Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (755478 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
ShopNextDoor:

It is not dead. Unfortunately, certain people here believe they have the authority to determine who swaps or sells what.
They want to control the prices owners, especially retailers, place on their games. They carry grudges from their village to Nairaland. Attacking certain individuals who post here is their administrative duty. If they have the power, they will exclude business sellers from posting here altogether. Yet ask them, how many games have they posted here for sale, swap or dash since January.

They fail to understand that for any market to thrive, different classes of people are needed.

Honestly nobody go fit beat you
So list names baba.
People tend to shade here call them out there shall be no peace
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Stop extorting people how hard is that

Nawa oo
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by XVIER(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Digital FIFA23 for PS4 10k hit me up.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by XVIER(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
PS5 digital games available for offline

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
ShopNextDoor:
won dnoces yna

Any second now

You don't need to call them by their surnames. They never fail to show up. While few are posting offers for others to consider, they are busy talking about greed and extortion. Who extort you? They cannot answer. Children.

If bad people post "greedy" prices, you wonder why they don't post "charitable" prices to show gamers the way
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Paxziano: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
typicalgamer:

Jiji

Jiji ke? Are those guys reliable?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by NoonMasamune: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
weekly reminder that i am open to buying nier replicant. aslo open to buying xenoblade for switch

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Paxziano:

Jiji ke? Are those guys reliable?
Nope they’re not

But not everyone there is a two face backstabber
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Shalaye on the beat
Stop ripping off people
Simple elejo
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 5:21am On Mar 13, 2023
typicalgamer:

Nope they’re not

So, everyone here is a "two face backstabber" ? (From experience, this won't be answered)

This statement is filled with emotion and untruth. Which signals a problem or beef. But with whom?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 5:26am On Mar 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Shalaye on the beat
Stop ripping off people
Simple elejo

This one enjoys talking like a common agbero. Who rip off who? Where and when? He cannot say.

Ikorodu lifestyle
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 5:43am On Mar 13, 2023
If certain individuals here , who believe say na dem holy pass, cannot make themselves useful by actually posting game deals but prefer to gang up and defame others...

Then maybe it is time to CLOSE THIS THREAD
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 5:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Used PlayStation games available for sale or possible swap

IKOTUN LAGOS
Far Cry Primal
Far Cry New Dawn
COD Infinite Warfare
COD Black Ops 3
Battlefield 1
Battlefield 4
Battlefield V
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition
Assassins Creed Odyssey
Watch Dogs
God of War
Alien Isolation
MLB The Show 19
NBA2K Playgrounds 2 (disc only)
WWE2K22
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Edition (PS5) (Like New)
Gran Turismo Sport
Sleeping Dogs Definitive edition
Dragonball Xenoverse 2

AJAH LAGOS
God of War Ragnarok
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Days Gone
Uncharted 4 (not in original case)
Just Dance 2020
My Hero's One Justice 2
NBA2K20
FIFA 21

IJEBU ODE OGUN
Marvel's Spider-Man
The Last of Us Part 2
Assassins Creed Origins
Devil May Cry 5
Just Cause 4
Mad Max
Metal Gear Solid V The Definitive Experience
NHL 19
Just Dance 2020
PES 2021
The Order 1886
NBA2K22 (PS5) (disc only)
Need For Speed Heat
Dark Souls Remastered (not in original case)
Jump Force
CTR Crash Team Racing
God of War
Horizon Zero Dawn
Far Cry Primal
Hasbro Family Fun Pack (Monopoly, Scrabble, Trivia & Risk)
Nioh 2 (disc only)
Borderlands 3 (disc only)
Samurai Warriors 4 (2 player co-op split screen)
Batman Arkham Knight

Click on WhatsApp link in signature below to chat

ShopNextDoor Games WhatsApp 08061179158
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 5:54am On Mar 13, 2023
ShopNextDoor:

This one enjoys talking like a common agbero. Who rip off who? Where and when? He cannot say.

