Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Emeka Ike And A Movie Crew Don`t Know 21 + X - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Emeka Ike And A Movie Crew Don`t Know 21 + X (6019 Views)

50Cent To Feature On Emeka Ike's Movie / Nollywood Has Been Hijacked By Foreigners & TV Houses - Emeka Ike / Ramsey Nouah Vs Emeka Ike: Who Act Love Movies Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike And A Movie Crew Don`t Know 21 + X by ncpat(m): 1:16am On Dec 01, 2008
I watched a nigerian movie today being the 30th day november,2008.The movie was title THE KING AND I so there is this scene where the princess (CYNTHIA OKEREKE) had to remember back in the days at school when martins (EMEKE IKE) use to help her solve her assignment and it goes like this that she ran to martins for help on mathematics assignment and martins solve the maths by saying :
"5+4=9 then 9 x 7 =63 and 63 divided by 2 = 21 and 21 + x = 21x"

common men, those of you that knows maths very well, knows that 21 + x = x+21 or 21+x

so in a common sense all the crew of the movie including the director and which i believe EMEKA IKE and CYNTHIA OKEREKE is there too don`t know[b] 21+x[/b]
Re: Emeka Ike And A Movie Crew Don`t Know 21 + X by SisiJinx: 1:27am On Dec 01, 2008
Re: Emeka Ike And A Movie Crew Don`t Know 21 + X by ericoco: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2008
So with all the pompousity the guy(emeka ike) no even sabi book,

Olodo, grin
Re: Emeka Ike And A Movie Crew Don`t Know 21 + X by nedujizzy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2008
classical example why i dont waste my time watching those Nollywood shit put together,the producers and directors of these so called movies are simply incompetent and semi literate,
Re: Emeka Ike And A Movie Crew Don`t Know 21 + X by bigfather(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2008
But na script the guy dey follow naa. grin
Re: Emeka Ike And A Movie Crew Don`t Know 21 + X by nedujizzy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2008
thats exactly what am saying; the production crew of nollywood movies are all trash.
Re: Emeka Ike And A Movie Crew Don`t Know 21 + X by ncpat(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2008
big father or big mama if na script the guy dey read, so na who write am,if na ordinary person like me, i agree that one can make a mistake but the script left the hands of the original writer to some body in the movie industry known as EDITOR, PRODUCER,DIRECTOR  and host of others and they also watch the movie before distributions and selling so none of all this people that claims to be a professional in their duty can detect this costly mistake and there is a forum where they are saying 259 teachers got zero (0) in primary 4 examination. click link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-200154.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread / FG To Invest N75 Billion In Nollywood To Support Entertainment / The Contract Movie By Dyoungstar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.