Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (764335 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cristy149: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
cristy149:
for sale or swao
location Lagos
still available for sale
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cristy149: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brute2162:

This guy is a very big fool. I don't even want to reply you. Don't let me take this matter to the police for defamation of character. You bought FIFA 21 from me, you said I should give you an account that has PS plus too with FIFA 21 and I told you it's not guaranteed that it's random, I gave you a FIFA 21 account that doesn't have PS plus, I sell PS plus for 5 000 and you expect me to give you FIFA 21 and PS plus for 11 500? I warn you now, I'll take this matter to the police if you will continue. Kindly delete my name and account number from here. I have still have our chat, don't think this is a Joking matter. @Cao
I don dey tell people for this nairaland to buy digital account at their own risk...I've learnt my own lesson.. nothing can beat buying your own games and having peace of mind..buy gift cards online for cheaper rates. Load it on your PSN and buy the game yourself.. it's yours forever niyen... Buying accts up and down that you will eventually be locked out for sure if you connect your PS4 to the internet
grin I don jejely by 20$ gift card 3x ..load am, bought my FIFA dey enjoy am

4 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cao(f): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brute2162:
Bro, i can never agree to that. Me saying yes doesn't imply that i sold fifa 21 and ps plus. Fifa 21 and ps plus? For 11 500?

Someone may buy a game from me and ask me does it come with other games? I may say yes but that doesn't mean he's guaranteed to get games in the account. He already got FIFA 21 for 11 500 what else does he want. Check the evidence of where he quoted me here on this thread on fifa 21. The alert description showed fifa 21 only.

I don't cheat people bro. One nairalander from this thread sent me 71 000 and i went to his house and put games for him. How much is 11 500 that i won't deliver if he paid for ps plus and fifa 21. I always deliver on what i'm paid for. God is my witness.
And yet, you appear to have agreed to it. He did repeat it twice.

3 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cao(f): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
cristy149:
I don dey tell people for this nairaland to buy digital account at their own risk...I've learnt my own lesson.. nothing can beat buying your own games and having peace of mind..buy gift cards online for cheaper rates. Load it on your PSN and buy the game yourself.. it's yours forever niyen... Buying accts up and down that you will eventually be locked out for sure if you connect your PS4 to the internet
grin I don jejely by 20$ gift card 3x ..load am, bought my FIFA dey enjoy am
Gbam.

4 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cristy149: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
StPete:

Not taking sides, but according to that chat, it was very obvious Brute agreed to the deal of it coming with a PS plus account. Cos the statement was repeated twice and the response was "yes"
naso dem digital account sellers dey do.. that's why I warned against that dude that wanted to swap "his" digital account with FIFA 21...they will promise what they can't give

5 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
cao:

And yet, you appear to have agreed to it. He did repeat it twice.

Thank you very much.

I clearly stated that was also reason I'm buying digital account.
I will still spend huge amount on data for download.
Didn't even know it was a one time login account.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Telegrambot: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Stpete
How far any games they for swap
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by StPete: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brute2162:
Bro, i can never agree to that. Me saying yes doesn't imply that i sold fifa 21 and ps plus. Fifa 21 and ps plus? For 11 500?

Someone may buy a game from me and ask me does it come with other games? I may say yes but that doesn't mean he's guaranteed to get games in the account. He already got FIFA 21 for 11 500 what else does he want. Check the evidence of where he quoted me here on this thread on fifa 21. The alert description showed fifa 21 only.

I don't cheat people bro. One nairalander from this thread sent me 71 000 and i went to his house and put games for him. How much is 11 500 that i won't deliver if he paid for ps plus and fifa 21. I always deliver on what i'm paid for. God is my witness.

Bro, I must tell you that you're on the wrong with this one. Don't say yes when you mean to say "no" or "maybe". State your terms clearly especially for someone who's trying to make sales, your reputation counts a lot!

Find a way to come to an amicable agreement with that dude and see if there's something you can further compensate him with. Nothing is better than a happy satisfied customer, nobody wants to lose their money no matter how small.

All the best!

