Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done (3855 Views)

I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) / See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by orimsamsam(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
hopilo:
My state is OYO, it is APC state and nothing is done by the APC led goverment. GEJ is constructing Lagos Ibadan expressway but it is taking a long time
. Den if u are 4rm oyo u are an hypocrite. Tell me the past oyo state dat perform beta dan ajimobi

1 Like

Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by arsetalks(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

Instead of blaming Jonathan, you all should reprimand your underperforming state governors. Most roads in disrepair are STATE GOVERNMENT ROADS.
State allocations should serve their purposes...like mine has been.
I REPRESENT AKWAIBOM #UyoCityRocksBetterThanYours
The op wasn't talking about the state governors? You may start a thread about the state governors if you so wish.
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by Toktee(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

Instead of blaming Jonathan, you all should reprimand your underperforming state governors. Most roads in disrepair are STATE GOVERNMENT ROADS.
State allocations should serve their purposes...like mine has been.
I REPRESENT AKWAIBOM #UyoCityRocksBetterThanYours
chairman try to diffrenciate btw state and federal project,thank u
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by Toktee(m): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
ujoinme:
APC is welcome to campaign in Akwa Ibom But we wonder what they are going to tell Us here in Akwa Ibom:

1).Is it that they will build us roads? Akpabio has built 350 roads in Akwa Ibom has completed 1900km and more are underconstruction.A record that no Nigerian governor past or present has achieved in 7.5yrs in the history of this great country.

2a) will they tell us about bridges? we will turn around and say But the PDP government has built us 38 bridges and 5 flyovers in 7.5 yrs. thereby opening up our state for investments as there are no access roads to all LGAs in the state.

2b).Is it electricity? Akpabio has completed Ibom power plant that generates 191MW of electricity to the national grid and is currently expanding it to 600MW capacity, If states were allowed to generate electricity for their personal consumption without passing through the National grid. The 191MW Akwa Ibom Currently generates will be more than enough for the whole state.
Besides this Akpabio has succesfully collaborated with The FG and Mobil exxon Who are building a 500MW gas fired plant at QIT ibeno as we speak.
The govt of PDP has attracted private investor SEVEN ENERGY and SEPTA petroleum who have built and is currently processing 200million cubic ft of gas daily at Uquo, gas processing plant in Esit Eket. Thereby making our state able to supply adequate gas to fire our Ibom Power plant Alscon and also supply gas to the IPP in calabar and Unicem in calabar.

3). Are that going to tell us About Education? The PDP administration has instituted free amd compulsory education in the state and has built 4000 classroom blocks in 7 yrs and has also built a bi- campus state university that will graduate its first set 2015. and the FG has also established a federal Polytechnic in Akwa Ibom State.

4) Are they going to tell us about building us ports? The brand new Akwa Ibom international Airport is already functional and recieved the APC leaders Aircrafts when they came calling, The Ibaka deep seaport And Export processing zone is on course having recently passed all the FG evaluation and economic viability test and is set to be approved by the FEC for funding

5) Are they going to tell us about corruption? and we will look at their leaders in Atiku and Tinubu and scream these are the two most corrupt Nigerians in the history of corruption that we know, And we will ask How will these corrupt leaders stem out corruption in Nigeria?

6)Will they tell us about poverty in the land ?and we will tell their leaders that Akwa Ibom people were poorer when Gen. Buhari was the president of Nigeria, And we will ask, what new ideas has general buhari gained since then that will make Akwa Ibom people richer, And we will equally ask him to list the projects he sited in Akwa Ibom When he was in charge of PTDF where 80% of his projects were sited in the North eventhough 99% of the funding for PTDF was from SS.

7)Will they tell us about change? we will tell them that Akwa Ibom people have never seen the kind of uncommon transformation that we have witnessed in the past 10yrs under PDP.

We welcome APC to Akwa Ibom but it will be extremly difficult for them to get votes in Akwa Ibom Because they have no track record to campaign in Akwa Ibom And our people know that APC has no Agenda for Nigeria besides screaming corruption when indeed their leaders are the personification of Corruption.

