Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra (3862 Views)

. / US Finally Reacts To Agitations For Biafra / Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Truth4eva: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
We all know that biafrans want to get their frredom. We can also attest to the fact that the almalgamation expired in 2014, after it lasted for 100 years. The hausas/fulanis and yorubas desire that 'One Nigeria' should continue, while biafrans find it needful to secede from Nigeria. The humble question is: Why do hausas/fulanis and yorubas really want 'one Nigeria' with biafrans? You can also suggest possible solutions to this agitation for freedom by biafrans.
MoDs should not delete this thread so that people can air their views on the possible solutions.
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by johnmark1234(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by merry02(m): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Equal treatment ll settle the issue!

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
D only tin igbos have clamoured for since 1970 is equality.

Now it might be too late cuz dey Dnt want equality again.

11 Likes

Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Truth4eva: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
merry02:
Equal treatment ll settle the issue!
Sincerely,do you think that nigerian leaders will do this?
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Truth4eva: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
chuna1985:
D only tin igbos have clamoured for since 1970 is equality.

Now it might be too late cuz dey Dnt want equality again.
So the only thing they need is biafra, right?
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Truth4eva: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
johnmark1234:
Ok
Is this an answer to the question, or don't you want a lasting solution to this agitation by biafrans?
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
all this biafrogs them watin nah
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by GstringAngela(f): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Why is Senator Ike Ekeremadu, the higest ranking ibo politician in Nigeria not saying anything about biafra?

Why is Professor Joy Ogwu, an ibo woman, who is the current President of the United Nations Security Council not saying anything about biafra?

Why is that only online miscreant like namdi kanu and his radio Biafra goons are the only one ranting about Biafra.

There is no one stopping the ibos from going to Biafra. Pack your filthy load from every region in Nigeria and head back to iboland. There aint no one stopping you

7 Likes

Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by huptin(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Biafra agitation is not yet a problem, the promoters are just making noise here and there, no concrete steps have been taken, so far just ''mere online noise''. when it becomes a problem we will begin to look for solutions.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by teepsee(f): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
GstringAngela:
Why is Senator Ike Ekeremadu, the higest ranking ibo politician in Nigeria not saying anything about biafra?

Why is Professor Joy Ogwu, an ibo woman, who is the current President of the United Nations Security Council not saying anything about biafra?

Why is that only online miscreant like namdi kanu and his radio Biafra goons are the only one ranting about Biafra.

There is no one stopping the ibos from going to Biafra. Pack your filthy load from every region in Nigeria and head back to iboland. There aint no one stopping you
seriously you expected them to talk? Do you know there are holding positions in government. I'm sure you do, yet you expect them to talk. My dear rethink

3 Likes

Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by teepsee(f): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
huptin:
Biafra agitation is not yet a problem, the promoters are just making noise here and there, no concrete steps have been taken, so far just ''mere online noise''. when it becomes a problem we will begin to look for solutions.
that's why boko boys are Still killing innocent lives. Brigade approach to everything

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nigeria is a forced union of pple made possible by the fire arm of a british man called lugard. Yet , some mofos are ready to kill themselves to maintain the forced contraption.

3 Likes

Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Omololu007(m): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
teepsee:
seriously you expected them to talk? Do you know there are holding positions in government. I'm sure you do, yet you expect them to talk. My dear rethink
if dis pple dont talk for u guys,who will talk den?
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Omololu007(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truth4eva:
We all know that biafrans want to get their frredom. We can also attest to the fact that the almalgamation expired in 2014, after it lasted for 100 years. The hausas/fulanis and yorubas desire that 'One Nigeria' should continue, while biafrans find it needful to secede from Nigeria. The humble question is: Why do hausas/fulanis and yorubas really want 'one Nigeria' with biafrans? You can also suggest possible solutions to this agitation for freedom by biafrans.
MoDs should not delete this thread so that people can air their views on the possible solutions.
my question to you is dat,how are the yorubas and hausa stoppin ibos fro gettin biafra?
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by teepsee(f): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Omololu007:
there are people. Only they don't see the needs to talk yet. After all, no good thing has ever resulted through fighting.
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Truth4eva: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Omololu007:
my question to you is dat,how are the yorubas and hausa stoppin ibos fro gettin biafra?
Did my post say Ibos? I wrote biafrans. The issue about biafra should be looked into by the nigerian leaders. You know how funny nigerian leaders can be. They won't address matters when they are glowing, but will want to quench them when they form fire.
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Truth4eva: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
kingsolex:
all this biafrogs them watin nah
Lol
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Truth4eva: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
GstringAngela:

Is this how to address the issue at hand. Instead of finding solutions, you are here with insults and hate. Have you really understood what biafrans are agitating for? Nigerians don't know how to settle matters when they have not yet escalated. Do you know if some of these politicians admire their agitation secretely? Nobody can tell who is who!