11 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by StPete: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Telegrambot:
Stpete
How far any games they for swap

Am I safe cheesy
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by moc1: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
cristy149:
naso dem digital account sellers dey do.. that's why I warned against that dude that wanted to swap "his" digital account with FIFA 21...they will promise what they can't give

Sorry i forgot to thank you for helping me to advertise the swap.
I ve settled the FIFA 21 issue.
You are free to move to other fights now, you don't have to enslave yourself with "my headache" again.
Thanks

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nawa oo
Shots fired left and right
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Party scatter
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cristy149: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
moc1:

Sorry i forgot to thank you for helping me to advertise the swap.
I ve settled the FIFA 21 issue.
You are free to move to other fights now, you don't have to enslave yourself with "my headache" again.
Thanks
with this your fish brain. You can't be older than 18.. why bother post the game you dont own officially to someone that bought it outrightly

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Season film never finish? I'm tired of refreshing. Let it continue. Awon Eyan I get money pass all your generation dey fight for 11500. Me don kuku save some.people information. Scores still dey to settle

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
The gangs all here

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Seriously disappointed with brute sha, he didn’t scam the guy but lied to that guy so he can patronize him, now he comes out to threaten the guy rather than pacify him .. bad rep ..

3 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by moc1: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
cristy149:
with this your fish brain. You can't be older than 18.. why bother post the game you dont own officially to someone that bought it outrightly

smiley Ha ha ha. No wonder they said "silence is the best answer to ..."
Feel free to continue taking panadol for other people's headache.
I don waka, make i go enjoy my newly assigned young age o.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by com1234: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hmm
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brute2162: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Y'all should stop this. The account I gave him had PS plus, enough of this, he claimed the PS plus logo later disappeared. What are you guys on about. I didn't wrong that guy up there. He bought FIFA 21, his game is working perfectly, anything he got is a bonus. I won't talk about this anymore
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brute2162: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
fowlyansh181:
Seriously disappointed with brute sha, he didn’t scam the guy but lied to that guy so he can patronize him, now he comes out to threaten the guy rather than pacify him .. bad rep ..

The account I gave him had PS plus. Let him swear with his generation the account I gave him didn't have PS plus
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brute2162:

The account I gave him had PS plus. Let him swear with his generation the account I gave him didn't have PS plus
remember I initially started with attacking you then started vouching for you the moment I figured out you were honest , I’ll explain this honestly to you, old customers might know that buying the fifa 21 was 11,500 and whatever comes with it is a bonus , but you still have to make it clear for new customers as well, he specifically asked you if the fifa 21 account would come with a psplus subscription, you should have made it clear to him that it may or may not and all he is paying for is fifa 21 and whatever comes with it is a bonus , the whole cause of this issue was MISUNDERSTANDING..

Right now it seems as if you are in the wrong because he asked you twice if the Acct will be coming with a psplus which you agreed to without stating that TERMS AND CONDITIONS apply.. now the psplus is gone and he feels cheated because you didn’t explain clearly to him that it was a bonus ..

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brute2162:
Y'all should stop this. The account I gave him had PS plus, enough of this, he claimed the PS plus logo later disappeared. What are you guys on about. I didn't wrong that guy up there. He bought FIFA 21, his game is working perfectly, anything he got is a bonus. I won't talk about this anymore

Lol
Game is working perfectly which was one time login account u sold me? Did you tell me this before I paid?

Hope you will be able to login to dat account. When the time reach...

Ur biggest mistake was to threaten me with police.
You and your police will be arrested.

I was willing to let dis slide but the fact you told me I can’t do you anything and then blocked me is what pissed me off.

I don warn you not to advertise any psn account selling on NL.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brute2162: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
fowlyansh181:
remember I initially started with attacking you then started vouching for you the moment I figured out you were honest , I’ll explain this honestly to you, old customers might know that buying the fifa 21 was 11,500 and whatever comes with it is a bonus , but you still have to make it clear for new customers as well, he specifically asked you if the fifa 21 account would come with a psplus subscription, you should have made it clear to him that it may or may not and all he is paying for is fifa 21 and whatever comes with it is a bonus , the whole cause of this issue was MISUNDERSTANDING..

