Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 (14162 Views)

Gej Has My Vote Come March 28...what`s Yours? / Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. / A Counter Thread To Those That Have Said They Wouldn't Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by PROCTOR: 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors

5 Likes

Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by uzolexis(f): 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
Having to choose btw Buhari and GEJ is like making a choice btw the devil and the deep blue sea How can u choose?

1 Like

Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by Nelson2014(m): 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nairaland

missed frnt page sha
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by bettercreature(m): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
temitemi1:
If u like vote,if u like no vote but come 2015 is GEJ. GEJ till 2019!!!
I so wish to see a DISLIKE under your msg,would have hit it with ease,uncle jona will loose woefully,if uncle buhari could get 12million plus vote without south west in 2011,then what do you think will happen this coming january when uncle jona no fit get 10percent in the south west,uncle jona is even getting scared of ordinary PDP primary election..abeg next topic jare

6 Likes

Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by allanphash7(m): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
Becos his ballot paper is in Abuja already the one wey INEC go bring come na fotocopy and dem no born Jega well make he no put am

Even jesus christ cannot conduct free and fair election in Nigeria. ... Obj

Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by holatin(m): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
tonididdy:
phuck it...I rather fold my hands and wait4d world to end than vote any bomboclat.

I been drinking, drunk in love #sober
maybe we go talk when d drink is out of your system
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by joseph1832(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
The picture below is why you should ignore the antics from this inept government and vote. They do all this things to discourage you from doing what is right.

Please don't sit at home because in sitting at home you've equated yourself with our leaders. The inaction and ineptitude is what Boko Haram is capitalizing on. So please despite your reason which I know is annoying try and vote.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by akashi01(m): 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
front page baby!!!!!
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by Nelson2014(m): 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
ellechrystal:
Op, no b lie u just wrote my mind..
D last tym omo na gutter we hide. These political thugs no gree o. I no understand their own sef..
D level of insecurity is just d major problem.
The policeman or woman who I supposed to be guard on gard n encourage u to make a good choice will even b d one threatening u to vote 4 who u oppose . I tire 4 naija
Naija needs Jesus.
u got me laughin
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by tonididdy(m): 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:

maybe we go talk when d drink is out of your system
lol talk naw...I feel notin
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by Davvymavvy(f): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
The task of making nigeria great is herculean and no matter the cost, it is our responsibility to make nigeria a country of our dream. Responsive and responsible leadership is the bedrock for the aforementioned, I ask, how else do we achieve the greatness if we fail to entrust our lives and treasury in capable hands?

The dream is worth the stress, we must make nigeria great.

Ur vote is needed

1 Like

Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by Nelson2014(m): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
d no 4 occured in osun gub electn where pdp gives pple #500 for votin 4 them
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by Calebosko(m): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2014
vote??
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by adepiero: 12:01am On Nov 30, 2014
OP, mizmycoli and the rest that shares the same opinion. when the time comes sit back and relax at home while your right as a citizen of this country is stolen by thieves! then you come back later to lament on the woes of a failed government like the present one..

Change doesn't just happen, it does so with action! you are the action needed for a change, folding your arms won't improve this country. do the needful and let's enjoy its benefits wink

3 Likes

Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 30, 2014
tonididdy:
phuck it...I rather fold my hands and wait4d world to end than vote any bomboclat.

Imagine I be at the pvc at 7am and they'll tell us theY have shared numbrx upto 50 for the day.

Next day got there 6am and same story(numbrx hv been shared). Wtf how? When? Only to answer me that the numbrx have been shared to earlycomerx that came by 4.30am.

Na there I give up...

Sorry O...but if na fuel you wan buy you no go give up.

Guy..let us vote for the man we can trust o. GMB 2015

3 Likes

Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2014
http://eniobanke..com/2014/11/20-reasons-why-no-one-should-vote-for.html

Above are my reasons why I wont vote for BUHARI!

1 Like

Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2014
VERY NEAT EUROPEAN USED NOTEBOOKS

[size=20pt]HP ELITEBOOK 6930p[/size]
PROCESSOR: Core2Duo P8400 @ 2.26GHZ
GPU: Mobile Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 4550MHD)
RAM: 2GB
HARD DISK: 250GB SATA
WEBCAM: NO
FINGERPRINT: YES
USB: x 3
WI-FI: YES
BLUETOOTH: YES
HDMI: NO
FIREWIRE: YES (for NLE)
SCREEN SIZE: 14.1"
DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 1280 x 800
PRICE: N40, 000
QUANTITY: 40 (12 left)
OPINION:
We all know Core2Duo is an old processor, but not the type this baby is equipped with, capable of doing all that daily computer needs of yours from desktop publishing; CorelDrawing to watching movies even at 1080p despite not having an HDMI port to display Pro Evolution Soccer on that beautiful flatscreen of yours. Tsk! Yes I am saying this chocolate can run PES2009-2013 nicely at a decent resolution, and if you're the type who's just breaking into video editing, this is your best bet regarding that very tight budget of yours.

