Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

December Is Here! How Do You Intend To Make It A Worthwhile? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / December Is Here! How Do You Intend To Make It A Worthwhile? (772 Views)

December Is Approaching; Some Things You Should Be Expecting. / Its A Month To Christmas: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Christmas? / Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

December Is Here! How Do You Intend To Make It A Worthwhile? by mrghost: 2:34am On Dec 01, 2008
well
As for me, I will like to meet Tope because I like her. and I promise to make her visit grandma in the village.
@tope
I will like you to be in heels, this will convince grandma to attest to our relationship.
Just tell me and I promise to Buy a book that you are interested in reading.
So we can read one chapter each night in bed with each of us taking turns to read out loud.
This can be a great alternative to television you know.
Re: December Is Here! How Do You Intend To Make It A Worthwhile? by arramyjay: 2:37am On Dec 01, 2008
Oh my my cheesy cheesy cheesy this is serious.

I am going camping with my sorority sisters club.
Re: December Is Here! How Do You Intend To Make It A Worthwhile? by H2O2: 2:39am On Dec 01, 2008
shegirl71:

Oh my my cheesy cheesy cheesy this is serious.

I am going camping with my sorority sisters club.

gangbangers united. girls gone wild naija style show toto show toto
Re: December Is Here! How Do You Intend To Make It A Worthwhile? by arramyjay: 2:43am On Dec 01, 2008
H2O2:

gangbangers united. girls gone wild naija style show toto show toto

Oh you again.would stop quoting me and just answer the question.
Re: December Is Here! How Do You Intend To Make It A Worthwhile? by chika98: 2:45am On Dec 01, 2008
Mrghost: This is called Internet stalking. Tope dis. . Tope dat. E don do na haba!
Re: December Is Here! How Do You Intend To Make It A Worthwhile? by mrghost: 2:57am On Dec 01, 2008
chika98:

Mrghost: This is called Internet stalking. Tope this. . Tope that. E don do na haba!
thanks for the orientation.

I believe you won't live this month gossiping.
Re: December Is Here! How Do You Intend To Make It A Worthwhile? by Ben13: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2008
let's beleive so
Re: December Is Here! How Do You Intend To Make It A Worthwhile? by luxiry(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2008
that one na god hands he dey
Re: December Is Here! How Do You Intend To Make It A Worthwhile? by Raymond88(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2008
I'll be at home watching tv shows and movies from the 80's!

(1) (Reply)

Nominate Your Mods Here / What Are Your Funny Quirks? / Uk Based Nigerians Travelling This Nov/dec/jan: Please Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.