Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

OAU Students Booed Jonathan! SUG President And PRO Are Liars!!!*(PICTURES)* - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OAU Students Booed Jonathan! SUG President And PRO Are Liars!!!*(PICTURES)* (3723 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home / Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students Booed Jonathan! SUG President And PRO Are Liars!!!*(PICTURES)* by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Althouh i didnt school in OAU but i had been in OAU more than 20 times within the last five years i know what those guys are capable of. If they say they do then u have to believe them. GREAT IFE
Re: OAU Students Booed Jonathan! SUG President And PRO Are Liars!!!*(PICTURES)* by brownlord1: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Future leaders.

They expect the sug president to come out and affirm they booed Jonathan? Bunch of senseless kids, the sug president has only done what Is right as a way of appealing to the president on behalf of the students, spewing trash on social network that the guy lied is just senseless.

Between, what is so special about this? Its a normal occurrence especially when there Is an increment, enough of the senseless accusation and counter accusation
Re: OAU Students Booed Jonathan! SUG President And PRO Are Liars!!!*(PICTURES)* by nduchucks: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Adeoba10:

Gbenu oshi soun joor.... Na grammatical error some elders dey look for wey make Patience bcm first lady... olorikori

Another student who lacks home training. This is how you will insult your father if he were online in an anonymous forum.
Re: OAU Students Booed Jonathan! SUG President And PRO Are Liars!!!*(PICTURES)* by Adeoba10(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
nduchucks:

Another student who lacks home training. This is how you will insult your father if he were online in an anonymous forum.
hehehehehehe.... Guy, i no be ur papa mate o, no dey insugar me like dat o.... Oya temme u r sorry. #tongueout
Re: OAU Students Booed Jonathan! SUG President And PRO Are Liars!!!*(PICTURES)* by Horus(m): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
[size=19pt]President Jonathan stoned, forced out of OAU by protesting students[/size]

OAU students have protested over President Jonathan's visit to their school. The President's and other dignitaries in his convoy were allegedly pelted with stones and booed

President Goodluck Jonathan's visit to the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ife, has been cut short after students of the institution staged a peaceful protest today. According to reports reaching Student Pulse, the students barricaded the road, preventing his convoy from progressing. The students are reportedly angered because all activities were stopped or the number one citizens visit. Several tweets posted on social media suggest that the President had to be whisked away with a helicopter.

Source: http://pulse.ng/student_pulse/political-disgrace-president-jonathan-stoned-forced-out-of-oau-by-protesting-students-id3312217.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane / GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.