Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,644 members, 7,865,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Haulage Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Haulage Business (772 Views)

In Uk But Wants To Go Into Haulage Business In Nigeria. Help And Advise Please? / Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? / I Want To Start A Container Haulage Business. I Need Your Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haulage Business by Mist100: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
I am sourcing funds from a set of partners to start a haulage business. The challenge now is I have little experience in this line of business.

For a starter what's the best approach to this business?
Re: Haulage Business by Elcemento(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
wow....you need to go the field. Theoretical explanations wont help you much. Get close to people who are into it, it also depends on the type of haulage. I'm into cement distribution and i know those transporters make a whole lot of money from us.It's a good business with it's own challenges.

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Haulage Business by Mist100: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Thanks elcemento. I was actually looking at brokerage services; were I will serve as an intermediary between truck owners and customers before acquiring mine. other comments are appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Haulage Business by Dexmars(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
When the time comes for investors to come in....I'll be one pm away.

Nice concept!
Re: Haulage Business by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Like Elcemento said, it depends on the type of haulage, and it is the type of haulage that will determine the type of truck to buy.

Those in the haulage of Diapers, Biscuits and other packaged food items, use box body trucks

check out these opportunities:

https://www.nairaland.com/2023990/20-45-ft-box-body-trucks#28503070

https://www.nairaland.com/1796756/haulage-jobs-trucks

I am into haulage of construction materials; like Sand, Granite etc.... majorly into Sharp Sand haulage

Though i don't own the company, i work for someone, but I get clients for the trucks!

You can email me for more: texaslomo@gmail.com
Re: Haulage Business by Mist100: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
thanks to everyone. more contribution please.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Good Profit In Haulage Business / Tips For Smart People / Fiverr-ians, Where Are Your Fiverr Blogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.