Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast (1074 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast / You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast by iykepromotions: 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
this is a personal experience and i believe it will go a long way in helping other peeps; so i needed some money to complete an emergency task; i want to buy a generator.out of the little money that i want to complete, i went to remove some money and headed to football betting shop after carefulw selecting tips i beleive will never fail.
Re: Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast by iykepromotions: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
when i got there i have very high hopes that i must buy a generator the following day from the proceeds of this gambling. i was optimistic. i played the game, left and kept my ticket. i came back after some hours when i beleive most of the games have finished. with expectations i picked up my biro and began to mark, i must confess i nearly cry cause one yeye team spoilt the ticket for me. very bitter lesson learnt. so if you need emergency money, it will do you alot of good if you can engage in more meaningful biz than gambling. if you have a similar or may be different experience, add yours....
Re: Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast by paulsir: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
I LEFT FOR GOOD,I LATER DISCOVERED THAT NO MATTER WHAT, YOU CANT DEFEAT AUNT BOOKIES.YOU WIN 20K TODAY LOSE 45K TOMORROW.I HAVE SINCE PITCHED MY TENTS WITH VIRTUAL REAL ESTATE A.K.A DOMAIN FLIPPING .THOUGH AM YET TO MAKE A DIME BUT I CAN SEE GREEN GRASSES AHEAD OF ME.PUNTING IS NOT A BIZ,ITS A DIVERSION IMAGINE ME WASTED MY PRECIOUS TIME FORECASTING WITHOUT ANYTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.

2 Likes

Re: Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pool staking is pool staking, whether done under a shady tree at okokomaiko or in an air conditioned office in Ilorin
Agadi Nwanyi na echere inine, inine na echere ka ogaesi gbaya afo.
Greed all through
Re: Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
BROS U NO KNOW?
I learnt my lesson quite early in life. I bless God for that day if not, I probably would have joined the sports betting bandwagon.
Re: Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast by Double194(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Chelsea just finished my life today, I used the money I was supposed to send to my younger brother to bet on chelsea, arsenal, Liverpool and Bayern win. Chelsea come finally draw. I nearly die for viewing centre today. Lesson Learnt, Never again.

1 Like

Re: Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
My own grouse with betting is the way it distracts and occupies the mind that you just can't think of any other thing expect those matches you've staked.

Secondly, I know of no better way to lose ones hard earned money other than staking it on matches.
Re: Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast by drehdinho(m): 2:01am On Nov 30, 2014
paulsir:
I LEFT FOR GOOD,I LATER DISCOVERED THAT NO MATTER WHAT, YOU CANT DEFEAT AUNT BOOKIES.YOU WIN 20K TODAY LOSE 45K TOMORROW.I HAVE SINCE PITCHED MY TENTS WITH VIRTUAL REAL ESTATE A.K.A DOMAIN FLIPPING .THOUGH AM YET TO MAKE A DIME BUT I CAN SEE GREEN GRASSES AHEAD OF ME.PUNTING IS NOT A BIZ,ITS A DIVERSION IMAGINE ME WASTED MY PRECIOUS TIME FORECASTING WITHOUT ANYTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.
Sir please, I will like to know about the Domain Flipping thing.
Re: Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast by Teeneyo(m): 4:01am On Nov 30, 2014
drehdinho:

Sir please, I will like to know about the Domain Flipping thing.
i also will like 2 learn about it...
Re: Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast by iykepromotions: 6:17am On Nov 30, 2014
rationalmind:
My own grouse with betting is the way it distracts and occupies the mind that you just can't think of any other thing expect those matches you've staked.

Secondly, I know of no better way to lose ones hard earned money other than staking it on matches.
Re: Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast by paulsir: 7:12am On Nov 30, 2014
look out for this thread on nairaland 'Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest &
The Most Profitable Online Venture' you will never regret it brodas.

1 Like

Re: Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast by Kirinwa: 7:20am On Nov 30, 2014
Double194:
Chelsea just finished my life today, I used the money I was supposed to send to my younger brother to bet on chelsea, arsenal, Liverpool and Bayern win. Chelsea come finally draw. I nearly die for viewing centre today. Lesson Learnt, Never again.

Lesson not yet learnt as seen by the troop of youths our so called leaders of tomorrow staking their future in an illusion.

Somebody even thinks he can raise his family with pool money.
Re: Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast by Lordtrillion(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Double194:
Bro!
Here is my simple analogy of sports betting/gambling. It's like throwing you money in the air hoping the wind blows it in the direction of someone who will pick it up and return it with 200%/300% or even 500% interest.
You know the chances of that happening is very slim. I'll say 1 in a million. Not ruling out the fact that it can happen. What I'm saying is, you just left your money in the hands of Mr chance and Mr chance happens to need that money. grin
Re: Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2014
Double194:
Re: Gambling; A Wrong Avenue When You Need Money Fast by iykepromotions: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2014
many replies especially that of double194.... very funny

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Clearance Sale On Casual Trainers / Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? / How To Start Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.