Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (761545 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by akocce(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
Come o... Where all d Abuja people...?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by StPete: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
akocce:
probably d same guy dat offered Farcry 4 for my Horizon...

As in ehn, one cow was offering farcry4 in exchange for two games: watchdogs and MGS V. I jus weak. Some people are damn heartless

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by doomsdayII(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Anyone here still has FIFA 17 for sale?
Call me for buy ASAP. Serious buyer
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
StPete:

As in ehn, one cow was offering farcry4 in exchange for two games: watchdogs and MGS V. I jus weak. Some people are damn heartless
Fool Let me expose you here. Our chats will speak for itself. Shame on children here

6 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
More

6 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
StPete:

Judging from the chat, I wonder who's the cow there, Ofcourse that's you, SMH for dudes like you

3 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nonli1: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
StPete:

I've been following this thread for a while now. Guys like you and nocerrino are a disgrace to game swappers worldwide.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by MICHAELFROST(m): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
wow this thread is very interesting
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by StPete: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Betmaster3:
Fool Let me expose you here. Our chats will speak for itself. Shame on children here

You're such a stupid fellow. This is about the only time I'm ever gonna mention you cause you don't deserve my time. Now, the chat you posted, does it not reveal that you wanted two of my games in place of 1? If you have played the games I've offered, you could have politely said you didn't want my games and not tell me to give you both of my games in place of one of urs. You're a cheat and a dimwit. And so very immature.

5 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by StPete: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nonli1:
I've been following this thread for a while now. Guys like you and nocerrino are a disgrace to game swappers worldwide.

Do not make me insult you for dis statement. Do not be foolish enough to jump to conclusions wen u don't know the least of it
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
StPete:

You're such a stupid fellow. This is about the only time I'm ever gonna mention you cause you don't deserve my time. Now, the chat you posted, does it not reveal that you wanted two of my games in place of 1? If you have played the games I've offered, you could have politely said you didn't want my games and not tell me to give you both of my games in place of one of urs. You're a cheat and a dimwit. And so very immature.
Since i've opened ur nyash no need trading words wit u. Adios amigo
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
StPete:

Do not make me insult you for dis statement. Do not be foolish enough to jump to conclusions wen u don't know the least of it
Game beggar
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nonli1: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
StPete:

The chat said it all, you're the foolish one here. Quote me again and die
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by StPete: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
No where in this forum have I asked anyone to give me any games for free. If I can afford to buy my ps4 machine, I think I'll be boss enough to afford any goddamn game disc. The thought of piling up game CDs is irritating especially since I haven't sold off all the ones I bought on ps3.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nonli1: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Betmaster3:
Since i've opened ur nyash no need trading words wit u. Adios amigo
Lol, dnt mind the fo0l

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cao(f): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Betmaster3:
More
Okay, since this thread seems to be generating enough reports which I've left open because context and transparency are necessary in these kind of things, but y'all need to cool your jets.

As for that nonsense swap exchange rate, I no even get energy for y'all at all. Just...No. If I start my own talk now, na so somebody go report me [to me].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nonli1: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
StPete:
No where in this forum have I asked anyone to give me any games for free. If I can afford to buy my ps4 machine, I think I'll be boss enough to afford any goddamn game disc. The thought of piling up game CDs is irritating especially since I haven't sold off all the ones I bought on ps3.
You sound pained. Pele, stop crying, e don do

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by StPete: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nonli1:
The chat said it all, you're the foolish one here. Quote me again and die

And what did the chat say that is any different from what I said? Or because he was the first to post screenshots? You're such a toddler!

And just in case you don't know how to interpret screen shots, for the above posted screenshot, my conversation was in white while his was in green, now reread and tell me how ur stupid brain couldn't process the conversation.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
StPete:

And what did the chat say that is any different from what I said? Or because he was the first to post screenshots? You're such a toddler!
Post ur own screenshot na, i've given u T.K.O. I'm done with you
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by akocce(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
StPete:

can't blame dem sha... Dat may be d most recent good game dey have...
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Darksider131: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lolzzzz

Gaming section turning to comedy section

Gamers don't fight (if they wanna do,they take it to online multiplayer) not cursing each other like fucking lovers

(you niggas cursing each other like bitches (only cao is permited to curse here, you all know my reason ..lolzz)

you niggaz should learn how to laugh over things

Bonus: this is a gaming section not a romance section ...can someone make me a mod.

(Darksider)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Noccerino(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
akocce:
probably d same guy dat offered Farcry 4 for my Horizon...
He will soon call you a scammer too grin
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Noccerino(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
StPete:

Now u see what I saw, even though I know I let myself down by exchanging words with that guy, it's very clear that he lacks manners... He repeatedly called me a fool, an idiot despite the fact I didn't insult him. He's just a typical onitsha boy.
Hes quarrelling with four people at the same time on this thread. That speaks volhmes

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Noccerino(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nonli1:
Lol, dnt mind the fo0l
Oga stop impersonating, you are same person as betmaster
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nonli1: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Noccerino:

Oga stop impersonating, you are same person as betmaster
Cry me a river, run along lil kid.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Noccerino(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nonli1:
Cry me a river, run along lil kid.
Busted
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cao(f): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Oi! Nonli1! Enough. I see you're already suffering from a very long ban in the romance section...Plus, the rest of your posts are practically spam. So your NL life is already questionable. Don't make me pull a Sherlock. I want to enjoy the film I'm watching, I don't need no NL stress.

UPDATE: Your last post was in 2013, spam.... Cho, the more I look the more you appear to be Betmaster3... So, sorry mate. I've gotta shut you down. Bye.

3 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
cao:
Oi! Nonli1! Enough. I see you're already suffering from a very long ban in the romance section...Plus, the rest of your posts are practically spam. So your NL life is already questionable. Don't make me pull a Sherlock. I want to enjoy the film I'm watching, I don't need no NL stress.

UPDATE: Your last post was in 2013, spam.... Cho, the more I look the more you appear to be Betmaster3... So, sorry mate. I've gotta shut you down. Bye.
Lol Biased mod. Will u also say i'm betmaster because i sided with betmaster because he was saying the truth? Which ban is this moniker on? Well, i'm outta here mehn!
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Horebzy(m): 6:08am On Oct 14, 2017
FrancisAdl:
Following games available for sale or exchange:
Thief
Watch Dogs
Driveclub
Wwe2k15

Contact on my signature
I have Nba2k17 for ur Driveclub 08122040697
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Horebzy(m): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2017
I have Nba2k17 and FIFA 17 for swap with reasonable games pm me 08122040697
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Horebzy(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2017
Noccerino:

Now u see what I saw, even though I now I let myself down by exchanging words with that guy, it's very clear that he lacks manners... He repeatedly called me a fool, an idiot despite the fact I didn't insult him. He's just a typical onitsha boy.
Hes quarrelling with four people at the same time on this thread. That speaks volhmes
that betmaster guy is very impolite he doesn't know how to talk ND it's very annoying talking to him and he isn't a typical ontisha boy cos I'm from ontisha ND I sure as hell don't talk to ppl who don't provoke me like that

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (741) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.