Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (756014 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

You don preorder mean say you have paid already

No discount anytime soon sir
Disc should be above 28k
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Forthe: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
schboy3:
Guys please I need to with my PS4. I just turned it on, and it goes off instantly. It will make that ON sound, flash the blue light and goes off ( this all happens under 3seconds).
Where can I fix it ( presently I'm in Lagos)
is your ps4 fat or slim..
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
typicalgamer:

With $1 you can preorder.

But when it’s release date it’ll bounce back due to insufficient funds.

That’s how we get some preorder bonus without actually buying the game

Omo aiye. My peeps no dey disappoint smiley
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
typicalgamer:

With $1 you can preorder.

But when it’s release date it’ll bounce back due to insufficient funds.

That’s how we get some preorder bonus without actually buying the game

Hmm. We learn every day
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Plus Spiderman
Swap only

Hello man. Please check your WhatsApp as I sent you a message.

It is possible you blocked me. If that is the case, kindly unblock to read my recent messages.

The Marvel's Spider-Man disc I got from our last swap is damaged and not installing as I suspected. Not a big issue, it happens.

Get back to me so we can resolve this

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Until Dawn is also not installing.

Please get back to me.

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Forthe: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

Hello man. Please check your WhatsApp as I sent you a message.

It is possible you blocked me. If that is the case, kindly unblock to read my recent messages.

The Marvel's Spider-Man disc I got from our last swap is damaged and not installing as I suspected. Not a big issue, it happens.

Get back to me so we can resolve this
the guy has deactivate.. You should know you were scammed..
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 7:02am On Sep 27, 2021
Who's the guy
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2021
Forthe:
the guy has deactivate.. You should know you were scammed..

I don't believe so. I know him and this wasn't the first time we would be swapping.

Modified: I see want you mean now by deactivate. His Nairaland handle has changed to Nobody overnight.

Hmmm undecided I don't know what to think anymore.

I have met and swapped games with MejiLoyon before, and he didn't strike me as someone who would run away because of
used Marvel's Spider-Man disc (not even in original case)
and
Until Dawn

I am shocked. I have his number. I will call him
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2021
Faulty game discs ought to be destroyed and taken out of circulation

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

MejiLoyon

So I just called him and unfortunately it appears I have been scammed.

He picked my call but was not interested in discussing if the CDs he gave me were faulty/damaged or not. He was more interested in trading insults and making life threats. I am disappointed but most importantly shocked. The games in question are not that valuable so I cannot understand why he would do such a thing.

And to go ahead and deactivate his Nairaland handle because of same. I am shocked.

MejiLoyon, I honestly don't know what's happening with you. You didn't strike me as this sort of person, but only God knows what you are going through. Financial stress and frustration is rampant in Nigeria presently.

You can return to Nairaland¡ keep my CDs. You will not be the first person to sell or swap damaged game discs to me. Such loss is part of the swapping/buying used games business.

I have customers and guys (some I met here) who have gifted me games worth far more. cheesy

Thank you for the defamation.
Immediately you called I rushed back here and saw all the stuffs you wrote about me. The reasons I deactivated doesn't concern anyone. Everyone has a right to do whatever he wants. Shop next door have you forgotten you swapped that same until dawn cd with Sekiro?!!!!! And since I played it it has been lying in my drawer since last year? Shop next door I think I also swapped the Spiderman with you but I can remember. But I am sure about the until dawn because I was really disappointed when I got that game.

Moving on
You called me this morning saying "whoever you called yourself"
It is this same issue that made me leave this useless site. Una no know una mate. The day you swapped do you realise you made me pay for delivery that we are supposed to share. And when delivery was done you didn't even say anything. I blocked because I was very angry and disappointed in you. The other number you use did you use that to text me on WhatsApp? I see your statuses for crying out loud.Or should we talk about how you address people? Kindly tell them the date we swapped and when you're posting this? From 6th of September or so till now you are now defaming Mejiloyon.

Dear shop next door. I have swapped quietly with many people here. Even drove to far places because of my love for PS games. As usual nairaland court will judge, and I don't blame you. Thus my conclusion.

