Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (762226 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
captainking:

A quick question bro.. Is your ps4 hacked..? Was your ps3 hacked... Ps2??
Did you benefit from the Mtn awoof data?? Do you download movies from sites that give away movies without approval from the appropriate authorities ...??
Are you currently watching your gotv or dstv full package when you did not subscribe for full package

If your answer to any or all of these is yes...

Then you need to mind your business...

Anything digital esp Games and movies will always have backdoors that will be exploited..

Why not go on to further ask if I've used my mtn tweak to scam or cheat another person. Why not also ask if I've used my hacked ps2 to threaten other ppls business that sell legal game discs and sweat for their money? Have I also threatened to call police on my sellers for disturbing me after I scammed them and then go ahead to block them on WhatsApp when I failed to fulfil my end of a deal?

Need I remind you that he threatened ppl doing legit business that he will chase ppl selling discs from their shops? You had that gut to say that after scamming someone on an illegal psplus deal on this thread? What kind of callous salesman is that? Are you also aware it's against nairaland's rules to conduct illegal deals, scams and what not?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
cristy149:
lol.. there are more than one oyinbo that runs this business on telegram and there are confirmed websites even for this illegal account sharing stuff.. and note that changing of account login and reselling to another person is their common norm ...as it has happened to me I've seen one guy parade the same account I bought from a fool on nairaland.. and Note I'm not supporting brute and his "business" whatsoever ...to his customers he is legit, but to me he's shady as I asked him a logical question on his thread and he dodged it . Since then I've stopped minding his business

Nah only one thief we need beat. Once the rest see say their friend come back with pink eye dem go stop to sell illegal merchandise for here.

5 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Bettingmouriho: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
Cheiiii!! This guy above me is very stupid oooo. I just confirmed it right now.

Hahahaha, I'm just looking at him and laughing so hard at his Stupidity

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
captainking:

A quick question bro.. Is your ps4 hacked..? Was your ps3 hacked... Ps2??
Did you benefit from the Mtn awoof data?? Do you download movies from sites that give away movies without approval from the appropriate authorities ...??
Are you currently watching your gotv or dstv full package when you did not subscribe for full package

If your answer to any or all of these is yes...

Then you need to mind your business...

Anything digital esp Games and movies will always have backdoors that will be exploited..
I didn’t want to comment on this but to show you how wrong you are, hacking of accounts don’t hurt these thieving companies rather you are hurting an innocent ps4 player like yourself .. if you are hacking your ps4 it’s totally different as these companies need to be taught lessons one way or the other .. there is a difference between hacking mtn and using free data and hacking an mtn user like yourself then stealing the person’s data ..

7 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
cristy149:
lol.. there are more than one oyinbo that runs this business on telegram and there are confirmed websites even for this illegal account sharing stuff.. and note that changing of account login and reselling to another person is their common norm ...as it has happened to me I've seen one guy parade the same account I bought from a fool on nairaland.. and Note I'm not supporting brute and his "business" whatsoever ...to his customers he is legit, but to me he's shady as I asked him a logical question on his thread and he dodged it . Since then I've stopped minding his business
these people you call oyibos are Arabs , and Indians notoriously known for scams and illegal activities, they full telegram
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by GAMERGUY7770: 12:03am On Oct 19, 2020
Bettingmouriho:

See mumu. Na so you carry brute matter put for head. You post in the afternoon. Didn't get any reactions then you came back to post again in the night Lmao.

Brute is living Rent free for your mind. It's obvious, you sleep you see brute. You cough you see brute. Haba
grin grin I laughed so hard at this, but guy you should've settled that guy tho I'll be pissed if the same thing happened to me
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cristy149: 4:55am On Oct 19, 2020
fowlyansh181:
these people you call oyibos are Arabs , and Indians notoriously known for scams and illegal activities, they full telegram
I know about that..but the point Is they sell the same thing as brute for cheap
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 5:05am On Oct 19, 2020
grin

See the kind attitude the salesman dey exhibit?
What kind of lackadaisical nonchalant attitude is this?

You coerced the fella to buy from you.

11,5...fifa21?!
You were born a thief

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2020
cristy149:
I know about that..but the point Is they sell the same thing as brute for cheap
doesn’t make it legal as well cos they are semi oyinbos..
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cristy149: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2020
fowlyansh181:
doesn’t make it legal as well cos they are semi oyinbos..
dont twist my words
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2020
cristy149:
dont twist my words
never twisted just telling you that the example of oyibos doesn’t make it right or legit..
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cristy149: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2020
fowlyansh181:
never twisted just telling you that the example of oyibos doesn’t make it right or legit..
if you check the post you would see i mentioned something "illegal" in it
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cristy149: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
cristy149:
for sale or swao
location Lagos
far cry 4 Game still available for sale or swap
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Mcedouards1234: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Who has Mafia triology , Call of duty for sale
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Invest1: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ps4 slim unhacked ( needed) quote me
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Now that the thread is quiet. Until dawn and sekiro.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by lexander(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Pls oh am selling a new nitendo 3dsxl if you want to know search for my thread
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by GreaterFuture(m): 1:20am On Oct 20, 2020
Pls What is the Current market price of a PS4 controller brand new
Original or Original Fake i.e high quality imitation,
What's the lowest price one can get it
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by teemie(m): 3:09am On Oct 20, 2020
Galaxy147:
Who has the last of us 2 for sale or swap? And ghost of tsushima for sale or swap. Mafia definitive edition as well for sale or swap. I have fifa2020, sekiro, daysgone, resident evil 3 remake and the order. Am open to selling or swapping.
I have the last of us 2
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by CyberBishop(m): 6:45am On Oct 20, 2020
Galaxy147:
Who has the last of us 2 for sale or swap? And ghost of tsushima for sale or swap. Mafia definitive edition as well for sale or swap. I have fifa2020, sekiro, daysgone, resident evil 3 remake and the order. Am open to selling or swapping.

Assassins creed: Origins for swap
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by CyberBishop(m): 6:45am On Oct 20, 2020
I have aC : origins for urgent swap
Indicate if interested
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by lexander(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Pls What is the Current market price of a PS4 controller brand new
Original or Original Fake i.e high quality imitation,
What's the lowest price one can get it
around 15k
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2020
Fifa 20 for sale ... 5k location gidi. Please just quote your email or number and I will contact you. The Nairaland message / send email . board thingy doesn't work or maybe I just don't know how to work it.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by TheOG: 8:29am On Oct 20, 2020
tobianthony:
Fifa 21 for sale ... 5k location gidi. Please just quote your email or number and I will contact you. The Nairaland message / send email . board thingy doesn't work or maybe I just don't know how to work it.

Disc? And can you swap?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2020
TheOG:

Disc? And can you swap?

He meant FIFA 20 grin

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2020
CyberBishop:
Indicate if interested
How much
But I have pes18
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2020
TheOG:

Disc? And can you swap?

Edited
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by CyberBishop(m): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:

How much
But I have pes18

I don’t play PES
And I don’t wanna sell
Just swap
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by waterkunle: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2020
CyberBishop:
Indicate if interested

Swap with Last of us Remastered?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by AyarmBoye(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2020
Galaxy147:
sell your days gone to me now!!!
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by TheOG: 11:42am On Oct 20, 2020
tobianthony:

Edited

No wahala. Na old game now sef. Can you swap? Or maybe reduce the price ��‍♂️

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (741) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.