Right now it seems as if you are in the wrong because he asked you twice if the Acct will be coming with a psplus which you agreed to without stating that TERMS AND CONDITIONS apply.. now the psplus is gone and he feels cheated because you didn’t explain clearly to him that it was a bonus ..
Bro, I gave him FIFA 21 account with PS plus. Let him swear with his generation the account didn't contain PS plus. I didn't want to say it but his problem is that he can't login to the account again. Not PS plus. I assure you that. I didn't know I was transacting with a stark Illiterate, even how he speaks, you'll know he's an Illiterate. Bro believe me when I say that I gave him an account with PS plus. He told me about the PS plus but told me later that the PS plus logo later disappeared, which I didn't understand what he was saying. He's just an Illiterate.

Just ask him, did the account contain PS plus in the first place? I want to hear a simple yes or no
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hahahaha grin

Did you even read what you are quoting?

Now, I'm beginning to question ur age and level of maturity.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mafejo pami
EMI Gaan lejo lowo
Are you there
Are you there are you there
Are you there
Are you there..

Mgbo mgbo na mgbo mgbo.

Games for swap Jare while y'all watch the seasons film.
Sekiro and until dawn.

Awon Eyan $5000 Bitcoin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brute2162:

Bro, I gave him FIFA 21 account with PS plus. Let him swear with his generation the account didn't contain PS plus. I didn't want to say it but his problem is that he can't login to the account again. Not PS plus. I assure you that. I didn't know I was transacting with a stark Illiterate, even how he speaks, you'll know he's an Illiterate. Bro believe me when I say that I gave him an account with PS plus. He told me about the PS plus but told me later that the PS plus logo later disappeared, which I didn't understand what he was saying. He's just an Illiterate.

Just ask him, did the account contain PS plus in the first place? I want to hear a simple yes or no

Listen sir from my understanding

Ps+ can't be resign except it's date it's due

There's no way the game would be working and the ps+ in the same account will disappear this is first I'm hearing of such you guy's got sought this out

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brute2162: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
This is very funny to me, I really can't grasp, I sell single PS plus for 5 000. FIFA 21 for 13 000. Someone somewhere wants me to sell him both PS plus and FIFA 21 for 11 500? Like seriously. Mehn y'all judgmental is very weird, my price list is there for all to see.

Tell him to show the chat where he told me about the PS plus and I told him, collect your FIFA and don't login to the account again. You've collected your game. He started saying but I paid for everything bla bla bla. Then and then I knew he was an Illiterate, he started arguing with me and I told him, play the game with your own personal account and he refused. Another Illiterate tendency. Y'all should die this matter abeg. I sold him what he paid for which was FIFA 21
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brute2162: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
I will leave y'all to rant. Anybody that says I should give someone FIFA 21 worth 13 000 and PS plus worth 5 000 for 11 500 is very sick in the head. I don't take what does not belong to me, God forbid, if I wrong someone I know, I did no wrong to him, God bear me witness. Una Goodnight, I have no time for y'all. grin cheesy
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Please post our chats from the beginning to the end.

Let everyone read and then judge accordingly.

You are yet to drop a single receipt and you keep insulting.

You said you blocked me cos u didn't like the way I was talking to you.
If you are bold enough pls post the last msgs I sent you.

If you can't, then you are a very cheap scammer...
You can't be in a forum and think you are bigger than the other person.
Age, level of education, influence etc...

No vex me more than this... Na warning ⚠

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brute2162:
I will leave y'all to rant. Anybody that says I should give someone FIFA 21 worth 13 000 and PS plus worth 5 000 for 11 500 is very sick in the head. I don't take what does not belong to me, God forbid, if I wrong someone I know, I did no wrong to him, God bear me witness. Una Goodnight, I have no time for y'all. grin cheesy

Sha no post any psn account selling on NL.
Until u proof say my money nor dey ur account.
I will be on lookout for any psn selling account on NL.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Pointing fingers on who's right and wrong ain't solving this case

Y'all should come out with cold hard proof

Or better still take this case to court because back and forth bragging won't cut it
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
typicalgamer:
Pointing fingers on who's right and wrong ain't solving this case

Y'all should come out with cold hard proof

Or better still take this case to court because back and forth bragging won't cut it

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (741) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.