Has PDP solved all the problems in Akwa Ibom? NO! but because of the track record of PDP in AKS we trust them to do more in the comming years and address issues they have been thin on,than vote a party that has no track record of accomplishing anything on ground in Our dear state.
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by Toktee(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
lekzyn:
MIND U EKITIS VOTED FOR FAYOSE OSHOKO DO NOT MEAN THAT ALL VOTED FOR HIM. I DONT AV ANY SYMPATHY FOR HIM BECAUSE OF HIS PAST RECORDS. IF U ARE FROM EKITI CAN U LIST GEJ ACHIVEMENTS IN THE STATE. NO INSULT, PLIS MATURE.
thank you,you really understand the topic of discussion.
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by Toktee(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Iam from Benue state,there is no single state of federal projects in benue,the only thing you see frm north bank to katsina ala is the posters of governor suswan,the road frm markurdi to gboko has become a death trap,frm yandev to bristol roundabout can best be discribe as wells,gboko to vandeikya is the same story,up till now benue has not connected to national grid,yet some editots are campaigning for pdp and jonathan in benue state.

1 Like

Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by Dapyem(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
pelvicky:
how will you recollet?

He make sure a free, fair and credible election is conducted by providing adequate security...he is a man of democracy...
If don't want this democracy to stop.

Jst joining the winning team by casting your vote for him come next year.
dear friend,am nt here for any argument but sincerely point to one federal govt project in osun
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by Toktee(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2014
APContherun:
Taraba State
He gave us Federal University Wukari
He gave us Jalingo-Garba Chede red (66 kms)
He repositioned TETfund which has improved infrastructure at the state owned tertiary institutions like TSU, COE Zing, Taraba Poly etc.
He gave us a 100 units housing estate at Mallum and facilitated the ongoing NLC sponsored 1000 housing units as Mayo Dasa and another one to takeoff in Mile Six next year.
What a blindman,coe,housing units etc all of them are state goverment projects,you can confirm that frm your commisioner for work in the state.
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by Toktee(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2014
I based in niger state,the situation here is the same.
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by Toktee(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Truth is bitter,even the owner of nairaland cannot point at what pdp/jonah have done in his state,but he is nt happy with my thread.
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by rozayx5(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
akpabio is building the 28km ikot ibritam - ikot ekara rd in my lga as we speak

ujoinme:
APC is welcome to campaign in Akwa Ibom But we wonder what they are going to tell Us here in Akwa Ibom:

1).Is it that they will build us roads? Akpabio has built 350 roads in Akwa Ibom has completed 1900km and more are underconstruction.A record that no Nigerian governor past or present has achieved in 7.5yrs in the history of this great country.

2a) will they tell us about bridges? we will turn around and say But the PDP government has built us 38 bridges and 5 flyovers in 7.5 yrs. thereby opening up our state for investments as there are no access roads to all LGAs in the state.

2b).Is it electricity? Akpabio has completed Ibom power plant that generates 191MW of electricity to the national grid and is currently expanding it to 600MW capacity, If states were allowed to generate electricity for their personal consumption without passing through the National grid. The 191MW Akwa Ibom Currently generates will be more than enough for the whole state.
Besides this Akpabio has succesfully collaborated with The FG and Mobil exxon Who are building a 500MW gas fired plant at QIT ibeno as we speak.
The govt of PDP has attracted private investor SEVEN ENERGY and SEPTA petroleum who have built and is currently processing 200million cubic ft of gas daily at Uquo, gas processing plant in Esit Eket. Thereby making our state able to supply adequate gas to fire our Ibom Power plant Alscon and also supply gas to the IPP in calabar and Unicem in calabar.

3). Are that going to tell us About Education? The PDP administration has instituted free amd compulsory education in the state and has built 4000 classroom blocks in 7 yrs and has also built a bi- campus state university that will graduate its first set 2015. and the FG has also established a federal Polytechnic in Akwa Ibom State.

4) Are they going to tell us about building us ports? The brand new Akwa Ibom international Airport is already functional and recieved the APC leaders Aircrafts when they came calling, The Ibaka deep seaport And Export processing zone is on course having recently passed all the FG evaluation and economic viability test and is set to be approved by the FEC for funding

5) Are they going to tell us about corruption? and we will look at their leaders in Atiku and Tinubu and scream these are the two most corrupt Nigerians in the history of corruption that we know, And we will ask How will these corrupt leaders stem out corruption in Nigeria?

6)Will they tell us about poverty in the land ?and we will tell their leaders that Akwa Ibom people were poorer when Gen. Buhari was the president of Nigeria, And we will ask, what new ideas has general buhari gained since then that will make Akwa Ibom people richer, And we will equally ask him to list the projects he sited in Akwa Ibom When he was in charge of PTDF where 80% of his projects were sited in the North eventhough 99% of the funding for PTDF was from SS.

7)Will they tell us about change? we will tell them that Akwa Ibom people have never seen the kind of uncommon transformation that we have witnessed in the past 10yrs under PDP.

