Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g;radio Biafra Officially Launches FM Station In Rivers State. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g;radio Biafra Officially Launches FM Station In Rivers State. (3870 Views)

How To Make Your Own Online Radio/music Station And FM Station / List Of Radio Fm Station In Lagos / Which Fm Station Do U Listen To Most Often And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g;radio Biafra Officially Launches FM Station In Rivers State. by pazienza(m): 7:57am On Nov 30, 2014
If the modern Biafra would be only about Ndiigbo, then you lots must do the needful and rename it, the Republic of Alaigbo. Biafra, despite what the Nigerian propaganda machine want you to believe, was never an Igbo only affair, Biafra was an Eastern region affair, the majority of the people of the Eastern region through their representatives in the Eastern region consultative assembly, voted in favour of Biafra, all ethnic groups in the old eastern region were represented in that great assembly, even the British Intel report, found out that even at it's weakest moments, only one-third of the Eastern region. minorities would vote against Biafra, should a referendum be conducted in the Eastern minority areas.

Biafra was strictly. an Eastern region affair, that was why Ojukwu couldn't include the other half of Igboland in the Midwest region,into Biafra, immediately. Biafra was never an Igbo affair.

If we must resurrect Biafra, then we must not Igbonize it, we must leave the door open for other Eastern groups who wish to rejoin to enter without feeling any hindrance.

The only group I. personally would not want in Biafra 2.0, are the Ijaws, they belong with the itsekiris,Edos,Uhrobos,Isokos and the rest of other minorities in the Midwest.

2 Likes

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g;radio Biafra Officially Launches FM Station In Rivers State. by Donmarrius: 7:59am On Nov 30, 2014
SuperModerator:

oil?
that cheap liquid that the price keeps falling day by day.

that Biafra radio station should be banned, it promotes tribalism and economic succession
promoting tribalism you said?.
Did tribalism start today in Nigeria?.Radio Biafra,is for the propagation of our freedom.what you make of it,is irrelevant.
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g;radio Biafra Officially Launches FM Station In Rivers State. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2014
OP, in your rush to call Port Harcourt its "original" name, Iguocha, to rub it off of every oita of Westernization, you failed to realize the literal meaning of Iguocha. In Igbo, especially in this context, igu means land, while ocha means white. In other words, it is "land of the white." Does it mean the land was named after the high presence of the colonial masters?
I look forward to your answer. I want this to be a academic discourse.
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g;radio Biafra Officially Launches FM Station In Rivers State. by Chigold101(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2014
AJINATU:
BIAFRA SHALL RISE AGAIN

LONG LIVE THE ZIONIST REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA
what is Zionist? what does it mean? Why do you attach it to Biafra
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g;radio Biafra Officially Launches FM Station In Rivers State. by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2014
pazienza:
If the modern Biafra would be only about Ndiigbo, then you lots must do the needful and name it, the republic of Alaigbo. Biafra, despite what the Nigerian propaganda machine want you to believe, was never an Igbo only affair, Biafra was an Eastern region affair, the majority of the people of the Eastern region through their representatives in the Eastern region consultative assembly, voted in favour of Biafra, all ethnic groups in the old eastern region were represented in that great assembly, even the British Intel report, found out that even at it's weakest moments, only one-third of the Eastern region. minorities would vote against Biafra, should a referendum be conducted in the Eastern minority areas.

Biafra was strictly. an Eastern region affair, that was why Ojukwu couldn't include the other half of Igboland in the Midwest region,into Biafra, immediately. Biafra was never an Igbo affair.

If we must resurrect Biafra, then we must not Igbonize it, we must leave the door open for other Eastern groups who wish to rejoin to enter without feeling any hindrance.

The only group I. personally would not want in Biafra 2.0, are the Ijaws, they belong with the itsekiris,Edos,Uhrobos,Isokos and the rest of other minorities in the Midwest.
I agree with you 100%. Only that I would want the new republic to be strictly Igbo. The population should constitute Igbo speaking people from Igbanke in the western frontier to Izzi/Agbo clan in the northern frontier down to Opobo in the coastal frontier - a referendum can be conducted on Bonny. Republic of Alaigbo should be the name of this future country. Thanks.
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g;radio Biafra Officially Launches FM Station In Rivers State. by LORDI(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2014
Abegii,...ONE NIGERIA,stop wasting your time and money.
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g;radio Biafra Officially Launches FM Station In Rivers State. by Movesz(m): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2014
We need you ppl..every nigerian knows you are part of whats makes nija great..you ppl alone cant rule the world..believe me there will come a time when nigeria will rule the world..(see the bigger picture) 1nija 4life
Donmarrius:
Just as Bangladesh is bigger than some Asian countries,but is irrelevant on issues of discuss in the Asian world.
Size sometimes doesn't translate to strength.Allow us please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Video - Alingo + Happy Birthday Psquare / Which Of These Musical Instruments Do You Think Is Easier To Learn / Ola Dips Is The Best Yoruba Rapper. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.