Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands (29908 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 30, 2014
Laslasticlala might jst b picked up by E!
4 real tho i know not 3/4 of dese folks
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 30, 2014
Reason- So they can play home n away matches wit goodies attached.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by ransomed: 12:47am On Nov 30, 2014
Kate Henshaw Nuttal is not on the list.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 30, 2014
its all about the foreign passport. I wonder why no one mentioned that already.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by Wisegeek01(m): 4:09am On Nov 30, 2014
Any which way dem wan enter Hollywood by fire by force . .. grin
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by ogtavia(m): 4:13am On Nov 30, 2014
kennygee:
The good thing is that they are progressing and most of them are happily married.

U and dis ur shiny pearly whites,throws me off balance each time I check ur profile...enchanting I must confess....
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 30, 2014
lalasticlala:
Lola Alao
This one husband resemble patric sawyer ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by Coolguy89(m): 6:41am On Nov 30, 2014
Wats so special abt marryn husband abroad,may its becos of fame and money.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by tpiah2: 6:44am On Nov 30, 2014
They have their reasons no doubt.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by lastpage: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2014
lalasticlala:

They do this for reasons best known to them. One actress once said that Nigerian based guys don't really like marrying actresses while their abroad based counterparts are more open to marry actresses.

16 TAIWO AROMOKUN

The Yoruba actress who is married to a London based man recently revealed why actresses go for abroad based men:

"“Nigerian based guys have a stupid mentality about actresses. They believe actresses are prostitutes. Most of them just want to date them and dump them later. They will start broadcasting that they had dated this, and that person. Another reasonis because they don’t understand the terrain very well. shocked shocked
Most of them stopped their spouse from acting after marriage. This is why people go for guys who are based abroad.”

The highlighted is the "REAL REASON"!

Most of this "abroad guys" are lemons who dont have a clue about "what" they are marrying down here in Naija!

The same "mentality" operates when "Abroad guys" come back home to take a "Nigerian wife" thinking she would be better behaved than the "Ashawos" he has been used to while living abroad.
In truth, he discovers TOO LATE that "the Devil he knows... is better than the Angel he just got entangled with"! wink wink

Guys in Nigeria are "current" (as in "familiar with the terrain) and know what the Naija-based actress have been up to, for some years now and will not touch them with a bean-pole ...except "hit and run" sha.

The "Mugun-Guy" from abroad thinks he has found a wife!....
No wonder if you look at that list, all you will see is "former this, Ex-that" ... aftyer one baby or one year of marriage!

Go Figure the rest!

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by Ambber(f): 11:44am On Nov 30, 2014
lalasticlala:
Lola Alao

Patrick Sawyer's Twin?
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
manneger2:

shatap.......
Thank you smiley
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by lilysoft: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
2cato:
Thief and Ashawo golddigger yeyebrities ar doing what they no best. I pity them and i spit on their head.
so much hate wetin dey do u nah is dere choice.
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by tellwisdom: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
farano:
hmmm

Farano, your papa blokous and ur mama yansh...na a whole me u ban shey??...na me and u for this forum. angry
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by oleeee(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Princesschi:
I wish all this abroad based hubby guarantees a long lasting marriage. The highest they can go is five years.... Ask ini edo...

#teamNaijaHubby.
lolx i dont blve u,,,,if u were in dia shoes u will do same
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by danielz777(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
pls pls pls show a sister some love, click on the link http://eplnaija.com/eplnaija-top-10-whoworeitbest2-finalist/ and vote for ms_ teenew,it is d 9th picture on d list. all you 've to do is just click on the vote button. pls pls pls thanks�... its going to mean a lot to her... Pls am on ma knees... Pls pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Deletes CCTV Videos Of Tagbo's Last Night From Instagram. Shares New Pic / Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' / Nse Ikpe-Etim With Olamide And Mr Eazi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.