Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,730 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session - Education (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session (402729 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by tolaxin(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
bamdelarf:
guy..na mechanical oooooo....comp eng is less ooo....it can even b learned...bt d diff is the B.ENG u go collect..agric eng beta comp.....so choose wise my dear...u may contact google too....and browse on engnr courses...all d best

Bro, I do not agree with the bolded.

those who go to computer sch to learn how to repair computer parts or change some hardwares for you ain't computer engineers.

A computer engineer , also called a software
engineer , is responsible for developing, testing and evaluating the software that make our
computers work. They may help in the development of new computer games, business applications or even in the design of entirely new operating systems
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Sirneij(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
It's damn disheartening to see how humans shatter Computer Engineering... Well check below the top 5 most lucrative Engineering course.
NOTE:This data comes from the National Bureau of Economic Research.
1. Petroleum Engineering:
With starting salaries
approaching six figures,
this college major tops the list as the most lucrative. Mid-career salaries for petroleum engineers are $163,000,
a comfortable living by most people’s standards. This is an exceptionally well paying salary for a job
that only requires a four year degree.
Since petroleum is a
fundamental to powering everything
from automobiles to
heating systems, there
is no reason to believe
that this career is going
to become obsolete in
the foreseeable future.
People graduating with
degrees in petroleum
engineering can often
find jobs with companies involved in oil
production.
2. Chemical Engineering:
Second on the list is
another technical
degree in the field of
engineering. Chemical
engineers can expect
starting salaries of over
$50,000 and to be
earning six figures by
mid-career. Anyone who finds chemistry
interesting would probably enjoy chemical
engineering, which is
essentially the practical
side of chemistry.
Chemical engineers may
be involved in any
number of tasks, from
developing new
technology and processes to overseeing safety
procedures for
corporations or
government agencies.
This is another technical degree that will most likely be quite valuable for some time.
3. Nuclear Engineering:
Although nuclear energy
is not as widely discussed as petroleum, it remains a field where a great deal of work and research is
conducted. Nuclear engineers may conduct
research to develop
nuclear based
technology for the
public or private sector.
They may also be
involved in supervising
operations to ensure
that safety measures
are properly in place.
Nuclear engineers may
even develop
technologies used in the
medical profession. The
median salary for a
nuclear engineer is close
to $100,000.
4. Electrical Engineering:
Still another lucrative
degree in engineering,
this one also pays mid-
to-high five figures to
start and six figures for
mid-career engineers.
This field covers a
broad range of jobs and
industries, as electricity
and electronics are
fundamental to
powering so many
devices and processes.
Some of the specialties
that electrical engineers
may be involved in
include electromagnetism,
integrated circuits,
digital computers and
signal processing. They
may work for
companies that produce
personal technology or
systems used in the
business world.
5. Computer Engineering:
Computer engineering is
a field that combines
aspects of computer
science and electrical
engineering. This being
the case, people
pursuing this major will
often take some similar
courses as those
majoring in electrical
engineering or computer
science.
In this case, however,
the focus will be more
in the direction of
developing computer
hardware or software.
They may be involved in
creating new designs
for personal computers
or microprocessors. For
this reason, they are
often employed by
companies that build
computers as well as
those that depend
heavily on computer
technology for their
products.
You're not yet satisfied? Visit here or click here to read for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Sirneij(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Computer Engineering is such a vast Engineering discipline that no undergraduate can know its nooks and crannies! You're still doubting my statement? Or do you think it's a fallacy? Don't go further, endeavour and take your time to read the detail here

Computer Engineering is damn vast to the extent that a graduate of it underwent huge trainings on Electrical Engineering and Computer Science!
You wish to study the course? It's without an iota of sceptism very lucrative that's if you come out with good grade and bear in mind that we are in 21st century!

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by tobland101: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sirneij:
Computer Engineering is such a vast Engineering discipline that no undergraduate can know its nooks and crannies! You're still doubting my statement? Or do you think it's a fallacy? Don't go further, endeavour and take your time to read the detail here

Computer Engineering is damn vast to the extent that a graduate of it underwent huge trainings on Electrical Engineering and Computer Science!
You wish to study the course? It's without an iota of sceptism very lucrative that's if you come out with good grade and bear in mind that we are in 21st century!
angry
Sirneij:

guy wetin b ur ow.... u drink... here na for futa, if u wan talk about computer open thrend
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by brisstone(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Febby9:
lol guy...nw u gotten admitted ..buh ur mind knw dey d course ryt

lolz...yes oh. what happen is that I also applied for mechanical engineering in unilorin, so I am expecting their second batch in o
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Sirneij(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
tobland101:
angry guy wetin b ur ow.... u drink... here na for futa, if u wan talk about computer open thrend
Am so sorry bro,If I've stepped on ur toes! I just got disappointed in how Comp. Engr is being looked down upon...
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by brisstone(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sirneij:

thanks man....what really brought about my question is that I also applied for
mechanical engineering in unilorin, so I am expecting their
second batch but I have already been offered computer engineering by futa
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Elxandre(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
bamdelarf:
guy...take am easy...u guys wey no go knw wat prsn dey tok...go dey yawn rubbish...do u knw why i sed dat....go learn jawe....too rude of u...grin
tongue
accept your ignorance.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Tomimerix97(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
lolz
you are welcome
am also in your shoes
had 226 in jamb and 68 in post jamb
applied for mechanical
later change to mining mining and agric eng
still lookin up to GOD OOOOOOO What! Like seriously wats going on now? Its really unfair..............buh do u tink we can still be admitted?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Febby9(m): 12:34am On Nov 19, 2015
brisstone:

