Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,564 members, 7,840,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (765691 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by uzomarrrrrr1234: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kaycee7:
You were opportuned to meet a 7k buyer. What if everyone kept pricing it 4k? Would you have said you no dey sell the game again? Business is all about demand and supply. E go mad you, that guy fit sell him own Days Gone 9k.
my guy pple wey call me for that days gone yapa...the biggest issue was distance... I wanted cele bus stop as pick up...one was even willing to offer 8k,but distance ish...later called d guy nd he told me he got it @ Ikeja for 11k with abeg self...days gone is not your regular ps4 game you see around...so I wasn't lucky to sell for 7k ...d buyer was lucky to buy days gone for 7k...period.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by AyarmBoye(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
uzomarrrrrr1234:
NBA 2k19...formula 1 2019...red dead redemption...spider-man ...all for sale.
prices bro
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by uzomarrrrrr1234: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
AyarmBoye:
prices bro
NBA #6,500 formula 1 #13,500 spider man #7,800....red dead redemption (sold already)
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Spidermon: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
emmychuckz:
God of war, uncharted 4 and call of duty black ops 3 for swap, Lagos

Ghost Recon Wildlands for your Black ops 3 ??
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by emmychuckz(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Spidermon:

Ghost Recon Wildlands for your Black ops 3 ??
Okay...
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
uzomarrrrrr1234:
but your man come dey price me 5k or else him go go Jumia...lolz

ohh I see but brother you for sweet talk am na make him realise your price is better and no point in getting new one

all of us here na game connect us make we love each other
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Emboi: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
typicalgamer:

I'm I'm Delta State what else you got for swap
assassin creed unity, for d nba 2k19 ,m in abraka
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by adecoollay: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
AyarmBoye:
prices bro
@ayarmboye....how far...abi make we forget am?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Kaycee7(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
uzomarrrrrr1234:
my guy pple wey call me for that days gone yapa...the biggest issue was distance... I wanted cele bus stop as pick up...one was even willing to offer 8k,but distance ish...later called d guy nd he told me he got it @ Ikeja for 11k with abeg self...days gone is not your regular ps4 game you see around...so I wasn't lucky to sell for 7k ...d buyer was lucky to buy days gone for 7k...period.
As Days Gone no be regular PS4 game, then I now totally expect that guy to sell his own for that same 10k he bought it.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
uzomarrrrrr1234:
sure...meet fowl-yansh wey go buy from Jumia 10k...book am now...lol.
i am not a seller.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kaycee7:
You were opportuned to meet a 7k buyer. What if everyone kept pricing it 4k? Would you have said you no dey sell the game again? Business is all about demand and supply. E go mad you, that guy fit sell him own Days Gone 9k.
that is just it. I saw new for 9k, and used for 7k, I priced the used 6k, seller said no, I bought the new for 9k, the thing come Dey vex seller of the used one, wetin I do, lol..
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Kaycee7(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
fowlyansh181:
that is just it. I saw new for 9k, and used for 7k, I priced the used 6k, seller said no, I bought the new for 9k, the thing come Dey vex seller of the used one, wetin I do, lol..
It's the typical Nigerian mentality. "As you no buy from me, make the one wey you buy purge you." It's very petty and annoying actually.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by uzomarrrrrr1234: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kaycee7:
As Days Gone no be regular PS4 game, then I now totally expect that guy to sell his own for that same 10k he bought it.
of course he can sell for DAT...days gone is worth it...DAT y I said d buyer was lucky to get it at 7k...but wen ur man kon dey threaten to collect 6k,baba kon dey show me Jumia screenshot of 10k...DAT nonsense... Oga go ahead n buy d one of #10,000...I no send u abeg.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by uzomarrrrrr1234: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kaycee7:
It's the typical Nigerian mentality. "As you no buy from me, make the one wey you buy purge you." It's very petty and annoying actually.
nobody dey vex...but wen u know the worth of something ...don't come here and be pricing nonsense... u price cd 6k...I no gree...u go buy 10k...why u no price am for Jumia...u for just say leave jeje which one u kon dey show me Jumia new na 10k.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Kaycee7(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
uzomarrrrrr1234:
nobody dey vex...but wen u know the worth of something ...don't come here and be pricing nonsense... u price cd 6k...I no gree...u go buy 10k...why u no price am for Jumia...u for just say leave jeje which one u kon dey show me Jumia new na 10k.
To provide context. Obviously 3k wasn't enough difference for the guy to take a chance on a used CD when a new CD could be gotten for 10k. He told you a price he thought was fair, you disagreed as you have a right to. Ees nor that hard.

