Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? (1107 Views)

Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account / Seun, How About A Legal Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2007
Hi Seun, am just curious that’s why I decided to start this topic.
Do you intend to run Nairaland for a period of time or you intend to run it and pass it down to your generation. I.e. your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Nairaland would be a success if we can have members introducing their offspring into the forum what do you think?
Re: Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? by lovemajek(f): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2007
No, offsprings o, you want to corrupt the next hope of Nigeria, or what?
Re: Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2007
What do you mean by corrupt?

Don't you know that Nairaland is like a school where people come and learn?
Re: Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? by lovemajek(f): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2007
You're right, but we also share something about our other sides not to be known by our younger hopeful generations.
Re: Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2007
I agree, but those other side you’re talking about are our nasty sides and our dark sides; we won't want our children to know of these sides. But Nairaland has nothing to do with that; it’s just a discussion forum where people come and learn things.
Re: Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? by lovemajek(f): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2007
Yes, they should be given opportunity to creat their own adventures.
Re: Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? by HolinessM: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2007
stupid question.
Re: Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? by Seun(m): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2007
I will pass it on to my future limited liability company. wink
Re: Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2007
Good news.

It’s so good to hear that nairaland has a future.

Believe me, by God’s grace, when I get my own family I would introduce them all to nairaland. cheesy
Re: Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? by lovemajek(f): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2007
they will be welcome by me then.
Re: Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2007
Thanks

It would be my pleasure to introduce them to you smiley
Re: Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? by Octupus(f): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2007
Seun,
I am shocked to hear that you are the owner of this project.The reason,with all due respects,is that I have seen you place some posts that are unbefitting for the kind of mind that has initiated this wonderful website.

My advice is that u should limit yourself to educationally oriented inputs in whatever topic u wish to contribute to.Maintain some decency and limit yourself to issues rather than attacking individuals.That way you will maintain a decorum and integrity worthy of the CEO of this site.

Howbeit,keep up the good work.
Re: Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? by moondust(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2007
forever
Re: Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2007
Till death do us part
Re: Seun How Long Do You Intend To Run Nairaland? by remmie(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2007
Ah Octopus i agree with you oh my sister,
Seun you know what?
you see you know how but you don't know why and that is why will send back to school
whatever i put on to this forum or read from this forum doesn't mean thats the truth anyway
we all have our own individual truth, depending on which angle we are seeing it from.
in one word "nobody is teling you who you are, there are only telling you who they want you to and to not be"
so i am still catching fun here and NO LONG THING my broda.
as you said "you limited liability company"
there is limit to everything even the goods of life, na JEJE lipsrsealed cry grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Would You Ever Do This? / Port-harcourt City Is One Big Market Place. / I Told Her To Sworn With The Bible, She Did But When It Comes To My Turn:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.