Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (759698 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2019
ifecx4real:
Is use g2a, way cheaper.

Was scrolling through my ps library and saw call of duty black ops 4 Which I never bought. Free game to download and play during the holiday be that o. grin grin

How did that happen ?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2019
fowlyansh181:
trying to order from the site you recommended, they are just refunding my transactions without giving me what I order for.. what’s up with that?
You could have gotten 1 year Ps plus from me. Just 13K
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2019
@ House, you can always buy 1 year PS plus account from me. Just 13K
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2019
Diegobonito:
You could have gotten 1 year Ps plus from me. Just 13K
if you got it, I’ll still buy it.. will it be attached to my account? Or yours comes with a different PSN?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by StPete: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2019
smartluvu:

GTA V

im in lag

Is GTA V a 2019 game?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2019
fowlyansh181:
if you got it, I’ll still buy it.. will it be attached to my account? Or yours comes with a different PSN?

Answer the question ...
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
fowlyansh181:
An account with 1 year Ps plus, solely yours. You simply make it your primary account on your console and switch over to your main account and play online
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Diegobonito:
An account with 1 year Ps plus, solely yours. You simply make it your primary account on your console and switch over to your main account and play online
i knew it was too good to be true .. thanks , will pass

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
fowlyansh181:
i knew it was too good to be true .. thanks , will pass
Shut up bro. Many websites sell these things and games in accounts too. A simple google search will solve your Ignorance. That's what i've been using instead of buying the full package.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Diegobonito:
Shut up bro. Many websites sell these things and games in accounts too. A simple google search will solve your Ignorance. That's what i've been using instead of buying the full package.

Lol
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ifecx4real: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Diegobonito:

Recently found out it goes for 1$ a month, but the disadvantage is that, it's only for online gaming and not purchase.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Diegobonito:

Bruh ...
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ifecx4real: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
tobianthony:

How did that happen ?

Only explanation I have right now seems to be that, it was already purchased into the monthly psn account I bought.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
Anybody play dark souls 3?

In need of online players so we can farm these covenant items together.

Aldritch faithful - human dregs *10
Rosaria's fingers - pale tongues*10
Watchdogs of farron - wolf swordgrass * 30
Dark moon covenant - proof of a concord kept *30
Moundmakers covenant - vertebra shackles*30
( I have no idea how we will get this tho)
Sun covenant - Sun medals*30

Add me and chat me up on psn if interested slickmoth33

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Diegobonito:
i know exactly what you are selling and I’m not ignorant to what it was hence why I asked you if it came with username and password before .. the account you are selling, how sure is the buyer , you won’t sell to another, you still have the login info , so it can be changed at anytime by you.. what happens if and when account gets banned...

Your stuff was too good to be true ...

It’s a workaround and not what Sony intended.. your stuff is only good for online gaming... and even at that it isn’t still a purchase and rest your mind stuff.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
ifecx4real:

Only explanation I have right now seems to be that, it was already purchased into the 1$ monthly psn account I bought.

Hmm
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Anybody play dark souls 3?

In need of online players so we can farm these covenant items together.

Aldritch faithful - human dregs *10
Rosaria's fingers - pale tongues*10
Watchdogs of farron - wolf swordgrass * 30
Dark moon covenant - proof of a concord kept *30
Moundmakers covenant - vertebra shackles*30
( I have no idea how we will get this tho)
Sun covenant - Sun medals*30

Add me and chat me up on psn if interested slickmoth33

Keep this same energy for borderlands bro ...
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
tobianthony:

Keep this same energy for borderlands bro ...

Lol I haven't downloaded that stuff yet sha lol but I've bagged the psplus game

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
fowlyansh181:
i know exactly what you are selling and I’m not ignorant to what it was hence why I asked you if it came with username and password before .. the account you are selling, how sure is the buyer , you won’t sell to another, you still have the login info , so it can be changed at anytime by you.. what happens if and when account gets banned...

It’s a workaround and not what Sony intended.. your stuff is only good for online gaming... and even at that it isn’t still a purchase and rest your mind stuff.

Bro, it's a purchase, nobody is selling to another person. Once you login to the account. Make it your primary account. Then switch over to your main account, You don't need to login to that particular account anymore, because it's of no use, you're just tapping the PS plus from there. That's how it works my man. It's 100% legit, they won't ask you for another password anymore.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
You lost us at shut up bro ...

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
tobianthony:

Lmao

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by drered(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
StPete:
Red Dead Redemption 2 available for swap with any recent 2019 game

Bros. You wanna swap already?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
tobianthony:
Lost you? Hahahahah, more like F.uck you!!! I'm doing you a favor here not the other way around. What's the gain I'm gonna get sef. Abegi!!!! I'm no longer selling again sef, go and buy at 21k plus let's rest

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Diegobonito:
Lost you? Hahahahah, more like F.uck you!!! I'm doing you a favor here not the other way around. What's the gain I'm gonna get sef. Abegi!!!! I'm no longer selling again sef, go and buy at 21k plus let's rest

You need to cool off.

He meant no ill by his post.

He meant we lost you at shut up
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Diegobonito:
no one was really interested in buying. Thanks

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You need to cool off.

He meant no ill by his post.

He meant we lost you at shut up
no one lost him, .. I know I didn’t , wasn’t even interested.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
fowlyansh181:
no one was really interested in buying. Thanks
B!TCH PLS
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Diegobonito:
B!TCH PLS
lol, as if you funded the PSPLUS I bought earlier, crazy bloke on about how he is doing us a favor with a service no one asked for in the first place, go hustle and sell your 13k accts, this site clearly isn’t favoring you. Thanks and ignored.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Olibenpit: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Diegobonito:
@ House, you can always buy 1 year PS plus account from me. Just 13K
Is it still available
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
Diegobonito:

Just came here to read comments
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
fowlyansh181:

Exactly tge way them scam my guy once he paid

The seller change the account password

Gbam my senior start bro shed tear

5 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 08, 2019
Olibenpit:
Is it still available
Yes, 08107804108

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (740) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.