Ikorodu lifestyle
Cry more

Lol atleast I stay at ikorodu in a house I built and don't depend on ripping people's off their hard earned money just to survive
Where do you stay

Did you not use one useless old NBA and first Spiderman collect new rdr2 from a friend he had to return it🤣
The guy is a nairalander and also stay at ikorodu so try to deny
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 5:58am On Mar 13, 2023
typicalgamer:

Nope they’re not

Exactly jiji is the best bet
The one here want to build mansion on our head
Stpete need tlou3 but won't ask our resident dealer because he knows his price is like buying a new one so what's the point

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 6:29am On Mar 13, 2023
Because no one is buying over priced CDs they should close the thread
The heart of a man is really wicked 🤣🤣

Guys there's a guy on IG
Swap city there are some good deals on his page

He's legit btw

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Paxziano: 6:36am On Mar 13, 2023
ShopNextDoor:
If certain individuals here , who believe say na dem holy pass, cannot make themselves useful by actually posting game deals but prefer to gang up and defame others...

Close the thread ke? Abeg o! Personally I know I've gotten some good games and advice from you and some others and I appreciate it. My advice is just to ignore the haters whoever they are. Your customers will still locate you noth minding the sill stuff others say.

For the detractors, if you feel the price isn't right, there's opportunity for business. Sell the items at cheaper prices n take his customers. He'll be forced to reduce his price if it's too high. There's no need coming at someone cos you feel his prices are high. You don't know how much he got the item.

Let's learn to move on from this back n forth bickering. It's really not worth it

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2023
I am sure I didn't put a gun to your head not to buy from him
If I see prices that are inflated I will call it out
Go to court if you don't like it
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Cry more

Lol atleast I stay at ikorodu in a house I built and don't depend on ripping people's off their hard earned money just to survive
Where do you stay

Did you not use one useless old NBA and first Spiderman collect new rdr2 from a friend he had to return it🤣

iamoyindamola:
But you once used nba16 and Spiderman collect rdr2(few months after release) from a friend the guy had to return the 2 useless CDs and collect his rdr2 back🤣🤣🤣🤣

I do not remember this deal but guessing it happened years ago (2020 or earlier). You and your friend can provide me with details from your diary grin

Marvel's Spider-Man was released September 2018
Red Dead Redemption 2 was released October 2018

So, let me get this straight. Years ago, your friend and I did a swap, where I gave him 2 games (Marvel's Spider-Man & NBA2K16) in exchange for his 1 game (Red Dead Redemption 2). I did not force him to accept the deal/offer. He accepted. He later played the games (according to him, he did not finish) and did not like them. So he contacted me and returned the games. And I accepted it back. And years after, he is still angry that I cheated him? And you sef join am carry the thing for head? cheesy I don't know how old you are, but I swear: you and that your friend no get sense at all.

Who cheated who? It is like me offering to swap Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 plus NBA2K21 for your God of War Ragnarok , and you agree. Then you later decide you don't want these games and I agree to return it. Then you come 3 years later to accuse me of cheating you? You were obviously cheated of common sense at birth.

For your information, Marvel's Spider-Man was a successful game from launch. Red Dead Redemption 2, on the other hand, was accused of being too boring and long upon release. A lot of people sold it or swapped it back then. It is only now, that it is retaining value more than the Uncharteds and Marvel's Spider-Man

Yet, you say Marvel's Spider-Man is useless. Smh

3 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 7:09am On Mar 13, 2023
ShopNextDoor:

So, everyone here is a "two face backstabber" ? (From experience, this won't be answered)

This statement is filled with emotion and untruth. Which signals a problem or beef. But with whom?

You can definitely see we’re talking about jiji and not our guys on nairaland here na baba.

No do Watin go make them come beat me abeg 😂 😆

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2023
ShopNextDoor:

I do not remember this deal but guessing it happened years ago (2020 or earlier). You and your friend can provide me with details from your diary grin

So, let me get this straight. Years ago, your friend and I did a swap, where I gave him 2 games (Marvel's Spider-Man & NBA2K16) in exchange for his 1 game (Red Dead Redemption 2). I did not force him to accept the deal/offer. He accepted. He later played the games (according to him, he did not finish) and did not like them. So he contacted me and returned the games. And I accepted it back. And years after, he is still angry that I cheated him? And you sef join am carry the thing for head? cheesy I don't know how old you are, but I swear: you and that your friend no get sense at all.