We welcome APC to Akwa Ibom but it will be extremly difficult for them to get votes in Akwa Ibom Because they have no track record to campaign in Akwa Ibom And our people know that APC has no Agenda for Nigeria besides screaming corruption when indeed their leaders are the personification of Corruption.

Has PDP solved all the problems in Akwa Ibom? NO! but because of the track record of PDP in AKS we trust them to do more in the comming years and address issues they have been thin on,than vote a party that has no track record of accomplishing anything on ground in Our dear state.
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Imo: nothing

Lagos: painted the 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Imo: nothing

Lagos: painted the 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by Toktee(m): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
rozayx5:

akpabio is building the 28km ikot ibritam - ikot ekara rd in my lga as we speak

Na so una the take fail exams,i said federal gvt projects not state,read b4 you coment.

1 Like

Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by Toktee(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
The case in benue is pathetic and miserable
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by lionduke(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
I Am from ebonyi state. I just came back from France, I school there, I was happy when I landed and was received by my family at the AKANU IBIAM international airport Enugu. we traveled from the airport to ikwo my home town on a well tared road courtesy of the PDP federal and state government.
I was overwhelmed by the level of development in my village because of the new FEDERAL.UNIVERSITY NDUFU-ALIKE ikwo, ebonyi state.. I support the fresh air

3 Likes

Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by rozayx5(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Toktee:
Na so una the take fail exams,i said federal gvt projects not state,read b4 you coment.

what does the heading of the thread read ? is Akpabio not a PDP member

1 Like

Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by san316(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kogi State:
Stopped the dredging of river Niger.

Nothing

Nothing

Didn't attempt to impeach our dumb governor during the era of impeachment.

Nothing

And finally... NOTHING
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
Borno State— Jonathan gave us army, soldiers and JTF to terrorize and kill innocent citizen with an excuse of fighting bokoharam. He also gave my fellow colleagues death through the minister of interrupt during Immigration recruitment in March this year without any compensation.

1 Like

Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by wasiudvd(m): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
I live in Anambra, Awka precisely.
1. promise of 2nd Niger bridge.
2. promised to establish a working port in Onitsha
3. repair of onitsha - awka express road. when Tanoids go home for christmas dem go know whatz up.
4. Mama peace host the widows.
5. TAN rally - plenty miscreants turn ambassadors.
Plenty 2015 election posters. PDP ft. APGA

hin try.
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 03, 2014
Toktee:
What a blindman,coe,housing units etc all of them are state goverment projects,you can confirm that frm your commisioner for work in the state.
I do not want to call you a phoool but that's what you are.
I never said COE is a federal govt project but rather said the govt of Jonathan has repositioned TETfund which is improving infrastructures at both federal and state owned tertiary Institutions in the state. Perhaps you need to take a trip to the state to find out your self.
On housing, I do not need to take you on on that cos you are probably living with your parents so wouldn't know anything about mortgage loans being provided by the Federal Mortgage Bank for Nigerians to access the homes.
Next time pls, check before responding to comments so you don't get embarrassed.

2 Likes

Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by Toktee(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2014
rozayx5:

what does the heading of the thread read ? is Akpabio not a PDP member
And what does the body of the thread said,federal gvt projects in the state,if you dnt have one in ur state,there is no shame for that ok
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by Toktee(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2014
APContherun:

I do not want to call you a phoool but that's what you are.
I never said COE is a federal govt project but rather said the govt of Jonathan has repositioned TETfund which is improving infrastructures at both federal and state owned tertiary Institutions in the state. Perhaps you need to take a trip to the state to find out your self.
On housing, I do not need to take you on on that cos you are probably living with your parents so wouldn't know anything about mortgage loans being provided by the Federal Mortgage Bank for Nigerians to access the homes.
Next time pls, check before responding to comments so you don't get embarrassed.
HA,do i hear you said get emberrased,no i dnt thnk so,you are the one emberasing urself on a public forum,the op clearly state that u shuld mention ur state and the federal projects executed by pdp/jonah govt,and here are you calling ceo,housing project that is based in jalingo,elephant projects embarked on by suntai b4 he went nut,,you do nt made any meaning at all,you were just mixing state and federal gvt.
Sideline the state projects,what we need here are federal projects in ur state.
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by rozayx5(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2014
Toktee:
And what does the body of the thread said,federal gvt projects in the state,if you dnt have one in ur state,there is no shame for that ok

