONTEXT OF THIS TOPIC:

please who is Hollande? did he school in France?
when did he graduate? Coz i schooled FRANCE. the name sounds like one of my janja weed brethren.

VOTE SOMMYBLAZE for Nairaland President
WEED
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by igbo2011(m): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
NellyGhenghen:
Vivre la France ! cheesy

French are the enemies to Africa why are you worshipping them?

This is How France maintains 14 African countries…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YT6cotv0YU
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
igbo2011:

French are the enemies to Africa why are you worshipping them?

This is How France maintains 14 African countries…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YT6cotv0YU

What's this one saying?
When Mali conflict broke out what did the malian army do? They ran away and waited for daddy France to save their asses from obliteration.

France maintains the most honest network in Africa for its former colonies.
Unlike the two faced brits.
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by igbo2011(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
ebdib:

What's this one saying?
When Mali conflict broke out what did the malian army do? They ran away and waited for daddy France to save their asses from obliteration.

France maintains the most honest network in Africa for its former colonies.
Unlike the two faced brits.

Honest imperialism? Honest neocolonialism?

http://www.siliconafrica.com/france-colonial-tax/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZKHZVVRITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOM59Ty9yX8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOambdQnCdw
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
igbo2011:

Honest imperialism? Honest neocolonialism?

http://www.siliconafrica.com/france-colonial-tax/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZKHZVVRITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOM59Ty9yX8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOambdQnCdw

I've seen your links.
Now your profile says you're igbo.
Now let me refresh your historical knowledge

1. Did you know that during the biafran war France was the only major European power that provided aide and logistics to the dying easterners?

2 . french colonies like Gabon provided airlift ND medical logistics to biafran children malnourished and wounded soldiers

I'm typing with my phone. I will give you more info do you'you'll learn to appreciate France
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by igbo2011(m): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
ebdib:

I've seen your links.
Now your profile says you're igbo.
Now let me refresh your historical knowledge

1. Did you know that during the biafran war France was the only major European power that provided aide and logistics to the dying easterners?

2 . french colonies like Gabon provided airlift ND medical logistics to biafran children malnourished and wounded soldiers

I'm typing with my phone. I will give you more info do you'you'll learn to appreciate France

France did that for their own selfish reasons. They did it to gain oil access it was nothing to help us. Also just because they do something nice to Igbos what are they doing to other African nations? Look what they did to these innocent Ivorians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6g03HItPQc&feature=related
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by Octaves(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Obalende:

hold it right there with your foolish self hating generalization instilled thru your thick skull by western media. No we do not blame anyone else but ourselves. Maybe you do.

Nigeria has been developing.

The West is in decline.

You need mental healing from self hate.
will you stfu. U corksucker. You must be high on some cheap weed hence, the delirium and delusions. Which Nigeria is developing? There is nobody you won't blame for your woes. When your lazy mind cant figure out how to get ur sorry ass from your misery or too corrupt to do anything. I'm a proud African who is keeping it real. Things are not right and they need to be fixed. Those corrupt francophone leaders are co conspirators in their misery. Once they are determined to help themselves, things will improve 4 them. Keep pretending and shifting blames thinking you are a patriotic Nigerian. U need to be jolted outta that tramadol induced phantasmagoria.
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
igbo2011:

France did that for their own selfish reasons. They did it to gain oil access it was nothing to help us. Also just because they do something nice to Igbos what are they doing to other African nations? Look what they did to these innocent Ivorians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6g03HItPQc&feature=related

Did the Brits support Nigeria because of bitumen? Come on man

I could dig up links of severe atrocities committed by the British colonialists in numerous countries.
One atrocity does not a trend make.

I'm not trying to defend every french legacy but when I see the Brits and their face of jarus. I'll take the frenchies straightforwardness anyday
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by igbo2011(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
ebdib:

Did the Brits support Nigeria because of bitumen? Come on man

I could dig up links of severe atrocities committed by the British colonialists in numerous countries.
One atrocity does not a trend make.

I'm not trying to defend every french legacy but when I see the Brits and their face of jarus. I'll take the frenchies straightforwardness anyday

I agree I don't like either Britain or France. We need to get off both and have self determination.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For November 6 2020 In Nigeria / Coronavirus In Alimosho: LASG Dismisses Rumored Cases In Gowon Estate / Many Nigerians Not Mentally Stable – Psychologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.