[size=20pt]HP ELITEBOOK 8530p[/size]
PROCESSOR: Core2Duo T9600 @ 2.80GHZ
GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650
HARD DISK: 250GB SATA
WEBCAM: YES
USB: x 4 + 1 eSATA = 5 USBs
HDMI: YES
SCREEN SIZE: 15.4"
DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 1680 x 1050
PRICE: N42, 000
QUANTITY: 35 (7 left)
OPINION:
This contender to the EliteBook 6930p is in some respect better than some core i3s laptop irrespective of their power efficiency. At 15.4", spotting a resolution higher than that of my personal core i7 HP, this grizzly bear is ready to devour most task you throw at it. With its 5 USBs it's the ideal model for those who have reason to plug every available USB devices to their system from your printer, modem, bed scanner, wireless mouse, game pad, usb-to-phone cable charger etc

[size=20pt]HP G62[/size]
PROCESSOR: Core i3-350M
HARD DISK: 320GB
PRICE: N43, 000
QTY IN STOCK: 2 left
OPINION:
Equipped with 2 Logical cores running @ 2.27GHZ this beauty is more than suitable for basic computer needs, it will run your usual Mircrosoft Office package with ease, while multitasking on other application such listening to your .mp3 musicals on Windows MediaPlayer. Given it's GPU technology it will run PC-games like Need4Speed, FEAR, DOOM-3 smoothly.

[size=20pt]HP ELITEBOOK 8440p[/size]
PROCESSOR: Core i5 520M @ 2.40GHZ
GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) HD Graphics
RAM: 4GB
HARD DISK: 750GB SATA
WEBCAM: YES with Keyboard lighter
USB: x 3
SCREEN SIZE: 14.0"
DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 1366 x 768
PRICE: N53, 000
OPINION:
Now this hog is what you want if your pocket money isn't enough to grab you that core i7 you've been so desirous of. This core-i5 equipped Elitebook from HP is packed with the hardware features more than an average Nigeria user requires, at N53K with a whooping 750GB SATA HD, coupled with a firewire and an HDMI port, well it's more than a bargain.

[size=20pt]HP ELITEBOOK 8460p[/size]
PROCESSOR: Core i5 520M @ 2.53GHZ
GPU: Intel HD 3000
RAM: 4GB
HARD DISK: 750GB SATA
WEBCAM: YES with Keyboard lighter
USB: x 4
SCREEN SIZE: 14.0"
DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 1600 x 900
PRICE: N56, 000
OPINION:
Okay, if the 8440p above isn't enough to slack your computer taste, then this beast is the highest core i5 we've got for you in store, at 1600 x 900 resolution driven by an Intel HD 3000, I bet it will run PC games that are quite nore demanding than F.E.A.R., Far Cry 2, I am talking of PC games such as Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Pro Evo Soccer 2013 (at full screen low res), Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Ghost Recon - Advance Warfighter 1 and 2, etc, and if these can run all those and more, why won't it render your 3D animation scenes/image in a timely manner?, moreover watching an high-def content on this laptop is more or less superb. Enough said, peeps are rushing these laptops, buy yours now while it last.

CALL:
[size=15pt]RICHARD[/size] ON [size=15pt]0813-727-3829[/size]

image upload coming soon HERE
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by ellechrystal(f): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2014
Nelson2014:
u got me laughin
My dear na true na.. I tire no b lie

1 Like

Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by MizMyColi(f): 12:16am On Nov 30, 2014
adepiero:
OP, mizmycoli and the rest that shares the same opinion. when the time comes sit back and relax at home while your right as a citizen of this country is stolen by thieves! then you come back later to lament on the woes of a failed government like the present one..

Change doesn't just happen, it does so with action! you are the action needed for a change, folding your arms won't improve this country. do the needful and let's enjoy its benefits wink

Did you read the OP at all?
I mean!!!! angry

If that's what voting's all about in this country, if that's what's prevalent in the polling booth where I live, y'know what?

I will not only sit at home, I'll organize a subtle de-campaign of sorts.
My voice can be heard like that grin grin

See, as far as voting is concerned in Nigeria....with the recent debate among top political parties and their aspirants, I must say this.... I am not impressed. NO I AM NOT!

I will not be a hypocrite, I will not involve myself in any mumu project. Mbanu grin grin

But I'm hopeful still.
I look forward to that aspirant who so impresses me with his/her manifesto.
For that aspirant, I will damn every consequence.
For Him/Her, I will fight those thugs, I will exercise my right! There will be no stopping me!

Bless her beautiful and magnificient soul.
Imagine someone like Mum Dora coming out for presidency shocked

Hian!
Darn the thugs
Darn those that'll threaten my life
Dang the so called insecurity and what nots.