Anywhere any place name it I will bring your cds for you. Call witnesses or anyone to be there. Let's chat one on one and let's see how everything goes. I won't say more than this

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2021
And you put my number online.
Thank you. Come to anywhere you want with those cds. You put my number online. I'm expecting your reply.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Mr shop next door I am in my car now waiting.
Where do you want to collect the CDs.

Please come and collect them
If you want them to be brought to you anywhere in this world say it now. I no wan talk too much
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Nawa o
But why trade faulty CDs when you already know they are not good.
Some people no just fear God in dealings, I am wondering how he will feel like now.
As if he as made it in life scamming someone
Sorry for your loss
Hand him over to God
No be your fault. The one you swapped was faulty too Abi. Or no be you I swap with for OPC junction?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2021
Shop next door if you come back online and just say where you want your CDs. I want to give them back to you. Everything.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2021
Bechmah2:

No be your fault. The one you swapped was faulty too Abi. Or no be you I swap with for OPC junction?
Lmaooooooo me and you swap games
God forbid Bad thing grin grin grin
I know my people here, when last have I even swap here FFS

grin grin grin grin
Bro you and I NEVER had any deal or swap here
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Bechmah2:

grin grin grin grin
OPC ko amotekun ni
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2021
Bechmah2:
Mr shop next door I am in my car now waiting.
Where do you want to collect the CDs.

Please come and collect them
If you want them to be brought to you anywhere in this world say it now. I no wan talk too much

I don’t know the bad blood between you and shopnextdoor.

The case here is do you have knowledge that those disc was faulty before you swapped them ?

And was the one shopnextdoor gave to you faulty too or still working?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2021
iamoyindamola:

grin grin grin grin
OPC ko amotekun ni
My bad then. No need for bad blood. I don't store numbers that's why. Sorry
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2021
Bechmah2:

Thank you for the defamation.
Immediately you called I rushed back here and saw all the stuffs you wrote about me. The reasons I deactivated doesn't concern anyone. Everyone has a right to do whatever he wants. Shop next door have you forgotten you swapped that same until dawn cd with Sekiro?!!!!! And since I played it it has been lying in my drawer since last year? Shop next door I think I also swapped the Spiderman with you but I can remember. But I am sure about the until dawn because I was really disappointed when I got that game.

Moving on
You called me this morning saying "whoever you called yourself"
It is this same issue that made me leave this useless site. Una no know una mate. The day you swapped do you realise you made me pay for delivery that we are supposed to share. And when delivery was done you didn't even say anything. I blocked because I was very angry and disappointed in you. The other number you use did you use that to text me on WhatsApp? I see your statuses for crying out loud.Or should we talk about how you address people? Kindly tell them the date we swapped and when you're posting this? From 6th of September or so till now you are now defaming Mejiloyon.

Dear shop next door. I have swapped quietly with many people here. Even drove to far places because of my love for PS games. As usual nairaland court will judge, and I don't blame you. Thus my conclusion.

Anywhere any place name it I will bring your cds for you. Call witnesses or anyone to be there. Let's chat one on one and let's see how everything goes. I won't say more than this

Bro, you need to calm down and talk rationally.

1. Go and confirm where/who you got those discs from.

2. Game discs get damaged over time, either through mishandling or wear and tear. If you got a game disc 2 years ago in good condition, that doesn't mean that the discs cannot be damaged in your custody today.

3. It is obvious you knew that those 2 CDs you swapped with me were bad, and because you felt I was the one who gave them to you, you did what you did. Disappointing.

4. We initially agreed to split the delivery fee. At the last minute you then revealed that the Marvel's Spider-Man was not in original case. I explained to you that due to this new info, you will handle the delivery 100%. You did not object. Our chats are there as evidence.

5. I sent you messages about the scratches on the Spider-Man that same night of the swap, telling I believed it to be damaged. I sent you pictures, but by then you have already blocked me and didn't get my messages.

6. Keep my game discs. With your threats on phone, I won't be surprised if you plan something evil. I no get strength for hired thugs on top used game CDs worth less than 10k in my estimation.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2021
typicalgamer:

I don’t know the bad blood between you and shopnextdoor.

The case here is do you have knowledge that those disc was faulty before you swapped them ?

