Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (755159 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by nurexfutmx(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
StPete:

Spider-Man 10k. Quick deal wink

I’m looking at games like days gone, last of us, shooting game or any matured game. I dont tink i will be interested in playing Spider man
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by StPete: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
nurexfutmx:

I’m looking at games like days gone, last of us, shooting game or any matured game. I dont tink i will be interested in playing Spider man

That’s fine
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
StPete:

Spider-Man 10k. Quick deal wink
Poor man. Why not collect 3K for the game? Iranu, pricing rubbish. It's me and you on this Thread. You go run Comot this Thread.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by foreverkind1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
steevy:

It's an online game
So without internet it’s useless ?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by StPete: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Betmaster3:
Poor man. Why not collect 3K for the game? Iranu, pricing rubbish. It's me and you on this Thread. You go run Comot this Thread.

grin grin

Seems your life achievements rest on this thread. You go die of frustration. I am your God boy. Quote me more and be under my feet! Bastard
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by foreverkind1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
chubbyman:

It's an online multiplayer only game,so you must always be connected online to play the multiplayer campaigns, there are no single player campaign on this game unfortunately, guess you have to fork out some subscription money on PS plus lol
Not even the ps plus money alone , but it’s expensive using internet to play game bro
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 30, 2019
StPete:

grin grin

Seems your life achievements rest on this thread. You go die of frustration. I am your God boy. Quote me more and be under my feet! Bastard
Nonsense man, nothing will make me not to torment you here. I'll quote you over and over again. You don buy market from me. Your father is a Bastard
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by chubbyman(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2019
foreverkind1:

Not even the ps plus money alone , but it’s expensive using internet to play game bro
Naahh it's not that expensive playing online on PSN once you've successfully subscribe to PS plus, online game play doesn't eat too much data like people think,give it a whirl and you will not be able to get enough, cause that's the future man,I've been gaming online for almost 4yrs and I'm loving it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 30, 2019
chubbyman:

Naahh it's not that expensive playing online on PSN once you've successfully subscribe to PS plus, online game play doesn't eat too much data like people think,give it a whirl and you will not be able to get enough, cause that's the future man,I've been gaming online for almost 4yrs and I'm loving it
Playing online is the best. I'm a testimony to that, I hated offline games after I tasted online gameplay
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by StPete: 4:04am On Apr 30, 2019
Betmaster3:
Nonsense man, nothing will make me not to torment you here. I'll quote you over and over again. You don buy market from me. Your father is a Bastard

I very much know you have no regards for your parents so I will not say anything against your parents. Let your ill thinking go their way.

However on a one-on-one basis, you will always be my boy cheesy You are beneath me.

I sheathed my sword then because a member here asked me to. But I see you don’t have sense and are a tard unreasonable. I will make your life unbearable and miserable here. I can do this all day long with you. Bring it on boy you bastard! I gallant dey wait you

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 30, 2019
StPete:

I very much know you have no regards for your parents so I will not say anything against your parents. Let your ill thinking go their way.

However on a one-on-one basis, you will always be my boy cheesy You are beneath me.

I sheathed my sword then because a member here asked me to. But I see you don’t have sense and are a tard unreasonable. I will make your life unbearable and miserable here. I can do this all day long with you. Bring it on boy you bastard! I gallant dey wait you

I'm still waiting for you to buy the "New games" Poor man wey no get sense
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by StPete: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2019
Betmaster3:

I'm still waiting to buy the "New games"

I am a Poor man wey no get sense

cheesy
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by steevy(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2019
foreverkind1:

Yes
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2019
foreverkind1:

Lol...lmao why are you still asking.

All cods since ww2 always demand internet to play. Except unlike bo4, ww2 just wanted you to download like 10gig to play the offline campaign first first grin

The lesson you've learnt from this is to always ask or research before buying something.

And that Activision staff have become bastard. grin even ea loot credit microtransactions scam is better than this trash the cod franchise has become

It's no different from bungie Destiny games right now.

And with this focus on battle royales, cod has officially become rubbish to the offline gamer

3 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by foreverkind1(m): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lol...lmao why are you still asking.

All cods since ww2 always demand internet to play. Except unlike bo4, ww2 just wanted you to download like 10gig to play the offline campaign first first grin

The lesson you've learnt from this is to always ask or research before buying something.

And that Activision staff have become bastard. grin even ea loot credit microtransactions scam is better than this trash the cod franchise has become

It's no different from bungie Destiny games right now.

And with this focus on battle royales, cod has officially become rubbish to the offline gamer
Issokay
angry
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
foreverkind1:
Pls who as played call of duty before , it’s saying I need internet to get info

it's an always online game
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
foreverkind1:

you get about 60gb + updates to download plus patches making it 82gb of update total

get ready o
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
chubbyman:

These guys haba, sheath your swords
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
chubbyman:

These guys haba, sheath your swords
Look at that Idiot, he's pricing MKxl 3K and when I confronted him he started boasting how he can buy games he wants. A poor man like him wey never chop well. Let me leave him because of you my man. As for him anytime he posts nonsense here again I'll tackle the Fool. I can go all day on this, I live for this kinda quarrel. Let me leave the Idiot be
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by nurexfutmx(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
nurexfutmx:
I need games to buy o, no one is replying me. Cash ag hand, just need a very nice game to play. I sold all my games so i’m looking forward to playing new games. Send me your offer, based in Lagos and ready to deal asap!!!

I’m still interested...
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Rexflames: 10:15am On May 01, 2019
I have uncharted 4, I need shadow of mordor game of the year edition for swap with it.. Pls no long talks and also Lagos only. Just quote with your number I will call back.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by chubbyman(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2019
Can someone help add me up on Bolajiflowshow PS4 group on WhatsApp, my number is 08126849599, would really appreciate the help,thank you.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by AyarmBoye(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2019
I just got a Ps4 console... As a newbie.. Which interesting games can I get.... I have fifa 19 already
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by enemigen(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2019
Good day gents, Does anyone have any idea where I can make Game repairs in ibadan? I need to fix a pad.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Avalani(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2019
AyarmBoye:
I just got a Ps4 console... As a newbie.. Which interesting games can I get.... I have fifa 19 already

Uncharted 4

A good place to start

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (740) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.