I, Adannaya, will go out there and Vote! cool
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by tosan200(m): 12:21am On Nov 30, 2014
when you don't exercise the right given to you by the country ; what right do you have to this country? SMH.
My country people, no mind people like this. Na them go come tell us say jonathan na failure, vote ;you no vote .
SMH AGAIN. RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by PROCTOR: 12:27am On Nov 30, 2014
We trully have the power to vote in the right guys where we can, The riggers are hoping you won't vote . If you don't , you are helpong them
examples in Edo, Ekiti and a few other instances show that if there is a large turn out,rigging becomes impossible
Look for the right candidates at ALL levels and let's start to speak with our vote don't resign to fate
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by adepiero: 12:32am On Nov 30, 2014
MizMyColi:

Did you read the OP at all?
I mean!!!! angry

If that's what voting's all about in this country, if that's what's prevalent in the polling booth where I live, y'know what?

I will not only sit at home, I'll organize a subtle de-campaign of sorts.
My voice can be heard like that grin grin

See, as far as voting is concerned in Nigeria....with the recent debate among top political parties and their aspirants, I must say this.... I am not impressed. NO I AM NOT!

I will not be a hypocrite, I will not involve myself in any mumu project. Mbanu grin grin

But I'm hopeful still.
I look forward to that aspirant who so impresses me with his/her manifesto.
For that aspirant, I will damn every consequence.
For Him/Her, I will fight those thugs, I will exercise my right! There will be no stopping me!

Bless her beautiful and magnificient soul.
Imagine someone like Mum Dora coming out for presidency shocked

Hian!
Darn the thugs
Darn those that'll threaten my life
Dang the so called insecurity and what nots.

I, Adannaya, will go out there and Vote! cool
So because I say make your vote count, you come write textbook for me? shocked

BTW, I personally don't vote due to the above reasons too for about a decade I've been eligible to but certain circumstances changes ones opinion.

The present state of Nigeria is disgraceful, pitiable, and almost a hopeless case. I am not prepared to continue with the "Suffering and Smiling" situation

The present government and cabinet members are nothing to write home about. its our duty to seek the proper candidate to help alleviate and elevate us rapidly in all ramification instead of us moving at snail speed.

Our best shot at change is to vote since Nigerians are afraid of a revolution. Even the most corrupt leader can't change the result of a glaring defeat.

Adannaya! vote, it is your right

2 Likes

Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by Pamcrest(f): 12:34am On Nov 30, 2014
Op, it's your civic duty to vote. Don't let anyone or any circumstance deter u from exercising that right.
I will keep voting in all elections until d time when our votes begin to count. To refrain is to hand over d reins to mediocrity.....lies may endure for 20yrs but eventually truth prevails!
I refuse to be a spectator in d running of affairs of my country!
My humble submission

4 Likes

Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by SangoCrusader: 12:54am On Nov 30, 2014
temitemi1:

@seun wtf? this is another data centre guy. pls do smthin...
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by mickyarams: 12:55am On Nov 30, 2014
Datsme:
Pls dont be ds discourage. U n ur family member must c ds as sacrifice for a better tomorrow or else we wil continue lamenting the poor state of d economy. Imagine the simplicity d distribution of PVC could v been n yet we couldn't get it right.
We must get it right ds time n it s a duty for all of us. The CHANGE we r clamouring for begins wt ME n U. This time around, the CHANGE must be an holistic one cos we cannot be doing things same way n be expecting different results.
Lets vote out ds set of cabals dt r ready to ruin us n bring new set of ppl. Be reminded, the CHANGE begins wt ME n U
#SHALOM

It will be great if we can make some sacrifice for a better tomorrow for our children but in Nigeria, you will only lose your life for nothing. It's a hopeless country.
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by Isiterere(m): 1:26am On Nov 30, 2014
I will only vote 'if' and only 'if' election hold next year and if I can successfully transfer my card to Lagos from Ibadan. I have been having doubt about election holding next year for some days now.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by MizMyColi(f): 3:57am On Nov 30, 2014
adepiero:
So because I say make your vote count, you come write textbook for me? shocked

BTW, I personally don't vote due to the above reasons too for about a decade I've been eligible to but certain circumstances changes ones opinion.

The present state of Nigeria is disgraceful, pitiable, and almost a hopeless case. I am not prepared to continue with the "Suffering and Smiling" situation

The present government and cabinet members are nothing to write home about. its our duty to seek the proper candidate to help alleviate and elevate us rapidly in all ramification instead of us moving at snail speed.

Our best shot at change is to vote since Nigerians are afraid of a revolution. Even the most corrupt leader can't change the result of a glaring defeat.

Adannaya! vote, it is your right

Okay sad
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by Wisegeek01(m): 4:00am On Nov 30, 2014
K. ..
But if police catch you, com dey ask where your voters card, no call my name o oo,

and remember to tell dem say u get one topic for nairaland "why u no wan vote" grin
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by Alphonsocapone(m): 5:35am On Nov 30, 2014
temitemi1:
and if truly you are supporting jonathan till 2019, may God rule your life the way gej is ruling nigeria till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 30, 2014
temitemi1:

What a sad individual you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public / Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC / 16 Reasons why the Planned Fuel Price Hike Doesn't Make Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.