lik the completed east west rd?
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2014
Toktee:
HA,do i hear you said get emberrased,no i dnt thnk so,you are the one emberasing urself on a public forum,the op clearly state that u shuld mention ur state and the federal projects executed by pdp/jonah govt,and here are you calling ceo,housing project that is based in jalingo,elephant projects embarked on by suntai b4 he went nut,,you do nt made any meaning at all,you were just mixing state and federal gvt.
Sideline the state projects,what we need here are federal projects in ur state.
You are too dull to be engaged, I will not let you rot in your ignorance cos it's my duty to enlighten you.
To start with I never said Jonathan built College of Education Zing, but that he has repositioned TETfund an intervention agency of the Federal Govt to improve infrastructure in Nigerian tertiary institutions. It's without doubt that without the intervention of TETfund many state owned tertiary institutions would have collapsed. At COE Zing, TETfund has built many projects in the last three years. Take a trip to the state and see for yourself.

On housing while the majority of the housing projects like the ones at Mayo Dassa and Mile Six are private sector projects the fund to access them by civil servants are provided by the Federal Mortgage Bank. Tell me how an ordinary civil servant would have afforded #7m if not through the mortgage loans made possible by the Federal Govt? The housing estate at Mallumis purely an FG project completed but awaiting commissioning.
Taraba State has also benefited from the multi million naira grain silos ben built across the country, what else do you want? I advice once again talk about things and areas you know very well so you don't disgrace yourself.

1 Like

Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by EldaTimba(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2014
Ondo State
Federal polytechnic ile oluji
Benin/Ore road
NDDC projects(jetties and blocks of class rooms)
Free and Fair election(2012 guber election)
Signing of Ilesha/akure express road dualization.

@OP, you aren't smart! I chose to list only GEJ achievement not PDP achievements. We were instructed to list either GEJ or PDP achievement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by ITbomb(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2014
Rep AK,

I can't really say FG has done much or is expected to do much in Akwa Ibom, I had a discussion with an aide to a Federal Minister where he said that FG seems to handle more projects in states that have less economic advantage in terms of revenue and most of them are in the North.

FG projects I have seen includes :
1. Fully completed Akwa Ibom side of the East West road (with 3 bridges).
2. Payment to State government for constructing the Itu federal highway from Uyo.
3. Federal Polytechnic

The only thing I'm waiting on the FG to do for Akwa Ibom is to approve counterpart funding of the Ibaka seaport development, if this is done, I don't think we would need any other thing from FG as the state government has so far delivered on infrastructure developments, now waiting for human development from the next administration
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by sluvy4tune(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2014
ITbomb:
Rep AK,

I can't really say FG has done much or is expected to do much in Akwa Ibom, I had a discussion with an aide to a Federal Minister where he said that FG seems to handle more projects in states that have less economic advantage in terms of revenue and most of them are in the North.

FG projects I have seen includes :
1. Fully completed Akwa Ibom side of the East West road (with 3 bridges).
2. Payment to State government for constructing the Itu federal highway from Uyo.
3. Federal Polytechnic

The only thing I'm waiting on the FG to do for Akwa Ibom is to approve counterpart funding of the Ibaka seaport development, if this is done, I don't think we would need any other thing from FG as the state government has so far delivered on infrastructure developments, now waiting for human development from the next administration

Where is the federal polytechnic locatelocated?

We are talking about completed project
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by otokx(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
@ITbomb

Truly Akwa Ibom needs human development, the first thing that comes to mind is house help when Akwa Ibom is mentioned, lots of good crafts man too, plumber and carpenter here in Port Harcourt are AK guys, the tailor too though Hausas are entering that line.
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by lilflipnerd: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
lionduke:
I Am from ebonyi state. I just came back from France, I school there, I was happy when I landed and was received by my family at the AKANU IBIAM international airport Enugu. we traveled from the airport to ikwo my home town on a well tared road courtesy of the PDP federal and state government.
I was overwhelmed by the level of development in my village because of the new FEDERAL.UNIVERSITY NDUFU-ALIKE ikwo, ebonyi state.. I support the fresh air
go back to France
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by otokx(m): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Port Harcourt

The east west road is 60% complete, Airport 40% complete.

Electricity bill has improved by more than 100% whereas Electricity supply is 10%. At UNIPORT/CHOBA/ALUU/MGBUOBA Electricity supply is 0%
Re: Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done by Orunto: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wrong approach! Ask the Minister of Information to list for Nairaland what the FG has done in each state of the Federation. Example: Ore-Lagos-Road is done in Edo, Ondo, Ogun and Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Intonation As He Speaks During Presidential Rally / Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert / Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.