Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,467 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers (3721 Views)

'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him / Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by olokeded: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Niger Delta Avengers has called Biafra leader a hero in a new message posted this evening.

According to the statement released by the group.

We thank the fans all over the world for their support and understanding,we understand that our greatest supporters are young Biafrans,Biafra and Niger Delta are one . Nnamdi Kanu is a hero,he will free and might be the first president of Democratic Republic Of Biafra.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/nnamdi-kano-is-hero-niger-delta-avengers.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by olokeded: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2016

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by olokeded: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2016

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by dnawah(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yes more that GEJ,Guinness book of record things.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
jonathan and fayose must rule Biafra for eight years before kanu and tompolo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by knightsTempler: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Off course he is... He has the balls of steel, many a people won't even dare what has done.

On the side note, Now that Efcc has dropped Money laundering lies against Diezani due to lack of Evidence, I hope all u APC pathetic Voltron will swallow poison and die? Awon Werey

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by jlinkd78(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
f
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
I wish nnamdi Kanu will run for the governorship in Abia state let see how popular he really is... Not just to come online and make noise

This guys are just feeding on the hatred of my brothers on this present government

Stupidity will be after all this hatred u still vote for a northerner in 2019 for presidency
Then we will see how we have been used by our elite

I want to see the mouth peter obi will use to campaign for that northern candidate in anambra

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by Nkem4040: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
Kanu...a freedom fighter with swag.lol

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by Nkem4040: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
mrvitalis:
[s]I wish nnamdi Kanu will run for the governorship in Abia state let see how popular he really is... Not just to come online and make noise

This guys are just feeding on the hatred of my brothers on this present government

Stupidity will be after all this hatred u still vote for a northerner in 2019 for presidency

I want to see the mouth peter obi will use to campaign for that northern candidate in anambra[/s]

Yoruba and envy. Just mind your business...oh GOD!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nkem4040:

Lol its foolishness now.. .. am not yoruba nigga.. . Am pure igbos... Pure mbaise boy... Lived in pH most my life tho

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by modath(f): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nkem4040:

You moan from thread to thread attacking people, insisting they should mind "their business" ? Do you even realise where you are?

I hope you realise that you are on a PUBLIC platform?

You can't restrict anyone from expressing their opinion on anything they choose as long as the rules of the forum are not contravened......

You need to grow a bit and learn "TOLERANCE" and how to accomodate diverse opinions, it will help you a great deal...

On Topic....

Scavengers are now into comedy.. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by Noneroone(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Some people will need sedative to sleep tonight

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by Igbiboi: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Some people will not sleep tonight.

Sopersticted people will yet again drown themselves with otapiapia, tonight!

Ndiofe Ntoor!

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by aresssa: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Are we supposed to wonder why terrorists are hailing other terrorists...?

Next...

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by crestedaguiyi: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Were is buratai

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by Igbiboi: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
I'm Igbo but that is a fake handle. NDA has debunked that handle.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
well, the rest of us who constitute sane thinking majority, feel otherwise. We think Kanu and the avengers are all terrorists
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by INOWANTCASE: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Onye aburu onu ka bu!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by INOWANTCASE: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Onye aburu onu ka ibu!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by todayboy: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari just make KANU more popular
KANU will decide who will become the next president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by attacker321: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Even though I don't like Kanu's approach but the fact is that he has thrown up some salient issues that cannot be waved aside.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by attacker321: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
kropotkin2:
well, the rest of us who constitute sane thinking majority, feel otherwise. We think Kanu and the avengers are all terrorists

They are not terrorists, how many people have they killed? Compare with boko haram and fulani herdsmen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by attacker321: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
aresssa:
Are we supposed to wonder why terrorists are hailing other terrorists...?

Next...

How many people have they killed compared to boko haram and the fulani herdsmen? Meanwhile your bigot president says that he cannot do anything about the herdsmen because they are from Libya. Minister of Agricultures says they from ECOWAS countries and cannot be stopped. Minister of interrior says that police can handle the rampaging herdsmen that have been going about raping women, destroying farms, killing in droves and sacking communities through coordinated attacks.

I am very sure you are a yoruba muslim babapupa.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by NaijaMutant(f): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
mrvitalis:
I wish nnamdi Kanu will run for the governorship in Abia state let see how popular he really is... Not just to come online and make noise

I want to see the mouth peter obi will use to campaign for that northern candidate in anambra

To your shame, he will win 99.9% of the vote cast.

But sorry, Abia is not a state in Biafra, so he doesnt need to rule over Abia when he already has the mandate of the whole Biafrans.

Kanu is and will continue to be a hero till death

you can go and hang

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
attacker321:

They are not terrorists, how many people have they killed? Compare with boko haram and fulani herdsmen.
They have killed soldiers and have taken to violence against the state while Kanu used his radio station to incite hate and advocate for a genocide against other ethnic groups in order to destroy the Nigerian state. This is terrorism at its best

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by belente(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
how I wish N.K and Bubu will engage in public debate

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by JimiOgunlola: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
As a yoruba christian, I really envy Ibos, I wish we had an unbribeable, unrelenting Nnamdi Kanu who can never sell his people for political power like Jagabandit and co.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by Almajiri1: 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
I'm rooting for government Tompolo for president.That guy has a way of keeping the peace.like a calm water that conceals sharks.

Tompolo is a strategic leader far better than the nepotic buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
NaijaMutant:

To your shame, he will win 99.9% of the vote cast.

But sorry, Abia is not a state in Biafra, so he doesnt need to rule over Abia when he already has the mandate of the whole Biafrans.

Kanu is and will continue to be a hero till death

you can go and hang

Someone with no plan whatsoever to achieve Biafra.. Is who u call a hero??
. He is waiting for UN to force Nigeria to a referendum?? Lol catalonia is an example u can't force an independent nation to do referendum... They will decide to.. .
I want to achieve Biafra... it will take me 16 years and I will achieve it... But believe me u.. igbo nation has more to gain in one Nigeria than any group
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by ejilife: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Igbiboi:
I'm Igbo but that is a fake handle. NDA has debunked that handle.
..But I can't remember anybody asking you for your tribe na. Why are you acting like a "headmouth?".

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by zuchyblink(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
hagmond1:
jonathan and fayose must rule Biafra for eight years before kanu and tompolo.
no wahala,as far as u didn't add the dullard

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Replaces Akpabio With Ekperikpe Ekpo For Senatorial Rerun Election / I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S / LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.