Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

A Nairalander's Review Of The New And Awesome Tecno H6(pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander's Review Of The New And Awesome Tecno H6(pictures) (1061 Views)

Anxiety As FG Completes Review Of Mtn’s N34bn License / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor / Review Of Payoneer Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Review Of The New And Awesome Tecno H6(pictures) by Geenickel(m): 5:14am On Nov 30, 2014
hoho...nice day peepz..i just decided to share my personal review of the new tecno h6,other than reviews that are posted on various blogging sites...*hope it helps.

CAMERA...
i starred with this u knw y?cos am a photo freak.and the image quality if this fone is just out of this world.with an 8.0mp(with auto focus and an awesome blinding flash)rear camera,and 2.0mp front camera,picture lovers like my self would neeeeeeva be disapointed.The image quality could b likened to the phantom series(Z).

MEMORY...
it comes with an inbuilt mem. capacity of 8gg+1gg for ROM.Also equipped with 1gg Ram for breath taking speed for the execution of tasks..
*doesn't come with an 8gg memory card only comes. wt d slot..(buyam put by ur self*winks*)

SIZE...
O.M.G ..this fone is extra slim(ultra slim)..really much more slimmer than the old series.I fell head over heels for thus fone on the first sight..#go get it pals....

PRICE...
it's QUALITY for a relatively CHEAP cost..
The fone costs 18.000...or 20.000 dependn on ur location..
*But mark my words..by this time next year,tge atrractive price of this device would have skyrocketed..when buyers must have realised the #hidden treasure in the mobile world..*hehehehe*.

AUDIO...
playn music on this fone is not an all-excitn experience sha..as it lacks great bass boosting effects(when musc is played over the tecno headset)
mayb gettn a diffrent headset would right rhe wrong....

COLOURS...
comes in glowing black and white colours respectively..

INPUT...
the fone comes wt swiftkey.apk...The keypad has awesome. similes of its own..predicts words well enough.. #cool.

SCREEN SIZE...
this pungw has a 4.5 inch screen size.... Up to 5.5 inches all round....
BODY...
comes with an amoled screen..
The return and menu sensor buttons are invisible(only when in use do they come on)..only d home key is visible in a squared shape shaa..given it a resemblance with the i-phone family&the all new phantom.z.

here are some pictures taken in d nyt tym..around 9.30..

*modified.
sorry this wasn't. supposed to.be posted here..#move pls.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The New And Awesome Tecno H6(pictures) by acenazt: 6:43am On Nov 30, 2014
M3 in a bigger size. with a little bit of memory and a slightly better camera and a new o.s. crap tecno

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank And KIA Partners On Auto Loan / What Should I Do In This Situation? / I Need Ideas On How To Employ Marketers Across The States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.