Who cheated who? It is like me offering to swap Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 plus NBA2K21 for your God of War Ragnarok , and you agree. Then you later decide you don't want these games and I agree to return it. Then you come 3 years later to accuse me of cheating you? You were obviously cheated of common sense at birth.

For your information, Marvel's Spider-Man was a successful game from launch. Red Dead Redemption 2, on the other hand, was accused of being too boring and long upon release.

You will never remember na
Moreover it's not marvel Spiderman it's the first Spiderman I thought you are honourable enough not to lie
If you want to be unfortunate this morning just continue with the insult
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 7:12am On Mar 13, 2023
ShopNextDoor:

For your information, Marvel's Spider-Man was a successful game from launch. Red Dead Redemption 2, on the other hand, was accused of being too boring and long upon release.

There shall be no peace

Peace is a dirty word

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2023
ShopNextDoor:

If no be say You too far from me self we for they get deals clear
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 7:20am On Mar 13, 2023
typicalgamer:

You can definitely see we’re talking about jiji and not our guys on nairaland here na baba.

No do Watin go make them come beat me abeg 😂 😆

You are talking about jiji and Nairaland. You were comparing. You were advising people to go to jiji instead because at least not everybody there is a cheat. Indirectly, you are saying almost everyone here is a cheat which is why you feel jiji is better.

We understand English and how to read between the lines.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 7:28am On Mar 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Cry more

Where do you stay

That's the problem with Nigeria. I build house for Ikorodu and drive a big car, so I am a better man than you.

If you understand what true education is, you will learn to think more deeply. You know how many armed robbers, prostitutes, drug dealers and yahoo boys don build house for Nigeria? We are talking about how you need to grow up, you are shouting I don build house for Ikorodu. Okay, congratulations for your life achievement.

We are talking about honesty and integrity in doing business, not who build house.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2023
ShopNextDoor:

That's the problem with Nigeria. I build house for Ikorodu and drive a big car, so I am a better man than you.

If you understand what true education is, you will learn to think more deeply. You know how many armed robbers, prostitutes, drug dealers and yahoo boys don build house for Nigeria? We are talking about how you need to grow up, you are shouting I don build house for Ikorodu. Okay, congratulations for your life achievement.

We are talking about honesty and integrity in doing business, not who build house.
I thought you were enjoying the ikorodu mentality
Oya tell us where your house is, if growing up is calling out your over bloated prices then I am not growing up anytime soon
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2023
typicalgamer:

If no be say You too far from me self we for they get deals clear

I don't have problem with anyone, especially people I have (probably) never met.

But if there is problem, people need to talk about it. Bring out the facts. I cannot count the number of damaged discs I have bought or swapped here and online but you don't see me trying to be enemy of progress here.

The least you can do is call anyone who sold you a bad disc. Not drag the whole thread.

I always advise my customers about games they seek to buy or swap. I don't have to, but choose to.

So if you give me your God of War Ragnarok for Homefront grin then you can be sure you are the one that insisted you want that swap, despite my advice
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2023
Honestly and integrity but you will rather use old cd to collect new one and come up with dumb excuse like you didn't force them
Lmao
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2023
ShopNextDoor:

I don't have problem with anyone, especially people I have (probably) never met.

But if there is problem, people need to talk about it. Bring out the facts. I cannot count the number of damaged discs I have bought or swapped here and online but you don't see me trying to be enemy of progress here.

The least you can do is call anyone who sold you a bad disc. Not drag the whole thread.

I always advise my customers about games they seek to buy or swap. I don't have to, but choose to.

So if you give me your God of War Ragnarok for Homefront grin then you can be sure you are the one that insisted you want that swap, despite my advice
Naso undecided undecided

You are the victim here right
😂😂
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Honestly and integrity but you will rather use old cd to collect new one and come up with dumb excuse like you didn't force them
Lmao

How old are you?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2023
ShopNextDoor:

How old are you?
Old enough to call you out of your hypocrisy
It sink abeg
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 7:41am On Mar 13, 2023
The games encircled in red are bad discs.

The ones I have not thrown away at least

I don't post them, sell them or swap them.

My customers and friends know me sha. I have bought, sold and swapped more games with swap city than most.

Swap city is a great guy with a great business, but if you do swaps with him, then indirectly you are doing swaps with me without knowing grin

You don't see me crying like a baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (740) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.