Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise (29536 Views)

Ambode Abolishes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Exercise / Amina Mohammed Drives Bulldozer During Sanitation In Abuja Today (Photos) / Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by shikshark: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2014
comffy:

Mtchhhewwwwww. U r too saucy. Fool.
i will not dignify you by cursing u.....ill rather say happy sunday to you
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by shikshark: 8:21am On Nov 30, 2014
balash:

in all sincerity? can u rescue a recharge card the way u saw him doing with the big stick in the lil erosion? is it that ur eyes re too big to see and understand he was trying to get dirts been washed away by the erosion or your reliable source is as dumb like the stick he is using
live today..........
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by femi4: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

Femi go to church..
lol
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 30, 2014
oh shit ...governors don't clean gutters here in pakistan
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by kalaboyama: 8:34am On Nov 30, 2014
IF LEADERSHIP SHOULD TAKE THIS ROUTE, THEN NAIJA WILL BE A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL, CARRY GO FAYOSE

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by born2boink(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2014
I just imagine make him leg slid and he landed his head in that tin.

One thing I am sure about Fayose, not just publicity, even the guy fit sidddon for boys arena joke together, I sabbi ham wella.
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by tirex(m): 8:39am On Nov 30, 2014
wash
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2014
What fayose is doing is no big deal, many governors have done it before .........

what I'm against is the whole idea of monthly sanitation exercise... That exercise should be abolished
its a reminder of Millitary rule on us
do we really need to be forced to stay at home for 2 hours every last Saturday of the month before we clean our environment?

I don't have my facts but can anybody tell me of countries where this practice still exist I'm sure they are few and such countries are likely still under military rule or just coming out of one.

me think governors should make environmental laws that will make people clean their environment and establish agencies that will ensure good environmental sanitation practices instead of this playing to the gallery

what fayose is doing is actually an indictment that the state is dirty

Btw will fayose go out every sanitation day to clean gutters

only time will tell.
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2014
JECBOSS:
Fayose is the Man of the people
man of his people
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by Peterina(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2014
Oshokomole....!!!
God bless the land of honour!!!
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by Rexnegro(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2014
ochejoseph:
I prefer this man to the other man who sleeps in a 100millon naira bed ,
What do u about them n ekiti politics ? Smh
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by dammytosh: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2014
BigBizzy:
That one na work? Dressed like that? Taahhhh

What do u want him to wear ? Boxers ? Fayose is always the man of the people.

I watched him eat and serve prisoners on xmas day during his first tenure. The only problem he had was his percieved alignment to Atiku during Obasanjo's tenure.

I remember telling peeps here that he will beat his opponent hands down before the election, u guys tot it was about the rice.

He is a grassroot politician and will beat any candidate in Ekiti State.
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by dubienatti(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2014
Dis na him trade-mark..no b 4 show.
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2014
Tired of all this Pdp hypocrisy. End time time things.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by Okudiover(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin Where are his thugs? We need pics of his hooligans raiding law courts or the state house of assembly and not this picture of him dressed in a way that suggests that 30 minutes later he would be attending a political meeting. Nonsense politicians.
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by Doncolio(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2014
Mr Fayose, you do well. But next time make it more realistic than fanciful.

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by hyfr(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2014
omenka:
It is either Fayose is a damn fool or just too idle and needs some form of distraction. Using a rake would have made him appear more serious. Omisiore's corn gobbling pictures to me carry better messages than this. Alt least they tell us the man is darn Greedy whereas this one tells us Fayose is foolish.

Anyway, foolishness is a PDP thing.
Baba omenka where u go since?
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by Kassidy90(m): 10:14am On Nov 30, 2014
Well am not a fan of Fayose but as a leader you dnt point finger telling people what to do, you show them how to do it, public stunt or not well done AY..
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by Ferebiekun: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2014
This is nothing but a cheap publicity stunt; if we choose to be so generous to call it a "stunt". If he meant business, he ought to put on shorts, role his sleeves, and sweat for hours like any other man who is serious about sanitation.
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by lastpage: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2014
JECBOSS:
Fayose is the Man of the people

So whenyou want to clear drainage, you will use one long stick.... shocked shocked

Not even a Rake or Shovel?

And you will wear a French Jacket with a Police Security to boot? shocked shocked

I tell you one thing, this THUG thinks he is smart.... but the problem lies in the hungry people of Ekiti state.... WHO SOLD THEIR FUTURE FOR A BAG OF RICE AND ONE TIN OF GROUNDNUT OIL!

#StomachInfrastructure

Yeye dey smell, big time! Humility my black bottom.

Lastpage!
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by victor08(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2014
[size=18pt]The clown Governor is deceiving people with his publicity stunts.

I still don't know why Nigerians choose crooks and indiscipline folks to rule them.

Fayose will only end up stealing more money than he did the first time, but from his body language he hasn't learnt his lessons.[/size]
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by onosprince(m): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2014
@OP Why u use instagram filter before u post the pic na?
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2014
Fayose is like his godfather. they respect buildings,cars...than lives. Kill everyone but build houses,roads & do sanitation
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2014
That guy is very good at handling any object that is shappened like gun

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by seguno2: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2014
ceo4eva:
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, clearing dirt in a drainage during the Governor's outing to inspect the monthly sanitation exercise in Ado Ekiti yesterday.
Could this be a sign of humility, service and leadership by example or just a publicity stunt?.....

I have to say that it is not a sign of any of what you listed.
It is simply a sign of executive stupidity shocked

Should there even be an OPEN drainage (gutter) in the first instance?
How many open gutters did Ayo Fayose see when he was hustling (I am being very lenient here) in the UK
So it is very shameful, first of all that such exists in his state and he gleefully does a photo-op of cleaning it rather than covering it up!

Secondly, is this not the work of Local Government workers who should do it very REGULARLY based on having adequate numbers EMPLOYED and appropriately SUPERVISED while being properly MOTIVATED with a good wage promptly paid as is done in the diaspora places.

If we are reasonable we should not even praise any governor for doing such instead of ensuring that a SYSTEM is in place that ensures our surroundings OUTSIDE our own house is kept clean at all times by those who should be employed to do such a job.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by Ninilowo(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2014
STUNT.
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by alajimeche: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Na wash!!!. By the time Fayose will finish Ekiti people they will not know what hit them.The publicity stunt is just too much.
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by piagetskinner(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Publicity somersault
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by Bitojoe(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Chai,@op. You have started telling us lying here.this pix was taking on Tuesday where he will construct bridge so as to avoid flood.and not on sanitation day which is on Saturday. So stop lying.
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by echibuka: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Fayose for PRESIDENT 2019||||||||||||
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by Pelupelu: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
omenka:
It is either Fayose is a damn fool or just too idle and needs some form of distraction. Using a rake would have made him appear more serious. Omisiore's corn gobbling pictures to me carry better messages than this. Alt least they tell us the man is darn Greedy whereas this one tells us Fayose is foolish.

Anyway, foolishness is a PDP thing.

We understand your pains... Keep ranting

EKSU Students will never forget him for the reduction in their tuition fee.
Re: Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise by sinach101(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
who is the nigga trying to deceive... dress like dis wit a clean stick outside this villa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed / Army Promotes Warrant Officer, Garba Abdullahi To Captain (Photo) / Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.