1 Like

Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by 7lives: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Omololu007:

They need to blame somebody for their sorry condition, they secretly want Biafra with south south, because they know Yoruba will still not agree with them.
Unfortunately for Biafrans, sub Yoruba folks who have the mindset of SW are also in SS, the Edo, Uhurobo, Itshekiri,and Ilaje people will sabotage Biafra 'cause they will not willingly agree to play minority in a new country, they already experience this in the first Biafra experiment and they are wary of Biafrans.
The only way Biafra will work is if the entire southern Nigeria will agree to pull out together and later split up and Yoruba did not see anything wrong with Nigeria, they will rather have true federalism.
In the last 16 years the Biafrans were very active in the administration of this country, they went mute because things were going in their favor, the Yoruba on the other hand went to the drawing board to chart a way forward for themselves.
Yoruba have master the art of survival in Nigeria, why will they want to pull out? and why will Yoruba hold Biafra down when we are not relatives.
Yoruba will be happy to see Biafra succed provided they are ready to fight for it, Yoruba are not interested in fighting Biafra battle 'cause the whole idea of Biafra is borne out of selfishness, hatred, and lack of respect for others.
Yoruba want to integrate, Biafrans want disintegration the two cannot mix, Biafrans should rather look down south to see if they can convince their neighbors to agree with them 'cause the last time i checked, the sub Yoruba groups are saying " I NO BE IBO I BE DELTA, I BE EDO I NO BE IBO ".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Truth4eva: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
huptin:
Is this how you handle issues that come to you? Remember how boko haram activities began by Yusuf. You don't wait for little matters to become big problems before you address them.
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Truth4eva: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
teepsee:
Kudos to you for making a reasonable point
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by oluwalfa: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Biafra is THE SOLUTION
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Truth4eva: 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
teepsee:
that's why boko boys are Still killing innocent lives. Brigade approach to everything
I love this post. Nigerian leaders do not act fast when small matters come up, but turn around quickly to solve such matters when they might not do something tangible about them anymore

1 Like

Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Truth4eva: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Nigeria is a forced union of pple made possible by the fire arm of a british man called lugard. Yet , some mofos are ready to kill themselves to maintain the forced contraption.
What do you think should be done about this forced marriage?
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Truth4eva: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Omololu007:
According to Biafrans, they don't need these politicians to decide for them. They rather take their agitation for freedom to the outside world so that they will understand what they are fighting for.
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Truth4eva: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
oluwalfa:
Biafra is THE SOLUTION
If biafra is the solution, how do they go about this?
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by mikolo80: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truth4eva:
We all know that biafrans want to get their frredom. We can also attest to the fact that the almalgamation expired in 2014

grammar, who will bell the cat

, after it lasted for 100 years. The hausas/fulanis and yorubas desire that 'One Nigeria' should continue, while biafrans find it needful to secede from Nigeria. The humble question is: Why do hausas/fulanis and yorubas really want 'one Nigeria' with biafrans?

are you a learner. of course it's oyel moni

You can also suggest possible solutions to this agitation for freedom by biafrans.

equity and justice or igbo use their '1 talent cos I don't know why intelligent person will be playing soccer on football field and expect to who'

Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truth4eva:

What do you think should be done about this forced marriage?

People that wants to be on their own should be allowed to be.. Just like in marriage , a forced union never works. Its all going to be fight until one couple kills the other. Divorce is the best option
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
It should be nobody's busibess if any group wants to secede and another doesn't.
Anyone who wants to go should be allowed so to do.
Technically and legally, at the moment, there is no entity called Nigeria, it ceased to exist last year.
Basic common sense should've produced a referendum before the last elections to determine the perception of the groups that make up the country.
Without this, every other thing done is exercise in futility. The spirit of one nigeria has disappeared from the soul of many.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Omololu007(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truth4eva:

Did my post say Ibos? I wrote biafrans. The issue about biafra should be looked into by the nigerian leaders. You know how funny nigerian leaders can be. They won't address matters when they are glowing, but will want to quench them when they form fire.
see d yama yama u r sayin...hav a igala man,obudu,ogoni or hausa man eva refer to hiself as a biafran..so i am right wen i refer to ibo as biafran
Re: Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra by Truth4eva: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Omololu007:
see d yama yama u r sayin...hav a igala man,obudu,ogoni or hausa man eva refer to hiself as a biafran..so i am right wen i refer to ibo as biafran
You should not have singled igbos out as biafrans. There are other people that make up biafra. It is true that whenever biafra is mentioned people always think of it as igbo, which it is absolutely wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) / Aso Rock - Who Is This Man? (photo) / Agric Revolution: Bayelsa Partners CBN To Boost Food Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.