Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Are Kids Supposed To Gamble? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are Kids Supposed To Gamble? (710 Views)

Student Commits Suicide After Losing $3000 USD In World Cup Gamble / Procter & Gamble Celebrates Moms Of Athletes In Nigeria / Mourinho Is About To Gamble Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Kids Supposed To Gamble? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
Well, i bumped into a few kids doing this. I wonder what if this is morally right knowing they are under aged. At a first glance you would think they are trying to solve mathematics but lo and behold they are busy working out a Sports betting slip. undecided

Re: Are Kids Supposed To Gamble? by donigspain(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Such is the situation of the country. I travelled to Aba last year and saw too many white slips everywhere. Old, young, male and, surprisingly, females have joined this lazy world of betting. Apparently, Baba Ijebu and the sports betting recently emerged in Aba (2013).

It was a pitiful sight.

Frontpage.
Re: Are Kids Supposed To Gamble? by sisqology(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
sad
Re: Are Kids Supposed To Gamble? by Chrylich(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
The rate at which those kids dey do Permutation n Combination ehn, den supose don write textbook.
Re: Are Kids Supposed To Gamble? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 27, 2015
sisqology:
sad
Indeed it is..

(1) (Reply)

Verratti: Messi More Beautiful To Watch Than Ronaldo & Hazard / See Before & After Trek Photos Of The Lady That Walked From Enugu To Lagos / Ex-super Eagles Coach, Eguavoen, In Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.