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
typicalgamer:

ohh I see but brother you for sweet talk am na make him realise your price is better and no point in getting new one

all of us here na game connect us make we love each other
lol, he is overhyping they game for no reason , remember we talked about this in the group sometime, Nigerians and CD exploitation .. 14$ to naira is about #5000, and that’s the highest I saw for a used days gone sef on eBay , nigga just Dey overhype the game, granted the game is actually very good and worth the penny, but value has fallen like a woman on her menses.. but anyways sha , I have the game myself so let me follow people and hype up the price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Spidermon: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
emmychuckz:

Okay...

Let's talk
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Spidermon: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
fowlyansh181:
lol, he is overhyping they game for no reason , remember we talked about this in the group sometime, Nigerians and CD exploitation .. 14$ to naira is about #5000, and that’s the highest I saw for a used days gone sef on eBay , nigga just Dey overhype the game, granted the game is actually very good and worth the penny, but value has fallen like a woman on her menses.. but anyways sha , I have the game myself so let me follow people and hype up the price

Baba when you finish the cd, abeg reason me as next owner. Ooshey
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
fowlyansh181:

Those are auction prices with days left before bidding ends. Inaccurate information.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
Can we just move on, please?

7k is a very good price for Days Gone. Some lucky dude picked it up at Cele bus stop

Someone chose to buy brand new for 10k because he can afford it and preferred that option.

The end.

3 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
mk x for sale or swap
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Spidermon:

Baba when you finish the cd, abeg reason me as next owner. Ooshey
lol.. no mind these Nigerian ridiculous CD sellers ..

You can snatch up new for a decent price of 9k ...
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by uzomarrrrrr1234: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kaycee7:
To provide context. Obviously 3k wasn't enough difference for the guy to take a chance on a used CD when a new CD could be gotten for 10k. He told you a price he thought was fair, you disagreed as you have a right to. Ees nor that hard.
of course...it not....it win win for everybody...weda na 6k or 10k...as long everybody is happy bro.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by emmychuckz(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
sod09:
mk x for sale or swap
I have god of war and uncharted 4..are you interested?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
emmychuckz:
I have uncharted 4 and played gow
any other one
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by emmychuckz(m): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
sod09:
I have uncharted 4 and played gow
any other one
Call of duty Black Ops 3
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
emmychuckz:
Call of duty Black Ops 3
okay
Location?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
emmychuckz:

What's your location?

Call or WhatsApp ShopNextDoor Games 08061179158
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Zannx(m): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
Good day folks..
Sorry am a PS3 gamer but
Wanted to pick up a PS4(used) this year or should I save up for the ps5 on nov
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
fowlyansh181:

yeah we talked about this in the WhatsApp game group since you no buy from him again no need to they on each other guts besides as you can see eBay way cheaper but it's the shipping time that's a distress
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
ShopNextDoor:
Can we just move on, please?

7k is a very good price for Days Gone. Some lucky dude picked it up at Cele bus stop

Someone chose to buy brand new for 10k because he can afford it and preferred that option.

The end.

couldn't say it better myself

any disc I can't get now when I get a PS5 I would still play it with backward compatibility and the disc will be way cheaper then

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (741) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.