Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (764286 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
fowlyansh181:
but he has mentioned time without number that he is selling accts and not games, and his price is cheap.. to me he is just putting up a disclaimer for his customers and that doesn’t warrant attacking anyone ..
You they mind the hypocrite
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by OtunbaBlack(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
I have ghost recon wildlands available for swap only. Let me know the game you have.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
sod09:

You they mind the hypocrite

This very country, by nature, is upside down.

Those who condemn corruption and human rights abuse are arrested and charged to court, but the real criminals are allowed to roam free, changing NL handles like t-shirt.

Initially, you guys insisted we leave him alone as no has complained. Now, the complaints are coming in, Brute is ignoring messages, threatening his own customers with all sorts of rubbish, blatantly lying that PlayStation is to blame for his defecting product.

The funniest of all is when a dissatisfied customer told Brute that he has already gone and bought a PES 2021 CD after being ignored ... Brute's response was "ok better". This is a man who is renowned for saying buying his account games is better than CD, and that CDs is a waste of money. He even pledged to render useless, the CD retail/swap business here.

Yet, Brute's response was ok better. No apologies. No refund or compensation. And true to their upside down nature, some Nigerians defend him, calling me hypocrite because I choose to call him out. Who is really the hypocrite here?

Every man can make empty threats and throw insults... naturally born fools are especially good at this. How many can construct valid points from facts and not from emotions? Not many, apparently.

Please, just because I refuse to sell used God of War CD to you for 3k is not a valid reason to lose your senses. Please, stop defending that which is wrong.

I have nothing against physical CDs or game installation via account. I do both myself. I just cannot tolerate public dishonesty.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Onyeka90210(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Segeshow:
Who has PS 4 controller for sale?
What's your budget?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

Those who condemn corruption and human rights abuse are arrested and charged to court, but the real criminals are allowed to roam free, changing NL handles like t-shirt.

Initially, you guys insisted we leave him alone as no has complained. Now, the complaints are coming in, Brute is ignoring messages, threatening his own customers with all sorts of rubbish, blatantly lying that PlayStation is to blame for his defecting product.

The funniest of all is when a dissatisfied customer told Brute that he has already gone and bought a PES 2021 CD after being ignored ... Brute's response was "ok better". This is a man who is renowned for saying buying his account games is better than CD, and that CDs is a waste of money. He even pledged to render useless, the CD retail/swap business here.

Yet, Brute's response was ok better. No apologies. No refund or compensation. And true to their upside down nature, some Nigerians defend him, calling me hypocrite because I choose to call him out. Who is really the hypocrite here?

Every man can make empty threats and throw insults... naturally born fools are especially good at this. How many can construct valid points from facts and not from emotions? Not many, apparently.

Please, just because I refuse to sell used God of War CD to you for 3k is not a valid reason to lose your senses. Please, stop defending that which is wrong.

I have nothing against physical CDs or game installation via account. I do both myself. I just cannot tolerate public dishonesty.

E
P
I
S
T
L
E

Lol
You must be high on cheap rum if you think I can buy cd from you when Charles is there grin
Clown, keep hoarding and carry your outdated CDs for head.
You can go around selling them at outrageous prices and you expect no one to talk about your greedy mentality

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Damnit people they para for here today o
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Chatbut hit me sha
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by OtunbaBlack(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2020
I have ghost recon wildlands for swap in Lagos. Una no wan play wildlands ni
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by AyarmBoye(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2020
OtunbaBlack:
I have ghost recon wildlands for swap in Lagos. Una no wan play wildlands ni
i have call of duty infinite warfare or street fighter
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by OtunbaBlack(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
AyarmBoye:
i have call of duty infinite warfare or street fighter

Nah thanks call of duty campaigns are too short. I need another open world game to exchange for it.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cao(f): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Sidebar: It's like all you suppose sellers are allergic to posting your adverts to the proper section, https://www.nairaland.com/gaming-ads

But, if it's outside this section, those same folks will post in the proper area. Whoa... y'all need to start using mentions-o. Cutless season don start-o. Mind yourself, no make person turn predator come dey use antispam bot chase you die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Viqtour(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Please can someone link me to confirmed nairalander that deals in playstation console. I'm interested in 3pcs of the soon to be available PS5 and I want to get it soon.
Physical shop in Lagos would be an added advantage.
Thanks.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by izuch(m): 4:51am On Nov 13, 2020
Anybody with COD 4 sale?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2020
Viqtour:
Please can someone link me to confirmed nairalander that deals in playstation console. I'm interested in 3pcs of the soon to be available PS5 and I want to get it soon.
Physical shop in Lagos would be an added advantage.
Thanks.
Mcmayor
Sosogames
Can vouch for those 2 and have physical shops

4 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by AyarmBoye(m): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2020
izuch:
Anybody with COD 4 sale?
i v infinite warfare
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Viqtour(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Mcmayor
Sosogames

Thanks a lot.
I'll follow them now
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by izuch(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2020
AyarmBoye:
i v infinite warfare

How much?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by AyarmBoye(m): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2020
izuch:

How much?
3k pere
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by harbeedemi(m): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2020
What are the prices for the ones you have?

Onyeka90210:

What's your budget?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by McMayor(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2020
Thanks for the mention bros. When are you visiting again

iamoyindamola:

Mcmayor
Sosogames
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Ayomideen(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
cao:
Sidebar: It's like all you suppose sellers are allergic to posting your adverts to the proper section, https://www.nairaland.com/gaming-ads

But, if it's outside this section, those same folks will post in the proper area. Whoa... y'all need to start using mentions-o. Cutless season don start-o. Mind yourself, no make person turn predator come dey use antispam bot chase you die.

This one wey you vex type in pidgin so, e don reach dah level niyen o grin grin grin
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cao(f): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ayomideen:

This one wey you vex type in pidgin so, e don reach dah level niyen o grin grin grin
Just say you never see me type pidgin before, something way I don already do for this very site how many times.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by izuch(m): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
AyarmBoye:
3k pere

Chat me up 08030499568
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Well sod is actually a veteran from way back
ShopNextDoor:

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin see as she coin the pidgin
cao:

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (741) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.