lolz...yes oh. what happen is that I also applied for mechanical engineering in unilorin, so I am expecting their second batch in o
...Me too..I really love government as a sub in ss3...Was best in Civi and also could nt qualify for government race cuz dey introduced government to us in ss3.....So I fell in love with it...nd wanted to study International Relations and Also major in Business Activities for Economy Growth.....Buh all duz one na rubbish for jamb side......so sad jamb dealth wiv me last yr...buh I dealth wiv dem diz yr sha...buh I just chose d available. ...nt preferable....
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Febby9(m): 12:34am On Nov 19, 2015
brisstone:

...Me too..I really love government as a sub in ss3...Was best in Civic and also could nt qualify for government race cuz dey introduced government to us in ss3.....So I fell in love with it...nd wanted to study International Relations and major in Business Activities for Economy Growth.....Buh all duz one na rubbish for jamb side......so sad jamb dealth wiv me last yr...buh I dealth wiv dem diz yr sha...buh I just chose d available. ...nt preferable....
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 19, 2015
FUTA
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by tob99(f): 6:42am On Nov 19, 2015
mornin guys any udate yet on d sup list
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by NezerLawren: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2015
tob99:
mornin guys any udate yet on d sup list

do u tink there will ever b a supp list?
I doubt it

Futa ain't releasing any supp list?

so make wise use of ya tym... o gal... tym waits for not only man BT woman join
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2015
NezerLawren:
observing Futa jejely...
planning with ISIS and Boko Haram...

preparation in progress...

...loading..... 65%.....

Futa u Berra gimme admission b4 I do d unthinkable ooo

those DAT have ear... u Berra listen ooo
oga oya link me up make i join.Hmmmmm,futa go c trouble!
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by olahnreywahdzu: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2015
tolaxin:

it is on its way
tell am mk e pass short cut....
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2015
Story,story...?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by NezerLawren: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2015
Polarbite:
oga oya link me up make i join.Hmmmmm,futa go c trouble!
Oga Mi, if u wan link up, u go 1st kolet form #4,300, travel all d way to akure, kolet anoda form #10,000... kon still kolet anoda form #6,000...afta u don add d amount 2geda, den u go kon 1st multiply am with 1st, 33,000....

d amount wey u get nah d amount of explosives Futa go account for....

if u can do DAT accurately... then my broda, u are in...

$π£#
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2015
NezerLawren:

Oga Mi, if u wan link up, u go 1st kolet form #4,300, travel all d way to akure, kolet anoda form #10,000... kon still kolet anoda form #6,000...afta u don add d amount 2geda, den u go kon 1st multiply am with 1st, 33,000....

d amount wey u get nah d amount of explosives Futa go account for....

if u can do DAT accurately... then my broda, u are in...

$π£#
looooooooool! Futa go kil me wit Ak47,me no rdy 2 die oooo.#sucidemission/missionimpossible
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2015
Polarbite:
Story,story...?
Guy, any news on d supplementary list??
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2015
MidasTouche:
Guy, any news on d supplementary list??
eh?! Supp list ke! Me don't knw anytn abt dat oo!!
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by themmzy(f): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2015
I heard another list was coming out 4 the new post utme.. Wanted to ask If anybody ave heard anything
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2015
themmzy:
I heard another list was coming out 4 the new post utme.. Wanted to ask If anybody ave heard anything
yup! But i heard 'twas 4 d cocites.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Polarbite:
yup! But i heard 'twas 4 d cocites.
How soon will it be released
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by ennybee18: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2015
Pls help me i can't check my admission status since yesterday it keeps telling me invalid registration number. Can someone please explain to me wats happening.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by isholad1: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Please, u guys to visit this site please http://theyouthjob.com/?ref=9278 Na beg I dy beg... U will also benefit from it
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by andychinzy: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
I want to know about comp science, how lucrative is it in NIGERIA. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS AND OPPORTUNITIES YOU CAN GET BY STUDYING COMP SCIENCE. NEED YOUR COMMENTS AND ADVISES. WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by tree63: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Join | Invite | Earn

TheYouthJob Inc is a large-scale marketing and referral company in the United States of America. It was founded in 2010 and paying its members for doing tasks and activities which are given to them. Join the website and perform your task to get earn. There is no any fee, no any membership fee and no any paid thing. All is free... The main thing is your passion to the completion of task and promote to the friends.

If you are student, un-employed, use internet daily ?
You use facebook, Google+ or twitter ? YES

Then you can earn every month from TheYouthJob up to 500$ daily

Earn 5$ for every link visit / opening by your friend

http://theyouthjob.com/?ref=9112
Kindly register via the link above & start enjoying the benfits
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
MidasTouche:
How soon will it be released
hlo midas? Hopefully ds week i heard,bt i wut want 2 gve pple hypertnsn sha oo because i b cocite 2 so let's wa8 and c.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by baye2023(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Any economics fresher here pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (172) (Reply)

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.