And was the one shopnextdoor gave to you faulty too or still working?
If the CDs weren't working I will never in my life even think of swapping it. I swap because I want to cover so many games at low cost. No be say I wan chop the games. Na him swap the until dawn for me and since I finished it it was the day he requested for it I touched it. But no wahala brother. Whatever happens is my fault. I want to make amends. I will give him all the CDs and even compensate him for the loss. All I need is where to deliver it. No pressure
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

Bro, you need to calm down and talk rationally.

1. Go and confirm where/who you got those discs from.

2. Game discs get damaged over time, either through mishandling or wear and tear. If you got a game disc 2 years ago in good condition, that doesn't mean that the discs cannot be damaged in your custody today.

3. It is obvious you knew that those 2 CDs you swapped with me were bad, and because you felt I was the one who gave them to you, you did what you did. Disappointing.

4. We initially agreed to split the delivery fee. At the last minute you then revealed that the Marvel's Spider-Man was not in original case. I explained to you that due to this new info, you will handle the delivery 100%. You did not object. Our chats are there as evidence.

5. I sent you messages about the scratches on the Spider-Man that same night of the swap, telling I believed it to be damaged. I sent you pictures, but by then you have already blocked me and didn't get my messages.

6. Keep my game discs. With your threats on phone, I won't be surprised if you plan something evil. I no get strength for hired thugs on top used game CDs worth less than 10k in my estimation.
Brother, no hired thugs or anything. Where do I send the CDs to that's all.
I have enough things that you have done that I just overlook but no wahala. You put my number and privacy online. No worries. I understand na vex you dey vex. And me sef dey vex too. Let's bury the hatchet and come for your CDs. Much love bros
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2021
Na on top delivery of 1k7 na im you dey take block your guy? You Bleep up.

If you knew that the Gokada fee was something that can poison your mind like this, you for kuku let me pay.

But then again, pay Gokada on top receiving damaged games for vex me grin

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2021
ShopNextDoor:
Na on top delivery of 1k7 na im you dey take block your guy? You Bleep up.

If you knew that the Gokada fee was something that can poison your mind like this, you for kuku let me pay.

But then again, pay Gokada on top receiving damaged games for vex me grin

Sorry sir.
Where can I deliver your games
You said I blocked you. I just replied you story on WhatsApp boss. Story of yesterday. Anyhow let's forget it. I have your cds now boss
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2021
Bechmah2:

Brother, no hired thugs or anything. Where do I send the CDs to that's all.
I have enough things that you have done that I just overlook but no wahala. You put my number and privacy online. No worries. I understand na vex you dey vex. And me sef dey vex too. Let's bury the hatchet and come for your CDs. Much love bros

Guy, are you confusing me with somebody else?

To the best of my knowledge, we have only swapped twice.

First time at Mr Biggs ikotun, years ago, before covid

And recently this month.

I have told you to keep the games or dash Elvis grin
I like wahala small but no be on top Untill Dawn/FFXV/Spider-Man/Blair Witch person go dey waste time.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

Guy, are you confusing me with somebody else?

To the best of my knowledge, we have only swapped twice.

First time at Mr Biggs ikotun, years ago, before covid

And recently this month.

I have told you to keep the games or dash Elvis grin
I like wahala small but no be on top Untill Dawn/FFXV/Spider-Man/Blair Witch person go dey waste time.
Ontop this same thing you called time wasting you post my number online and called me a scammer.

No problem.
See you soon
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2021

Ontop this same thing you called time wasting you post my number online and called me a scammer.

No problem.
See you soon

I wanted to get a response from you. I wanted closure so I can move on. I needed an explanation.

Thanks. Good luck
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 1boylikevhis(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2021

No problem.
See you soon
You keep acting like you have intentions of hurting this guy. If you ever manage to do and he comes here to share it, you might change the trajectory of your life onto a tragic path due to your seeming desire for revenge.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by NtiObaEneke(f): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

I wanted to get a response from you. I wanted closure so I can move on. I needed an explanation.

Thanks. Good luck
It was very wrong of you to post someone's number and tag the person a scammer on top of game CD that's doesn't have much value. Do you know the kind of damage that can cause to a person's rep?

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

It was very wrong of you to post someone's number and tag the person a scammer on top of game CD that's doesn't have much value. Do you know the kind of damage that can cause to a person's rep?

That was all you can draw from my very first post today to the last?

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (740) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.