Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,551 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? (1321 Views)

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / Why Are We Scared Of Professing Our Faith In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2014
I find it so mind boggling,that human beings who all are going to die someday will fear death, wheares yeshua ha mashiach aka Jesus Christ,was killed @ 31 and he was not scared of dying!,Christians shouldn't be afraid of death but we should emulate martyrs and early Christians who laughed straight in face of death!
Re: If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by Princecalm(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2014
So many want to still enjoy life before death. Or we can simply say most people on earth have phobia for death.
Re: If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Princecalm:
So many want to still enjoy life before death. Or we can simply say most people on earth have phobia for death.
wow,throw more light
Re: If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by Princecalm(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
wow,throw more light
take a man for example who laboured very hard to get successful and you expect him to embrace death certainly not. Even the young ones fear death because they want to live so that they can become rich someday.
Re: If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by Macelliot(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I find it so mind boggling,that human beings who all are going to die someday will fear death, wheares yeshua ha mashiach aka Jesus Christ,was killed @ 31 and he was not scared of dying!,Christians shouldn't be afraid of death but we should emulate martyrs and early Christians who laughed straight in face of death!
@33 not 31.
Guy, e no easy.
If someone tell you that u will die. Am sure u will immediately rebuke him by saying, "I shall not die but Live."
Re: If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by acenazt: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2014
not everyone is scared of death man. I stopped being scared when I looked death in the Face. Almost died from Tuberculosis,Almost drowned and almost got killed by a bus.

1 Like

Re: If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by davien(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent,people don't fear death of their bodies but rather fear an end to the story of themselves....the end of their very existence and biography is what they fear...
Re: If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by Orunto: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2014
Genuine Christians are not afraid to die. Untimely death, i.e. death that is not acceptable to God, is not good. It is suicide. Christ's death was planned. He said to us that where he was going, we could not come until He prepared accommodations ready, then He would come to take us there. So, my dear, if, by your own carelessness, you die, it is suicide and a sin. You go to hell, where Judas is the porter. But if you are untimely ripped off by any of the many wicked athiests, witches, ignorant politicians, undemocratic governments either by their actions or inactions and other adversaries, you will go straight to Heaven, where Simon Peter is the Porter. And if you respect your elders(including you mamas and your papas) and God and you live to a ripe old age of 80+, you will also go straight to Heaven. KEEP GIVING GOD WHAT HE EATS.........PRAYERS! YOU AND I HAVE JUST READ ON THIS SAME NAIRALAND THAT GOD IS THE MASTER PLANNER OF ALL LIVES AND DEATHS, ALL ACTIONS AND INACTIONS, ALL INTERACTIONS AND SNOBBISHNESS AND ALL MOVEMENTS AND STILLNESS. MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH CORRECT UNDERSTANDING. IJN AMEN!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by McSterling(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
You sure Jesus wasn't scared? Remember his time in Gethsemane, how he prayed for the cup to pass? It baffles me that Jesus prayed so. Since he was mighty sure he was born for that purpose and would wake up barely 3 days later, why did he attempt to evade his very purpose?
Re: If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by rabimlomo: 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Probably scared of what is after death more.
Re: If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by Lianaluv(f): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
I think we humans are scared of how and where we are going to die not actually scared of death itself.

1 Like

Re: If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
Orunto:
Genuine Christians are not afraid to die. Untimely death, i.e. death that is not acceptable to God, is not good. It is suicide. Christ's death was planned. He said to us that where he was going, we could not come until He prepared accommodations ready, then He would come to take us there. So, my dear, if, by your own carelessness, you die, it is suicide and a sin. You go to hell, where Judas is the porter. But if you are untimely ripped off by any of the many wicked athiests, witches, ignorant politicians, undemocratic governments either by their actions or inactions and other adversaries, you will go straight to Heaven, where Simon Peter is the Porter. And if you respect your elders(including you mamas and your papas) and God and you live to a ripe old age of 80+, you will also go straight to Heaven. KEEP GIVING GOD WHAT HE EATS.........PRAYERS! YOU AND I HAVE JUST READ ON THIS SAME NAIRALAND THAT GOD IS THE MASTER PLANNER OF ALL LIVES AND DEATHS, ALL ACTIONS AND INACTIONS, ALL INTERACTIONS AND SNOBBISHNESS AND ALL MOVEMENTS AND STILLNESS. MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH CORRECT UNDERSTANDING. IJN AMEN!!!

Standing ovation for you joor! Tell them!
Re: If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
I'm not scared.
I just don't wanna die untimely or tragically.

That's all

2 Likes

Re: If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by naijaboiy: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
i'm not scared of death...i'm only scared of the manner in which it would take me away smiley
Re: If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by naijaboiy: 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I'm not scared.
I just don't wanna die untimely or tragically.

That's all
Is there really such a thing as untimely death?

How do we really define when someone dies 'untimely'?

Re: If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

Is there really such a thing as untimely death?

How do we really define when someone dies 'untimely'?

hmmmm....
I have asked my mum this question before
___ she said 70+ for a righteous Christian then about 10 more years for respecting your parents. Giving us 80+.

The bible made reference to grey hairs and old age a lot, so I think it is ideal to assume one should get old before dying.

1 Like

Re: If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by naijaboiy: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hmmmm....
I have asked my mum this question before
___ she said 70+ for a righteous Christian then about 10 more years for respecting your parents. Giving us 80+.

The bible made reference to grey hairs and old age a lot, so I think it is ideal to assume one should get old before dying.
Now this is from a religious aspect. Although everybody actually wants to live old before dying,,whether religious or not.

But if for example,,a young person dies...what makes his/her death untimely??

Is it just because of the fact that he/she did not reach that old age? I thought we were also made to learn that God can call us anytime. So if a young person dies(which means he/she is called by God),,why do we still label it as 'untimely'?
Re: If All Human Beings Will Die 1 Day,why Are We Scared Of Dying? by Clinton594(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Well we're scared of dying because we don't know what is out there.
So living the moment is preferable

(1) (Reply)

Why Did We Start Celebrating Christmas? / Adeboye Top Pastor's Election Bombshell! / Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.