Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session - Education (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session (402991 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Stanyvic(m): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
welcome to page 149 grin
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
andychinzy:
I want to know about comp science, how lucrative is it in NIGERIA. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS AND OPPORTUNITIES YOU CAN GET BY STUDYING COMP SCIENCE. NEED YOUR COMMENTS AND ADVISES. WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT
Comp sci is a very good course, if you really love it, go for it. Its got many benefits, and you can work in a lot of places. One of the top lucrative career in the world
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by lumenafrica: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
Watch Alvan Ikoku federal college of education students

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s-uSPua8jk
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by FolabiCash: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
brisstone:

thanks man....what really brought about my question is that I also applied for
mechanical engineering in unilorin, so I am expecting their
second batch but I have already been offered computer engineering by futa
Been seeing pple talk and all but I'll say it the way it is , in this Nigeria, Computer engineering can be learned but having a degree gives you a bigger edge. I don't want to go castigating a course you've just been admitted into but its good to know what and what is not , as it is in Nigeria, computer science students gets the pay and the computer engineering work their ass outs , you just have to be creative and learn ther parts of computer shii and be creative to make a pay with that course...
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by olahnreywahdzu: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
plz is d supplementary list out
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by slyman001: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Has anyone paid acceptance fee
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by olahnreywahdzu: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
is it true guys...saw it on myschool.com.ng

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by NezerLawren: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Polarbite:
hlo midas? Hopefully ds week i heard,bt i wut want 2 gve pple hypertnsn sha oo because i b cocite 2 so let's wa8 and c.
is it true that dere will b list for COCITES too?
huh
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by 1Odedeji(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
olahnreywahdzu:
is it true guys...saw it on myschool.com.ng
You're damn funny.
You can see it and you're asking if its true,
What else do you want,,,, abeg ooooo
grin
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
NezerLawren:
is it true that dere will b list for COCITES too? huh
eheh? So u hav gven up? Sure dere will...
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
NezerLawren:
is it true that dere will b list for COCITES too? huh
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by oreoluwaAM: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hello good day everyone my name is oreoluwa I also took the suppementary admission exam I scored 56% going for human Anatomy and presently the list is out perhaps, I was wondering if another list is sti gonna show face or I should just clear my mind off FUTA
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
lumenafrica:
Watch Alvan Ikoku federal college of education students

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s-uSPua8jk
those ds av anytn 2 do wit futa's admsn...? I tot as much.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
cool
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by oreoluwaAM: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Pls I need someone to reply me please!
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Tomimerix97:
lolz
you are welcome
am also in your shoes
had 226 in jamb and 68 in post jamb
applied for mechanical
later change to mining mining and agric eng
still lookin up to GOD OOOOOOO What! Like seriously wats going on now? Its really unfair..............buh do u tink we can still be admitted?

hopefully I pray shocked
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
mrpackager:

hopefully I pray shocked
we all gonna b admtd,i'm sure of dat!
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by NezerLawren: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Polarbite:
my boss... no blame me nah... u of all pple ought to undastand my plight wella... ko easy nah...

well, hope dey show us some mercy without delay...

I
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Elxandre(m): 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
oreoluwaAM:
Hello good day everyone my name is oreoluwa I also took the suppementary admission exam I scored 56% going for human Anatomy and presently the list is out perhaps, I was wondering if another list is sti gonna show face or I should just clear my mind off FUTA
Nobody knows if any list is still coming.

I suggest you just continue with your life, and if anything positive happens, you celebrate.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
oreoluwaAM:
Pls I need someone to reply me please!
Move on. U might be admitted sha... but take ur mind off it
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Elxandre(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
FolabiCash:

Been seeing pple talk and all but I'll say it the way it is , in this Nigeria, Computer engineering can be learned but having a degree gives you a bigger edge. I don't want to go castigating a course you've just been admitted into but its good to know what and what is not , as it is in Nigeria, computer science students gets the pay and the computer engineering work their ass outs , you just have to be creative and learn ther parts of computer shii and be creative to make a pay with that course...
It is wrong to say computer engineering can be learned bro.
Are you saying those roadside repairers know anything about building a microprocessor chip or Robotics for example?
Nigeria is just underdeveloped, I'd say..

www.grantham.edu/student-newsletter/most-lucrative-college-degrees/

Look at that link, Computer engineering graduates earn as much in advanced countries.
I would travel out of Nigeria if i had a computer engineering degree though.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
NezerLawren:

my boss... no blame me nah... u of all pple ought to undastand my plight wella... ko easy nah...

well, hope dey show us some mercy without delay...

I
lol,no p bro.Sheybi i tod y'all dat we gna resume lst yr?! U dn c am nw? Na only regtn dy dey do!
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Sirneij(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
FolabiCash:

You're undoubtedly wrong! You might be correct as per yourself but not to anyone here! How would you say one can learn Computer Engineering? Hell no!!! You should have also said Electricians are Electrical Engineers as well! For where? You might have been saying nothing but the truth before but in this one, I believe wholeheartedly that you're Clueless!
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by tolaxin(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
Elxandre:

Are you saying those roadside repairers know anything about building a microprocessor chip or Robotics for example?

Look at that link, Computer engineering graduates earn as much in advanced countries.

exactly what I was thinking..
some people even compare road side mechanics with mechanical engineers..

It's really amusing how most jambites have mistaken engineering for apprenticeship
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sirneij:

You're undoubtedly wrong! You might be correct as per yourself but not to anyone here! How would you say one can learn Computer Engineering? Hell no!!! You should have also said Electricians are Electrical Engineers as well! For where? You might have been saying nothing but the truth before but in this one, I believe wholeheartedly that you're Clueless!
U guyz shud stop arguing jare! We dey stil dey wait 4 list o.If una wan debate u cn create anoda thread and am sure u wud get alot of followrs.Abeg*prostrating*
tolaxin:

exactly what I was thinking..
some people even compare road side mechanics with mechanical engineers..
It's really amusing how most jambites have mistaken engineering for apprenticeship
U guyz shud stop arguing jare! We dey stil dey wait 4 list o.If una wan debate u cn create anoda thread and am sure u wud get alot of followrs.Abeg*prostrating*
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by diamond42: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
am kinda tired of dis incessant debate.....c elxander wy b unadmittd cocite dy board argumnt train.......me jst dy watch God as e dy construct our admission......guys lets b prayrfl n leave dbate till we enta futa............BLESS
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
diamond42:
am kinda tired of dis incessant debate.....c elxander wy b unadmittd cocite dy board argumnt train.......me jst dy watch God as e dy construct our admission......guys lets b prayrfl n leave dbate till we enta futa............BLESS

still wondering why futa no gimme anything with 68%
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Stanyvic(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
Elxandre:

After getting your degree here in Nigeria, just go for your masters outside the country...My brother the sky is your limit
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
diamond42:
Lol,na true u tok my bro.Don't worry lemme gve elxandr 12 strokes of kane.ELXANDRE!ELXANDRE!!ELXANDRE!!! Oya bring ur yash...
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Emnyte(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Pls how do i confirm my acceptance payment
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Elxandre(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Polarbite:
Lol,na true u tok my bro.Don't worry lemme gve elxandr 12 strokes of kane.ELXANDRE!ELXANDRE!!ELXANDRE!!! Oya bring ur yash...
Hehehe....
Odeshi....I don hide textbook under my boxers. grin
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Elxandre(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
diamond42:
Lol...
Very funny.

If we are fated for admission, we can't miss it.
God dey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (172) (Reply)

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.